Strizzle

cytu.be/r/filmclub

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: STEPHEN KING'S "CAT'S EYE"

A horror anthology in the vein of the Creepshow movies, but with an extraordinary housecat as the common thread.

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows… just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

now playing:

TRANCERS

A cop with a dumb name has to travel back in time to 1985 catch a killer who turns people into zombies or some shit. It's a Charles Band movie, what else do you need to know?

now playing

DEVIL'S ADVOCATE [DIRECTOR'S CUT]

trancers is actually a legit good movie though

Good movies.

the only legit thing about this movie is young Helen Hunt

wew

Yeah, it must be real hard finding christmas themed streams right now. I mean, it's only happening on every single fucking stream on the internet. Fuck holiday marathons, fuck [dead actor/director] marathons too. Jesus christ you can find that shit anywhere.

Meanwhile, we'll make sure not to play anything even remotely christmas. Might not even allow any movies with snow for the rest of the year.

now playing:

FUNHOUSE

now playing

INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS (the good one)

now playing

HELLRAISER 3

now playing:

RETURN TO NUKE 'EM HIGH vol. 1

SOMEONE GOT THEIR PENIS RIPPED OFF, GOOD STUFF

So you do have Troma films in the mix? Sweet.

Bump

yeah, all the toxie movies, all the nuke em high movies, surf nazis, sgt kabuki man, a couple others

now playing

EAGLE VS SHARK

now playing

MIMIC [DIRECTOR'S CUT]

NOW PLAYING BODY MELT (UNCUT)!!!

now playing

THE TERROR WITHIN

A great example of the late 80s/early 90s direct to VHS creature features!

Dank.

now playing

HATCHET 2

now playing

EQUINOX

"The plot focuses on four teenagers having a picnic in the canyons of California who stumble upon an ancient book containing secrets of a strange world that exists alongside humans, and consequently unleash a plethora of evil creatures and monsters….Equinox initially gained a reputation as a midnight movie during its theatrical run, but has in later years been noted for its economical yet sophisticated use of stop-motion special effects and cel animation, which were provided by Dave Allen and Jim Danforth; the latter later worked on Flesh Gordon, in which he animated a giant monster similar to the ones in Equinox. The film has been influential to the horror and sci-fi monster genres, receiving praise from filmmaker George Lucas and effects artist Ray Harryhausen; it was also noted as a main inspiration for Sam Raimi's The Evil Dead (1983).It was released on DVD by The Criterion Collection in 2006."

now playing

GNAW- FOOD OF THE GODS 2

now playing

C.H.U.D.

A bizarre series of murders in New York City seems to point toward the existence of a race of mutant cannibals living under the streets.

now playing

THE HILLS HAVE EYES [2006 UNRATED CUT]

WE'RE BACK ONLINE!

bump

This channel has the shittest looking movies on cytube because the mod livestreams the already potato-quality 700mb rips. It's a shame because the content is good, it just looks like fucking garbage. Notice how NO other channel handles their playlist in this way? Yeah, it's not because you're brilliant compared to everyone else.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You gonna cry? Go watch christmas videos in stunning HD on some other channel, bitch.

You have to leave

now playing

TRIANGLE (2009)

It's like "Primer" for people who don't want to watch a movie 3 times to understand what happened.

FUCK CHRISTMAS!!!

100% CHRISTMAS SHIT FREE!!!!!!

FUCK CHRISTMAS!!!

FUCK CHRISTMAS!!!

FUCK CHRISTMAS!!!

FUCK CHRISTMAS!!!

FUCK CHRISTMAS!!!

FUCK CHRISTMAS!!!

now playing

SHOCKER

A serial killer becomes electricity and shit and he can teleport thru light bulbs and TVs and toasters and shit.

now playing

SIGNS

Probably one of the best alien invasion movies of all time. Shamayolylyayayianoanonananolyon at his peak.

AYYYYYYYYYYY LMAO

now playing

FRIDAY THE 13TH PART 5

rolling credits

now playing

HATCHET

They were daemons, user.

now playing

SPUN

It's like trainspotting, but with meth, and you can understand what they are saying, and it's a better movie.

now playing

PANDORUM

For seriously one of the best sci fi movies of the 21st century, with some great horror elements.

It was flawless up until Alice Nadia showed up.

now playing

PREDATOR

"Flash must be installed for you to watch this video"
NOT TODAY, SATAN!

The same slack jawed retard over and over.
Just leave, dummy. Only a complete moron would fall victim to a flash vulnerability. If you're stupid enough to operate your computer without even the most basic of safeguards, you shouldn't even be on the internet. Go back to checking Hotmail and AOL messenger.

now playing:

GRAVEYARD SHIFT

now playing

INKUBUS

All I know is it has Robert Englund

now playing:

GHOULIES

One of the highlights of the "let's have a group of smaller monsters instead of one big one" trend in 80s creature features.

now playing

FRIDAY THE 13TH PART VIII

now playing

THE RESURRECTED

now playing

RED DAWN

The good one.

now playing

TROLL 2

yep

now playing

SILENT HILL

now playing

SHIVER

bump for the virgin talking about fake sex with his imaginary gf pure autism in here

holy shit it's

ISLAND OF DEATH

holy shit guys, holy shit, this movie

now playing

WRONG TURN

JiggleTittiez bamp-a-lampin'

now playing

EXISTS

A newer, more action packed bigfoot movie… but kinda light on the rape.

Check out the xchan channel for horror movies in watchable quality.

real classy, asshole.

Your channel is to horror what coldplay is to music.

now playing:

NIGHT OF THE CREEPS

Now playing NIGHT OF THE CREEPS!!!! THRILL ME

Yea, night of the comet slipped in there

Seriously people, show up for this awesome throwback to 50's horror mixed in with 80's PFX and humor!

Space is on and he has tendies, which can only fuel his autism.

now playing

DEADLY EYES

Pissed off giant rats exactly the size of wiener dogs invade canadian love triangle between a high school whore and her teacher and some science bitch he just met

I LOVE IT!!! THIS MOVIE IS EVERYTHING!!!! Nobody gets ladies like Sam Groom in Deadly Eyes! (well, aside from Clint Howard in Evilspeak. but that's just another level)

in

Bumping for xchan channel, where there's all the horror but you can actually make out what you're watching because it's not coming from some dipshit who livestreams the movies.

yes sorry but I try this last night and nobody talk back to me, video did not work and no answer to how to fix so I refresh and select allow custom script, then spend next 6 hours of life trying to get malware off of computer! No wonder only 2 people in your chat! Then I find out movie is kids movie called Goosebump! Old Xchan was better, this new one is like bad walmart copy!

There is no watchable quality for most of the youtube "horror" you play there.

now playing:

ABSENTIA

A woman and her sister begin to link a mysterious tunnel to a series of disappearances, including that of her own husband.

now playing

FALLING DOWN

If ever there was a movie made for straight white males, this is it.

I liked the part when he kills the neo-Nazi

WATCH GOYS

Fucking hell. He didn't deserve that at all.

now playing

CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST

The director of this movie was arrested in Italy and charged with murder, and they held him until he could prove the actors were still alive. That's cinema! Also perhaps one of the first, and likely one of the best, examples of found footage.

What a great movie, I watched that over and over when I was camping out in my friend's house out in the city outskirts and I was avoiding the FBI.

now playing

XTRO 2

starring JAN QUADRANT VINCENT 16!!

now playing

XTRO 3

now playing

ENEMY MINE

now playing

SPLINTER

now playing

LEGEND

Bumping for the xchan channel, where there is a searchable library of horror movies that aren't ruined by some dipshit mod livestreaming them so that you're watching 3 pixels.

please refer to

LOL

now playing

WAXWORK 2: LOST IN TIME

now playing

FRIDAY THE 13TH PART VIII JASON TAKES MANHATTAN

bump for this good shit^^^

now playing

DEATH MACHINE

because Brad Douriff

now playing

THE TOXIC AVENGER

what an experience

now playing

STAKELAND

It's a post apocalyptic movie, vampire movie, and a religious cult movie

now playing

THE MUTILATOR

now playing

STEEL DAWN

Patrick Swayze take a a bath, does karate stuff, and sleeps on his head in this post apocalyptic mad max rip off

now playing

CHILD'S PLAY 2

Because more Brad Douriff

streaming War Dogs @

tiny url [.] com/hueystream1

come by and hangout with us. Earlier this year I used to stream for /film. Anyhow happy new year.

now playing

CHILD'S PLAY 2

Because even more Brad Douriff

now playing:

CREEPSHOW 2

BEST ANTHOLOGY EVAR

New Years bump for the best cytube horror channel around, xchan. Where you can not only stream movies, but also see them too because they're not ruined by being livestreamed. You don't have to watch what is streaming either, the playlist is open so search/click whatever you feel like.

see

" yes sorry but I try this last night and nobody talk back to me, video did not work and no answer to how to fix so I refresh and select allow custom script, then spend next 6 hours of life trying to get malware off of computer! No wonder only 2 people in your chat! Then I find out movie is kids movie called Goosebump! Old Xchan was better, this new one is like bad walmart copy!"

LOL

You guys watching kitchen nightmares again? LOL!

now playing

THE FLY (1986)

The greatest love story ever made

now playing

SHORT CIRCUIT

now playing

WRONG TURN 3

now playing

WRONG TURN 6

now playing

CABIN FEVER 3: PATIENT ZERO

This prequel is wayyyy better than the sequel

now playing

AMERICAN PSYCHO

Hey friends,
if you didn't know there's a wonderful cytube channel called xchan. It has a tremendous selection of horror "flicks", which you can search and watch at any time, and you can actually make out what is playing because the mod isnt a mongoloid retard who livestreams the already low-res content and ruins the channel.

see " yes sorry but I try this last night and nobody talk back to me, video did not work and no answer to how to fix so I refresh and select allow custom script, then spend next 6 hours of life trying to get malware off of computer! No wonder only 2 people in your chat! Then I find out movie is kids movie called Goosebump! Old Xchan was better, this new one is like bad walmart copy!"

Also see:

There is no watchable quality for most of the youtube "horror" you play there.

now playing

AMERICAN PSYCHO

cool idea
bumb

Cat's eye was my shit as a kid

now playing

DOLLMAN

A super bad ass renegade cop archaetype form another planet tracks his nemesis to earth - where everyone is 10x larger than them. This has Jackie Earle Haley in it, the dude who played Rorschach in Watchmen.

now playing

TURKEY SHOOT

UPS has a prison camp in Australia run by Leslie Neilson and The Iron Sheik. The let rich folks in stupid outfits hunt down prisoners for sport. None of it makes sense.

now playing

PARENTS

now playing

THE MIDNIGHT MEAT TRAIN

now playing

THE NEST

Watch in amazement as some of the dumbest characters in horror history try to defend a small island town from an infestation of mutant roaches.

now playing

LAKE PLACID

now playing

MOSQUITO

Sci-Fi, Horror, Cult, 80s, Weird

Sounds like my kind of lineup. Is there an option to switch to streaming via youtube instead of flash?

Nope, what you see is what you get.

now playing

INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS [1978]

Jeff Goldblum, Donald Sutherland, Leonard fucking Nimoy

now playing

CHEECH AND CHONG'S UP IN SMOKE

now playing

THE TROLL HUNTER

now playing

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER

not the shit tv series, the movie, we don't do TV show shit. Donald Sutherland up in this bitch AGAIN

now playing

OCTAMAN

now playing

HANNIBAL RISING

Bump for xchan channel, the best to watch horror movies on cytube.

It's just 2 AFK faggots watching TV shows and movies that don't play half the time and are almost never horror anyways. You just make yourself and whoever is running the channel like jackasses and visit shame and dishonor upon the original xchan. I'll stick with the real thing on filmclub.

hahahaha

now playing

THE DEADLY SPAWN

now playing:

GHOSTBUSTERS

in

now playing

ATTACK OF THE KILLER TOMATOES

now playing

WOLF CREEK

I knew there was something fishy about those nasty ass energy drinks.

now playing

PET SEMATARY

now playing

CABIN IN THE WOODS

now playing

JOHN DIES AT THE END

Not as good as the book, but still pretty damn good.

is this the original spelling?

now playing

TOXIC AVENGER 4

now playing

HELLRAISER 3

now playing

GARGOYLES

now playing

DOOM ASYLUM

now playing

MY COUSIN VINNY

So legally accurate it is actually used as a teaching instrument in law classes.

Bumping for xchan, where the movies don't look like shit because the idiot mod ruins them by livestreaming.

It is the 6th day of January, 2017. I am Alex Jones. And I can undoubtedly, with butterflies in my stomach, which I never have, even speaking in front of thousands of people in a hall, I can unequivocally tell you that this is going to be the most important post hands down that I have ever done. Tonight I am going to reveal the results of my deep research into "xchan". After years of exhaustive investigation and talking to hundreds of the best experts, it is safe to say I know more about xchan than probably anyone else. using the same techniques that have helped us fight the New World Order and bring about a new golden age of freedom restoring the intent of our founding fathers to this country in a big ol' Texas fireball like a shredding guitar solo from the Huge Nuge I AM JUST SO FIRED UP RIGHT NOW PEOPLE I GOT TO TELL YOU, I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS DECEPTION, AND I AM GOING TO EXPOSE IT!!! I'm telling you, this is biblical, you have to believe there is a god in heaven because of the gifts he gives us, especially me, to be able to perceive the throngs of fate inside the glinting reflection of xchan's deception. I CAN'T DO IT WITHOUT YOU PEOPLE! YOU! You have to support the cause, right now for a limited time there is a major, major sale on Infowars store dot com for Life Force 3 Omega Homeopathic Pumpkin Extract Enemas. We could sell this for 500, maybe 700 dollars, but it can be yours for the low price of 150 dollars if you act now!!!! Now here's David Knight pushing a fake voice for 13 minutes!

now playing

CANNIBAL FEROX

up

guess whats on now? also why is there nigger dick on this board

now playing:

THE SECRET LIFE OF JEFFREY DAHMER

America's favorite filipino boy killer is back in this all new wacky adventure! You won't believe what zany hijinx he gets into this time. Tune in to find out!

now playing

THE CELL

now playing:

JEEPERS CREEPERS

what a stupid fucking name

now playing

PINK FLAMINGOS

now playing

SLUGS

More gore than you would expect form this title

now playing

DIGGING UP THE MARROW

that's a lot of dicks!

now playing

GHOULIES

now playing

WRONG TURN 5

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS MOVIE WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE I FUCKING PROMISE

TURKISH STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!

Bump for xtube channel on cytube, best horror channel for users.

Reposting Alex Jones' deep research on xchan

Reposting Alex Jones' deep research on xchan

now playing

THE CONJURING

You can't even get your own channel name right you fucktarded halfwit

now playing

BRAIN DAMAGE

BUMP because BUMP

now playing

FIRESTARTER

This gif is kinda awesome

now playing

THE HILLS HAVE EYES (2006)

now playing

DEMOLITION MAN

WATCH THIS FUCKING THREAD FAGGOTS HOLY SHIT.

Join the stream for kicks.

STREAMING DEMOLTION MAN. FANTASTIC MOVIE. YA HORNY 15 YEAR OLDS COME JOIN US

damn I missed it what version? I love that movie.

whats playing now?

Demolition man.

THE SHINING NOW

boomparino

its funny I've ben seeing your thread pop up over the past few months and everytim e it gets me into reading about the films and then I end up watching something cool. I just finished watching "Graveyard Shift."

Thanks for inspiring me to watch that. Some cool Lovecraft stuff, great perfromances, and I think I noticed some The Third Man refernces but I am not sure.

I'll catch one of your shows one day.

bamp-a-lamp

now playing

THE FLY 2

now playing

BAD MILO

A DEMON LIVES INSIDE OF A MAN'S ANUS

now playing

KING OF THE ANTS

from the director of re-animator, society, from beyond, etc

now playing

THE FRIGHTENERS [DIRECTOR'S CUT]

Fun movie tonight. Get in here.

now playing

TALES FROM THE DARKSIDE, THE MOVIE

A great horror anthology of 3 or 4 segments similar to the Tales From The Darkside TV series which was similar to twilight zone but in the 80s. Good shit.

now playing

MISERY

Release the brainstorm,
come into xchan get your scare on.

Yeah lol get your scare on with social networking cancer while you watch a broken media player or Kitchen Nightmares youtube videos with maybe 2 people who are always AFK that take 36 hours to have a 3 sentence conversation. LOL

Don't forget the dead media player

NOW PLAYING

DAWN OF THE DEAD [2005 UNRATED]

now playing

JACOB'S LADDER

total mindfuck movie

now playing

DEAD SNOW

now playing

FROM DUSK TIL DAWN

now playing

THEM

It's giant ant movie with some pretty amazing special effects for the time

NOW PLAYING

FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS

one of the best movies ever made

up

Bump

now playing

BLACKWATER

is it about diarrhea? find out!

now playing

30 DAYS OF NIGHT

Seriously the 2nd best vampire movie (after The Lost Boys)

up

xtube > this jew's shitty stream

Still better. Stay mad though.

You lose.

now playing

BEYOND THE DARKNESS

No clue what this is, blame space as this is one of his requests

in

You might be gay if you don't come in here

now playing

FEAST

now playing

TRICK OR TREAT

now playing

HATCHET

now playing

NEON MANIACS

NO IDEA WTF IS GOING ON WITH THIS

now playing

CHILD'S PLAY IV: BRIDE OF CHUCKY

How do I watch on mobile

It doesn't work on mobile. I can't imagine how small the movie window would be with a chat window sharing the screen.

now playing

SILENT RAGE

Chuck Norris faces a rip off of Michael Myers, an unstoppable killing machine whose only weakness is roundhouse kicks.

now playing

LAKE PLACID

Betty White's greatest role since Golden Girls

now playing

JASON X

now playing

SE7EN

Kevin Spacey at 10 on the creepmeter

now playing

FOOD OF THE GODS

now playing

BRIDE OF RE-ANIMATOR

now playing

TROLL (1986)

WATCH

Current movie is Drive Thru. A decent horror flick with some visual effects on the villain, I actually liked this for a recently made slasher flick, the metal for some reason added helped too.

Aaaand over before I really did anything. Anyway more trash to post.

Evil Dead 2013

BUMP

now playing

THE RESURRECTED

now playing

CREEPSHOW 2

now playing

V/H/S

Bump for cytube channel xchan, best horror library where you can watch what you want anytime and its viewable because they dont livestream it.

Right now there are 2 people in your shitty channel wow it must be so great

now playing

THE NEST

now playing

TALES FROM THE HOOD