FEMA & (((World Government Think Tanks))) Ready for Global Food Shortages: Timeline and Which Countries

FEMA & (((World Government Think Tanks))) Ready for Global Food Shortages: Timeline and Which Countries
They know about the coming Mini-Ice Age, they are preparing. Question is, are you?

The source for this was some shitty Real Lives: Food Edition.

As long as you aren't in a densely populated area and have access to farmland, you won't starve.

I live in Southern California, densely populated and without farmland, but I wont starve. There's plenty of Mexicans to eat.

If you are not prepared. This is how it will look like in the libtard megacities. Libtards as so stupid they won't even know they are the food source and they are eating other people.

Enjoy your Mexican-flavoured Soylent Green, the rest of use will be eating the libtard edition.

/x/ thread
Take this shit back to 4chan you fucking InfoWars pleb. They were running a food shortage for 30yrs from now when The U.S. is a fucking South American nightmare world. Also they get money for running drills and Alex Jones gets more water filters sold.

this

Good luck surviving user. I write this with complete sincerity and all honesty as I truly believe this event will occur, and is already beginning to develop.

Dont worry goy, we have global warming. Dont save, it's killing economy!

Sounds to me like a good excuse to stop donating to mudbabbies in Africa. Maybe we can send them some shitlibs and spics to eat if we're feeling generous.

I wont be spending my gbp on "chicken" tendies during the happening.

It's tough meat. Best to make jerky out of them.

Love this 'predict the future' bullshit.

I still feel for all the faggots who shelled out on life jackets and boats for fear of the 10m sea level rise.

Don't worry, we'll just speed up global warming to counteract it

People did that? The only purchases I know about relating to glubba schwarma is hollywood millionaires buying up Florida property on the cheap.

They're the good kind! Eight bucks!

Well I was wondering what to spend my surplus money on, I guess I'll spend it on canned food and shit

Wait. Global warming goy!

Your face when your full of dishonest shit and can't think. A system out of whack could skip into anything. A small ice age (aka way to far into underproduction) could kill our civilization. We already are experiencing weird weather, I don't think they need chemtrails to make it weirder. And if they do, the more we have to prepare.

Weirdo.

How long do I have? Feels bad being unprepared.

And it has nothing to do with global warming/CO2-cycles, top soil loss, peak oil or anything. What the "global right" (a lot of you) don't get is that after that, when the solar cycle goes up again, the world is totally toast. Solar cycles AND already changed weather cycles and local phenomena could mean global cooling and local warming.
And still, there are regions where the religious fuckery brought overshoot across the Middle East and global warming there by about 0.5° means good luck peasant, if you get rain once every five years. They don't have any wood left, all forests are gone on a stretch across the globe, incidentally where they preach to The Moon God.

"Your head can get warm and you can have cold feet, but your core temp is still 37°"

-> Vote Trump and goodbye Europe.

Is that a threat?

anons, you are what you eat, so eating mexicans will make you a mexican
don't do that

Forgot to add…

Why should the planets influence the weather (except via solar cycles… when the sun is about a thousand times bigger than the biggest planet)?

I think so. The Brits showed the finger to Europe. When the US decidedly chooses Trump, this will be a real threat across the pond. "You either get your shit together, or your.. different from now on." I don't see it as White vs. whatever or WASPs or Races, but this one thing. We had our chance but we blew it (well, what could we do against a wobbly superstate?)

If you don't have fruit trees in your property, there are usually green grocers or some seconds stores that sell massive amounts of fruit for cheap and the bags of sugar you'll need isn't too expensive either.
I know it's not the only thing you can use to store a carb source but it's fun to make and tastes great. Also, unlike factory made pasta and shit like that you can just wash them to get rid of the pesticides and the boiling process denatures any spoopy proteins if you're worried about that.

What type or brand of sugar do you recommend for preservation?

shit i just started farming in WI. am i fucked?