How do you do the mileys dude

…………………..

πŸ‘¨πŸΏπŸ”«πŸ˜ 

Copy and paste

Goddammit that emoji is supposed to be black

what's a cumskin & what's a dumpf?

sperm and shit.

Everything wrong with the world tbh fam

How are these channels not dead yet? This fucker's been doing the same shit for almost 10 years and normalfags still haven't lost interest?

The people who watched it back then aren't watching it now. New generations continue to find it for the first time. All you have to do is keep shitting out videos and kids will eat it up, kids don't use adblockers hence why not only is this stuff still relevant, but things are only going to get worse from here.

Jesus just move to Africa already if you like dystopian societies so much.

TBH, it's a blessing that a leftist can only vent his anger on the internet with Harry Potter analogies and perversions, while a true leader cleans up the mess that their King Nigger has made.
It's useful to lobotomize your followers when you're operating in a closed system. You just have to watch out that a businessman with no former political experience mops the floor with you and steals the election that you absolutely needed to win.
Not his really ardent supporter, but it's hilarious how the leftards are throwing tantrums left and right like immature children.
Hopefully you and your communism will be thrown on the scrapheap of history and ignited.

Communism could have prevented this, prove me wrong drumpfkins

Case in point: Shane Dawson and Onision

Both confirm rapists

Cumskin is such a shallow slur. I don't blame you for using it, as most slurs for white people are, but that doesn't make cumskin any more than 4/10 at best. As a connoisseur of racial slurs, I can firmly attest that honkey is the only white slur that has any real substance. Try using that instead.

Why is honkey a slur? I've never bothered to ask about this out until now

The very fact that honkey makes you ask why it's a slur, that it provokes thought, that it makes you think, is why it's such a good slur. It would be a disservice for me to explain it to you. Each man must find the meaning by themselves.

Well I googled it anyway, I meant where did the term come from