Holla Forums NEEDS NEW MEMES

NEW MEME RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT THREAD

Ok guys, we are in desperate need of a new meme. Something really excellent. We will work together ITT and create the perfect meme, a creation of 8ch OC at its finest. Make me proud Holla Forums.

it already exists

trips confirm.

try

That's not good enough. And it's not new. We need new memes. One meme to rule them all. A meme that will make everyone on the internet jealous of us.

TRIPS CONFIRM>>6530780

Zinc meme?

Harryhausen reactions?

kennedi is the only true meme on this board

Wrong

that's forced meme faggotry from 4han, faggot.

Still better than kennedi.

Forced memes don't work.
The lack original content is all your fault, dysnomia.

Here's a vintage Holla Forums meme.

how big's her dick?

8 inches

pics?

And now that they're permabanning more and more, we're going to become no different to 4elf once all VPNs are gone.

The following 2 images are my OC

don't forget to rate, comment, and subscribe

4elf*, idk how I fucked that up.

ah, word filter

4сuсk*

4chan

get woke

TruthSeeker is trying to do reverse-psychology on us by making influentially poorly made comics a la Quentin so we ironically laugh at them while still spreading Marxism

New meme?

Actually I just find it funny to make these and people from both sides sperg out

Sorry if you go on Holla Forums Holla Forums and Holla Forums. It was just a prank bro

I mean, fuggin Holla Forums fugg off

Yes. Get woke.
>>>/truthseeker/

This is not me.

checkem

can black guys sucking their own dicks become a meme?

Trips to confirm, check em

this is the president of Memeland

Putin is my waifu

im telling you, just use these fags for something. I havn't been able to think of anything besides as a reaction image for when i say something really gay.

Forgot down size.

tää:D

Memes die when they hit the mainstream. If you want a quality meme, craft something the masses won't understand at first glance. The trending "inside joke", if you will.

hail hitler

checXDDD

nah

You know, the worsrt thing I find about censorship is