REPORTS OF ACTIVE SHOOTER IN JOINT BASE ANDREWS

PERSONNEL DIRECTED TO SHELTERS

SOLDIERS CAN'T SHOOT BACK BECAUSE NO FUNZ

twitter.com/JBA_NAFW/status/748505480587206657

Other urls found in this thread:

bigstory.ap.org/ca5ddf3d5f6e47faafdcab39c8ba3fc8
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Joint-Base-Andrews-Under-Lockdown-385027091.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Incident is apparently at a medical facility.

HAPPY RAMADAN EVERYONE

trannie or muslim?

Why do soldiers need guns? They don't need that. Why do they want children to die?

Lol

There's like 2 shootings and two peaceful bombings a week now.

Love it.

wut.

They're probably going to chalk this up to "workplace-related violence" like Ft. Hood.

Soldiers not on guard duty don't actually carry firearms, and those who are have a strict code on when and where they can use those guns. Seeing how big the whole base can be, armed response probably hasn't reached the shooter yet.

If it isn't a Muslim it is a veteran whose been fcuked over one too many times.

I'm a vet and you wouldn't believe the amount I've been fucked over. I'm currently fighting them because they want to declare me mentally incompetent and take away my funz. Its not a stretch to think somone would lose their shit and shoot a va or mtf up

Good. Why contain it?

Soooo… what you're saying is… military bases are soft targets?
This is a sensible policy.

Top brass confirms shooting.

NOT A DRILL

Uhhhh, user…

He can theoretically do either alot of damage or very little here.

Soldiers can be deadly as is, but he has a firearm, and there are lots of civilians on base.

The caveat is, here he has a very set time limit.

A lone gunman unless he is exceptionally well equipped, trained and lucky wont last more than a couple of seconds against MPs.

Despite the pics of the postal dude I really hope he is muslim.

lol

fucking America

yah just waltz into our fucking military bases

please shoot up whatever you want

BECAUSE NO ONE IS FUCKING ARMED

jesus fucking christ

user, a whole crapload of vets have been sent letters declaring them mentally incompetent and giving them X amount of days to give them up.

Like, over 50K of them.

So are they blaming it on:
a) their flawed screening process that failed to weed out mentally ill people;
b) you were sane going in and the military made you insane; or
c) you spontaneously went insane right after leaving and the military is not to blame in any way, shape or form

ARE WE BEING RUSED, WTF

d) toxic masculinity in the military

Im betting he doesnt handle his own finances.

My brother is a vet. Hes bad with money and has me manage it for him. Since I have guardianship over him they want to take away his firearms.

HOLY SHIT THE MADMAN SHOT THEM DURING THE DRILL

Oh, it's one of those. I get the sense from the tweet that they're also aware of the (((coincidence))).

FURTHER CONFIRMATION FROM BASE OFFICIALS

SHOOTING STARTED DURING THE DRILL

I've seen your posts here and there, along with that letter.

Have you made any headway?

Totally not a false flag, goyim!

That was how it used to be (The law has been around for a while but they never really enforced it). Obama has recently been using a loophole with it and even veterans who have a joint bank account with their spouse have received notices saying they're not mentally competant, despite never having an examination/trail/what have you, and told they need to get rid of their guns.

HAHAHAH
MU GUNS

FIRST RESPONDERS ON SCENE

EXPECT GAG ORDER SOON

It would be more efficient to just abolish the military.

If dubs muslim

trips if RWDS

re-roll for nigger/muslim

PRAISE KEK

If dubs media hoax

CHECKED

that's the exact reason why you would though

If dubs shooter is fag trying to avenge Orlando.

If dubs, shooter was Muslim

nigger soldier

religion of peace wins again

Kek be praised!

If dubs religion of peace

Its either taking a while to find him, or this is a pretty epic gunbattle.

It's a false flag. Their getting their shit straight.

They aren't basing it on insanity. If you are on va disability, and your family member, wife or what ever, physically writes the check to pay your bills… You are mentally incompetent.

Not even joking I'm not home or I'd send a pic of the letter they sent me.

If singles it was religion of piss.

FUCK'S SAKE, GUYS

GET YOUR STORIES STRAIGHT

Lol it's already been reported on by multiple news services. This is getting memory holed.

trips confirm

Are libshits are really that retarded?

Hahhahahhahhaa.

oh yes. I spent some time int he Corps and they have these insane road blocking barriers that can spring up and stop vehicles if you run the main gate. Well I asked the guard if they ever have used them before on someone and he said that they were not allowed to and taht they just have to call the other base police if someone runs the gate.

SATAN TRIPS

spooked

Eventually people are going to learn when drills are and coordinate attacks accordingly.

The line between a false flag and an actual attack will be broken very shortly.

While we wait for everyone to get their stories straight, do you think they ever feel bad about just repeating the same coincidence over and over again every time they want to pass laws?

No wonder why these Jews are against any graven image, they can't draw worth shit.

I just realized that its possible to extrapolate the amount of time it takes for mps to show up at this base from the tweets.

user. This is why they all must die.

This is insanity. What the US become. You were shining city on the hill, guys.

CNBC CLAIMING NO ACTIVE SHOOTER

SOMEONE'S GETTING FIRED FOR THIS

KEK

They fucking flobbed it lel

Today we (and by extension thousands of jihadiis) the response time of first responders at this base.

So are we happening or not?

jej

FUUUGGGGGGG :DDDDD

REPORTS TRIGGERED BY TRIGGERED PERSONNEL

God damn blue balling threads

Must be genuine religion of peace, not false flag. It's memory holed.

nearly an hour and a fucking half, holy shit, thats the best response time they have on a military base? a military base that transports the president? Holy shit.

gay

Top fucking kek. Airforce scared by a guy in his own military uniform carrying gun. You can't make this shit up.

Possibilities I see

1. They fucked up their false flag and decided to shut it down so it's getting memory holed

2. Shooting happened but for some reason they're suppressing it. Memory holed.

3. Some disgruntled press employee just quit with a bang. Memory holed.

So is "long gun" the new term they are pushing? What the fuck is a long gun, is it like long pig?

Jesus. I guess you can add military pussies to

Military base at panic mode after seeing man with a rifle.

NO SIRENS

NO REPORTS OF CASUALTIES

IT'S OGRE

ALL-CLEAR GIVEN BY BASE OFFICIALS

Obviously fake. Nobody would ever bring a gun to a gun free zone, they're not allowed there!

No, long gun is a term that has been used for a very long time. It is used to refer to anything other than a pistol. Could be a shot gun, could be a rifle.

This is all just a big misunderstanding.

This is training for bullet dodgging.

NON-HAPPENING OVER

So apparently someone forgot there was a drill on, got excited at seeing men with rifles, then called the cops.

Heads are going to roll.

Corroboration from base officials.

i dun thunk dey wuz aktin

Wouldn't be the first or last time it's happened, tbh. Company CO almost got shot once because some dumbass put a live round in a magazine full of blanks.

WHAT

EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Was a long time ago; some low IQ asshole thought it would be funny to play a prank on the new recruits and sneaked a live round in during a fire and movement drill. Company CO almost got shot in the back as a result.

The prankster got drummed out of the Corps right quick. Never heard of him again after that.

bigstory.ap.org/ca5ddf3d5f6e47faafdcab39c8ba3fc8

obama was on the base yesterday
biden is on the base right now

ALL CLEAR SIGNAL FOR BASE EXCEPT MEDICAL FACILITY

Precisely because of shit like that we have very strict rules about never mixing blank and life rounds, Christ.

Post it somewhere if you can. I'm interested in see those lettera. This is the first I'm hearing of it.

… the fuck Corps where you in where you used blanks for fire and movement?

for real. That right there boys is a poser.

I only buddy rushed using "bang bang" "butter butter jam" and then live fire.

When did the U.S. become a banana republic?

Looks like it's a fuck up of a false flag, guys.

Don't you see goys, the drill included the media! All part of the plan, goy.

when the primary industry became dude weed lmao

When dual citizens and Israelis started being allowed government positions.

How about instead of false flaging or hoaxing, they just create this panic events that are literally nothing, and then the media shills go OY VEY look how scared people were. Let's talk and ban guns from scary white men.

I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

Probably a nig or Muslim killer. They took him out then cooked up a cover story about an exercise. Reverse false flag.

Pure coincidence.

how do you fuck up a false flag at a military base?

oh, i know how… stage it infront of a bunch of people who know what a terrorist attack actually looks like

When the nation was transformed into a nebulous concept by (((them))), and Whites don't bother to join to be the attack dog of Israel.

Now only muds and poor Whites join for the shitty benefits they provide… instead of joining to defend their motherland from invaders.

=BATTLE BUDDAYYY==

FUCK

What most average nigger don't realize with medical fecilities, whether rehabilitation, or otherwise, there's other surrounding building and shit where there's basically factory work going on where either disabled/non-disabled combination of people are taking contracts and making military parts for the military. Whether it be ranging from kevlar vests, care packages, baton sheathes, medical bags, etc. etc. etc. It's made in various factories, with shit seeming to be around medical facilities.

Look at San Bernandino, that building as I recall had a joint area where there were also military related parts and material being made.

Oh my sweet kek the irony

A gun free military base? What?

what can you expect from subhumans that are afraid of backpacks and cursive handwriting

They all are, after some nigger shot his gat under Bill Clinton, all military bases are gun-free…

To "avoid gun violence"… not even MPs are armed.

$20 says it is

Did you post about that on /k/? Whether or not you're the same user, best of luck.

That's a legit reason.

Also they're going for vets because they can actually fight.

This military base is a good example of what happens to a society that is disarmed.

You sure that's not Sweden?

I'm not saying this is right but bear with me.

If the person is dressed like a soldier it could lead to even more confusion. That's why they should leave it to the security teams. Though at the very least the soldiers should be armed if not solely for self-defense. I mean if you can proceed to shoot up a fucking military installation and not leave a pile of goo then there is something very wrong.

He just has one ball…

They always joke that Hitler just had one ball.

weird

Active Shooter Report at Joint Base Andrews Unfounded

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Joint-Base-Andrews-Under-Lockdown-385027091.html

"The all-clear has been issued at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland after reports of an active shooter were deemed unfounded, the base said Thursday morning.

Joint Base Andrews was locked down just after 9 a.m. after someone mistook an active shooter drill for the real thing, senior law enforcement officials told NBC News. All personnel were directed to shelter in place."

checked. I believe you bc Hitler dubs confirm, but could you faggots start putting links at the bottom please?

FFS.
Good example of why NOT to join the current administrations military.
Tis just a giant cucked social experiment at this point.
SJW, Tranny/Faggot inclusive, muh feelings, safe spaces, divershitty, stronk womens serving beside you in combat roles wacked out on their period super emotional.
Majority of training is mandatory political correctness classes and pinko propaganda.

Seems like the Marines are the only ones resisting this shit… barely.

My dog (from childhood) has been coming to me in my dreams recently and telling me to kill myself. Also, Dilbert 3 is so epic. Did they ever find all those lost vids? Did they ever figure out who the creator was?

The panic is palpable - they're trying to push through new gun control. before Obongo leaves office.

Everything is coming together goys.

A-YO HOL' UP
So you saying we can turner diaries, sheit?

The Peace Corps.

The ruling class is having to learn that policies that worked in 1956 America don't work in 2016 America.

And still almost nobody here realises that they are watching simulations on the news

Oh well.. we'll have another hundred coincidences to ignore by the end of the year

lol r u retarded nigger?

Everyone after this post see

Thread was a non-happening.

When I was in the navy, we used the pop-up barriers once. It totally obliterated the dudes car too. Another time a guy was pissed because the MA's wouldn't let him on with a expired id, so he ran the gate. The MA shit the dude in the back as he tried to drive away, the mad man!