God Emperor leading in new poll

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
archive.is/H9B8Y

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_polling_for_U.S._Presidential_elections
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PRAISE HIM!

Blessed be the god emperor. Should we change the name of the U.S. to the Free Empire of America?

I bet plenty of the current #NeverTrump cucks will still come around and vote for him in November, whether secretly or not.

Make up your fucking mind Drumpfkins. Are polls irrelevant or not?

IT BEGINS

BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL

(((You)))

Tea Party Cruz supporters might, but the ilk of (((Kristol))) will be voting for Shillary.

The demographic data being behind a paywall is pretty bothersome. Came here hoping someone had access.

Wyatt, is that you again? Thank you for gracing us with your presence.

Yup
that's exactly what I wanted to wake up to reading

Who the fuck ever said they were irrelevant?

They're just badly skewed IN FAVOR OF CLINTON!

Obviously, if you aren't a fucking kike retard (looking at you, faggot), this means good things when Trump is actually doing SO WELL that he overcomes the statistical bias.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

¡Ay, caramba! There es no cartel corpses to be seen in your image mi amigo. And not even a donkey show? Dios mio, no es beuno my muchacho.

Ay caramba! Es un segundo Operación Wetback!

>not operation wetgoback

Daily reminder that you'll end up in the oven.

You clearly don't understand why this is important. Polls are by nature flawed, so of course many here don't trust them. However, liberals are too dumb to understand statistics, so they think of polls as a scorecard, and for months were victoriously parading around every poll showing a Hillary lead.

Now, since liberals are so braindead that they think of polls as a scorecard, they get triggered when Trump ties Hillary or pulls ahead of her. It's not about us celebrating the fact that Trump is pulling ahead in the polls, it's about us celebrating the rain of liberal tears as a result.

Yup, that's Zyklon Ben alright.

This even if polls weren't useless (they are) this far out from the election would make them useless.

Well i say useless but that's only to a point if a candidate is consistently polling say 20 points down in balanced polls then you'd worry but this tight shit we've been seeing is way to close to call

Is that you, Wyatt?

Depends on the sample size and sampling methodology. This is basic material you learn in any statistical sampling & survey course. That being said, most people just don't understand the math or are able to identify biases/assumption violations in the methods.

Either way, in the first debate Trump is going beat Hillary like a red-headed step child. Trump's alpha nature is going to absolutely destroy her.

That first one seems familiar.

did you forget your rach picture, learningkike?

CANNOT BE STUMPED

We have to find a way to spread this shit, the mainstream outlets will never cover that Trump is ahead.
They like to do poll trolling and tout anything that pretends hillary is winning.

Goddamn it.

The last two polls that I looked at were skewed as fuck, don't want to get my hopes up but this is still good news… that will be ignored by the MSM.

Anons, keep calm and remember.
We haven't even had our first Hillary vs. Trump debates yet. And Trump is still leading in polls. Are you ready for the absolute smackdown he's about to bring on this country? It's going to be a comfy November.

When it comes to polls like this, it all comes down to the sample, because they're so close. With a margin of error of 3, they could still be tied, in reality.

However, political polls are notoriously biased, and only the ones in favor of the conductor's preferred candidate get published, or the polls are taken in a biased way.

Oy vey noo nooooo Trump is behind by 6 gorillion votes!!!

Just look at my charts that say he only has 2% chance at winning!

((( )))

Calling all fellow brits to help with memeing Trump to the presidency.

You faggots owe us for memeing Brexit. I bet the majority of the people memeing it weren't even Brits.

pick one.

Little surprising, maybe it's real, maybe it's a outlier?

Well either way, it's good. Didn't expect Trump to be in the lead until the conventions, seeing how fucking terrible and weak Clinton is in general.

If Trump's in the lead right now, it's going to get real fucking bad for Clinton real quick. Landslide incoming.

Simply ebin.
Wyatt, you are a real human bean, and a real hero.
Saved.

You goyim might enjoy this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_polling_for_U.S._Presidential_elections

OP listening to any MSM polling results is like going fishing. Except you're the fish.

Don't be retarded. Wean yourself off of the MSM crack.

How much do you goys think Trump is really beating her by? I mean the Brexit (((polls))) were way off. Its obvious they give their chosen people +5% to +10% handicaps on the polls.

Are you redrawing all of your old stuff and making it Trump related?

For me it depends on the source. But I have confidence in Donald either way.

The Fox Jews poll with Trump behind has Gay Johnson thrown in as a spoiler (which they conveniently fail to mention at all)

Well he's 4 points ahead even with the polls still massively oversampling democrats, so probably at least 10.

My concern is if this is an attempt to make Trump voters get comfortable and lazy about voting. We have to make sure that whatever the polls say that when it comes to the general election EVERY GODDAMN TRUMP SUPPORTER is at the polls voting.

That is the ONLY reason the Libertarian ticket is getting ANY publicity this election cycle. Remember how irrelevant they were the past two elections? Remember how they were ZERO coverage, and OPENLY DERIDED? Suddenly, CNN's giving them SPECIAL ATTENTION and exclusive coverage, "THE LIBERRRRTARRRRIAN TOOOOWN HAAALLLLL, ON MONSTERRR TRRRUCK SUUUUNDAY", and Fox will throw Johnson's name around enough to skew polling results in Shillary's favor. Trump is ABSOLUTELY doing SOMETHING RIGHT, for SO MANY of the WRONG PEOPLE to be FURTIVELY RESISTING his POPULARITY.

Let them. All it takes it a couple ad buys in October quoting Johnstein saying what he actually believes and nobody will vote for him.

I've never fucked around with formatting before, so bear with me if I fuck it up.

You underestimate the misplaced and (at present, very confused) desire of the lolvape crowd to "win it" for their third party golden calf, like we did nearly ten years ago. Our elections are decided by a margin of thousands rather than millions, and they choose, more than anything, the figurehead of which subculture will be running things for the next four years(!!!). It's imperative the millennial lil'bertarians understand what they don't currently understand, and just what is at stake. They get their fucking information from empty (((sources))), and have a muddled picture of just what's going on, what Trump represents, what Shillary becoming el presidente means (the Constitution may not be able to handle a third Obama term). Hell, they have very tenuous grasp of what "controlled opposition" means, such that, no matter what legitimate information they're spoonfed, they can neither comprehend, nor accept, that their "party" is just that.

cryin rn fam tbh

Well, not ALL of them but, hey … if the shoah fits …

Considering they oversample democrats every poll, and Republicans will have a much higher turnout this year,
I'd say Trump's ahead by about 5 points.

Good stuff as usual, Wyatt. Always nice to see more new drawings.

holy shit it's Wyatt and he even got dubs