BBC One - filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
ITV1 - filmon.com/tv/itv1
Switch to Standard Definition to avoid paying

For Ameribros - streamgaroo.com/live-television/united-kingdom/
Sky News - news.sky.com/watch-live

NEWS

WESTMINSTER IN CRISIS: LABOUR IMPLODES, TORIES SCUFFLE, UKIP AWAITS
archive.is/lzYcj - Labour crisis
archive.is/SdcCa - Tory infighting (look at the author's name for a giggle.)
archive.is/ggKRj - E-mail leak from Gove's wife indicates Boris needs to be whipped back in line

Gordon Brown tells Scots: UK's single market worth far more than EU's
archive.is/pkUvO

EU DRAFTS PROPOSAL FOR AN EU ARMY
archive.is/bCkqs

DUNCAN CUCKSWELL BTFO: Survey: Ukip MP Douglas Carswell Least Trustworthy In Parliament
archive.is/jLBMb

Exploding UK immigration helped drive 'Brexit' vote
archive.is/czR8M

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/no-britons-were-not-frantically-googling-what-eu-hours-after-brexit-vote-2387205
archive.is/AgU6P
change.org/p/prosecute-nigel-farage-under-the-racial-and-religious-hatred-act-2006?
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/29/new-zealand-offers-uk-its-top-trade-negotiators-for-post-brexit/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19mKbV0UnIbX_lbiinKiquP0ghiFpsMl0owUO6_TJyzI/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true
archive.is/b2aaR
facebook.com/itvnews/videos/10153867570472672/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36672591
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120
jeremyforlabour.com/endorse?recruiter_id=623647
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-farage-idUSKCN0ZG0GS?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=5774c49e04d301604e4ac9ae&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=-a6HNXtdvVQ
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/29/revealed-labour-mps-go-to-police-over-death-threats-after-refusa/
twitter.com/jdforward/status/748233383361142784
dw.com/en/britons-not-the-only-ones-rocking-the-eu-boat/a-19367663
southyorkshire.police.uk/node/23253
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-shropshire-36598807
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3667821/British-born-BBC-radio-host-branded-n-told-home-passing-cyclist-days-Brexit-vote.html#ixzz4D4WjXpfm
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/30/mp-storms-out-after-attack-by-corbyn-suppporter/
salisburyreview.com/2016/06/4700/
archive.is/O3TV9
express.co.uk/news/world/683883/EU-plans-members-adopt-euro-revealed-DAYS-Brexit-Britain
express.co.uk/news/uk/684885/EU-referendum-Brexit-Merkel-trade-deal-UK-Britain-German-jobs
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/wristbands-stop-sex-attacks/
campaignlive.co.uk/article/remain-campaign-ads-away/1400625#
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/uk-rapper-threatens-gang-rape-nigel-farages-young-daughter/
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/20/shoot-and-stab-nigel-farage-hundreds-of-social-media-messages-urging-attacks-on-ukip-leader-revealed/
standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-will-not-happen-after-draw-in-referendum-because-it-would-trigger-the-breakup-of-the-uk-a3284216.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/man-held-over-extreme-antisemitic-and-islamophobic-social-media-posts-a3283991.html
standard.co.uk/news/london/east-london-council-gives-award-to-leader-of-extreme-islamist-party-a3284671.html
homesandproperty.co.uk/luxury/property/the-queens-property-portfolio-soars-10-per-cent-in-value-to-12-billion-a102386.html
twitter.com/tnewtondunn/status/748435615163756544
angela4leader.com/
archive.is/s92rp
twitter.com/babyfinland2
archive.is/6bII3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for Theresa May is a cow.

Hey lads, you want to know how to win the British public over to the far right?

Hitler waifu competitions.

3rd for BRITISH ZIONISM

you devil

GOVE IS A KIKE LOVER

The moment Twitter exploded when BoJo said he wasn't running.

nth for you can't have everything, Boris, but you can't have a hell of a lot.

What did Jo Cox die for again?

hahaha!

Joe's Cock died for nothing

10th for are nige

David Miliband

He's blatantly going to quit politics now

I think it's time to stop mentioning her at all, let history forget her entirely, as it should be.

She could have become a saint and a person of history. Thank God(I'm a based atheist tbh) she didn't.

Red pill me on gove

That's a bizarre decision.
Not a britbong, could you tell me what the hell is going on with him? All I know that your political system is kind of collapsing right now. He waits for the results instead of aiming for the stars?

hahahaahahahahahaha

does anyone else find Jewish women incredibly attractive

Nah they're ugly she-devils you mossad cunt

Reported scum.

Basically, leaving will be an enormous shitfight and he doesn't want to deal with it.

Instead, he's left it for someone else to deal with

this is a good thing, because the next 3 years would have just been Boris spending his time defending Brexit rather than governing the country

lol

Based on what I know of Boris, he's probably hedging his bets and waiting for a more opportune moment. He doesn't want to carry the burden of leading Britain through Brexit, and would rather parachute into a comfy and cosy PM position after everything's settled.

Not the system; the main parties that have dominated Parliament since the 60s. It's glorious, much like how the Dems and GOP are falling apart in the US.

Mooslem kidz

Can't handle…

Yes goyim

Meme magic

He's working class
He's Oxford
He's ideological
He's happy to shake up established orders
He loves Thatcher
He's not conservative
He changed the education system in ways that allow greater isolation from social norms

she's a cutiepie tbh

He loves Israel
He loves Jews

Just as I thought, thanks.

By political system I've meant the status quo of two parties putting out a show for the plebs while you are being replaced by shitskins.

Some of them.

JUDE

REMINDER TO SHILL FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LEAD BRITAIN. NOT JUST A POLITICAL PARTY

t. based Farage

LMAO THAT SNOUT

well, he's a british politician

OY VEY, I've been spotted!

Kek.

The last one standing.

feels good man

ibtimes.com/no-britons-were-not-frantically-googling-what-eu-hours-after-brexit-vote-2387205
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

She's been getting nice and thick lately

NOT BAD

Am I the only one who thinks this lot *have* to be controlled opposition? There's no way they're this thick

KIKE DEFENDERS IN LABOUR BTFO

Corbyn compares Israel to Islamic State

archive.is/AgU6P

Prosecute Nigel Farage under the Racial and Religious Hatred Act 2006

change.org/p/prosecute-nigel-farage-under-the-racial-and-religious-hatred-act-2006?

They trying to barrage are Farage.

Don't forget pissing on people lads, I recall that uncel Adolf used to do that a lot

We need a civil war to clean the shit out tbh

>You will never lovingly dominate her in bed as she calls you a bad goy.

Why live?

Democracy doesn't work.

Never going to happen

Gotta say this Nigel for PM the tories labour and liberally whos? Have shown such utter incompetence in the face of all this that Are Nige is the only logical choice. Also it'd cause a leftist mass heart attack.

Someone on Reddit just told me Rees-Mog is a papist!

I thought you lads said he was based.

keep fighting the good fight

Nige for Emperor

I'm on nofap, lad

Kek

Should have guessed.

I thought that was illegal in your part of the world or is it only unlawful if your white?

Come on lad… Just this one time won't do any harm :^)

Goyim pls.

LOL had me legit laugh that lad.

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/29/new-zealand-offers-uk-its-top-trade-negotiators-for-post-brexit/

BASED KIWI

Filtered for persistent posting of a kike munter who has Englishmen gaoled because they hurt her feelings

Corbyn accused of comparing Israel with Isis

Meanwhile, the embattled Labour leader Jeremy Corby has put the cat among the pigeons at the launch of a report into antisemitism within the party with a quote which appeared to liken Israel to Islamic State (Isis).

Are we supposed to like Corbyn now? Because if not, destroying the Labour Party and calling based Israel out isn't doing him any favours.

It's not illegal in this country, you have to get deported to Austira for them to convict you I think.

It's only unlawful if you're rightwing. Labour gets away with everything.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19mKbV0UnIbX_lbiinKiquP0ghiFpsMl0owUO6_TJyzI/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

If it comes down to a choice between May and Crabb, Brexit has no chance of actually happening and, potentially, UKIP will mop up the pissed off anti-EU/anti-ToryRemain sentiment.

Still a lot of undecided. Might be swept up by Gove but some might see him as a traitor to Boris for not backing up.

Gove with Leadsom chancellor, and Fox in cabinet seems best option.

Would have been a waste of time but it's a shame David Davis or Graham Brady didn't enter.

Lad can't handle funposting.

No one with a fucking brain left in the UK. Nigel should be part of that negotiating team

Gove needs to win. We need someone who supported the leave campaign as PM.

Leave donor plans new party to replace Ukip – possibly without Farage in charge

archive.is/b2aaR

TIME TO KEEP COMRADE CORBYN LEADER AND HAVE LABOUR SELF-DESTRUCT EVEN FURTHER

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

It'll be May who wins, that's who they're all shilling for on the news at least, might put a dank bet on it.

Kek good luck with that.

Arron Banks has always been helping our cause. I'm not going to trust anything the Guardian reports about Nige or anything UKIP, tbh.

Gove is a kike loving shill. He is a traitor. He may be capable of leading a campaign and maybe even a political party BUT NOT BRITAIN

Do you even understand the difference between a statesman and a scum sucking politician?

If it doesn't have Farage it will crash and burn. UKIP derives much of it's popularity from the charisma of it's leader, and without him it will be worthless.

Bring back Griffin> ;^

One seat

advocating a boycott of terrorist Israeli goods

based Corbyn?

Which MP was it fam?

I believe he's the best candidate to lead us out of Europe.

Smeeth

Ruth Smeeth. See

you'd like to know wouldn't you?

facebook.com/itvnews/videos/10153867570472672/
JUDAS WAS PAID

He's better than the alternative and fuck off with this anti-Israel nonsense. Israel is pretty based by all accounts.

God she's more Merchant looking than Berger.

Fun's over m8, back to regular posting.

Off to the FUCKING GYM lads

REMINDER

CORBYN NEEDS TO STAY

ALL BIG ESTABLISHMENT GUNS ARE OUT FOR HIM INCLUDING BALLOON FACE DAVE.

WHY?

TO STOP HIM GOING TO WAR ON BLAIR NEXT WEEK

I'm enjoying this Labour infighting tbh. Either way the vote swings for leadership, they're fucked - they either lose the old Labour vote or they continue to fight themselves. I don't know which outcome I'd like more.

#BlairiteProblems

Was a good thread.

I'd rather keep the Comrade, tbh. At least we know he's a snake.

The audacity of these remainers vying for leadership, I can't quite believe it lads.

FUCK OFF JEW BOY GO CONDUCT YOUR PSY-OPS SOMEWHERE ELSE. YOU'RE ON Holla Forums. YOU CAN FUCK OFF BACK TO CUCK CHAN OR PLEBBIT - YOUR SAFE SPACES. YOU HAVE ENOUGH PRO ISRAEL FORUMS TO CHOOSE FROM. GTFO OF HERE AND STOP TRYING TO SUBVERT OUR TAIWANESE SPOON BENDING DISCUSSION FORUM. YOU FILTHY KIKE==

BORIS STEPPED DOWN

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36672591
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

Teehee.

LMFAO END IT

Next you'll be against based civic nationalism tbh lad

Who are we going to get, lads?

Here's your (you)

YOU haven't got a fucking clue

Someone who worked for a politician

Cuckswell pls go

hurrrrrr le jooooooooooooz

fuck, who now? breitbart had andrea leadsom as a promising candidate but I know literally nothing past that article

Filtered for autistic stupidity/shilling

Hey look it's the famous /politics/ kike! Filtered

Not ethnically

Racist and anti-semite pls go, brit/pol/ is a tolerant and inclusive general and can do without your toxic rhetoric.

Murdoch has endorsed Gove. The political kiss of death. Excellent

K

lol

Are you special?

Meme it up lad

Are you special? Israel wants to be ethnically homogenous

Now, do I share this on fagbook where all my remain-voting chums will miss the sign at the end?

Reminder : You are ruled by retards…which makes you what?

Oh no. An intern has a different opinion to me.

Into the trash you go.

not an argument :^)

Thought that was Mike Stoklassa from the thumbnail tbh

It's an adequate reply to your "argument"

lads stop bullying each other, what would are nige think tbh

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE AN ORDER

Not an argument.

Not an argument, intern boy.

Holy shit seeing Labour basically destroy itself in real time is sugoi

Hodor ?

lol what

kek

Change "order" to "filtered" and that's basically Brit/pol/

Stefan cultist please leave.

Wasn't an intern. Try again

I watched the BBC stream for about 15 minutes, they said "the Labour party must be watching this civil war unfold in the Tories". No bias at all.

Quiet down children

Based lad

Maybe you should question why people filter you so much

Order

Who bullied the kike out of the room lel?
Sounds like a complete PR stitch up

I don't get filtered very often fam; only bullies filter

filtered

Funny how they say that about a leadership tussle when they didn't use it to describe the anti-Brexit protestors and the Shadow Cabinet shoah.

oy vey how dare they do this to one of the chosen people

I've actually never been filtered.

Filtered.

top kek yea no one would ever filter you

anime is for faggots

Thanks, it's a total novelty for me. Feel proud.

Dopey mongs who things the jews are some sort of omnipotent demon by nature often filter me because they can't handle the banter

Filtered you cunt

HARRIDAN HARCUCK SHOAH'D

I thought you filtered me? Really filtered this time.

It's clear as day what they've done as a people and denying that you have to be a total shill

I'd love to get a titten job of Julia.

Time for you all to get aboard the Corbyn cruise, lads. We're on a one way trip to number 10, Downing Street and there's no stopping us.

So, are you in, or are you out?

So safe to say our parties are all utterly deepfucked?

lad…

I was only joking, I don't tend to filter people unless they're a bit paedo. Or too anti-German, i.e. over stepping the mark into D&C.

He'll be in the job centre in two weeks

Ok then Terri Coverley, tell us why, in the two horse race this is going to come down to. Between Gove and May. Why would May make the better PM?

Someone who was on the remain side can simply not be trusted.

That anime is actually fucking great tbf

May cannot lead a post Brexit Government, it's retarded. If she wins we are fucked.

What? Been kicked out of their homeland and engaged their survival mechanisms? Are you suggesting that if this country was 60 million Jews and 300,000 Britons that we wouldn't engage in the same practices? They always side with outgroups because they are the ORIGINAL outgroup in Europe and can't shill for homogeneity while they don't have a homeland. Sure, this has corrupted that race. Of course there is a Jewish problem. But to blindly hate them and lack all lucidity surrounding them is foolishness. Israel is great. They have their homeland back and we have somewhere to send them.

Ergo there is literally nothing wrong with supporting the idea of Israel.

Which animu is it?

Waiting for Nige to put a deadline on activating Article 50.

What leverage does he have?

hahahahahaha no

You are thinking short term. They cannot fuck us on brexit or it will ensure a ukip landslide at the next general election. Nige would be in #10 looking smug as fuck and that would make them all commit sudoku.

Fucking hell

Will of the people

Why have they been kicked out of so many nations do you think? Cuz da yewros are jealous they have money? Lmao. They are poison wherever they go. Absolute poison.

Oh you're one of those people . . .

Boring

Keep shoving that blue suppository up your ass.

One seat because the Tories promised a referendum and Milliband was threatening to team up with Sturgeon. Also more people than we'd probably like to admit vote for what their papers tell them, and only the Express supported UKIP
Now the Lib Dems are nowhere, Labour have the comrade in charge and the Tories are in chaos. Opposition if not government for the purple crowd.

Typical instead of explaining how I'm wrong you try and defame my position. I've got you now.

Because they weren't bound by the same rules as the in group and were allowed to commit things Catholics weren't such as usury. Not to mention every devout Christian blamed them for killing Christ "blood upon us and our children".

Nobody likes the outgroup which is why the Jews often side with outgroups. They are the ORIGINAL outgroup in Europe.

OH wait no it;'s because of le eebul joooooooz and there are no reasons for anything they merely are

It's their favourite tactic.

Non Non Biyori, it's comfy as fuck.

lel

Surely Gove is the best choice out of those?

I wouldn't choose either and I certainly won't shill for any of these cunts. They've been part of a government that's let Osborne and Cameron lead us into £1.7 TRILLION debt..Where has this money gone? This is a staggering amount…FUCKING STAGGERING

This in itself is treason. No wonder Blair abolished capital punishment for it

I want to see the whole lot come tumbling down and out of the chaos see a new order arise..

the NBO - a New British Order

You need a majority of seats in Parliament to form a government lad, still a lot of work to do for our chaps.

No, you made a pretty bizarre claim. Where is the proof that the Jews (not a megalomaniac annexing sovereign nations) caused WW2?

Not sure this is a good idea. The threat of Brexit is currently fucking over economies in Europe more than it is here, to say nothing of the next crash (France?) about to send the Euro plummeting.
If we hold off, they'll be offering us any compromise in exchange for the stability of a definite exit.
If the EU even lasts that long anyway.

Gove is the only choice, and he's fucking Civic tier trash.

hue hue hue

Well, in reality that's not going to happen. You're going to have May or Gove taking us out of Europe.

I'd prefer Liam Fox but he's not going to win. So based in reality, I'd prefer it to be Gove, he's used to dealing with having shit thrown at him and I expect him to just get on with it.

What are these faggots protesting about?
Brexit?

There are a lot of posters here who are so far removed from reality it's ridiculous tbh

LE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yea it was the day after I think

Brexit wasn't going to happen..
At a push I would choose Mogg/Fox
Except I wouldn't

I'm not supporting anything that has brought this country to it's knees

No, he's the type of civic trash WE meme about, loves immigrants and muh diversity as long as it's under some bollocks about British values which is 'acceptance and tolerance'.

You have to be pragmatic because otherwise you're going to end up in an even worse situation

Aren't going to get much better than that in the Torah party tbh lad.

May at least wanted to deport all illegals.

It'd be hilarious if we could weaponise Are Magz in that fashion.

Reply if you have filtered this poster ID 9a31b5 just to let him know…then maybe he'll gas himself instead of clogging the thread up with his Jew love sperging

I'm calling in this thread to GCHQ as we speak, lads.

Your bigotposting is coming to an abrupt end.

Filtered him.

ENDORSED

jeremyforlabour.com/endorse?recruiter_id=623647

I wear you arse pain as a badge of honour lmao

If it's Corbyn vs Gove…

So are you saying the Conservative party has brought Britain to its Knees, or Nu-Labour? Or the EU?

I think the existing Conservative party have done an ok job, all things considered. Not great but not too bad given the circumstance.

Why does no one apart from me seem to think it's significant that the Muzzie Mayor tweeted his plan for London to become its own devolved state?
Surely this is the best ammo we've every been given, and none of you seem to have noticed, or seem to care.

EU Negotiations will be very hard and the results will likely not be so good for the Uk. That's why Cameron and Boris quit ahead, because whatever sacrificial lamb leads those negotiations is likely to have its political image damaged with the public.
Jamie Oliver's anti-Boris movement gave him the perfect excuse. Now he can claim he did it to avoid divisions.

I don't understand if some people think there will be a collapse of government or that the problems run deeper than just the current government. Things don't change overnight.

PANEL FOR TONIGHT'S QUESTION TIME

Is it me or does everything that tumbles out of Cuckswell's mouth have a slant to it?

ALL of them
Politicians do not LOVE their country. They are out for themselves hence the EU fiasco which has been going on for forty years and 'incidents' up to and including WWll

More Bankers Bonuses and TORY CUTS

You saying he speaks out of both sides of his mouth?

why do they invite a comedian about politics?

A "Comedian" oh for fuck sake.
Russell Kane really is a cunt, a knock off Russel Howard, which is as pathetic as it sounds.

Also

It'll be cancerous and that's even before mentioning the nigger and the cuck.

I don't know but they always do and it fucking triggers me.

To complain about Bankers and Torys

All of the Tory leaders are fucking awful tbh.

Next GE I'll probably just abstain

For the young viewers, probably. Just look at when they invited Faggy Lizard.

Comic relief and left wing biases

Soviet Commissars murdered at least 30 million of my people in Eastern Europe alone, the Jews ethnically cleansed Palestinians to establish Israel and this displacement has caused resentment towards the western world. The zionists drive them out and we have to take them in.

As for the proof, there is countless stuff, from JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON GERMANY, to all political advisors being Jewish like Lindemann to terror bombings, Chamberlain declared that Zionism and world Jewry have obliged England to enter the war.

How the fuck can you be on a board like this being so 'naive'

I WAS ONE OF THOSE SO CALLED PROBLEM FAMILIES HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT

I repeat:
Why does no one apart from me seem to think it's significant that the Muzzie Mayor tweeted his plan for London to become its own devolved state?

Surely this is the best ammo we've every been given, and none of you seem to have noticed, or seem to care.

Don't me ask again, anonyfriends.

Why not vote UKIP nigger?

make me*

If you get some cucks in power, can they re-enter the EU? Or is there something stopping that from happening?

You're an evil racist lad, you and your entire family should be exposed for your evil hearts, and then sent to Australia for your crime.

Melanie Phillips is only 'aite' because she can see that the muzzies are getting the gibs that are rightfully the jews'.

Finally got the quads, lads.

get 4 nige as PM

I'm sure he knows this already. But he has to stick to his narrative.

Based on Russell Brand and Eddie Izzard I'm looking forward to this

BASED KEK

Noice

You fucked up

RUTH SMEETH SO TRIGGERED

And she's a pure Kike styled anti-mulism, ie Iran is the problem not Saudi lez bom em.

checked

Perfect lad.

Absolutely Balloon

her nose is almost comical

In both senses of the word

There's just no stopping Are Nige this year

no the ref was "advisory" not legally binding. If they fancy widespread civil disobedience

Noyce

First past the post lad, pointless voting in my constituency

Technically it's pointless ever voting anything other than Labour here which renders my initial whining equally pointless, but I need to have a good moan

So why did she walk out?
Not enough cringing appeals to the jewish community for her?

Also: WHY DON'T ANY OF YOU CARE THAT SADIQ KHAN HAS ACTUALLY TWEETED HIS INTENTION FOR LONDON TO BECOME A DEVOLVED STATE?!?!?!?!?

Not all Soviet Commissars are Jews. That's absolute nonsense. Of course as a group maligned because of their race they will also support de-racination and ergo make good communists. Nevertheless the Jews were a minority of commissars and to blame them for the murder of your people when Communism is at fault sounds like an idiot trying to reduce his people's agency and responsibility when it comes to communism.

Our lads are there in the labour party and the tories. We aren't innocent little puppers.

Further, the Jews genocided Palestinians? The Palestinians nearly genocided the Jews you mong. Why do you think they left Israel you soft tit? The Temple of Solomon was built thousands of years before Islam even reared its ugly head. Would you weep if the Greeks "genocided" the poor wickle Turks of Constantinople too? Fuck off lad.

WOW!!

SOMEONE CALL A NEWSPAPER!

Still no evidence that the Jews somehow caused the war. The "Judea declares war on Germany" is not literal.

But yeah, I'm naive

I'd like to moan about the fact that I can own various shotguns, full bore single action rifles, black powder revolvers, .44 pistols, but not a fucking butterfly knife.

I just want to stab myself trying to learn tricks.

The jews have been the driving force behind every form of marxism/communism since it was conceived by the great shylock himself.

Their involvement in subversion can, technically, be overstated, but their overwhelmingly parasitic nature is plain to see.

No one gives a shit in Brit/pol/ ffs, go make a sand nigger general and work it out between you both there

So sick of my country being used as a proxy for foreigners working out their pathetic ethnic grievances no one in their right mind could give a fuck about

We know but when people point out there wasn't a literal holocaust, they get chucked in prison…. so

On the plus side she stood up for UKIP that one time.

smh, lads. Making my own food is so boring and tiresome.

Impressive tbh

Jewish intellectuals were the first to get there for the reasons I've outlined already. It was goyim like us who stormed the winter palace.

The Jews are the way they are because it is a survival mechanism for their people. Now that Israel is established we can send every single on of them back there and perhaps they can finally be normal as well as tackle their inbreeding problem.

They also get thrown in prison if they call an abbo mean words. Is there a great abbo conspiracy too?

Then why did multiple people bring it up? We have no time for nonsense.

I love cooking , make your self a delicious treat

Are you thinking of 'conical'.

Still none of you want to fess up about Sadiq Khan's plans to devolve London.

Gove Jewd him

but it takes such a long time, lad. And then you have to clean up after yourself.

Just go and buy sweeties lad

Where is your mummy lad?

Farage might be focusing more on immigration than economics to allow UKIP to transition towards a semi-nationalist post-EU party.

reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-farage-idUSKCN0ZG0GS?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=5774c49e04d301604e4ac9ae&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Stop eating sugar you fat piece of shit, do you want to live past 50 or not?

r8 my soldier lads

I agree that we should send the buggers to Israel. I highly doubt they'd survive, much less become 'normal'.
They are reliant upon us for everything, and they'll realise this too late, god willing.
A pariah state without any allies, and certainly no donors: that is the future of the jewish state, for as long as it lasts.

No, my mummy will die before me if I live that long and nobody else will make me din dins

Oy vey!! …as they say

No but anti-semitism is somehow set apart and above racism. It came first. Then all the other Jew think tank isms and phobias.

Either way fam so long as they aren't here and so long as they aren't used as an actual scapegoat to deny our own traitors agency in doing the things that have been done I'll be happy. I find them quite an interesting people tbh

They're like neet: the nation

smh tbh

That's because the Jews have been the biggest minority in the West for a thousand years or more

Nah, lad. I am pretty safe from sweets. Once I have started a diet I am pretty good at sticking to it tbh. As long as I don't cheat. A single sweet would be the doom of me. Even if I tell mummy to stop buying sweets she always comes home with more, even though I stopped eating it. If I fail I will have to binge eat all of it.

Your D E V I L I S H tricks won't work on me tbh

At work, lad. She's a dumb wageslave mummy instead of a housewife. Smh

What's that supposed to mean, lad?

MUMMY

His fucking face.

Thought as much you useless waste of an insignificant excuse for life.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS COULD BE ANY ONE OF US AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What do you think of Teresa May lads?

Look at how much this fucking fool is shitposting after we had enough of his kike posting

Lad your message and Pepe doesn't fit together tbh smh

make your self a luxury sandwich with your favorite good boy fillings

plus no clean up

t. Rabbi Smithbergstein, father of Ruth Smeeth

biggest minority?
smallest majority?
12.5% of parliament?
100% of the UK supreme court?
replicated in countries across the globe?

Sounds like Jewspeak friend

You mean after you ran out of mass produced phony retorts?

All my other pepes have been posted tbh smh tbf

All of his facial features look too big

His nose looks fucking ==huge==

Why didn't I just do this to begin with? Mummy will be happy enough that I made my own food so she will clean it for me. Thanks based, lad.

smh, lad. You need to learn.

HOLY SHIT IT'S LIKE THE ILLUMINATI

Mass produced phony retorts huh? You mean like racist? Anti-semite? Xenophobe? Islamophobe? That your people pushed so hard into our culture

The Summerfag NEETs are out in force today. Jfc. Every year.

Lol aye. I agree about not allowing their goyim co-conspirators to hide behind them.

Not an argument

Yes well done, their tribalism is what helps them out a lot. But they also push to destroy white tribalism, nationalism and pride, etc with their majority controlling the media.

I've been here a long time, lad. Just felt like mummy posting since I got hungry.

why live?

ORDA ORDA

I'd like to remind the speakers in the /britpol/ posters that mummy posting must be kept to the bare minimum

No I mean like "kike", "shill", "jooooooooooooooz", etc.

Pretending that I'm part of the waysiss anti-waysiss binary is quite simply disingenuous

There was an argument but you dismissed it to larp as a bald libertarian pseudo intellectual

So does anyone know why she stormed out?
I'm assuming it's because she felt the jews weren't being pandered to enough.

And are you all just going to keep ignoring the Sadiq Khan happening?

They push to destroy tribalism because for their own safety

Send 'em all back to Israel a bod yn onest

Mr Speaker, I'd like to propose that recalcitrant mummyposters be ejected from these chambers.

Thankyou Mr Speaker
I would now like to remind the house of the big black bull that fucks the Speakers wife while he watches.

I just saw that picture of Rooney and I had to post it, lad.

And now you're larping as Paul Joseph Watson. I see no evidence
despite the evidence.

Oh those poor pathetic kikes who can't protect themselves without destroying other civilisations, I feel so bad for them being in constant danger like that :(

It's a good feel tbqh

>tfw you will never go canoeing with Gin Gins

poor bastard.
no one deserves being humiliated like this

How long do waifu pillows take to arrive lads?

Don't know who that is. You see no evidence of what? Are you suggesting you have evidence? I'd love to see it.

I do genuinely feel bad for them considering they got BULLIED out of Israel. Surprising they managed to get on for two thousand years nearly tbh

Sick of this word, fucking Amerispeech.

Yids is much better and more English

Corbyn vs. Gove vs Farage!

Seriously, we need to keep memeing about Brexit being blocked by treacherous MPs. 17 million votes for UKIP instantly.

That was pretty sad tbh

No. They're still married aren't they. Lord knows how.

I'd still have given Sally one tbf. He's punching well above his weight.

Oh we all know how much you feel bad for them even when they're set to destroy any semblance of British culture.

Nick's lost the plot lads even more

I remember her trying to pass off her council house upbringing as her being working class in some radio discussion.

Can't happen to name many working class people whose father worked in UN admin.

Who /HonourKilling/ here?

I don't feel bad for the individual Jews who do those sorts of things but I really find it rather difficult to hate some Jewish mong on the street who is not involved in any of it. Grow up lad. Comes off as really unintelligent tbh smh

Absolutely disgusting. He is a Jew though so maybe they're used to it

At least he got the name right this time

Russophiles are abhorrent tbh

That's if it doesn't cause mass anger and add gasoline to an already growing fire of working class white rage. Not sure if they'd act on it but it wouldn't help matters for the establishment.

Proud of it tbh

You do not have to love Russia or Russian people to not antagonise them tbh.

I think we should build strong relations with them tbh but guys like Nick would crawl through glass to suck Putin's willy tbf

They latch on to a good idea then push it way too far.

What?

tbh lads

tbh

WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW LAD

what a waste of trips

He went to her dance club and tried to win her for years but then I came along and made her my gf/took her virginity/gave her her first kiss tbh

Sounds a bit mean and degenerate tbh lad.

wew

youtube.com/watch?v=-a6HNXtdvVQ

She looks like such a tramp.

Evidence is that

0.5% of UK population
12.5% of parliament (openly) many married to Jews
25% of UK millionaire+ (openly - many hide the Jew within)
100% of the unelected UK supreme court

Then look at media
Then look at finance
Then look at every Judge who fails to sentence properly
Then look at every new successful startup, that just cruises to a monopoly.
Then look at drug companies.
Then look at GMO companies.

Really just look and you will find, everything I have investigated personally from companies to journalists to politicians. Coated in hebrew.

Imagine the sick nasty shit that's going to go down when Labour splinters.

I was going to marry her tbh but she went to uni and became a normie which literally destroyed her life and led her to multiple suicide attempts

Magical three and a half years though tbh, was lucky to have that tbf

I've explained why this is and it's growing tiresome now. If you want to be a damn fool and not look lucidly at why this may be and what the implications are then you're free to do so.

Filtered.

Nice, lad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fug, you got that one before me.

LMFAOOO

LOL, Labour are at the point where the only thing standing between their party leader standing and being removed is a fat nigger literally blocking the door, funniest thing i've heard all week.

Give her a banana

Are you talking about John Oliver, or the Speaker? Post pics.

Wew lad

(((THEY))) have spoken.

What's wrong with Gove, lads? Autism?

Some Jew surnamed Roth who was after my ex fam, she though he was disgusting and a few years later i heard rumours he'd become transgendered tbh

He has a giant head and tiny hands tbh

wtf, he's literally sperging out

Fucking disgraceful.

Are you immoral, lads?

For fuck's sake.

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKK

I HAVE SEEN THINGS

MANY THINGS

BUT THIS TOPS THE FUCKING LOT

Can't wait for my waifu pillow to arrive tbh

What would mummy think if she saw that?

>>>/out/

She'd think he was a fucking spenk.

Be happy that I am straight.

Can you feel it, Brit/pol/?

Oy Gevalt

Pale Moon has been slow and broken as fuck lately, what browser are you lads using?

Windows Explorer

I'm just using chrome. I've used le super seekrit browsers before but chrome is way faster.

I'm not m8, I just think it's odd to suggest a man who thinks miscegenation is great as the arbiter of morality

firefox dont give a fuck

I'm using FireJew

Labour MPs go to police over death threats after refusal to back Jeremy Corbyn
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/29/revealed-labour-mps-go-to-police-over-death-threats-after-refusa/

Firefox

What's the problem

top qeq what a pussy

Disrobe yourself young man, or I will be forced to take punitive measures.

so tolerant

Comrade Corbyn can't stop won't stop

Death to traitors

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fucking KEK

Lads is this guy a loon or what?

mummy no

lad cmon, I'm trying to be moral here

MY EEEYYYYYEEEESS

wew

better get to deleting mate

did it pass?

What a wonderful use of our money.

good animu is degenerate anyway

Oh you sstupid woman.

all anime is basically child porn

May just doesn't understand Glorious Nippon Culture…

LEAVE MY LOLLIES ALONE TERESA MAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why is he crying?

her daughter is possessed by a beaver demon that hides in her beaver, you would be too

A smoking jackal just burst out of his naked daughter's fanny lad

It's not on their Twatter, I just scrolled back to 2014

We don't need to be in the EU for a cucked government to give us all the disadvantages it provides.

It's a stereotypical badger.

Americans are absolutely fucking dense in the head lad

lol

Dedicated thread is here:

Looks like it's on a military base.

O Y V E Y
twitter.com/jdforward/status/748233383361142784

America was a mistake

this moved me

European Union Britons not the only ones rocking the EU boat Even though Great Britain has been made responsible for the EU crisis, it is not the only country that has revealed itself as anti-European Union. Here is a refresher on recent disunity from within the bloc
dw.com/en/britons-not-the-only-ones-rocking-the-eu-boat/a-19367663

tbh lads I've only seen Andrea Leadson in the EU Mirror debate with Nigel and Mandelson. She didn't perform so well there honestly

Devastated that Mogg didn't put his name forward. Not even memeing, I think he'd be amazing.

Gove is probably the best to root for imo. Boris did great for Brexit but I believe he only did it to take Cameron's job. Gove was always a Brexit supporter.
Theresa May isn't even worth thinking about, it would be the end of the British police force and we'll have CCTV in every house in Britain

COUPLE OF JOBS HERE FOR ANY MOHAMMEDS ON THE BOARD….;^)
We're recruiting 2 media relations officers. Interested? Find out more
southyorkshire.police.uk/node/23253

some (most) women look better with clothes on

He's great but he'd never get a following

You might be gay fam

I always thought he was hugely popular with the House of Lords and the Conservative party members

Gin Gin's is hitting the wall tbqh, she needs to get a man/babies soon

Eastern Euros are probably fundamentally compatible by blood but that doesn't mean they are desirable in their current state or that they can be assimilated suitably in large numbers. For example I'd see little to no problem with the adoption of healthy orphans from the region.

There is some blood difference but IQ is comparable and that seems to be the most important trait.

jej

If we can meme Trump we can meme Mogg.

He thinks northerners won't vote for him because he's posh or something but it's actually the fake career politicians they don't like

and of course any immigrant at all who doesn't share your ancient history is a dilution of your nation to some degree

…and if we can meme Trump we can meme are Nige

GTFO traitor

Mogg is posh but with endearing humility

MORALITY UPRISING

Poles who came here after the second world war (actual ones, not Jews) are already pretty much entirely integrated (though they're probably above average)

I chuckled.

hahaha

He has a tonne of Charisma, he knows how to act in front of a camera. THE MOGG, as much as I like him is low-energy

NIGEL MUST BE PM BY 2020

Corrected West Mercia police hate crime figures show slight fall following Brexit vote
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-shropshire-36598807

ShutItDown.jpg

What's wrong with having mogg as Tory leader? doesn't mean im not voting UKIP

MUH 57% INCREASE

Because Rees-Mogg has no ambitions for Tory leadership. He'd rather stay on the backbench and act as a check on the PM and ministers.

You can always take lies back, lads!
The narrative will immediately correct itself to align with the actual facts

btw, Douglas Murray is boss

Getting the house ready for Theresa May's "Every Home a Castle" initiative. The nice chaps from the council are installing CCTV in every room of my home so Theresa can make sure my family are safe.

More like Douglas Bullay

What remains of the Labour front bench

SOMEONE NEEDS TO ADVERTISE THESE JOBS IN ONE OF THE POLISH NEWSPAPERS FOR A FUCKING LAUGH

Is there a proper article for this or is it going to be quietly buried?

Now that's what I called purging

Both. In the case of anime the children are imagined but in the case of asian rape gangs they imagine the rapists don't exist. Why else would the police, social services and Labour councils give them safe haven.

I'M GOING TO PUNCH A FUCKING BULLY

I'M GOING TO WALK RIGHT UP TO HIM AND PUNCH HIM IN THE NECK

BET HE'LL START CRYING

EVERYONE KNOWS BULLIES ARE TRULY THE WEAK

Fucking hell, this is going to be bad.

>British-born BBC radio host was branded a n* and told to 'go home' by a passing cyclist days after Brexit vote

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3667821/British-born-BBC-radio-host-branded-n-told-home-passing-cyclist-days-Brexit-vote.html#ixzz4D4WjXpfm

MP storms out after attack by Corbyn suppporter
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/30/mp-storms-out-after-attack-by-corbyn-suppporter/

I hope Duncan Autswell shines

Fuck off you /politics/ nigger. tbh

Don't dis based /politics/ lad

Lad, he'll probably use his time to attack Farage and bring up the 'breaking point' poster out of nowhere again.

Here's a two hour stream lads. We're really going to change things I can feel it.

fuck off back there m80.

Do people actually watch all of this autism?

Only if I get banned from here

Wondering if there'll be any based lad in the audience to defend Are Nige this time.

Will he win lads ?

Nah fam, was just being sarcastic I can't stand it. Those new year ones he did at three in the morning for the Americucks fucked my sleep up

I want to make OC of him, but he seems too bland.

Maybe his autism?

Never knew Jacob Rees Mogg was such a manlet

I listen to everything on 2x speed and even I can't be fucked to listen to aspies stream. which is odd, cos I love listening to podcasts

Weird I always though he was a string bean

Maybe he'll ring in Tracey Island and get Brains to help him out tbh

Thunderbird 2 is best Thunderbird

He stabbed Boris in the back, his own MPs won't let that be forgotten, nor will Borisacus a twatticus.

Hope not.

Andrea Leadsom is the only good choice now.

officially, he's "trying to broaden UKIPs appeal" by flattering the biases of Guardian readers.

Really, he's a plant from neoliberals to fuck up UKIP and scrap any plan of stopping Free Movement of Labour

Manlets are always based

Only if the Tories' master plan is to lose.

What if… what if Jo Cox really was killed by MI5 and what if they did actually plan to use rubbers to change votes?

What if Jo Cox didn't change anything because they underestimated how little sympathy there is for politicians? What if #UsePens trending on twitter for 48hrs before the vote actually messed up the rigging?

I'm not saying it's not crazy. But what would a deep state do if it got outsmarted by the electorate and years of plans were foiled?

These fucking cunts have just made May the next PM.

I think it is a possibility. He's no moron, despite coming off as total robosperg. So he might be able to pull off the negotiations. He is however, somewhat unlikeable, but whatever, get him in to do the negotiations and get him out.

OY VEY

Preston voted Leave 53.27% to 46.65%, so we can only hope the audience aren't total cucks.

Sounds like a challenge

Corbychev just wants it all to end, but they are hauling him around like 'Weekend At Bernies' until Chilcot. Also McDonnell and Abbot and Milne are fucked without Corbychev.

Corbyn confirmed for redpilled

I bet he still gets cheeky gobblers from the Abo under his desk sometimes.

IRA confirmed for redpilled

Is this actually her?
Looked a lot better in her bikini shot.
Where the hell are you people getting these photos anyway?

applying for a job lads, made me kek

Calling Asda HQ and informing them there's a far-right bigot applying m8

First pic isn't Ginnie, lad, just some lass someone was contemplating shagging recently.

Can someone explain to me why liberals think Nigel would lie about the NHS or refugees or whatever? What exactly do they think his motive is?

If he wanted money or political power surely there would be easier ways to do it than to campaign as a maligned fringe candidate against a titanic supernational union for 25+ years, risking his health and his life in the process?

There's your answer.

Anyone who speaks out against the Holy NHS and the blessed Refugees is a non-person, and all their motives are suspect.

The priesthood of the BBC and C4 reinforce this perception.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sperglord is finished

The fat autistic, lib dem candidate I work with has just put a little European Union flag on his desk. The same size as the Union flag on Niges' desk.

I'm very tempted to sneakily put it in the bin.

salisburyreview.com/2016/06/4700/

Any of you NEETs want to give Sir Roger a hand running the Salibury Review?

>The Salisbury Review is in urgent need of a web developer to assist our advertising. Pay nominal, political reward, immense. Email [email protected]/* */

Can't wait to get my passport renewed and there is no European Union on it.

sauce lad?

Nice try ruseman I could see it happening though

both those pics are of the same woman, so if the second one is Ginnie…

Oh dear they really do need help

HOW DARE YOU VOTE LEAVE!!

THey are fighting the good fight.
I'd help, but I have no idea how to be a web developer

SOMEONE WAVED TO ME WHEN I WAS WALKING AND I DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE WHERE'S MY MUMMMMMMMMY

May will win.

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LIFE IS ONLY GETTING WORSE!
WHY NORMIES WHY!?!

Wish I didn't drop out of an IT course now…

Let them try, itll be glorious making OC of their attempts to stop it.

Of course.

GCHQ JTRIG subversion actually focuses on magic and intelligence at points.

I bet meme magic is an intelligence creation.

Stocks are up but the pound isn't.

TURKROACHES NOW SNEAKING INTO EU

archive.is/O3TV9

Probably thought you were someone else. A little girl did it to me once, was pretty weird tbh.

forgot the slide

I once had a woman follow me for ages shouting James. My name is Terrence.

On Reddit after the vote

?

They're going to try and out meme us? Bring it on.

Moggy supporting Gove according to Guido Fawkes

That was my guess. She looked around my age (18). Would probably have been greeted by her if she wasn't in a call, because I ended up walking behind her for 100m or so.

He means the concept of meme magic might be government-propagated disinformation to muddy the waters and spread confusion.

How do you feel about Terry, or Tezza?

How do you turn a video on twitter into a webm?

Is this referring to the suggestion that she was figuratively blocking the door to Labour leadership or something else?

Terry the testicle tbh

She needs some fucking dove head n shoulders christ

express.co.uk/news/world/683883/EU-plans-members-adopt-euro-revealed-DAYS-Brexit-Britain

Juncker's plan for ALL members to adopt euro revealed just DAYS after Brexit

Give us the link lad

We dodged a hell of a bullet…

A contagion started by intel types and propagated here. Only a speculation though, but I wouldn't put it past them.

The mentalité primitive expressed through kek worship could be just some sort of lord of the flies style anarchy, or it could be deliberately induced. They do this kind of induction to the conspiracy movement on fora, I don't see why they wouldn't do it here too.

It's a game against a hidden cryptic opponent. The best kind of game.

I appreciate the spoilering, thanks. Still disturbed though.

HOLY SHIT

J.K. ROWLING NOW BLASTING CORBYN

What the fuck is going on? Is Brexit not happening anymore?

BASED JUNCKER trying to collapse the EU

Okay thanks for your input Rowling now fuck off.

Just vote UKIP already.

She lives in fantasy land.. your books aren't real JK..

There will be benefits to this
More Competitive Export
Foreign buyers commonly have bigger interest with cheaper rates and you can certainly compete on market.
More Economic Growth
Exports become cheaper and more competitive to foreign buyers. Therefore, this provides a boost for domestic demand and could lead to job creation in the export sector added to more foreign currency incoming.
Less Import Activity
Imports become more expensive. It means bigger demand on goods and service for domestic needs. Higher exports and aggregate demand (AD) can lead to higher rates of economic growth.
Reduced Trade Deficit
It is caused by the numbers of export activities.
Higher level of exports should lead to an improvement in the current account deficit. This is important if the country has a large current account deficit due to a lack of competitiveness However, the export demands need to be elastic from time to time.
More Quality Goods
We cannot do imports so demand on nice goods with low rate is higher and we will get it.

It's still happening, it's just what kind of Brexit we get. Our two major political parties are in chaos right now.

Can Nigel fix it?

She needs to be told to shut up by people close to her. I bet she's tolerated by a retinue of cucks and cuckqueans irl.

Not unless a General Election is called. He's not even in Parliament as an MP, so he has no legislative power.

I'd slap your mummy's arse if it was like that tbh

jej

express.co.uk/news/uk/684885/EU-referendum-Brexit-Merkel-trade-deal-UK-Britain-German-jobs

ANGELA Merkel will have to agree to a free trade deal with an independent United Kingdom because 750,000 jobs rely on cross-Channel exports, a senior economics analyst has warned today.

It's alright fam I just worked it out tbh

RobinHoodUKIP's endorsing Andrea Leadsom

fuckin wew

This is not a positive development.

Are you a nigger?

NO, JEZZA, DON'T!

Think the "comedian" tonight will be told to shut up?

secret wop blood. don't be ashamed. embrace your inner latino

NOOOO

Nope, just naughty tbh

My dad told me to do this.

BULLSHIT

*smacks lips*

hol up

Lads will neutral nations be allowed a veto out of the EU army?
I hope Ireland gets out like we did with Schengen

Yeah, plenty of people calling him out on that statement.

Looks like are nige was right again.

She's fairly charismatic and on the ball. Responded well to the leading question.

Corbyn's really gone and gone it now

Breitbart endorsed her and Liam Fox

I've saved many of the kind for such occasions

This cunt

Do the RA use that rifle?

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/wristbands-stop-sex-attacks/

Sweden’s police chief unveiled the force’s latest weapon in the fight against sexual assault: wristbands reading “Don’t touch me”.

“By wearing these wristbands,” Sweden’s police chief said, “young women will be able to make a stand”.

A Swedish police report released last month noted that the country had the worst rates of sexual violence against women in Europe. The report acknowledged migrants were responsible for the bulk of the problem but the police were accused of making excuses for the perpetrators.

BEST SUNDAY OF MY LIFE!

Good job fighting for independence just to hand it to the EU

Useful line of attack for us.

Just answer my question lads I need to know

insane

NO.

You can go ahead and veto. They will just ignore you like last time.

Better rev up those car bombs then

Remain campaign ad that never saw the light of day

campaignlive.co.uk/article/remain-campaign-ads-away/1400625#

After you dismantled the British regiments and things who cares what happens to your pathetic cuck state lmao

IRA ON THE RUN

How much longer can these cucks endure?

you really like that picture

W E W

It brightens my day.

Why have Swedish men become so rapey?

Montage of Nige destroying the EU

Magic life jackets

Every time I've seen one of these deliberately anti-white ads it's always fucking S&S. At least recently.

Gove/May will lose to any Lab leader
Say hello to your new Blairite overlords

DAILY REMINDER: IRELAND IS RIGHTFUL BRITISH CLAY, IRA ARE MARXIST SCUM WHO FIGHT FOR ZOG

kek

Once they collapse with the rest of the EU they'll beg to join us :^)

Nice ruse, lad.

STOP POSTING FAKES REE

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/uk-rapper-threatens-gang-rape-nigel-farages-young-daughter/

ARE NIGE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who would have guessed

Of course that's antisemitism somehow,

Looks like a Paki.

Report him, lad. That's a threat on her life.

Right. I'm going to talk to some lads see if we can get this chap sorted out.

I'm not joking; we need to let them know that this kind of thing has consequences

KEK wills it, lad.

Nice trips, but what would mummy think? I-I'm a good boy

In lighter news from the Kikebart sidebar.

Good time had by all

What an attention seeking bitch

Ken Livingstone is a bit of a mong tbh

Just bung it in the oven haha

BASED KEN CALLING OUT THE JEW

Are you ready for eternal mummy?

That isn't Liz Kendall.

#NotAllRapers

…sorry

#NotAllRappers

Sakura had a big brown beaver and she stroked it all the time.

PRIMUS SUCKS

Action Francaise did nothing wrong

Non-whites are so disgusting.

Leftists too

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/20/shoot-and-stab-nigel-farage-hundreds-of-social-media-messages-urging-attacks-on-ukip-leader-revealed/

Think he's scared about being killed and eaten by his mutant boyfriend?

Here's its "music" lad.

Report and downboat

AF are what NA should be tbh

Tell me of another bad that uses their bass as good, if not better, though.

It's a meme you dip

This cannot be allowed to stand.

That's not nice user

You're the meme, fagtron.

Bullycide him lad

Bully… just do some meme research FFS

Hope your not just talking lad, would be good to see.

FTSE 100 now at 2016 all time high.

FTSE 250 back to levels right after Joe's Cock death.

Unfortunately he's a massive shitposter, so he's talking bollocks.

kmfdm sucks.

Is that lad who wanted to get into shooting here? Did you visit the clay place yet?

Wondering how you got on.

Brexit: LSE expert says EU referendum was a 'draw' and UK exit will not happen
standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-will-not-happen-after-draw-in-referendum-because-it-would-trigger-the-breakup-of-the-uk-a3284216.html

London man held over 'extreme' anti-Semitic and Islamophobic social media posts
standard.co.uk/news/crime/man-held-over-extreme-antisemitic-and-islamophobic-social-media-posts-a3283991.html

East London council gives 'award' to leader of extreme Islamist party
standard.co.uk/news/london/east-london-council-gives-award-to-leader-of-extreme-islamist-party-a3284671.html

The Queen's 'property portfolio' soars in value to £12 billion
homesandproperty.co.uk/luxury/property/the-queens-property-portfolio-soars-10-per-cent-in-value-to-12-billion-a102386.html

I know a few lads famEven if we just go up and ask him questions and show him all intimidated on camera we'll be demonstrating something tbh

Hello NA

Honestly lad from what I hear the North would rather they rot than unify. Can't be fucked with the process I guess.

The Irish Republic will be forced to adopt it. The aim will be to subdue the nations that put no effort into their Military and pull what little resources to have before going for the bigger or more organised ones.

W E W

twitter.com/tnewtondunn/status/748435615163756544

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

only hardcore l33t kids can rack up that amount of posts

But that's not funny. They honestly do suck.

angela4leader.com/

angela4leader.com/

angela4leader.com/

ANGELA EAGLE'S LEADERSHIP SITE HACKED

AF were monarchists for starters. That makes them infinitely better than NA just by itself.

Could you imagine if Maurras could see the Jerrycuckery of some European nationalist movements today?

True.

This tbh. They Legitimist?

hahahahaha what the fuck

TOP LEL

Here's the archive: archive.is/s92rp

Your dubs don't lie. KMFDM really is shit.

No because levers couldnt get their shit together

checked by Barth, it's HAXXED

No. Thatcher 2.0: Talmudic boogaloo isn't something I want to see in my lifetime.

If you don't stop posting this drivel I will begin counter-memeing operations

Apparently hacked by this guy:
twitter.com/babyfinland2

archive.is/6bII3

ww-what do you mean counter-memeing operations?

you're such a misogynist

Try me, kid

I'm getting this shit now.

HOW MANY CHINS DOES ONE PERSON NEED!?

BEGIN CHIN REDISTRIBUTIONS

I archived it

Based Barth

It's time to stop posting.

Yes, and?

No chance the Irish don't go mental over that, their neutrality is one area the people would never give up without a referendum, and it would lose by 90%

BASED BARTH

meme cannons engaging

Need new thread soon, lads.

Lads I think if a nog even kissed my wife I'd murder them both and probably myself
roman honour init
might have to follow it up by taking out as many of the BBC and GCHQ cucks who made this world happen too though before an heroing

THAT'S RIGHT HE'S BASED BARTH

I'm making a new thread with fresh OC

meme targets locked on

meme initialising

Pretty edgy, m8, but I feel the gist of it. Although if your wife is kissing niggers, you've done a bad job at both selecting your woman and teaching her your ways.

NEW THREAD

I'm honestly not edgy in general, but in that situation I can't see any other way of carrying on with life

WRONG THREAD NUMBER, YOU DICK

new thread with the correct number

But he did flee Hogwarts when it turned into a political hellhole during Order of the Phoenix.

That was a defeat

for him

I know how to use HTML and CSS and a little bit of JavaScript, but I'm an amateur by all means. I'm unsure if I'd actually be able to help.

Yes, you do.

This guy gets shilled heavily by the bbc…..still no one has ever heard of him.
What a rancid cunt.
Boomers/kikes really haven't got a clue, have they. Endlessly promoting laurie penny and owen 'pump every one of my orifices with eu funding' jones, as if they'll just be able to force my generation to relate to them: to become them.
No one I know would ever have heard of them.
Had they; they'd think they were cunts.

It's Ginnie. It's her room

All the hate comes from the left, and they are so hateful and delusional, and they project so much, that they cannot accept that their political oponents are FAR less hateful than they are themselves.

Our new based queen?

Mummy will make Britain great again