Anyone here use fentanyl?

Where I live we've had 123 people die in one month from it. I've taken high doses of Oxycodone but never had problems with it even though its also a synthetic opiud.

btw the animated background on Holla Forums today is annoying as fuck.

merry christmas fuckers!!!

3,000mg of ascorbic acid daily, will fuck-up your shit, I assure you.

People usually don't directly take fentanyl, it's usually cut in heroin.

It's active in micrograms, so it's very easy for dealers to fuck their cuts up and accidently kill people.

Fent's not even good, it's short, too sedating and not as euphoric as other opiates.

I hate when Heroin is cut with it.

>taking illegal drugs
so many layers of stupid

I ordered two fentanyl nasal sprays from SR a long time ago. I was disappointed at first, but inevitably became addicted until I ran out, then had fucked up half-sleep for two days.

I prefer heroin but it's ok. It's kind of cool when you get the patches and freebase. That gets you really high.

newfag pill popper here.
i've got a bunch of hydrocodone from a couple years ago, and i've been meaning to try some, just haven't found a good night yet.
if it was prescribed almost 3 years ago, is it still good?
also, what's the best way to get oxycodone?

I was ass-rocketing 2,5 grams per day a year back.
Now I'm down to between 40-400mg..
Less then 40 mg a day and I feel like shit…
But I'm going lower and lower every 2 weeks..

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE RUINING YOUR LIVES?

fun

Not these days, no…

it's really poor bang for your buck though, all things considered.

oh btw I'm talking about oxy

could i get some (You)s? if i'm going to do drugs i'm at least going to be smart about it.

Well… Goodnight folks

(You)

Good night, user - sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite :3

What are you talking about?

well gee golly thank you captain cheeky

They are not old.. No worries.

Ty user.
No bedbugs here.
I don't live in a third world country

Damn… Need to go now..
Or else I'll be up all night.. As usual.

okay then.
you really don't want to start down this road.

that's for damn sure..

fent is way better than dope in every way shape and form. H sucks in comparison to pharmacuitical opiates, end of story.

Fent is shit.

Heroin is really good, but yes oxymorphone is the best.

Oxycodone is the shit.

Where do you people get your opiates? Now that I'm home from school I am totally dry and it's driving me insane

I got them from my doctor. I had a back injury that prevented me with getting out of bed with ought extreme pain. Try and fake that kind of thing for your doctor. Ask for Oxycodone, its a nice high.

What if I just want dope? I didn't hang out with the destined for heroin kids in high school and I'm at a loss for who to get it from since no one wants to help you get it.

Oxy is a crappy opiate. So is Fent. People used it to cut dope. Now they actually use this shite. It ain't no dilauded.

Use Tor man.

#not smoking weed

drugs are for losers
you wouldnt steal a car
fapping will make you blind