8ch.net/b/res/6527475.html
archive.fo/0S0di
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COPINE_scale
interpol.int/Crime-areas/Crimes-against-children/Victim-identification
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thread deleted but seemed to open still

8ch.net/b/res/6527475.html
or not

Actual pedophile came in and unloaded some his folders. Mods & Admins were absent so board went full illegal. dysonmia said a/he saw the report box so full before

someone overreacted
archive.fo/0S0di

Actual true real pedophile

there's always that one guy who's gotta ruin it for everyone else

need mods that know how to do their jobs
nuking board because one thread is not the correct way

When did this all happen?

When will it be fixed

Before what?

there were level 9 (copine) cp images on a stickied mod thread for about 2 hours. that's sexual assault of a minor images in the bo's thread.
he has to go. there can be no other outcome.
DYSNOMIA OUT

What defines a level 9 CP image? Hurtcore?

The one time I decide not to check Holla Forums and a major shitstorm happens. Jesus christ.

touching, fapping, penetration. geddit? kids assholes with a man's dick on the rim type poison.

not him but here you go

That's nothing, level 6 at best. Tell me when somebody posts facial abuse tier CP.

die pedo

Make me fuckboi

you're talking shit instead of eating it. level six is laura b tier. you should look this shit up before the feds seize your hard drive.

Shit

this is why front doors open inwards in america

Guess the cops/SWAT will just give up & go home then.

Dude, I was there last night. The image was level 8, minimum.
Also, if you want to actually fucking see that shit, go suck on a muffler. I say that to both you and the scumfuck who posted it last night.

What's level 10?

Hurtcore or bestiality, it's right there in the wikipedia article

forget level 10…

so 11 would be snuff?

beheading etc area already legal
not part of this

I guess they don't include that on the scale because it's so rare and hard to find. If you, hypothetically speaking, went on hurtcore forums looking for dead kids, it's 99% pictures from war zones or car crashes. I've never come across a kid that was actually murdered for sexual gratification. Of course it exists, it's just really rare.

front doors always open inwards, faggit. it's to avoid killing the postman when you open it.

maybe where you live
i never ever managed to hit anyone, or get hit by anyone's door, despite them opening always outwards here

the 2 pics that spring to mind from last night
1, a naked female child sat astride a fat hairy dude's knees, facing him and with at least some of his cock in her vulva. both naked. amateur pic. view from above. gross assault/level9copine or penetrative sex between adult and child/level4saps
2, adult naked male spreads vulva of female child kneeling on a bed. front of pic is his erect dick, her face is buried in the sheets. amateur pic. selfie by the abuser. assault/level8copine or penetrative(fingers)/level4 saps.

these pics lasted two hours in a stickied mod thread, alongside two others, less serious in that one was an arty nude and the other, a hairless pussy dribbling cum, might just conceivably be fake cp.

Ha ha this is what you neanderthals get and deserve. You cave dwelling fucks always take it too far. This is why your Neanderthal ancestors died off and why you will eventually nuke this planet and end yourselves. The Negroid race is in tune and balanced with this world. You fucks are viral and worthless.

reported textual child abuse

Since they are our ancestors they didn't die off

is that KDE?

try harder then. posties are spoiling for a work related pension. smash their mongrel faces, user, ffs. aren't you white?
also, pics of these famous outwards opening front doors from gator creek, alabama, or you're a nigger full 'o shit.

XFCE

that must be archived @ 8moe

This is what was posted

board destroyed

dubs

AAWWWWW I missed it? God fucking damnit I leave this place for one week and I miss real CP posts

you did, user. you missed it all.
you missed images already trackable thanks to the child abuse image database, or CAID.
interpol.int/Crime-areas/Crimes-against-children/Victim-identification
You missed being listed. You missed being an active pedophile. You swerved a trap and not the sort that has a dick. Be thankful for small mercies, you entitled little shit.

So THAT's why so many hackers try to get into the government's databases. It all makes sense now.

That happened the day that Jim took over.

I have no idea what this thread is about.

The Evidence Needed to be erase.

test

nice frog