4chan.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that where everyone went?

no

I prefer 4chan.org/
lots more people

Did they get rid of pedos?

just go see for yourself

I'm sick of this shit. Nextchan needs to have more people, it looks like a good image board. Pedos restricted to text, nonrulecucked b v a and pol, its great. No one wants to fucking migrate to a better chan though. Image boards are dead.

No

There are a lot of sites other than these create your own board chans and 4chan. I'm mostly over at 420chan, krautchan and 76chan these days.

Holla Forums is dying that's for sure. The loss of users might steady out in the next year or so, but this place had its peak in size. 8chans never going to be as big as it was.

User created boards are a bad meme that the community using chans dosen't embrace. 4chan is filled with little kids and people who like repetitive samey content. Just travel futher down the imageboards ladder. Its not as though the only choices are
So much more out there. And wether you like it or not this sites sinking.

This user knows what he's talking about. All though I do enjoy this place, I find myself moving further and further towards places like finalchan, which tbh deserves a lot more activity. It's very comfy, and the /p/ system is a great way to try out adding new boards people want to see while making sure they won't just turn into dead wastelands with thinly spread content.

but it has given us a lot of unique boards. /monster/? /apng/? Holla Forums? /erp/? /baphomet/?

/furry/ and /pone/ too. As much as people like to hate them, they stick to their own board and I think it's better that way (pony thread too autistic for /pone/)

I do agree though that people need to actually use the smaller boards. I think it was good when we had 3/v/'s, each with their own modding style.

It's lived to its level of usefulness. None of these new create your own board chans are going to create communities/boards that wouldn't just have existed here. The only reason it worked in a small way before the site broke down? There where a lot of people on Holla Forums at that point. There aren't now.Not nearly as many. /baphomet/ is mostly dead now an example of that.

And having a mlp or a furry board aren't new things on a chan. I'd rather just see an admin who'll add boards as requested with at least a trial period. New boards rarely rise on Holla Forums these days. It makes the site feel more empty than it really is.

It might make more sense that if a board goes two weeks without a post the board just gets archived and someone has to make a new board. But it still dosen't change the underlying problem. A new board on a topic has almost zero chance of ever dethroning a legacy board. The image board using world isn't ever going to change and embrace this format of create your own boards.

This was the experiment for user created boards. As much as it was going to get used? IT did. As much as I don't like jim? Endchan and nextchan are doomed, this sites community isn't big enough to split into three active websites.

Hotwheels had an idea, and the small success of its pretty much done now. 8chans not about to get a bunch of new people. Its going to keep heading down. The community here is too paranoid/abrasive to let a new group of people come to this site without getting hassled. That's enough to stop a large exodus from happening again.

As is the endless boards thing makes the site feel like a graveyard rather than the second biggest english language imageboard.

I miss
>>>/vvv/
and a few other small boards. I did post on them. But at one point I was the last person or one of two or three people posting on a few of the boards I liked here. I don't need big, but josh and hotdud really did a good job killing most of the small boards.

As is I really see Holla Forums continuing to shrink till its just a small group of people. I'm sure that there isn't any other way for it to go at this point.

Chan communities very often have limited lifespans. I think this sites entered its full decline now.

The problem is that 4chan exists.

There's nothing wrong with user created boards, otherwise reddit would be in the same state as Holla Forums.

The vast, vast, vast majority of people don't care that much about muh freedumbs or rights or fair treatment. People are insanely attracted to larger crowds, so much that they'd rather get rammed into the ass with a cactus than move to a different less popular website (see: reddit, 4chan, twitter, furaffinity).

Another problem which is amplified by the above, is that Holla Forums allows legacy boards. People are so attached to the 4chan board names that they absolutely refuse to use another board unless the first one gets completely destroyed.

A secondary problem that's just a fuel to the fire is that imageboards always have shitty admins. They let the meta board get shit up by goons and shills until the admin starts hating his own website and stops communicating with us. They slowly stop working on the website and new features start slowing down and bugs and issues start to linger around for excessively long periods of time. At one point or another you inevitably start to hear about some shady bullshit going on in the administration.

It just creates an overall bad experience, meanwhile 4chan is still there, much more popular, stable and just werks.

Josh chan

This time of the month again faggots?

All of the following apply except Librechan, 16chan, and Masterchan.

Nobody gives a shit about pedoshit Masterchan or Librechan, good riddance they're gone

To all the faggots posting
You fuckers need to get purged, halfchan is the reason why the great exodus to this place happened in the 1st place. If you think 4chan is any better than it used to be 2 years ago you really are just that damn stupid.

I really wish your mother would take away your internet access and send you to military school already.

nextchan has nothing to do with josh

Like cut off 80% of the userbase?

Would you kindly kill yourself please.

Good, no one wants you faggots anyway.

>>>/4chan/ 4chan.org/

fuck off redditor

checked!

Go back to librecha- oh.

pics related. choose 1. the other two gets you to jail
read name.jpg
Pedophiles would agree that the other two look too old despite their real age
Moralfags like you is what oldfag anons hate the most. KYS

indeed!

Abusive mod detected. Can you please kill yourself

I'll be casting an irreversible karma spell to you if you really are an abusive vol/mod.

Shit taste all around.

KEK

Besides writing the code for it, eh?

Oh look!

The shitty software is still shitty, who would have thought that.

Too much frameworks and can't work without javascript is a boner letdown m8

is there a list for german chans aswell?

We wouldn't go to jail. No wrongdoing.

If you are talking about saving the images.

Is that even a real link address? I do not see a hyperlink.