Resettlement

I don't fucking understand why some of you are considering moving to Greenland, a glacier with no fertility and the highest suicide rate in the world due to how shitty it is, while there are vast swathes of land in North America, Canada, and Siberia that are virtually uninhabited. As arable land moves north, continental Europe/United States will desertify while these areas will become breadbaskets.

Alaska in particular will be providing water exports to the West Coast, have access to a newly-opened Arctic Passage, and is covered in Scandinavian-style hardwood forests.

The Yukon river system spans the entire state, and providing a direct shipping lane to the Pacific. You'll be able to export grain, water, oil, and minerals to Asia, the West Coast, and (once the Arctic Passage opens up) Northern Europe.

The only other option is to be trapped in a crowded Smart City, under total surveillance at all times. It's your choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

housemajority.org/coms/cli/uaf_stephan_sparrow.pdf
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/05/a-17th-century-russian-community-living-in-21st-century-alaska/275440/
archive.is/EqGWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's a report covering expansion of arable land in Alaska, southern Siberia, northern Canada:

housemajority.org/coms/cli/uaf_stephan_sparrow.pdf

It all seems a bitch sketchy to me, this guy comes here talking about making gaining control in Greenland, and links to this forum that had been created the day before.

And now here he is talking about how he has chosen a location and plans(?) have been drawn.

Because that's White flight, and it doesn't works.
Greenland government will force refugees down your throat and you won't be able to resist.

"UN peacekeepers" will end you and your White settlement.

If you want to win, you have to
- settle in places where the eternal jew can't find you
- settle on a fucking mars or moon.
- take back your country

There's been recurring Greenland threads every few months or so. He gets people talking about it, before eventually it dies out as people realize that it's a terrible idea.

Cities are meat-grinders for the white race. The best and brightest go to cities for opportunity, and don't have kids due to artificial beehive environment. This is how you destroy entire nations.

If you want to take back your country, you must control the land. There's plenty of territory in the North that wasn't properly settled due to mechanization, but we don't have much time.We must take what we can, before they start implementing technocratic management for the sake of "sustainability."

Not proposing relocation, but voluntary resettlement.

Fuck.

IS this the latest Holla Forums trick?
Get all the natzeees to desolate places so they can take over more easily?

you should kill yourself OP, see by committing white flight you are just accelerating the ZOG takeover and death of the white race.

This.

Yes goy,the habbenings will occur if you don't let us to manage your societies :^)

Desolate where? You will have to move anyway, as the arable soil degrades and the south desertifies. You'll have to find better land before it's all claimed, or move into a tiny apartment in a megalopolis like the rest of the cattle.

"White Flight" is moving to fucking Greenland, not seizing your own country's territory. Was the expansion into the Wild West "White Flight".

If whites remain trapped in cities, birthrates will remain below replacement until we are misceginated out of existence simply due to the overwhelming presence of shitskins.

Willingly subjecting yourself to absolute political power in the form of total surveillance at all times is game over for the white race. That's why it is imperative to command the countryside.

Groupthink.

Well I'm going to bed, I hope some of you at least take interest in the content I've provided.

Because festering in a safespace has a profoundly negative effect on IQ

K.

I didn't say that.

I don't think they'll do sweet fuck all to revert that.

K. But step on my land and Ill shoot all of you.

Nah, if they have a solution, they will offer it in exchange for more control.

Sage and report.

How about reading the thread. God, this board is complete shit.

you've got me son any way i can get back up to that heavenly land ill take

leaved there for about 6 years before moving the the Bread basket, (going from day time temps of 68 to 74 to 90 to 105 sucks so much ass)

best state in the union IMHO, long glorius winter followed by a long heavenly spring

there are only two seasons in Alaska

I take it back if I can get more posts like .
I lived there for three years. The only problems I see are the mosquito season and Natives. You can live with the former if you dress appropriately. The Native problem is easily solved since Alaska has very lax guns laws, and they usually fuck off if you tell them to.

also its fucking Huge, if a group of 100 people dicided to fuck of into the center of alaska with a plane loaded with supplies there's not much anyone can do to stop them because of the VAST size of its wilderness

also sorry for the autistic spelling

Only thing close if Siberia, which undoubtedly will be flooded with Chinks at some point, or Canada under the Current Year Regime.

There's still isolated Russian villages living in the 17th century in Alaska:
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/05/a-17th-century-russian-community-living-in-21st-century-alaska/275440/

Archive:
archive.is/EqGWY

Sage and report for obvious honeypot and white flight shitposting.

How about blowing your brains out.
Reported for raid.

one day well finally be able to get a group of polacks to meet up in That great land and build a lovely village out innawoods, next to a small brook near a mountain and a small open plain thousands of miles from the nearest other such village

don't be like these shills

keep pol polish

sage

You have to be kidding me. A honeypot is an organization or website that persuades you into giving info. An uninhabited territory is not a honeypot.

I haven't visited Holla Forums in a while, after it fell to a new low sometime in early 2016.

Looking forward to it.

So leave again.

so leave again

OK STOP THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW YOU NEVER TELL SOMEONE TO LEAVE POL YOU FUCKING SHILL

pol is where people go when they are sick of seeing bullshit, you can fuck right back off to israel goldstein because we can all see you for you fam

If you haven't noticed, the majority of the 3% of users that actually contribute to the board have already left thanks to shills like you.

I know not all of you are total spergs, so I'll keep posting. As long as it means , , and continue wasting their time.

I THANK THE KEK FOR THESE TRIPS

Sorry, didn't mean to link to your post.

H H
H

but , LOOK AT THE ID'S

sage

sage

Sorry but, didn't mean to link to you.

oh, , uhhh yeah NP sorry about my post then dude don't let it happen again?

Look at this guy ahahhahahahahaha

Any Alaskanons available to offer insight? How are things in your neck of the woods?

Bump

Reported for honeypot.

Reported for shill.

wewlad

If you can report someone for "honeypotting", without understanding what that even means, I can report you for being a complete faggot. Sound fair?

just stop goldstein

sage

Reported for D&C.

=>>6537296
thefuck is D&C?

reported for being a shill and a fucking faggot
ID filter for being a bad merchant

what the fuck were we talking about before this fag derailed the thread?

Sage.

don't?

maybe just set up a nice life and build a family away from the Fifth of society as it collapses, becuase the was a time when we could save society and if something like trump happens there may still be a change, but if Crooked hillary becomes president there will be nothing left to do except watch the whole thing burn to the ground from a safe distance, as the song goes

"

i can tell you a few things

but my information is out dated bu about 14+ years

lived in Fort greely when to grade school in Delta Junction fun fact school would get Cancelled regularly in the Winter because " it is to cold for school today" not because of snow fall or bad weather, theres more then a few times we went to school in Driving snow, school always got canceled if the time Dropped below about -40 degrees Fahrenheit shit was great let me tell you

also if you're raising kids in alaska PRO TIP get black out shades for the spring and automatic leds for the winter or you will permanently fuck up their circadian rhythm for life, TRUST ME

Yeah, good advice. People underestimate the effects that arctic seasonality can have on your sleep cycle. Its one of the reasons why the Natives are so fucked up psychologically; don't be like them.

other then that the pring is a great time to have a feg garden

when i lived up there and regularly see greenhouses with lettuce of FREAKISH size becuase of the large amount of sun light

bump?