*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2013/09/19/idris-elba-admits-finding-out-his-son-wasnt-his-was-like-taking-a-full-on-punch-in-the-face-4055819/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*unzips dick*

trevelyan knew what was happening
he did nothing wrong

Go home and take your shit tier meme with you
>>>/4cuck/

*rocks your math*

*teleports behind u*

*unsheathes katana*
nothin' personnel kid…but your in my way

Oh we have a tough guy here huh……. *unsheathes my twin katanas* Well, let's see how tough you really are! *jumps into the air* TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS *spins around and slashes your face open* Not so tough now, huh????? *grabs you and throws you up* It's time to finish this little charade *holds my katanas above my head* YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords* Heh…. easy…..

-

;) that's pretty fuckin funny

*turns my back to you and chuckles* but… not as funny as whats about to happen now *unsheathes katana and readies Sanzetsu no Jitsuzhi style stance*

-

*stealth kills*

*walks always whisteling, drunken whaler tune*

-

*comes up behind you and stabs you in the back* Hahaha, now that power is mine! *becomes engilfed in a bright light* It feels so powerful!

-

*unsheaths daggers Surging with Dark Energy*

You Will Pay For Your Insulence!!

-

psssh…nothin personnel…kid…

Look Area

Tha's an interestin' lookin' cobber right ther m8

well…well well….*blocks your spin-slash with a simple blink of my genjutsu eye* looks like we've got a "badass" over here. *blocks your leaping assault with a single kunai coated in genjutsu* hmmmmmm….to much pride.

-

*blocks the stealth once more using identify no jutsu*

*smiles as you try and hope for the best*

-

*runs before you stab him in the back and replaces him with a picture of Mario lopez*

Hmmm…

-

*unsheathes katana surging with yami no orichamasu no hachi no jutsu*

Get on my level….Ningen.

(POUNDS YOU FOR CALLING ME NINGEN)

meh….. This technique is 1000 years to young to defeat me. *Shoots you in the face with a gun*

-

*Eats bullet then spits it back out at high rates of speed* Pffft piece of cake

-

*as your about to deliver the finishing blow surprise spears you*
BALEEDAT AHYESSIR

You think you fast? *disappears before you shoot me and slices upwards*
-

You thin you stronk? like kami no desu? *becomes a liquid and melts into the floor before firing back a tsunami*

-

You think you a monster king yee?
*the finishing blow was actually a shadow clone, I stand behind you fucking your mom*

You think you're the big dawg? This is my yard *superman punches you*
-

You think your a big guy? well I'm THE guy *driveby dropkicks you on the apron*
-

You're so full of yourself, well actually you're full of something else….. You are a sniveling little suck up sell out full of sufferin sucotash son! *buries your career*

What does this have to do with televison and movies again?
killing myself now

Idris Elba is highly infamous fame around in the TV/Book/Cinema media due to his role grabs that contain bizarre race swaps and against-canon attitudes, along with bad characterization (although not bad acting) in plenty of roles
His confident mug is used from time to time in planty of forms, including inane jokes like this thread

sheeet

Of course, you didn't declare it first, like so:

string Idris;

At least we are cunny free.

*P'SHAW!*
Nothin' Personell Keed.

Nah dude that's improper formatting, you're supposed to go like

*kills self*

You still don't get it, do you?

*wews in your direction*

Leslie, I'm sorry ghostbusters tanked. Now let me pass.

i'd nearly forgotten about that retarded character
fuck

Not for long.

GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, NIGGER THIEF

*offers white girlfriend in sacrifice*

*blocks your sudoku*

Suffering suckatush - you want to know you're role? *rock bottoms you*

-

I comin' for you nigga *spinaroonies into the air*

-

Heh, It's time to play the game and if you can't dig that then I got two words for you…*pedigrees the whole earth* SUCKU JUTSU

Isn't he a literal cuckold?

lol no
he's black

nigga U english, nigga, I aint scared of you if ou aint wearing roller skates bitch

I'm fairly certain his wife cucked him and he only found out after a DNA test.

Just checked and I was correct about this.
metro.co.uk/2013/09/19/idris-elba-admits-finding-out-his-son-wasnt-his-was-like-taking-a-full-on-punch-in-the-face-4055819/

meme it

tsk, tsk, tsk. another mindless simpleton has stepped into my realm *i grab your head* there's still time to apologize *i throw you against the bloody wall* i'll teach you, not that your petty brain will understand *i get out my poisoned kris +9* eat this, little bitch! *i slice your shins* "ahh! what the fu-" *you stop yelling in awe of my blade collection* oh, you like them don't you? heheh, they'll be going through your skull soon *you scream but nobody hears as i punch your throat* what's wrong, bitch? choking on your idiocy? that's pathetic *snickers* heh, get ready for this, little bitch! *my eyes glow red as the floor starts shaking* "n-no! what the fuck?!?" *you try and punch me as i fade away* "HUH?!?!" heheh, i'm right here! *i appear behind you and shoot blue flames through my palms like azula from avatar the last airbender* it's too late now! *you try to get away but you fail and get burned* "aaarrrgghhh!!!!" you like that, bitch? don't worry, there's more where that came from! poison breath! go! ARIGATO! *WHOOSH* "aaarrgghhh!!!!" *the fumes surround you as you start choking* "wh-where the fuck did you go?!? show yourself!" *you cough and wheeze* too late, bitch. i'm everywhere… EAT THIS!!! *in one motion, i unbuckle my katana made of solid titanite from my black belt, unsheathe it and slice your right hand off and re-sheathe it while laughing* "ARRGGH!!!! you won't get away with this!!!!" heheh, i already have!! *the smoke instantly clears to reveal me in super sayain level 10 and fully charged up with rainbow hair* "n-no!!! stop!!!!" too late! *i use my telekinesis to throw my blade collection through your stomach one by one* "AAARRGGHHHH!!!!!" this ends here! *i fly towards you at mach 50 and drive my katana through your skull* *you slump over and die as i clean all my blades of your worthless blood* hmph, once again i have cut a worthless object *i teleport inside you as you explode* nothin personnel *i put up my hoodie and fly away*

It's not really memeworthy, it's just a fun fact for whenever you see a nig/cuck posting that "can whites even compete" copypasta with his picture.

the vast majority of nigs are cucks, their women are whores

LIGHTSKINNED
I
G
H
T
S
K
I
N
N
E
D

I feel sorry for him now.

Yeah his wife actively lied about it to him too, I'm pretty sure he left her though. I wasn't bringing it up to mock him, I brought it up because cucks seem to post him a lot. It's pretty ironic.

*preps bull*

*calls security*

Look at him. He is but a broken creature. Is he some kind of nigger unicorn? Bucks don't even stay around to raise their own niglets, and this cucked specimen is taking a walk with his wife's son.

Lighter skinned indeed, but he doesn't look like a mutt. Must've been a bigger BBC.

Top fucking kek.

NO

THIS ISN'T HOW CUCKING IS SUPPOSED TO WORK

IT'S ALL WRONG

Hot.

*enslaves*