GREENLAND GENERAL

Location has been chosen, plans have been drawn, funds are being acquired.

The goal is to eventually gain enough political clout and tag along with the Greenlandic Independence movement. After that, exploit the abundant oil and mineral deposits, while promoting an environment enticing to high end parts manufacturers.

The idea is that since the currency is fairly devalued, and with the close proximity to the east coast US, Canada, EU, and the UK, shipping will be much cheaper than buying from Asia.

The mineral composition is fairly high quality, while the available sites are increasing annually due to the ice caps melting.

The natives are a bunch of emo drunks that need a nice boot in the ass to Kickstart economic development.

Now is the time to establish a foothold, in order to build a better future for the nation and become free from the chains of Globalism.

Forum: greenlend.boards.net/

Discord server: discord.gg/55sCn9P

Relevant links:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_Greenland

brookings.edu/research/reports/2014/09/24-greenland-energy-mineral-resources-boersma-foley

indexmundi.com/greenland/natural_resources.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_Greenland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_Greenland

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3525923/

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2016/04/21/474847921/the-arctic-suicides-its-not-the-dark-that-kills-you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qinngua_Valley
greenland.com/en/about-greenland/nature-climate/flora-of-greenland/
youth4planet.com/tag/plant/
christophermoorehistory.blogspot.com/2015/09/history-of-forests-of-greenland.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenlandic_self-government_referendum,_2008
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Suicide in Greenland

What. The. Fuck.

Still better than dying of starvation in a modern city where ethnic gangs fight for food and water.

GOOD JOB OP

Bump with based ice mongol documentary.

Meh, still lower that the average chan user.

many of us live by the light of our computer screens.

It sucks that there are no forests in Greenland. That is the dealbreaker for me.

Greenland would be 10/10 for NBC survival.

This will never happen

We shouldn't try this.
It's too dangerous.
Just stay at home.

We shouldn't try this.

native americans and nords are pretty suicidal.

Just stay at home fellow Polaks
It's better that way.
I wouldn't trust the OP.

I don't know what you guys did, but you sure as hell just activated (((their))) shilling bots.

sweden is evidence of this

That was so obvious that it's obvious OP is deploying obvious reverse psychology. Obvious

This. Whites need forests.

Kek

lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qinngua_Valley

YET

greenland.com/en/about-greenland/nature-climate/flora-of-greenland/

youth4planet.com/tag/plant/

christophermoorehistory.blogspot.com/2015/09/history-of-forests-of-greenland.html

Prof. Jason Box has personally bought 2000 trees from the US and wanting to plant them in the amount of time we were there. With the help of forestry students from the University of Copenhagen, whom are having the same project of planting 15000 trees in a span of 10 days, we were able to plant all 2000 trees in just 5 days. It was not an easy task as this was a job done by not more than 20 people in total, but the feeling of knowing that in 5 years, those baby trees will grow big enough to reduce the carbon dioxide in our atmosphere, was heartwarming.

Planting trees is one of the easiest thing we can do for the planet right now. I personally reckon that it doesn’t matter whether you’re planting trees in your home or foreign country, mother nature knows no borders, your tree will still be acknowledge. So lets start getting those hands dirty shall we.

Yeah, that`s a nice park

What if someone were to build "night houses", like huge warehouses that simulated a night environment to help citizens sleep?

What if you didn't have to go back to school after summer?

Great ponderings user…

It's just not true.
Now, modern native americans surely are, but natives in their natural environment were ("were" because that doesn't exist any more) absolutely not suicidal.

To be honest, Europe is basically a giant forest before retarded roman empire kicks in.

firewater is why they are suicidal now user. A story as old as time, well the 1600s. They just don't mix.

I can count the natives I have met on one hand who could drink socially without destroying themselves from alcoholism. I personally know two. That's it. Two.

The rest either don't drink, are recovering alcoholics or alcoholics.

Greenland is part of Denmark, and if you try to claim independence you are going to be invaded.

If you want to make a new nation, Svalbard is a better option. It is a part of Norway, however it has special regulations under international law (google it), so any nationals can make a colony and start exploiting the natural resources. Of-course you have to buy land first.

There is a local government that collects a minimal amount of taxes to support some basic functions, however this is a good thing, because if more than 3000 people move there and elect a new government, you can just create whatever society you want to without anyone trying to stop you.

There will be.

This thread is very interesting. Regardless of your position on "climate change", fact is, that ice is melting. And coming out from under aeons of glaciers and permafront is a whole new land.

You bet investors will be getting interested.

And just from the viewpoint of a chronically curious person, I am extremely intrigued.

FYI there was at least one native Greenlander posting occasionally on cuckchan recently. He did in fact sound a bit depressed. Not stupid, though, not at all. It was cool chatting with him about his home country. I hope some Greenlanders show up here at some point.

Same here, everything you said. I'm sure the general status of their people doesn't help. I've met many north American natives and of course they're people like everyone else, the liberal noble savage myth is ridiculous.

But man, they are miles above niggers and most spics. The good ones are actually cool people. I've known a number of Sioux who are fucking based.

Nah, greenland is a danish colony and I've read that denmark is willing to give them independence if they get self-sufficient.
Greenland atm is on danish handouts so there is some stuff to do before they can truly become independent

bumping for pics.

Greenland has some fucking beautiful places. I didn't really know that.

Are there any other Scandis on board?
I'm swedish and been thinking about moving to Iceland or Greenland when i finish my education so i guess i would tag along if the project is concrete.

what a load of balls
this will just end up like all the other projects, circlejerking and autism

Yes it is a colony, which makes it a part of Denmark. Without it Denmark has no claim to resources in the arctic, and thus it will never gain independence.

Just built your bedroom inside your basement. Better for preseving heat too.

Why would anyone on this board want to leave their countries to live along Inuits?

Namibia was far more viable that this.

For us scandinavians it's pretty appealing since the place is very clean and we got open movement so we could go work and live there easily.
Also there is only 1 muslim living in Greenland which makes it culturally clean even though intuits are basically alcoholic eskimos.

Greenland offers a lot of economic possibilities to the people willing to live in the colder climate but i think the landscape and lifestyle is worth it.

Greenland has a population of 44 000 Inuits and around 11 000 Danes/Europeans. If you move there, your social life is going to be with the natives. How is that better than to just move to the suburbs?

Hela projektet låter lite intressant. Dock har jag 4 år kvar på min utbildning.

didnt they already get independence in 2008?

I don't mind to be honest and if i don't like it well I'll move back to sweden/switzerland in the future

Samma här, har 2 år kvar så kommer nog observera på distans och hjälpa till med vad jag kan

The fact that it's still considered a danish colony makes me think that they didn't

oh my bad

this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenlandic_self-government_referendum,_2008

is what happened

Yeah good find user, they are moving towards independence but won't be able to really break free until they can manage to drive a country without handouts from Denmark, still I think that it's good for them to have nordic people move over there and help them out because we have a lot of positive things to offer to strengthen their economy.
Also they need new blood for breeding or it will become an inbred shithole

Living without a reason is empty hedonism.

They're called blackout curtains you retard

There are a number of gaping holes in this plan, but lets start with the two big ones: Immigration and land ownership

Immigration
Greenland is a constituent country of the Kingdom of Denmark, and Denmark has some of the strictest migration laws. Now you might look at Denmark's influx of refugees and think everyone can just come in, and granted it does seem that way, but the laws surrounding refugees are very different than the laws surrounding legal immigrants. For starters as a refugee you can't decide on your own where you want to live, the government handles it, so that kills the idea of moving to Greenland altogether.
If you want to legally immigrate, you gotta either have a standing job offer in Denmark (annual pay must be more than 60K USD), be invited as a researcher, have a profession currently experiencing shortage, or have a plan and the means to start a business (business plan must be approved by a panel of experts appointed by the immigration service). Normally these conditions don't apply to EU citizens migrating to Denmark, but since Greenland isn't part of the EU they still apply.
The only way to get around these requirements is to be a citizen of Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland or Finland, due to special agreements of free movement between the Nordic countries.
So "I'm an American and I want to go to Greenland to build a white utopia and escape the globalists" is not going to cut it.

Land Ownership
Lets say any of you actually get a residence permit in Greenland, for whatever reason.
Despite its name, in Greenland you can't just buy land. In fact you can't buy land at all, because private ownership of land doesn't exist there.
Now before you get all exited, no, it is not a free for all, quite the opposite in fact. To build a house you need to petition the government for a grant of rights over the piece of land you want to build on, and they don't condone the creation of new towns, so its going to be part of an existing town. The building materials are going to make the house very expensive because everything but snow and rock has to be freighted in from the outside world and that costs a fortune. And you also have to explain why you want the piece of land, so like before "I want to live free of the globalists" isn't going to get you far.
You can also buy an existing house, but again the prices are enormous, and if you want to make the house or the plot of land bigger you again have to petition the government for a permit with reasons as to why.,

TL;DR:
You practically can't get in unless you are a Scandinavian
You can't buy land or build your white utopia except as part of a existing town, if at all
And its going to be expensive as all hell.

First day on the job, right? The key is subtlety. You don't outright say that undertaking this action is stupid, you have to make the goyim believe they came up with that by themselves. Also don't use random enters, the goyim here usually don't do that and it makes you look suspicious.

Or invade Denmark first. Those Giraffe murdering Communists have it coming.

Better figure out proper terraforming avenues because you're going to need to create farmland, controlled temperatures and an artificial sleep and awake time for the populace. The plants could be in sunlight the whole time inside of a dome though.

Sage and report for duplicate.

What if someone were to, I don’t know, BUY SOME FUCKING CURTAINS.

They seem like bots, user. It's all just a basic script. Probably one real shill sees a thread about Holla Forumsacks trying to organize together (something they always want to disrupt), and he sets off his bots and multiple proxies.

Sage and report for obvious honeypot and white flight campaign.