Brit who tried to shoot Trump faces 30 years

British man indicted in alleged threat against Donald Trump in Las Vegas

Sandford, who authorities said had been living out of his car with an expired visa, was ordered held without bail last week as a danger to the community and a flight risk. He is alleged to have told authorities that he wanted to kill Trump.

archive.is/dI0ds

British man who tried to shoot Donald Trump with cop's gun at campaign rally faces 30 years in prison as he is charged

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2fI5P
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon
archive.is/yxGbt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Has anyone told the parents to stop yapping to the press?

What a load.

dammit, link to second article:

archive.is/2fI5P

Damn kid just threw his life away. What kind of parents shape a mind that has the desire to murder someone?

Proof that illegal immigrants are shit even if they are white.

How can we get more illegals charged for this.

I think journalists are supposed to say "allegedly" if it hasn't been resolved in court, even if everyone knows he did it.

Yeah, it's standard procedure.

Welcome to Marxism

While I still find this good. Look, they only do it to white people. If he were brown he'd get an interview on CNN.

Ahhh, 'tism strikes again.

…and that someone is an illegal bong living out of his car.
What a dip shit. IF I was going to try something this asinine and got caught I would make getting caught part of my plan and tell the cops is was just a prank bro.
Instead he wants to get liberal good goy points by pretending he is doing something noble by having a shit plan with shit execution.

He deserves at least 30 years, he wasnt going to do shit with his life anyway. Complete dope.

What do you think the next part of the bong's master plan is?

i almost feel sorry for the kid. he's autistic and clearly his head has been filled full of poz. Now, he's fucked for life (possibly literally). Also, we should make the Brits pay for this. Why are they sending mentally unstable retards over here?

… You shouldn't feel sorry for autists.

So they can have a show on HBO

The funny thing is I hope he has to serve his time in US prisons and not the posh penthouses they call prisons in the EU.

Stupid redcoat threw his life away so he can "save the world". Let him rot.

But, then how can I wallow in self-pity?

kek

Yeah, he's probably super-pissed to know it wouldn't have mattered since UK voted "Leave" hahaahaha

Touche autist. Touche.

Reality dating show of full spectrum autists living together.

You're thinking of Norwegian prisons. I'm pretty sure in British and mainland Europe prisons every day is kebabs gangrape you day.

Are you retarded? There's a reason Donald Trump ignored it, went to the UK and still referred to us as his 'Greatest Ally'.

Let us not pretend that the US doesn't have it's fair share of left wing retards willing to assassinate people for social media gain.

breddy ebin :DDD DDDDDDD

I kind of feel something close to pity for him but he dared stand against the emperor, for that 30 years is a light punishment.

What a dumbass.

Gets arrested his first day in the States and then his parents fly his ass right back over. I'm amazed he could make through customs.

Not sure how other West European prisons are like, but yeah British prisons are basically US prisons, just swap the black and the spics with Mudslimes.

What is ebin :DDDDDDD

Uhhh. King Nigger?

He may yet see mercy upon Trump's investiture.

Permanent banishment and a few years in a Farage run re-education facility would be fitting.

What does are Farage have to do with this?

The re-education center would be good for him, he'll take to it nicely once the prison chimps are done with him.

this would be epin

:^)

Yeah, I know but almost every time I go through customs in any country, including returning to the U.S. as a U.S. citizen I get serious scrutiny.

Hard to believe this guy manages to keep his fly zipped, much less navigates a transatlantic flight.

Sad to see all the anti autism posts ITT. Can't wait for all these neurotypicals to leave when summer's over tbh fam.

At any rate, it was inevitable that the hysterical media assault on Trump would compel someone to do something like this.

I think if he had gone after Sander or Hillary, conservatives would've been crucified.

B-b-but hes a hero, he was trying to do it for AMERICA!

To be fair if you're acting autistic enough they'll probably help you through the entire process.

I wonder what he's going to have to say about Mexicans after he's done prison time with them?

No one wants your 'tism to drool all over Holla Forums.

His dad got the call about his arrest on Father's Day. That's some funny shit.

I dunno, maybe we should ask this guy.

Yeah, that's a fair observation.

kek

Hadn't noticed that.

This world is too kind.

He got exactly what he was looking for.

Poor sap. Why didn't the fucking idiot go back to Britain? Seriously, just tell them that your visa expired and that you wanna have a way to go back. Its not like there's anything wrong with Britain right now.

Can't tell if deep or 2deep4me.

This is true. If you are from the U.K., Western Europe, U.S. or Canada you can go to your embassy and ask for help getting repatriated if you are stranded. May not be an easy process but better than what spergboy chose.

I have autism. I started shaking and rambling going through passport control in a Middle Eastern country one time.

I was detained, but it wasn't a big deal at all. The second security guy that they brought in was in a nice suit and was friendly and had lived in Scandinavia, so he knew a thing or two about autists.

Say it with me PoL:

NEGRO SAXONS ARE THE SHAME OF THE WHITE RACE

Nigger what?

>The prospect of giving my assailants a still longer prison term went contrary to [my deep convictions]. Yet many who were working to change the penal system felt that the first prosecution of a prison rape case would set a significant precedent and have a real deterrent effect on such situations in the future.

His parents should have aborted him.

They will fuck with you and try to trip you up.

Never had any real problems in Arab countries but the Swiss and Germans - complete assholes. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm all for tight border controls.

Are you joking? Execute the little shit. One less antifa in the world. Trump should personally give the order to fire.

Say it with me TelAviv

JEWS ARE THE SHAME OF THE HUMAN RACE

They're a mixture of mongoloid and negroid.

Humans are Caucasoid.

Antifa hunters. Meme it.

Coming out at 50 for being an assburger.

I feel kinda sorry for this kid.
Maybe Trump can pardon him?

What's with all the weak pussies tonight?

Trump's that big of a cuck he'd pardon someone who attempted to slaughter him?
Reminds me of that swede who felt guilty his rapist got deported.

Anyone remember the last British autist to run afoul of US laws?

Gary McKinnon "hacked" NASA looking for proof of aliens and there was a long, heated battle for his extradition.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon

hes going to experience some very liberal sexaul experiances in prision. They will call him Michelle and shave his body to make him smooth all over then use his holes until he can't eat or talk properly and becomes fecally incontinent. They'll probably knock his teeth out too as spergers don't understand threats and so bite.

Look at that blank, soulless, low autistic tard face. If my son has that blank look of insanity and I don;t put him down may the soil deny me a resting place.

I'm conflicted. Part of me says attempted assassination should be dealt with severely, but the other part of me says that he failed so spectacularly that sending him to the clink for 30 years seems excessive.

Trump barely even noticed something was happening. He thought it was just another "protestor" interrupting his speech.

He doesn't have to be scourged and crucified.

Trump can banish him to a hut on some rocky outcrop on the North Sea. Nigel can make sure he gets some oats and fresh water until he reforms.

He's not a dumb person.

archive.is/yxGbt

Just missing a strong hand to guide him.

Plebian confirmed. Robotica was the superior show.

So he is his father's wife's son

Drool elsewhere.

What da fug? >:DDDDDDDD

He just bought kits and put them together. Any mentally slack cunt with a screwdriver can do it.

This. They're just legos for 'adults'.

Should bring this turncoat cunt back to England and throw him in Belmarsh tbh.

Maybe they can radicalize the sperg with the hope his assburgers kicks up and he misreads the holy Jihad text message when he gets out and he kebabs in the middle of a Londonistan mosque.

Might as well get something out of this shitshow.

When mommy and daddy buy his $1500 legos and world travel anything is possible.

It wasn't rape. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Filthy plebs. Battlebots was the superior one

Getting ass raped by niggs. It was all part of the plan, you could say it was his main goal.

TOP KEK

You can't Stump the Trump.

kek
30 years of rape and torture

Gary dindu nuffin.
I'd like to see more leak related to ufo/aliens and other related stuff.

He's an autist like a lot of us, therefore many of us think he's redeemable but misguided.
t. Autist

"He's never shown any violent tendencies before, he's never been a bad person, he's a nice kid and literally wouldn't hurt a fly - he used to tell us not to use fly spray because he didn't want any flies to die."

yet he would kill a peaceful presidential candidate who simply wants a better future for americans and america. He also turned his bedroom into a military bunker and collected fake guns (only because he could not get real ones).

Seems he had an american 'girlfriend'. She was clearly freaked out by him so much she fled to America. So with no regard for anything he flew over there to continue stalking her. She clearly ignored him or found a better hiding place as he was not seeing her from what i can gather. My educated prediction is that she was an american extremist lefty/liberal and endlessly spouted leftist propaganda and hate about Trump. He may have used common sense and facts to discuss this with her at which point she could not stand to be around him as she would loose arguments about Trump. As Michael was aspergic, he did not fully understand the dynamics of the relationship and that she was probably only going out with him due to him being easy to get money out of of. In his mind she dumped him because he was not as vehement in his hatred of Trump as she was.

After she refused to get back with him in America (probably because she knew her friends would rib her for going out with a tard) he thought he had to make a huge and public gesture so that wherever she was hiding she would still see it and fall in love with him. So he set out to kill the thing she hated most in the world, like a knight slaying a dragon to win the princesses heart, adoration, respect and eternal gratefulness . Any normal person that failed the attempt to kill someone would make an excuse like, it was a joke that went to far, or they were drunk, or he never meant to go through with it, or it was a scuffle that got out of hand, or he was being set up etc. Instead this kid knows the girl will be watching the news so he had to make sure she was aware of his intent. That is why he has told the police everything. At the time he had no real concept of prison, repercussion or anything, he was only concentrating on making the statement to get the attention of the girl. In his mind even if he died trying to kill Trump he would have died a martyr and hero and still have gotten the eternal love from the girl. He's a dangerous individual and even taking his mental health issues into account, needs to be locked up indefinitely.

On a side note, he's not the only sperge that has grand ideals in their head that they proceed to act out on. They can be very single minded, focused and dangerous individuals/

wew

I like how Trump-sempai hasn't even noticed this little faggot as far as I know

Topkek

Din du nuffin.

din du nuffin
dat boi waz turning his life around
was applying to collage

and so on
and so on

Gas yourself.

Well it would portray Trump as a benevolent emperor. It would get a lot of bleeding heart liberals and Brits on the wagon for basically no harm done and lots of money saved. Plus destroying the MSM narrative of him being a cruel guy.
Kinda like when the polish Pope forgave his assasin.

I just try to l think of it in a CK2 state of mind. Yeah it's nice to see that 8 year old kid castrated and blinded but it's even more useful to return him to his family, get his sister with the relations bonus and press the claim on the throne then.

I would agree for the guy to get the shower treatment if he was a real threat but considering he would get mauled while stealing a cone from a baby I think he would make a good tool to further the agenda.

The Pope's assassin converted to Christianity. Plus no one thought the Pope was an ebil raycisscum shitlord before that.

I wonder what you are.

Additional thought:
Make some Jesus quotes to get more and more evangelicals on his side:

Massage their kike loving shoulder. Take every oportunity to weaken the jew.

The kicker is that he refused to press charges against the Nogs who raped him because of his white privilege and he didn't want to prolong their stay in prison

Holy shit he looks like Pamperchu.

I'm suprised he knew what a firearm looks like let alone know how to use one

Why are brits such unbelievable cucks?

RIP pretty good boipussy

that guy looks awfully chinky

Holy shit, thanks for the lead. I was wondering if NASA was just there for photoshoping together fake pictures of space or they were "in the know" about alien contact.

Doesn't that just mean submarine officers?

It's an interesting little episode. Here's a, IIRC, good interview.

NASA, pls.

The space entrepreneur Bob Bigelow, who works with NASA quite a bit, believes there may very well be a secret space program. based off his experience in countless interactions with the government.

Wouldn't 'non-terrestrial officers' be officers on the ISS?

Isn't the fact that they're is a secret space program no longer a secret? Or are you talking Break Away Society level stuff?

No, not as far as we can tell. NASA has never used that term for its astronauts.

But perhaps that's what it calls its secret military astronauts.

Hard to talk in concrete terms about any of this when we know so little.

he doesn't know what he's in for, the idiot. a sperg like him. they'll think he's pretty cute

american prisons are some of the worst in the world

Just found this, haven't watched it yet.

Schlomo, why are you so desperate as to d&c people who speak the same language?

That's because astronauts aren't military. Non-terrestrial officers would be Navy officers on orbital assets in my opinion. We definitely do that shit, it's just above top secret.

Pic related, remember the latest think tank user posts? In his third post, he mentions that Russian 'aerospace forces' would shoot down any ICBMs, which to me reads orbital assets.

I really don't think its ayys, simply space warfare.

I bet if a nigger tried to do this it would get memory holed.

Good.

Let this be a lesson to others who choose to threaten the God Emperor.

Watching now, things of note, so far:

So this idiot was so easily duped by the (((media))) that he thought he was "standing up for America" by trying to kill the only person who really IS standing up for America?

30 years is not enough, execute him.

Remember the MKUltra experiments the CIA did in the US? I would think that MI6 probably has its own brand of behavior engineering methods. It's probably easier to drug up and influence someone who already has psychological and mental problems.

poor little white boy

Kek, he even did not pull it from cop holster.

Hopefully there's video of the verdict so we can enjoy the moment when reality hits him hard in the face. With luck he'll start sobbing and begging for mercy. Kek, hopefully an enlarged negro will make this kid his prison bitch.

you need to fuck off to reddit because only tumblr nogs use that word.

I don't like this pic.

Why are Trump supporters inherently anti-white?

kill urself tbh fam

So Trump supporters are 100% niggers then. Funny how Holla Forums has been co-opted like this.

Nice try, Shlomo

Autism is a disease which must be purged from the genome. No anti-austims measure is too extreme. Invest in pesticide.

autism is a result of women having children in their forties (babymaking facilities are sub par, less likely to breast feed, environmental toxins in the womb, less energetic family + probably career woman to raise them so more likely to be baby sat), not a genetic disorder.

Round up him and anyone like him and send them to Mexico.

Every 2nd leftist on twitter is bragging about how cool they are for wanting to Kill Donald Trump. Of course, none of them could justify why. Are you sure it's the parents? No, it's the (((media))).

Women having children in their 40s leads to genetic defects which cause autism. Women having children in their 40s causes damage to the gene pool.

The gene pool must be cleansed. After the Jews and the niggers are gone, we're coming for you.

All autists must be purged.

Sterilized maybe but autism is useful, it's just about them finding where they belong, as a librarian or something you see. Even the CIA hires high functioning retards for the potentially unique perspective.

Behead those who insult autists.

You came to the wrong neighborhood, friend.

Technically autism is an effectively self-sterilizing affliction. It's more about the principle of the matter.

Why are shitposters like yourself inherently homosexual?

Why are you defending the enemy, antifa? Do you feel sorry for this white also?

He's only getting 30 years because he's a filthy non-kosher white male, if this was a shitskin of any sort he would already be free and the whole thing memoryholed

I think you are one.

Just being passed around from nigger to nigger until someone guts hims. I give him 6 months at most.

It's funny because this guy probably thinks that his political activism will make him everyone's favorite white boy in the slammer.

Well, he's right. But not in the way he thinks.

They aren't allowed to arrest the kebabs. How do they end up in their prisons?

He tried to assassinate a presidential candidate. Why isn't he getting the death penalty?

because its trump, imagine if he tried to kill Hillary

In a sane justice system, this kid would only face 5-7 years on all three counts.

Look at Norway's prisons. The "world's most luxurious!" Look at their return rate at under 35%.

Now look at American prisons. Not the worst hell in the world but definitely gunning for it with the support of the voters. Our return rate is over 65%.

Yea, let's take mentally fucked people and fuck 'em up some more, you know as punishment and to "teach" them… whatever that lesson is. That'll fix the problem! >_>

If Hitler were sentenced to prison today, he'd have served 3-5 years. That's how fucked the "Land of the Fee" is…

Slip. I'll roll with it.

Kek, end my miserable existence!

Didn't he train with Omar and that other Cali guy who got caught, over in Virginia?

Any big guys want to weigh in on this statement?

AUTISTIC MAN GOES TO JAIL
Seriously, wasn't this guy a sperg-tier collector before being indoctrinated into a cult?

GO
BACK
YOU
NEED
TO
GO
BACK
TO
REDDIT

just use the death penalty my man, 0% return rate

This guy was brainwashed. It's tragic if anything that this shit happens.

I know, it's a disgrace that a man who did nothing wrong should spend any time in jail at all, let alone 3-5 years

O_o

Can't unkill the innocent. It'd be a near-cold guerrilla war against the thin blue line if I lost an innocent family member to state execution.

The kid is clearly a psych case. 30 years is his useful adult lifespan. 30 years could cut off his family's genetic line if he lacks siblings. 30 years is insane.

STUMPED

Compare the number of niggers and spics we have to the number they have. It's not a coincidence mate.

Why am i not surprised.

If he were an illegal Mexican they would have let him go.

He would get 30 years in a psych ward too.
Norway is filled with white ppl.
America is filled with mexicans and niggers.

You need to go back to reddit with all the other losers.

Good. His family line's continued existence was not required in our society any longer.

This.

The "kid" is an autistic brit-bong. If he dies in prison nothing of value would be lost.

If anything the female population should thank the US criminal justice system, it just saved one of them from the possibility of carrying his demented 'sperg spawn.

Try defending yourself with a firearm in Norway kiddo from Achmed and his sharpened machete. Oh wait? YOU are at fault? 10 years for you. Guns are for bad GOYS!

Why not just execute him? Foreign nationals who try to shoot our political figures or really any of us don't have any business being allowed to survive.

Why do you love criminals? They'd gladly stick a shiv in your ass for being the massive faggot you are.

He's violated the justice of a society he leeched off of while not being a part of it. He would never be a useful adult for the american public and should have been removed by exile before this and removed through violence now.

Awesome. Trump has always been one of us.

He dindu nuffin. The pasty white British version.

That's what happens when you try to murder the fucking president. Get rekt

Fuck the British. Let's start up war number 3 and bomb them out of existence! Fucking sub-humans still trying to ruin our nation.

But it's not your nation, Shlomo. D&C elsewhere.

Fuck the bongs, Revolutionary War 3.0 now!

dont you have palestinian child to sodomize somewhere?

as a British man myself i can only perceive the most diehard marxists and traitors to the crown bothering to waste money abandoning blighty to feebly attempt to put a bullet in a yank president candidate
if this lunatic/communist slips out the gene pool nothing of value will be lost

Don't talk to me, sub-human. I only speak with humans.

That's 2 years in the iso cubes you fucking xeno.