THE NEEDLE TEARS A HOLE

THE OLD FAMILIAR STING

TRY TO KILL IT… ALL AWAY

BUT I REMEMBER, EVERYTHING

WHAT HAVE I BECOME

WHAT HAVE I BECOME

I DIDN'T NOTICE YOU HAD MY DADS SOCKS ON
vine.co/v/eYKBzEthXjq

I find it amazing how much this man completely embodies the pure essence of being a robot.

Why didn't you go up and say hi to him? Claim to be a JebHead and get him to sign an autograph to Holla Forums

The worst part about him is how he's totally the opposite of the harmless autist he looked like he was during the campaign.

He's so vulnerable right now. All it would take is a single Holla Forumsack to talk with him for a few minutes, and the red pilling could begin.

Imagine if he came to realize he could atone for his family's sins? That he could become a force for good rather than evil.

“Governor Bush! Hello. If I might have a moment of your time? We’re both stuck here waiting, after all. For planes, yes, but change, too. First, I’d like to extend my condolences to you regarding your campaign. I’ve read that you had wanted to be president for a very long time now, but the presidency is a position of service, not of power.

The people of this country don’t want a neocon or a zionist. That’s all, sir. We don’t want ANY of the ideologies embodied by neoconservatives. We don’t want ANY of the ideologies embodied by zionists. It’s not something that is stated out loud, governor–not often, anyway–but it’s the truth. Deep down, Americans don’t want any of the changes that have been forced on us the last 70 years. Feminism, immigration, homosexuality, foreign interventionism–it’s a matter of natural truth, sir. People know deep down that this isn’t the way things should be.

I don’t want to take up any more of your time, governor, but I understand you’re a Catholic and would like to leave you with the words of two men–Pope Clement VIII, who said, “All the world suffers from the usury of the Jews, their monopolies and deceit. They have brought many unfortunate people into a state of poverty, especially the farmers, working class people and the very poor.” and Saint John Chrysostom, who said, “The synagogues are a criminal assembly of Jews… a place of meeting for the assassins of Christ… a den of thieves, a dwelling of iniquity, the refuge of devils, a gulf and an abyss of perdition. I would say the same things about their souls.”

Thank you for your time, Jeb. God bless.

MY SWEETIST FRIEND

*SWEETEST

JEB HEADS UNITE

oh jeb. how you managed to turn one of the most powerful crime families into the laughing stock of the entire world. thanks to you and your goblin of a wife.

Poor Jeb. Stuck in some shitty, ancient U.S. airport terminal and traveling coach because George Sr. cut him off after his low energy campaign. No bar or restaurant in sight. Only a couple of vending machines with $2.00 sodas and chips.

Lost in his thoughts of what might have been, he gazes out the windows only to see Trump's 757 climb into the deep blue Florida sky.

Everyone I know goes away

all my kek

I would have loved to have seen that. If he went to the bathroom, I would have totally taken a picture of him on the shitter to humiliate his family.

That, or choked his ass out.

I can't believe that is fucking real life. It feels so much like a scene from Arrested Development.

After having his life's goal destroyed.

Jeb Bush falls to the depths of the internet. With nothing to do he perusesaid the information within.

Slowly, he becomes red pilled. Becomes a Nazi like us.

And one day he gets his shot unfucked and runs for president again.
This time he refuses the kikes.
He has a new wife who is gorgeous and aryan.
His previous children mysteriously disappear along with consuela or whatever he calls his Goblin maid.

He then becomes president of america under Trump's anglo empire.

He fires his dad and brother and sees trump as the older brother he always wanted.

He personally purges 6 million kikes in a week almost reaching Ben garrisons daily quota. One of Ben's eyebrows raise almost impressed, that being the most respect The Ben can give another kike slayer.

A reporter asks Jeb just how he became what he is now given where he started and advice for the future children of the 4th reich.

He looks her dead in the eye and says
"Slow and steady, wins the race"

Don't forget the other brother.

Tell me….

Will he fly so good?

Jeb's got a few years of NEET life basement dwelling in the spare servant's apartment at Kennebunkport before that happens. But there's always hope.

Okay, after seeing all this, I have to say Jeb is my favorite presidential candidate ever.

You could have been so much Jeb.
You could have been anything.

So you became ¡Yeb!.
And now find yourself in a hole of emptiness deeper than the deepest guac bowl.

Why.

Just why bro.

uncuck the cuck?

When you realize Jeb is just Will from the Inbetweeners.

High quality.

Fuck I miss Jeb!

We really should try to save him.

As an act of love.

How can he hold all those limes?

Would he just off himself?

John Chrysostom

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Chrysostom

In the autumn of 397, John was appointed Archbishop of Constantinople, after having been nominated without his knowledge by the eunuch Eutropius. He had to leave Antioch in secret due to fears that the departure of such a popular figure would cause civil unrest.[20]

During his time as Archbishop he adamantly refused to host lavish social gatherings, which made him popular with the common people, but unpopular with wealthy citizens and the clergy. His reforms of the clergy were also unpopular. He told visiting regional preachers to return to the churches they were meant to be serving—without any payout.[21]

His time in Constantinople was more tumultuous than his time in Antioch. Theophilus, the Patriarch of Alexandria, wanted to bring Constantinople under his sway and opposed John's appointment to Constantinople. Theophilus had disciplined four Egyptian monks (known as "the Tall Brothers") over their support of Origen's teachings. They fled to John and were welcomed by him. Theophilus therefore accused John of being too partial to the teaching of Origen. He made another enemy in Aelia Eudoxia, wife of Emperor Arcadius, who assumed that John's denunciations of extravagance in feminine dress were aimed at herself.[6]

Eudoxia, Theophilus and other of his enemies held a synod in 403 (the Synod of the Oak) to charge John, in which his connection to Origen was used against him. It resulted in his deposition and banishment. He was called back by Arcadius almost immediately, as the people became "tumultuous" over his departure, even threatening to burn the royal palace.[22] There was an earthquake the night of his arrest, which Eudoxia took for a sign of God's anger, prompting her to ask Arcadius for John's reinstatement.[23]

Peace was short-lived. A silver statue of Eudoxia was erected in the Augustaion, near his cathedral. John denounced the pagan dedication ceremonies. He spoke against her in harsh terms: "Again Herodias raves; again she is troubled; she dances again; and again desires to receive John's head in a charger",[24] an allusion to the events surrounding the death of John the Baptist. Once again he was banished, this time to the Caucasus in Abkhazia.[25]
Around 405, Chrysostom began to lend moral and financial support to Christian monks who were enforcing the emperors' anti-Pagan laws, by destroying temples and shrines in Phoenicia and nearby regions.[26]

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Yeah, remember this dude is a known weapons and coke dealer. The guy just conjured up 180 million on the spot to finance his campaign, him traveling alone is kind of astounding. Looks like 'ol Yeb's outta the family. I wouldn't be surprised if he's victim to a "tragic car accident" in the near future.

"I never wanted to be President" laughed George.
"I did" said Jeb.
"Yeah, you did."

Poor dumb Jeb. You read even his wikipedia bio, and he tried - really tried - to be the all-American boy. Shame he was only half-smart, and came from a family of political psychopaths.

That was his spook family and establishment donors who ponied up the loot. But he failed miserably and you're right. He'll probably be decapitated in a tragic guac slicing accident.

Romney after his loss to Kang Nigger.

That mormon been drinking.

And killing hookers.

That CAN NOT be real.

It's real, he was panhandling for votes in the drive thru of a Dunkin Donuts.

Oh my God, fucking kill yourself Jeb.

That was in New Hampshire in November of 2015.

I miss Jeb

It should be the other way around. Trump runs through the painting as though it is a real tunnel, and Jeb tries to give chase and slams into the wall.

This image is fucking awful. Other than "Who is this?" none of the replies are funny.

What's worse is this is including worthless asshats like lakecountydem and matt binder. He's a smug, blocklist using SJW which suggests if whoever made this image could see his tweet, they're likely an SJW as well.

He might get shit on but Will has more balls than anyone in that crew, he's just autistic and physically weak. Jeb Bush is just a robot who won the genetic lottery and got born into the right wealthy family, otherwise he'd be here with us.

I made each and every one of those except this one. 10 out of fucking 10, mate

And he's the only guy in the family with a clean record, other than Grandpa Prescott.

That makes me sad. user why do you want me to feel sad?

NEVER WISH FOR SUCH THINGS user! JEB IS A BEAUTIFUL SOUL THAT WE DO NOT DESERVE.

Checked for Kek.

This is it.

Jeb Bush, cuckservative.
A man barely alive.

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him.

We have the Meme technology.

We have the capability to make the world first redpilled Bush.

Jeb Bush will be that Bush.

Better than he was before.

Better, stronger, fasc-er.

[*cue montage of Jeb in a black and red track suit*]

[Jeb yelling angrily at agang of black hoodlums]

[Jeb with an AIPAC lobbyist in a headlock]

[Jeb hurling a guac bowl at Mexicans outside a Home Depot]

[Jeb shaking hands with President Trump at his inauguration, then pulling him to cover while whipping a small metal turtle, like a throwing-star, into the throat of a would-be-assassin who lept from the crowd (later revealed to be Ted Cruz]

[Jeb running in slow motion, finally leaping to dropkick a Jewish doctor before it can circumcise a white child]

Jeb Bush will be…. The Muh Six Million Man.

Those slowed air horns & sad music kill me every time.

Speaking of, there hasn't been a new Can't Stump the Trump in awhile… We need more rallies and debates and shit.

JUST GUAC MY CAMPAIGN UP

REMINDER THAT JEB IS A GOOD MAN

He is just misguided, let us help poor Jeb so he can enjoy a peaceful life with his turtles.

Jeb's stand

POCKET TURTLES
O
C
K
E
T

T
U
R
T
L
E
S

YOU CANT HAVE LIGHT WITHOUT DARKNESS

Yeb is still waiting for the light

You people are fucking dumb. Jeb tried to be the all American boy? By saying more or less things like "Mexicans are more fertile, they are better than whites"?

He is a globalist piece of shit anti-white.

Jeb was a gud boy, he dindu nuffin

C-c-combo breaker

Hmm..

Seems he let the family down and they cut him off. Should have tried to red pill him.

Can we start loving him now that it's too late?

We can't let the guacman disappear into history

I almost wish Trump didn't say that shit about Bush II covering up the 9/11 attacks.

Honestly, I doubt he'd be facing as much force back right now, and Yeb! wouldn't have had as much of an issue endorsing him.

It also wouldn't hurt Trump to apologize for some things occasionally, that's something center-orientated independents would appreciate. It's just gotta be in the right context, not random, like what he's asked about what he's said.

Trump has gotten where he is this campaign by backpedaling and groveling like he is a part of gaymergate.

your digits betray you

I'm not saying to backpedal son, Trump has said himself that someone should never be afraid of changing their opinions/views when they realize their past ones were false.

Like if he was asked about his comments on McCain again before McCain got behind Trump, he could easily have said "McCain's not a bad guy because of his service, okay? I don't like him because he's a bought and paid for buy industries and countries that desire to keep America in a constant state of war." Worded in whichever way he pleased. However it's too late for that now, because McCain already said he accepts Trump as the nominee (as far as I know).

For other things however he can easily apply the same concept. He doesn't have to back-pedal on his point whatsoever, merely reject the previous wording of it and put it in a way that appeals more the the centrist crowd. Take both his speech in Scotland and the one before that, he was consistent with his points as a candidate and who he is, but he was extremely professional and neat with his wording. That's the Trump we need to see right now, white-hat trump, not red-hat.

Man

Jeb is a helpless, powerless, man

Trump has been modifying his positions. it's one of the things that critics use against him. but it's also an advantage because he has not record.

nice try calling me son to make me feel inferior faggot. you're the one who is trying to strategize an endorsement by a kike lackey, globalist who got single digit support despite spending over $150M.

that music makes me think about pic rel but with face of a Jeb

There's no way. He's emotionally invested in the multicultural "nation of immigrants" narrative because of his family. You can't convince someone in a position like that. He HAS to have the positions he has for sub-rational emotional/loyalty reasons.

When he seriously messes up, he does retract his statements in his own way.

He even clarified his H1B position on his website after he fucked up in the debate.

That kid looks just like Chris chan. he's got the red and blue striped shirt and everything.

If there's a Big Guy on board, he definitely wont fly so good.

Other than that, it is 100% big guy

it's amazing how he didn't kill himself yet, maybe he will do it after Trump becomes the President.

I find the black bars at the top and bottom of the image to be very memetic.

They make Jeb look much smaller and lonlier.

OP is a memetic warfare expert apparently.

He's not in a VIP lounge? Jesus, I wonder if he even flew economy class.

No, he's just the only faggot well connected enough to not get indicted.

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

The wink shot part is the best.

>they removed the barking $hillary part

I wish ¡Heb! was still in the race, we made the dankest memes when he was still in

I had to see it my self to believe it.

And $$$they$$$ claim we have no influence.

People say son to each other all the time online, son, it's normal lingo, and has nothing to do with making you feel inferior. If you felt inferior, that was of your own accord.
Don't forget you're on an anonymous imageboard, you shouldn't really ever feel inferior or superior to anyone on here, because all posts on here are completely detached from any identity or person. They might as well all come from a bot, or one crazy guy who likes to maintain the appearance of an active community.

No he hasn't, nor do I or anyone who supports him want him to. No one ever suggested that or supported that idea.

All kinds of people vote, and that includes low-info bush supporters. An endorsement by a both Jeb and his brother (who now has a high approval rating these days) would attract the segment of voters that Trump now has to work for at the convention. Whether we call him "god emperor" around here is irrelevant, he doesn't have the divine right to the presidency. People DO have to vote for him in huge amounts, especially with voter fraud in some areas being a factor he'll likely need 61% instead of 51%.

Please don't associate best grill with Jeb.

Whatever happens to this place… I'll always remember the Jeb memes during the primaries. Some of the best meming I've ever witnessed.

youtube.com/watch?v=3LY3ftiLqmE

Forgot to embed.