Start fucking twinks

Start fucking twinks

He is so sexy and it makes transracial feminazis butthurt that they will never get to sleep with him.
Too bad Common Filth will never address the JQ because he's busy hitting white guys up on grindr.

If twinkposting becomes a thing I'm out

This is the exact same thing happened with trump and "grab her by the pussy", a lot of virtue signaling based on nothing anybody is going to remember a week from now. The virtue signaling libcuck and puritan cuckservatives hate Milo, what else is new.

More anons being openly gay

What did he mean by this?

People keep trying to get me to watch this fucker. What's his draw? Is he funny?

lol
Black guys who wish they were white are tragic but white guys who wish they were black are just funny.

Not at all. Non funny, non redpilled, talks like an autist and looks like he sells meth in back of a truck stop somewhere. Never understood his appeal even in the slightest.

He is well informed in a lot of subjects and passes his information without skewing them in one way or another (but clearly wants to influence the current events and openly says so).

He is also not deep into the conspiratard shit as absolute truth, even thought he often analyzes them as valid hypothesis.

Its a good source if you are past the age of cult of personality and only listens for the ease of having events explained in a clear way.

Flumpfy is just the first one to make it mainstream, they've been doing this secretly for years.

True. We must stop the jewish menace and their institutionalized pedophilia.

Hahaha, go jerk off to bahphomat you fucking fruit.

Aids razorfist weighing in on Milo. Took down the video after getting btfo in the comments so this is a mirror.

Cuck 45 is already crashing and burning. Deal with it!

Stay classy >>>/reddipol/

Hi!
I see you're attempting to meme.
Do you want help? You seem to need some!
It's ok. We actually have a troubleshooting board!
Remember to visit /somethingawful/ and re-read the FAQ. It will help your future meme attempts! It will almost make you seem like one of us!
Thank you for posting on Holla Forums! We hope to see you again.

Sincerely

Your MemeTeam Officials

I hope this redpilled alt light faggots into realizing that pastor anderson was right. All faggots are pedophiles.

Wtf I love interracial marriage now!

Most are just strong enough to resist the urge, like me.

isn't he a bottom with an older-men fetish?

what's next? the boxxy clone is going to turn out to be a pedo and that giant Canadian guy doesn't actually tie her up and choke her, he's just a beard?

Yeah using """reddipol""" just kind of reinforces the argument that the only people upset about this are lefty faggots even more degenerate than he is. To you he's probably always been like a degenerate uncle tom.

I don't know anything else about him but I bet he's raped a toddler.

Oh look it's the "everyone is a pedo" kike again. Gas yourself schlomo.

He strikes me more as the type who exposes himself to kids then goes home and fucks a dead animal from his refrigerator.

he thinks he is hot. i remember discovering his channel a long time ago. he had a pretty good collection of charles manson discography. which i liked but he turned out to be a huge moralfag

He isn't a pedo, he's a bottom who had sex with older guys when he was a teenager. This is a media witch hunt. Also the goons are out in force on Holla Forums trying to force a narrative.

Is that really him?

Yes

Is that real or some really good photoshop?

Yes

You will never write for the Jew York Times, Joe.

is he talking about kid-fucking or man-fucking

that's the joke.jpg

both?

Don't you have an ugly sister with a boyfriend you could get your daily political analysis from instead?

the fact that the "reddit spacing" meme has taken off should tell you that Holla Forums can be trained to bark at pretty much anything

anyway Milo just said what every gay man is thinking

Post you tits, shallow bitch.

Yes but that's beside the point.

That's the problem.

I thought regular razorfist was aids razorfist?

not for long.

Wew
And you know this how

Are you a mario?

webm or go home razorfag

There is a difference. Razorfist is more lean built while Styx is very scrawny. That and he has dabbled in the dark arts.

razorfist is skinnyfat

he's taken the black dick?

I got banned from Holla Forums for posting in defense of Milo a thread after it was anchored for "eceleb shit." I mean if posting in an anchored thread was bad, why didn't they fucking just delete it? Really, Holla Forums needs a mod purge. I agree with almost everything there, but the mods are so fucking retarded they think it's their job to ban anyone who they don't think is NatSoc, when Holla Forums was never supposed to be a Nazis only board in the first place.

no, more like he's experimented with the occult. Though I think he was once married to a spic.

oh, then he's definitely taken the black dick.

It's a coordinated GamerJounoPros style smear job. Anyone who doesn't understand what's going on here is fucking retarded. This alos isn't new information, Milo talked about getting fucked as a kid for years. Anyone that pretends other wise is some kind of moron who has never listened to him talk before. The fact he liked getting fucked by older guys makes him a pedo as much as some kid liked having sex with his baby sitter. It's a bunch of BS.

This. They're so bad at their volunteered job. I'd be a good fun mod but you have to be in their weirdtwitter googleskype facechat group to be considered.
I know it's an Holla Forums thing to discredit the mods and divide the board but looking at the bans they give and the reports they skip it's obvious something's amiss.

No, regular Razorfist is Cancer Razorfist.

I was in that thread, the mods were right to ban you.

Voldemort got [BLACKED]?

AYO HOL UP

You know when I see pics of these dicks as kids it saddens me. They could've done something worthwhile in their lives and they grow up to be pieces of shit.

I imagine they deleted that thread because there already was one up.

I do find these threads against Milo to be pretty bullshit and it seems like even gatewaypundit and conservativetreehouse were weighing in as seeing this as just a smear job. There was also O'keefe commenting in favor of Milo.

This all seemed to had been coordinated by some liberal journalists that were pissed off about Milo for fucking ages and finally put out there because he appeared on Maher's show which pissed them all off. The cuckservative types are more than happy to jump on the bandwagon because they see it as a way of slamming Breitbart which they see as being representative of Trump. Which makes Holla Forums just seem all the more retarded for actually supporting this hit job.

This is a guy that made a point of going after several pedophiles with articles, has been doing a college tour that helped drum up more support with younger audiences for the right, and made a point of pissing off the left whenever possible, yet Holla Forums decided they should join in with helping a bunch of whiny liberals with a hitjob that could actually hurt Trump if it gained traction.

They got into the same purity spiral bullshit when Richard Spencer and his friends at NPI(?) did their nazi salutes, acting like all Trump supporters should be standing by Richard Spencer because he wasn't wanting to give a shit about his image. That it could even become debatable on a board that something like that was retarded shows how deranged Holla Forums can be at times.

It's obviously a push and everyone got the heads up from the (((people))) in charge.
I fucking hate Milo and even I can see this obvious smearing campaign.
We already hated him, you retards. The posts on cuckservative sites are working, but here you're just wasting your time.

I bet a lot of you guys would be claiming he is /ourguy/ if he said 13 year old GIRLS.

This just in
Madfag Milo intentionally baited the media into victim blaming

PEDOPOSTER COMES IN WITH A CHAIR
HOW WILL THE GAYS REACT?

The 13 year old comment was in reference to himself. As in he got molested when 13 and didn't feel it hurt him.

it isnt just that edited drunken peasants podcast. He said it straight out in a podcast with joe rogan. And this was AFTER talking shit about leftist pedos like an hour before. even when he tries to counter the argument, he's looking away and down - he knows he got caught out. Not sure why Joe didnt grill him on it right then and there.

probably cuz it wasnt about weed

I can't tell what the context was with that first bit. I do remember reading a comment from Milo about that he was in a relationship with someone that was 28 when he was 17 though, is that what they were talking about?

pedo here. Boyfags are generally hated even in the pedo community

jesus christ. these faggots literally think they are saving a kids life as they destroy their assholes. Destined for a short pozzed existence getting used and abused - wherein the "lucky" ones get to make it into their 30s and "save" a boy of their own.

Its amazing these creatures were ever allowed this level of freedom.

In Europe you can find most pedos and pro-pedos in the green party. Some were pretty open about that, like Daniel Cohn-Bendit (when he was a kindergarten teacher, Cohn-Bendit used to let the kids touch his dick). If I remember correctly in Germany they recently tried to push their agenda.

Interesting fact (that has nothing to do with the topic) Julien Lepers (the guy in the middle) was fired from the public television after working there for 30 years because the new boss (a woman) said that there were too many old white men on tv.

Kyler is so beautiful I heart him