The fix is in!

US Attorney General Loretta Lynch, Bill Clinton meet privately in Phoenix before Benghazi report

PHOENIX - Amid an ongoing investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of email and hours before the public release of the Benghazi report, US Attorney General Loretta Lynch met privately with former President Bill Clinton.

The private meeting took place on the west side of Sky Harbor International Airport on board a parked private plane.

Former President Clinton was visiting the Phoenix area and arrived to Sky Harbor Monday evening to depart.

Sources tell ABC15 Clinton was notified Lynch would be arriving at the airport soon and waited for her arrival.

Lynch was arriving in Phoenix for a planned visit as part of her national tour to promote community policing.

ABC15 asked Lynch about the meeting during her news conference at the Phoenix Police Department.

"I did see President Clinton at the Phoenix airport as he was leaving and spoke to myself and my husband on the plane," said Lynch.

The private meeting comes as Lynch's office is in charge of the ongoing investigation and potential charges involving Clinton's email server.

The private meeting also occurred hours before the Benghazi report was released publicly involving Hillary Clinton and President Obama's administration.

Lynch said the private meeting on the tarmac did not involve these topics.

"Our conversation was a great deal about grandchildren, it was primarily social about our travels and he mentioned golf he played in Phoenix," said Lynch Tuesday afternoon while speaking at the Phoenix Police Department.

Sources say the private meeting at the airport lasted around 30 minutes.

"There was no discussion on any matter pending before the Department or any matter pending with any other body, there was no discussion of Benghazi, no discussion of State Department emails, by way of example I would say it was current news of the day, the Brexit decision and what it would mean," she said.

source: archive.is/HWzrz
original source: abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/loretta-lynch-bill-clinton-meet-privately-in-phoenix

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7fROC
youtube.com/watch?v=VFCPe8p7dv8
archive.is/98Qdj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fix is in. Obama appointed an idiot to this position.

Absolutely NOTHING to see here.

I bet the kikes are still regretting this one

To think he'd pick someone more stupid and racist than holder.

How in the fuck did her handlers let this happen? This is the height of arrogance. These fucks don't give one shit about even maintaining an appearance of independence or integrity.

Because the larger media will cover for them time and time again.

At least Fox News is running this story, and apparently they questioned Lynch about it at a press conference today. I'll be up early so I flip over to Morning Jew on MSNBC and see if they have anything to say about it.

Corrupt to high heaven while innocent americans are slaughtered by terrorists.

CROOKED AS HELL

Just a cordial meeting between close friends.
pic related… high heaven.

archive.is/7fROC

I don't see how raping her helps

(checked)
Man I hate looking at this sheboon.

Bullshit. Who the fuck would believe this?

Enough people believe it

Who owns the plane? Are there any pics with the tail number?

Apple never falls far from the tree?

That is a damn good question. Any way to track what planes were in and out of Sky Harbor International Airport yesterday?

Reading another article about it now on CBS news. The meeting happened Monday, and it was aboard her plane, not his.

Tell me about Bill, why does he have to Pozz

I wonder if she gave him a BJ or they had sexual intercourse?

Her husband was present… so, reverse cuck?

kek

women, faggots, (((academics))), and niggers.

women especially are servile and will believe whatever the media tells them to believe. i personally think the suffrage problem is much more important than the jewish problem. look at how they vote. ever wonder why television is so god damn stupid? ever wonder why PC pervades every facet of our culture? ever wonder how the welfare state came about?

pro tip: it wasn't the fucking jews.

The Lolita Express? Was he getting a haircut?

Sure it was. The vaginal jew.

Reminder that female maturity peaks at fifteen

How many times do you think he mentioned Ron Brown, or does that go without saying?

oh that's a good one.

seriously though - we all know jews are a problem. let's not overlook the jew enabler though. women exist to serve US. in the HOME. NOT the government. this perversion of tradition is why we find ourselves in the current predicament.

I still can't over that this is her actual last name. A nigger taking the last name "Lynch" is like a fucking kike taking the last name "Holocaust".

Jews' power lies in their ability to manipulate others. Women and niggers are easily manipulated.

If men still ran politics in America, Trump would be considered a moderate.

Women are servile. I love them, but they have no place in politics.

saved. polite sage

Who pushed for Womans Sufferage, who pushed for Woman in the workplace, who pushed for Womon's "Sexual liberation" and who is still pushing for feminism
I'll give you a hint, it's not the woman

This argument is a bit like the Chicken vs the Egg.

All I am trying to do is bring awareness to the suffrage problem. I think we all realize the Jewish problem - I don't want to belittle that.

If womens suffrage had never happened, our nation would be white, free, and wealthy.

Feminism was led by Jewish women.

apparently those three images were painted by a photorealist painter by the name of charles bell

ok fuck i don't want to hijack the thread but that is god damn impressive

AND GUESS WHO PUSHED FOR SUFFRAGE
The Jews Manipulated female's instincts

This reminds me, I need to talk to my local bar's owner about buying a pinball machine he has.

Pic related, multiball erry time.

listen dude. i get it. we all get it. jews are bad.

all i'm saying is that women vote like servile fucking retards. women have no place voting in civil society. we could get rid of jews - kill every single one tomorrow - and our nation would still be cucked up the ass because women vote with their fee fees.

Those are paintings?!

he was talking about the pictures i posted in

which are paintings by charles bell

8ch's ADD really shining through tonight.

I sympathize with your argument, but women and men are two balancing agents meant to work in unison. You could just as easily say letting young people vote, or not shipping niggers back, etc is the problem. Women aren't the problem; those who lie to them are. Remember, even if 55-60% of women are voting for Clinton, 40-45% of men still are.

All this "democracy is the problem" bullshit needs to stop. Whether or not democracy is a good thing is up for debate. My point is that we don't even have democracy in this country; there is scientific proof of that. So, you cannot say "things suck because democracy"

democracy is like a chemical reaction - to "work" the conditions must be right.

repealing women's suffrage and eliminating jewish influence in pop culture and academia are both necessary for creating the necessary conditions for democracy to work properly in our Nation.

repealing women's suffrage is not necessary; an ethnostate probably is.

Yes, I know. I was referring to the ones you posted. I thought they were actual photos because they're that good.

that's a painting? if I could draw half that well I wouldn't hate myself

Fuck it fam you're right

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW

Realist painting is extremely impressive. I don't know very much about art, but Bell has always spoken to me.

Suffrage is only a problem insofar as our current societal expectations of women are a problem. It's well known that married people vote conservatively - not an ultra-giga-redpilled vote, sure, but at least it's stable and sustainable.

Now, where do those societal expectations come from? Where did the decay of family values come from? The 1960's and 70's - suffrage, liberation, etc. But the suffrage movement by itself did not give women power, by itself it was actually a rather flaccid movement in terms of it's ability to influence policy. It was men in charge that chose to do so.
Which men would have chosen to do so? Post-ww2, the replacement of the WASP establishment began in earnest. Who replaced them?

Gosh, I wonder (((who))) could have replaced them…

Actually, this is a fantastic point. Thoroughly convinced. Thanks for the discussion - it's all OT, but thank you fine gentlemen of Holla Forums

I'm surprised honestly. King Obongo fucking hates Hillary but I guess his fear of Trump undoing everything he's spent the last 8 years doing, of being the next Roscoe Conkling, Boss Tweed, Roger C. Sullivan or Richard J. Daly as a political boss except this time of the national Democratic Party and not just a regional one, overrides everything else.

yep.

typical basketball america colloquialism.

Aids.

Her grandchildren?

Does she have grandchildren?

Prediction: you'll see FBI agents resign in protest in a few months and they'll point the finger at the Attorney General.

This will only help Trump win the election.

I don't think he will survive this election. He's now worth more dead than alive to Hillary.

Oh, you know user, they just spent a few hundred thousand tax dollars to arrange security for a random meeting on a private jet to shoot the shit. Everybody in government is really good friends and these two hadn't seen each other in a few weeks.

JIDF, errytime.

Where are the fucking consequences for this? She's under investigation and the top judge meets with her, holy shit.
Do the Republicans just don't give a fuck so Hillary gets completely unelectable.
Never interrupt your enemy and all that.

What does all of this mean? They're not even going to indict Shrillary, King Obungo is just going to pardon her of crimes she may or may not have committed?

what the fuck

All of the morning news channels had a bit about this, even NPR on my drive to work.

Jews enabled women and cast them free from their preordained role in society in the first place. Don't focus on the puppet, focus on the puppetmaster.

You make a good point, user. Maybe we should start a betting pool for when Bill gets bumped off to earn pity points for Hillary.

There's probably some money to be made with this idea for some enterprising Holla Forumslack.

Hah! It's so fucking true, Holla Forums.

Jesus.

This

She's definitely lying, lots of tells and she messed up the rehearsed lines she had been given.

youtube.com/watch?v=VFCPe8p7dv8

She's probably a shit lawyer. You know she got her first big job by sucking Bill's dick back in the day. Yep, he appointed her.

He's arrogant and vain, so yeah.

Plus, she was HIS secretary of state so all her shit about emails, the deaths at Benghazi, all of it, falls squarely on HIS shoulders as her boss.

She looks like Obama, actually. Big ears, pointed chin, narrow jaw, big "who, me?" eyes.

Except for fucking Megyn Kelly and some of the late night jewry, Fox News has been tolerable lately. Hannity is very Holla Forums, so much so that I get suspicious about him, in a good way.

Subject? Direct Object? Indirect Object? What are parts of a sentence? Who shouldn't have passed second grade?

this is literal analysis of her lies on the meeting.

Lynch to Accept F.B.I. Recommendations in Clinton Email Inquiry, Official Says

archive.is/98Qdj

Has anyone else noticed the amount of peripherally pro-Jewish shilling that's been going on for the past few days?

Not that there are a bunch of people making threads about how great Jews are, but they'll take a stance on an issue similar to Holla Forums's and then minimize the role of the Jews.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! How fucking retarded do these assholes think we are? Honestly if they are going to fuck us in the ass this brazenly I think they should just have to start wearing strap-ons over their suits when they speak to the media.

Live now
Currently talking about what she watches on the Electric Jew.

Bill offered her a position at the Clinton Foundation handing out bananas to needy subhumans. She accepted.

Not at all an improbable sequence tbh. It'd be interesting to know what kind of life insurance amounts she has on him, and if the amounts suddenly go up in October or so ehh.

Clinton Foundation ofc.

Hmm. I stand corrected if so. I understood the exact opposite from my admittedly brief skim of the article.

Finally, another user on Holla Forums who gets it.

Reported.

Loretta be a good house negro. She knows betta den to talk back to massa Clinton yussuh mmm hmm

No whippin's fuh her.

This. Secondarily they are to serve us in our communities as organizers of social relations with other, worthy families; maybe when their kids are adults they can open a pie or cupcake shop, but that's it.

BACK TO THE COTTON FIELD WITH YOU BEYATCH!

Trips confirm you have to buy it, kek wills it.

Also, your oaths are broken, bitch.

Meme it.

Waitwat?
WTF ARE YOU SAYING user?
Definitely not.

We aren't getting an ethnostate without repealing women's suffrage, or a revolution.

This. Exactly this.

Do you mean politically user? HA. Spoken like a true libtard. Women don't belong in politics, nor should they have a vote. The results of the Women's Movement have been an unmitigated disaster for the West.

All the explosive growth of the innumerable degeneracies we see plaguing the West are direct offshoots of Feminism.

Pls.

Its fascinating that anyone believes this shit. Utterly mindblowing.

Voting should not be a right by birth.

There needs to be requirements

Basically the requirement for voting should be similar to the requirements for qualifying for a top secret security clearance in the military with a few amendments.

Would stop a fuck ton of problems.

I'm ok with anyone voting if they can prove they deserve it by earning the privilege. The guidelines on my previous post would easily weed out 70% of women.

PROPERTY OWNERSHIP

as was intended.

OY VEY IDS JUST A CONSPIRACY THEORY GOY

Holy shit every democratic outlet is pushing this conspiracy theory nonsense, like they expect us to believe that literally nothing about the case came up

I don't know about you guys but I can't imagine talking about grandkids for 30 minutes straight

yeah ok guy