Get in here fgts

THE FUCK IS THIS Holla Forums?

It appears we are falling behind ==both== in "popular" and "electoral votes". We need to start pushing the propaganda machine back into full 1788 mode.

We need all polacks to get in here and contribute.

HOW YOU HELP?

1. Make "Dank" Propaganda.
2. Spread information to normies via social media.
3. Expose the cucks and their logic.
4.???
5.PROFIT

All other ideas are welcomed. We need to focus on both sides. It's still early so we can attack and gain ground. ALWAYS BE VIGILANT OF CUCKS/SHILLS.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
archive.is/pNX4m

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/faolQ
dailycaller.com/2016/02/24/political-science-professor-odds-of-president-trump-range-between-97-and-99/
archive.is/HAyzV
sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/
qu.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2363
270towin.com/
archive.is/ANfXa
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_trump_vs_clinton-5659.html
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/21/donald-trump-isnt-running-a-bad-campaign-because-hes-not-really-running-a-campaign-at-all/
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
archive.is/eYpvo
internetmosque.net/read/english_translation_of_the_quran_meaning/52/48/index.htm
elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3665815/They-TIED-Trump-vs-Clinton-suddenly-close-call-pollsters-say-Americans-hate-mean-spirited-scorched-earth-campaign-two-candidates-don-t-like.html
archive.is/Opub2
cbsnews.com/news/in-2012-black-voter-turnout-surpassed-white-turnout/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those kikes were under-reporting Trumps delegates for months. They are in full propaganda mode.

Trump's just lost his energy, that's all. He can gain it back, but only if you donate $10, $25, $50, $100, or $250 TODAY.

Whatever Nate Copper says will happen, rest assured the opposite will come to pass.

I know.

But this is what normies are exposed to daily. We need to counter this and showcase that they are a false source. Just like (((Politico)))

There's are some seriously optimistic blue states on there

Yeah unfortunately. But we cant keep our guard down. Not after all we fought.

OP you went full retard here mate.

Yes goy, Trump has no chance in this election, all the polls say so!
Now don't go voting since he'll lose anyway.

Ill dump some stuff in the meantime.

1. (((((Nate Silver)))))

2. General election hasn't started yet; the day of the Republican convention and thereafter Trump will be playing top of his game, for now he is preparing and waiting

yes believe Nate Silver the one guy who has gotten everything wrong during this election

The waiting is killing me.
I know this is like half-time cool down, but I'm fired up waiting for the next bell to right.

Those guys can't even get sports right. But you are right that we should mobile early and push stuff and expose liberals.

No matter how you slice it, it will all come down to what happens in Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. A win by 2% or 80% for Clinton in a state like California still nets her the same amount of delegates. The races in those 4 key states are still within the margin of error.

Disregard betting odds, as they take in all kinds of unverifiable variables and bias (which 538 has all lot of). Everyone had the Brexit vote at 75% odds to remain right up until the votes started coming in. Also, Bush Sr. was looking just a slots bad against Dukakis at this same point in the race…

Bottom line: Trump has some work to do, but it is far from all shutout as this graphic would lead you to believe l.

Probably not this election cycle.

Did a bit of tweaking, enjoy blood.

No matter what this poll says, you have to understand that people see this shit everyday.

if you start seeing that on what you believe are reliable resources, you're bound to lose faith.
While these polls are meaningless to us, they are not to the vast majority of voters. OP is right.

I don't see how they reckon NC can go blue after the tremendous salt mine following our banning trannys in public restrooms

This is (((MSM))) demoralization.

(((They))) did the same shit with the same numbers coicidentally? for Brexit.

We need to prepare. They will try anything they got.

The media loves him. He must be punished by the hand that feeds him.

Yes. But brexit was barely on the edge. We are with trump. Trump likes to win with yugeee margins for safety

thanks m8

… Even normies will know that's bullshit.

That gif is retarded. It clearly shows both a countdown and countup. To set it to a loop is completely nonsensical.

literally who? with all the shilling for Ron Paul on the internet didn't he still get less than 2%?

We need to make propaganda to reinvigorate normies.

Do they really know?

Sorry, but downstate has the rest of us by the fucking balls. Upstate will probably swing hard for Trump, but downstate will likely give the state to Clinton, albeit not by as much of a landslide as previous elections.

NC fag reporting, there is zero chance we go blue in November.

Do you know where Trump lives, mate?

LEE WAS FROM VIRGINIA, YOU GLORY-HOUNDING MOTHERFUCKER

But in all seriousness, how is NC? I'm considering moving to VA or the Carolinas, because my state is extremely pozzed.

Read the polls yourselves.

There's a 12-point Washington Post poll that Trump supporters were guaranteed to hang up on halfway through.

Do you not know that part of the state at all? New York literally has the most Jews than any other city on the planet, including anywhere in Israel. What makes you think they'll vote for Trump?

this is just kikes being kikes, like how they put obongo's approval rating so hilariously high.

i always feel so fucking smug that he wouldn't admit trump was going to do it even in fucking april

We need to remind people that swing states are what count the most and remind them that it is mostly cities that allow democrats to even exist as far as elections go. The country is almost always a sea of red. Remind them that they are not alone.

What was up with it? I read the results of one poll, I think it was that one, and the demographics tried to claim that there was some large swing of young white male voters to Clinton in the past month, and I think we all know that's bullshit.

Did that stupid kike actually put AZ down as turning Blue this year? This chart is giving Clinton at least a 5 point percentage swing for literally no god damn reason. Colorado, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Ohio, and Virginia are the clearest swing states at this point with Colorado and Nevada probable repub states at this point.

In three months we'll be discussing whether or not Clinton can keep Oregon, Washington and Illinois

I think we can safely say that Nate Silver has a curse that anything he says will be wrong, so looks like we're in for a landslide boys!

psychology of voters: people tend to vote for who they think is gonna win, they want their vote to matter, if Hillary has that overwhelming number right next to her, normies who do not know who to vote for will vote for her

the curse of trump works in wonderful ways

The good thing I noticed is that these are rather live odds based on polling, but the (((media))) has been shoving the number around as a definitive prediction. Also the Brexit effect will help us.

Wew lad me too

I didn't think Kek would go after one of the small fish.

Oh, it's (((Nate))) Bronze - the stupid kike who predicted that Trump would definitely not get the nomination.

Nate Silver has been wrong about EVERYTHING.

Yea we should keep the meme factory open. Obviously don't pay attention to their kike propaganda there is no reason to worry. BUT we must behave as if there is. We must not allow ourselves to be defeated by our own victories. Complacency kills. Play every game like you are walking into it the underdog and you will give your all every time.

Even though we are Trumps unofficial internet people it doesn't mean we can't coordinate with him. Weve learned a lot from him over the past year. We know how he forms his tactics so let's help him in that aspect. We've learned from him the ancient art of war. The best offense is a good defense. The best defense is to pick your enemies battles for them. So let us cajole (((them))) into attacking trump, and us, on battlegrounds that we pick.

Just look at the recent happenings for ideas…

We need to continue this trend… But we are going to have to think about where to take it next……. Because honestly we've been winning on so many fronts I'm having a hard time thinking what the next battle ground should be.

that first image makes it so fucking clear he isn't trying to predict but to influence that this thread shoudn't even exist

The next battle ground is the media machine.

We need to either destroy or (((jew))) them so hard that they would support Trump.

I've gotten in shoving matches with my dad over me trying to redpill him. He was never into politics was good goy as fuck and never voted. Tore the family apart. Ever since trump started winning I've been going fishing with him every weekend. He came up to me a couple months ago "you need to vote for trump. If you don't know why you need to vote for him I have a library of links saved." He got my entire family to register to vote none of them had ever voted either.

All shitposting aside… If my entire bluepilled family is watching every trump speech with passion…. I have no question in my mind about his impending victory.

Our governor is cleaning house son, he is rooting out degeneracy and the piecing the economy back together

This, I see a lot of us are getting a bit comfy but literally the entire future of the world is at stake here. Don't think the establishment won't do everything they can to get Empress Cunton in power. We should try to aim for the biggest landslide we can get. That being said, what really matters is how the country feels in the week before the election. Stay strong and on top until then, and go all out in the last few days, drown out any hope that Hillary will win, get as many people out there to vote as possible because lefty millennials won't be assed to do the same, and watch almost every state turn red.

We need to start prepping the land so we can sow the fruits of our labor in December…

OP, c'mon. We haven't even hit the convention yet. Just poke enough to make Hillary blow all of her attacks early, so by November she has nothing left. Slow play.

I disagree. We shouldn't get the msm to support him. We should get them to be even more vitriolic. Everyone that attacks trump in a manner that could potentially harm his standing always has their lives ruined and trump gets a further 5% of the vote.

We should get the media to take an overt (((us))) vs )))them((( approach to everything good and wholesome.

An example of this is the
Kind of stuff

I got it.

They've already been attacking this for decades.. Lets goad the kikes into overtly stating that family values are antisemitic.

A political science professor discovered a system that predicts with a 96% certainty the outcome of elections in the last hundred years. His prediction? Trump will be the next president and he will win at least 54% of the popular vote.

(My prediction? The career of Nate Silver will not survive this election.)

Political Science Professor: Odds Of President Trump Range BETWEEN 97% AND 99%

archive.is/faolQ
dailycaller.com/2016/02/24/political-science-professor-odds-of-president-trump-range-between-97-and-99/

Political science professor forecasts Trump as general election winner

archive.is/HAyzV
sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/

NEW POLL SHOWS CLINTON LEAD WITHIN MARGIN OF ERROR
qu.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2363

MEANWHILE MEDIA SHILLING FOR FOX POLLS SHOWING CLINTON LEAD THAT UNDERSAMPLES INDEPENDENTS

This is the one that always gets me.

/thread

If she picks Warren for her Vice we can REALLY run the Sexist angle. Mock debate memes where Hillary's answer to everything is to screech "sexism".

Don't forget Warren is Transracial. Based Gookess Michelle Malkin has done TONS of articles on the blonde haired blue eyed Warren Larping as a "Native American" declaring herself the first Injun this and that despite being whiter than Hitler. Remember to compare her to Rachel Dolezal the other Transracial Dem. Bring Transracial into the Lexicon.

Wouldn't hurt to point out Hilldawg's pro-rape Cuckqueen marraige. Or her foriegn policy as a warmonger.

We could do that. Seems better but (((they))) need to expose themselves even at a larger scale.

Did he take into consideration ((()))? I doubt it. People do not work as cleanly as numbers. Its good to have this as a reassurance but we do not need to get comfy.

Part of what I really hate about this is there's no system to eliminate the outliers like in many statistical results, it's just an average calculated based on an arbitrary amount of previous polls that at any time is conveniently cut off just after that last one that has Trump at a more reasonable margin, and each poll is weighed the same. A shit network poll with a sample of 500 is worth the same as one from an actually respected polling company like Quinnipiac.

Agreed.

Projections declaring her the winner from day one is how she beat Sanders. Every state he won she asked him to drop out. She HAS used this tactic before and it WORKED!

okay

Last month…

We have to make sure our final assault to get Trump to his throne has enough time to trickle down to the normies. We need to hit hard and often until then but we also need to be thinking of a final attack. Such a strategy shouldnt be discussed here because of the shills. We all have our little irc groups that we somewhat trust. Each group should be having their own think tanks and working to create their own oc for the final blitzkrieg. This way even if most of them get infiltrated and the kikes prepare for it maybe one of us will make something so dank they won't be ready for it.

Of course we need to be doing regular of as well. And during that final stage we are going to need to attack on issues that are brought up at the last minute but if in addition to that we have the dankest memes from dank swamp releasing at that final phase… (((They))) are going to be so btfo they my just exile themselves willingly.

Hell as it stands when trump gets into office I bet good money onigger and all his kike handlers flee the country before trump gives his inaugural speech… Because ya know its gonna open something like this "Are you ready to Make America Great Again? thunderous applause Before I continue my speech I would like to hereby direct my Attorney General to immediately and with due haste facilitate the arrest of very long list"

Yes. Don't you remember when Clinton made the statement about putting coal miners out of work and how the coal miner confronted her the next day?

The normies know.

Yea it has to be a larger scale but I think (((them))) attacking family values is a very nice stepping stone to greater exposure. And the memetic energy in that plan is huge. It contains many universal truths

4 truths in one meme? The shit will take off fucking running.

And by the time that happens we will think of the next step.

The same chosen guy who said Trump had a 5% chance of winning the nomination.

Yes, Trump is indeed behind in the polls, though not by much. Only by 5 points, max. This was really expected. Just wait until the first debate, fuck you don't even need to wait until then, wait until after the conventions. A lot of people supporting Shillary are Bern-outs just saying they'd support the Democratic Party because they still hold out hope for Bernie to steal it in the end.

Just wait for the post convention polls, that'll give you a better idea of what we're up against.

When was the IN primary? Oh. May 3rd, so (((Nate))) was right. Trump won two weeks early.

I have it on good authority long island is going red

Raleigh Durham area is full of yankees and street-shitters and Jews, but it isn't totally pozzed yet.

That's the trick. But read what this user had to say about his dad who never voted before:

The voter turnout % this year is going to be higher than ever before and Donald Trump will defeat Hillary Clinton.

Well no I meant the last few days, because if you look at Brexit in the last month it was looking like Remain would win, but it got a lot closer in the last week or so. Also remember that there was a huge storm in London that same day. What really matters is how the country feels when everyone goes out to vote.

My idea was that we generally just flood as much media as possible with Trump stuff. He always did his best when people talked about him the most, like when he said something ballsy but true, or when there was a debate, or several consecutive wins, or when he locked up the nomination. If we can get people talking, it's a good sign. An idea I had was to shill a 50 state sweep. Not that we believe it would happen, fuck no. But it conveys a feeling that each and every state matters. That no one stays home because they assume their state will go blue. If we do that, we might actually "meme" something like a 40-ish state landslide.

I honestly don't know what Obongo will plan if we win. I'm sure he'll give a very angry speech about how this wasn't the America he thought it was, yada yada nigger shit etc. He may get desperate and do things just to make things worse before Trump gets in, like wrecking the apartment you're moving out of to make it hard on the landlord.

Pretty much this, hopefully we haven't exhausted all of our "juice" ie getting just about anyone who identifies republican at all to vote in the primaries this time while leaving few remnants behind.

Mein sides have BTFO the speed of light.

That'd be fucking hilarious. I hope Trump does campaign in New York, there's the chance of him winning it.

I'll be honest with you, I don't see him winning NY though. He's going to win the presidency because of the Rust belt states and Florida, but I don't think he will win NY.

Primarily this, although they aren't even necessarily all Bernouts. A lot of lefties will sit and complain about Trump and when you ask them about Clinton, they'll say "Yeah I'll vote for her!". But in these same polls, a majority of the normie electorate are not excited about this election. When it comes to voting day they'll say "ugh tbh fam id rather take another hit don wanna go vote smh" while old people and Holla Forumsacks will be so determined that you'll have to break our arms and legs to get us to stay home. I'll flop the half mile over to my polling station and have one of the grannies there pick me up and I'll cast my vote with my nose if I have to.

Remember that the left has no brain. Remember muh rigths and muh privalage will go into full effect when you state this. We need to individually convince them. So the peer pressure does not apply and they can try to think for themselves.

You mean Jared Zinc?

Question 16 said something about "Trump has made controversial comments regarding Muslims and women…"

Leading question makes it look like a push poll = hang-ups galore

Nate Silverstein everyone.

I lived on long island for 27 years and FL for the past 3. Still got a lot of connections in NY. Retarded lolbergs, cuckservatives, liberals…

Long island liberals are among the worst in the country. There's is an insanity few witness. It is entirely plausible that most of them wind up going with a vote other than Clinton. If they get off their asses to vote at all. The lolbergs are all saying fuck Gary Johnson and reluctantly embracing trump. The cucks are on board too.

Id frankly be shocked if NY didn't go red.

Florida is Trump country. The only part of fl that didn't vote for him in the primary just got voted the worst place in the country to live. Hell I've had random spics come to my house to service my ac and they pulled me aside "can I speak with you sir. I know we don't know each other… But if your not please vote trump the children need him!"

This year is going to be one for the books fellas. Seriously if you arent keeping a running journal about this years events and your involvement in them you should consider it. After all your great grand children may not get to hear the story from your mouth.

Nate Silver before the election:

Math doesn't work.
Math doesn't work.
Math. doesn't. work.

Craig Copperburg?

Nate Silver after the election:

Math doesn't work!!
Math doesn't work!!
Math doesn't work!!
Nnnooo!!! It doesn't work!!
Doesn't!!
Doesn't!!
Doesn't!!

I could see that happening. I would probably inadvertently hang up on such a shit poll. When I saw some of the results about how 60% or so people think his comments about Curiel were racist I could tell that it was garbage. You'd have to be a completely sheltered lefty idiot to think this. Most normies aren't going to give a single shit about that.

This, this, this, this, and this.
Also this.

P.S.- This.

You heard the man. Math doesn't work!

Well I hope your prediction is true. It wouldn't be the first prediction I got wrong. I was wrong on Brexit, I thought remain was going to win by a margin of a couple thousand. Nope, leave wins by a couple million. Pretty good.

Because the choices that were logged were "Yes" and "No", not "Yes", "No", and "This is where the respondent hung up on us".

I'm not nearly as fervent a poll skeptic as some, but the media has actually been releasing polls with a D+17 skew and that's just a complete joke.

Trump is polling well in the swing states, which is promising (national polls don't mean anything with an electoral college). He's down 8 in Florida though, which is unfortunate but he has time to fix it. More Johnson voters will shift to Trump than Hillary when the election gets closer and they finally realize the stakes, and besides Trump will crush Hillary so hard in the debates that no self-respecting American could make themselves vote for her.

Keep up the may mays, and keep showing support for the God-Emperor in social media.

Remember that our morale and support will surge when the debates begin. The debates will be the first nationally televised snuff film.

Genuinely kekd there, I wonder if the sample size includes everyone who answered question one and gives no details on the results further down in the poll like how many that stayed were libshits.

JUST

I don't see NY going red as Bernie and Hillary got more votes than Trump in the primaries but I can image at least 2 of the NYC states going Trump
And yeah Didn't Gary Johnson get booed at the Libertarian Convention

There's literally no way this map is accurate. You couldn't 80% of Americans to agree that murderers belong in prison, much less agree on a president. Fuck, even Johnny-boy McCain scored in the 40s when he was up against King Nigger. Whoever conducted the poll that led to this map is retarded, dishonest, or both.

This

The awkward confidence that leftists exude is often based on their polling groundwork being spun by underlings to seem great, just to justify their jobs.

Socialism in action.

Raleigh is full of a bunch of limp-wristed faggots. Charlotte is based.

Nate means by that Trump has a 19% chance or something
But really Nate does have a lot of numbers wrong because this election unlike McCain and Romney, Trump has got the electorate math on his side

So what snacks should we make for the debate

Silversteinberg*

(((Charlotte))) is the Jewish city. After all, it has the country's second largest financial center outside of (((New York))).

Raleigh is where aristocrats and high class southern belles live

Trump steaks and hydrox will do.

t. Benyamin Cottonstein

How the fuck do they figure its going to be close in KS, one of the most loyal Republican states? Something about this stinks

btw, that kike already said all of his models have broken down, so I wouldn't believe this shit for a minute.

The big thing with lefties is they will complain about Trump all the time because it makes them feel intelligent and moral. But when it comes to an alternative, they just sit their with their thumbs up their ass. Think back to that panel where Mika asked the other pundits if they had an idea better than Trump. Dead silence.

Some vocal minority will support Clinton, usually hag boomers and their millennial equivalents. A good chunk will support her with little enthusiasm because of the [D] in front of her name. But will everyone actually come out to vote? I doubt it. Same with the third parties, Johnson and Stein poll around 8 and 4 percent respectively but each got less than 1 percent last election. I doubt it will be that different this time.

These people are delusional. Trust me, I happen to be an expert on Florida.

Even before Omar "The AR in the Gay Bar" Mateen tried to set a new high score the state was strongly leaning Trump.

Word on the street is it'll be a landslide win for Trump in Florida. It's not going to be close at all. At this point you can expect historical numbers in Florida. Maybe the Clinton campaign will be able to reduce the current gap, but nothing short of a miracle will turn the tables.

Whats the point of going out to vote when your liberal fantasy candidate has no chance of winning? By the same measure, if your candidate has it in the bag already, why bother?

We need to propagate, propagate, propagate the idea that that for Trump the race is CLOSE and you HAVE TO GO OUT TO VOTE!!! Mobilize our base

tom cruise is looking past the jew at your dubs.

kek

Well I wouldn't expect any thing else from a state where its his 2nd home, also Rubio endorsing him probably helped

What's even better about this is how many of these states have almost no polling. You curious why New Mexico is leaning blue? It might have something to do with the fact that THERE HAS ONLY BEEN ONE POLL CONDUCTED IN NEW MEXICO AND IT WAS BACK IN MAY.

Here is a map that only calls states that have either a) had more than 5 polls and one candidate is leading with more than 5%, or b) had more than 3 polls and one candidate is leading with more than 10%. No assumptions. No Orwellian "polls-plus". Just straight numbers from RCP.

Trump has a hill to climb, but it's not nearly as steep as Nate Bronze would have you believe.

Im calling pic related.

270towin.com/

This is a potential best case scenario for Trump.

I came up with pic, and that's a generous allowance for the Dems. Exchange Colorado with New Mexico or Iowa, switch Virginia and North Carolina (nets a tie, but still)…the main thing is out of OH, PA, FL, and VA he needs 3/4 minimum to be safe.

communist news network has them tied.

archive.is/ANfXa

I dont like these new-age merchants. They have no charm.

Colorado is pretty close based on the polling, and I would say that Iowa would be the next most likely. Wisconsin isn't out of the question either. Also, I'm going to get shit for this, but I think Minnesota would go before Wisconsin. Last election Obama got 52.6% compared to 45% for Romney which was basically the same as Iowa and Wisconsin. Entirely possible.

How does it feel to be ancient?

by Qek, that's an amazing video. only high energy supporters can yield memetics like this.

I think she mispronounced hilarious.

The data would back you up on that.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_trump_vs_clinton-5659.html

Completely irrelevant bullshit the (((media))) likes to fixate on since it's too hard to tally polls in every 50 states. So they poll 400 fartmobiles randomly in the US… which by law of averages includes more people from population dense states with fewer electoral votes.

The electoral votes are the ONLY thing that matters.

Besides, Trump is taking a much needed break from campaigning… he simply ISN'T RUNNING:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/21/donald-trump-isnt-running-a-bad-campaign-because-hes-not-really-running-a-campaign-at-all/

yeah, I'm no artist, but I don't think they did them right, especially the female ones

I was quoting other user and joking about how its common for Jews to grow up in New York and retire in Florida.

That's right the data backs me up on that, I pay a lot of attention to the math!

If Trump forms a Nehlen friendship and they gain each other's support then Nehlen WILL beat Ryan for the seat and Trump WILL win WI.

I'm not sure why that hasn't happened yet.

a lot of Hispanics on the fence. Surprising considering all the rhetoric from the Clinton camp and rioters etc.

They just fucking suck. The classic is so much better. Even the shitty edits people make are better.

These are charmless, soulless, and creepy (not in a good way that would benefit a Jew caricature).

I did not know about his existence until you just told me, but his website says dump Paul Ryan so he must be based.

Probably on his list.

Then the house GOP will have a vendetta against a sitting Trump president. He also needs a bit of the GOP machine behind him for the general, knowing how much the left has stockpiled for this run.

But I 100% hope Ryan gets ousted. Ryan is scum. Biggest cuck in the world.

I agree, I mean I'm glad that AWM went to the trouble and they're okay, but something about them just creeps me the fuck out. The older ones are pretty iconic and have something about them that instills laughter in anyone who isn't a kike.

He won't need the GOP machine if he fills his line with people who will replace the "GOP machine", such as Nehlen.

Ok I know nogs are libs pets but still

> projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

"7 Times Nate Silver Was Hilariously Wrong About Donald Trump:
archive.is/eYpvo

I have a pretty decent merchant collection, but I havent saved any of those yet. And I dont plan on it, either. They are plain bad.

FUCK THIS FUCKING STATE FUCKING CATHOLICS RUIN EVERYTHING FUCK MILWAUKEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

screencap this post, the trump/shillary vote will end 52/48

the king kikes are sending a message to the philosophers of the 3 spheres of global power (china, russia, anglo/west)

internetmosque.net/read/english_translation_of_the_quran_meaning/52/48/index.htm

they're giving a code, the message seems to mean "we're thinking what to do, stand by for orders", a period of calm before the storm is coming

Its the Scandicuck genetics.

You dont have the rebelious stroke that the more ethnically Celtic areas have.

they just look better in color shoops, that's all. I do agree they are almost too well-done, though

Wisconsin and Minnesota are pretty cucked. Too many Swedes

Well, I think I found a HUGE part of Nate Lead's problem.

Pic related. Whatever his retarded formula is, he goes purely off of polling without any context of historical data to try to anticipate turnout.

So yeah, if you look at it that way, with the massive number of niggers that Mississippi has, and you're a complete fucking idiot, you WOULD come to the conclusion that MS of all places has a decent chance of flipping to Clinton.

I would have to assume his formula was only ever good at predicting when democrats were going to win.

Like I said, the biggest thing is that they have zero charm. Its a shame.

Yeah I have been getting donation emails from trumps staff, very concerning.

Dude its a fucking automated system.

That's because they were all dumped at once on 4/pol/ by users with Israili flags.

In all likelihood, the better-looking merchants are an ADL honeypot to make those image files easier to track with reverse image searches.

I'll be sticking with the classic, untraceable merchant, I think.

looking at

Or am I wrong about that?
Who is AWM?

The problem still remains however. The B&W merchants are invisible to image-search. Just like the kike echos are difficult to filter out of text.

Too bad Argentina's president is a crypto-kike.

lurk moar faggot
S A G E

This is a stupid kind of shilling.

I'm up to my neck in meme magic and Kek worship, but do you think I'm so stupid I think a jewish elite can't "Send a message" using a secure phone line or a trusted courier?

Who are you quoting?

OP

why, just bc they are crisper or bc they are less common?

also, this Israeli flag thing I didn't hear about until a few days after they were dumped here, so I'm not so sure about all that

yeah

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton

I don't understand the Numbers

Trumps clearly leading with Independents
why is he losing the poll?

This is because a fair number of people vote for who they THINK is going to win.

So the media spins their owners pick as the one that is winning, to get the votes of all the people who vote for who they THINK is going to win, just to feel like they won something.

No, just because they're color. It gives the algorithm more data to work with when searching, so it will more easily return pictures that have been more heavily edited. Making it easier for the JIDF to Oy Vey at mods and whatnot whenever we leave a chan board.

Testing it now with TinEye and filtering for "most changed" nets pic related as the most heavily modified pictures that it can pick up with the classic merchant.
Note that all of them have either the entire face, or the entire body-shape intact.

In the last 3 weeks, we have been blasted with poll numbers where the population that was evaluated was 200 or less. In a country with a population of over 300 million, you need at least to interview 1,000 people for a credible survey.

It is extremely easy for (((pollsters))) to manipulate the results of 200 people. They could have asked at a college campus, or Starbucks coffee shop. The results are untrustworthy.

Trump is holding back until the DNC. He has the best shot of beating Shrillary. If he destroys her before the DNC and they roll out Joe Biden, all he really has against that retard is "Who voted for you?" Shrillary is utterly unlikable, and just like Obama spanked her in 2008, Trump will spank her in 2016 by being a real human bean.

Never forget that within 1 week of becoming the presumptive presidential nomination, Trump overcame the difference between himself and Shrillary, which sent her shills into panic mode. If you think somebody who holds almost daily rallies that get tens of thousands of participants and gets hundreds of thousands of viewers online. you're an idiot.

by the way Donald Trump beats Mitt Romney and John Mr.Amnesty McCain among hispanic voters:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3665815/They-TIED-Trump-vs-Clinton-suddenly-close-call-pollsters-say-Americans-hate-mean-spirited-scorched-earth-campaign-two-candidates-don-t-like.html

"Trump has corralled the support of 33 per cent of Hispanic voters, a number that outperforms Mitt Romney in 2012 and John McCain in 2008"

He's not doing well with blacks right now but it's white voters who are going to determine the outcome of the election:

archive.is/Opub2
cbsnews.com/news/in-2012-black-voter-turnout-surpassed-white-turnout/

The 2012 data suggest Romney was a particularly weak GOP candidate, unable to motivate white voters let alone attract significant black or Latino support. Obama's personal appeal and the slowly improving economy helped overcome doubts and spur record levels of minority voters in a way that may not be easily replicated for Democrats soon.

Romney would have erased Obama's nearly 5 million-vote victory margin and narrowly won the popular vote if voters had turned out as they did in 2004, according to Frey's analysis. Then, white turnout was slightly higher and black voting lower.

More significantly, the battleground states of Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Florida and Colorado would have tipped in favor of Romney, handing him the presidency if the outcome of other states remained the same.

concern bumping.

I'd also like to see NY go red.

The right tends to lose fights when we focus on correcting leftist lies. Two reasons.

1. A correction never went viral. It takes a LOT of energy to throw it out there and repost it.

2. You are on the defense and that makes you look like a loser. It takes away time from ridiculing Spider Hillary.

I would advise studying persuasion. Monroe's motovated sequence, things like that.

Not buying it.

If you goys believe this lunacy for a second you're a dummy.

This is obviously a desperate attempt by (((them))) to scare the GOP into picking another, unelected nominee.

Nate Silver is a butthurt anti-white kike who should not be taken seriously.

A. Wyatt Mann?
I actually don't know, I just remember seeing that name on here a while back. I think he draws schlomos or something.

this just in

This reads like shillposting.

I never thought it was possible to be this new.

Florida and AZ are (surprisingly) purple. Blame Miama (and possibly Tampa). The rest are blue strongholds (with maybe NV as the sole exception); I don't know why you're so surprised.