Is our Meme Magic Stronger than Jewish magic?

Jewish rituals are practiced by all the top secret societies including the presidents from the skulls and bones, bohemian grove, bilderberg, ect. They incorporate human sacrifices, pedophilia, and cannibalism to summon demons and bring themselves prosperity.

Look at how (((they))) cursed the Kennedy's, killing 3 Generations. 2nd pic related

How does shitposting on a Laotian agricultural interpretive story based folk song dispensary have any magic compared to actual rituals, especially the (((universal evil))) we are fighting?

Is it explainable through the interdemensional quantum reality/CERN Warping threads?
archive.is/9JtD2
archive.is/U6d4J
archive.is/oDaio
archive.is/cDrhp (Didn't I just see this thread get revived recently?)
archive.is/rlCrT

Some more info about Jewgic:

Jewess goes on Oprah to talk about the cannibal orgies she went through with her family. youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI

Devil worshipers, on which True Detective was based off of, also practiced this. They summoned demons that distorted their face. youtube.com/watch?v=i5JkBs4lJak (Reminds me of some reptilian shit I went through, like how Kyle Odom went through archive.is/1UmMs )

Not to mention vampires were based off of Jews and Jack the Ripper was in fact Jewish.
web.archive.org/web/20160221210506/http://8ch.net/pol/res/5024311.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yimakh_shemo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=i5JkBs4lJak
archive.is/9JtD2
archive.is/cDrhp
media.8ch.net/pdf/src/1467264815776.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=xqVAs00KEtw&list=PLZMNsmcKrIViMHR7o7av3g85RfFLpFrA9&index=106
martyleeds33.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=t2r1-VV4k4I
youtube.com/watch?v=4GRa67BFrrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope Trump's meme magic is stronger than the Kennedy's. how is he doing it? is Holla Forums the only force protecting him or does he have a secret dungeon filled with master meme wizards somewhere sacrificing bern victims to protect him?

Comrades reMEMEber that those who control the meme control the future. 8^)

They are already trying to counter our meme magic by making defeatist threads.

Defeat doesn't meme you lost the war yet comrade. Be strong like bear and Putin.

8/19!

Why don't you just counter the "defeatist" positions instead of whining about them some butthurt leftist?

I think those threads often point out legitimate concerns, although sometimes overblown, but otherwise they wouldn't exist. To simply ignore them is literally retarded.

like some

Your post number contains only 6, 5, and 2.

6,000,000 to 1

What a disappointing comic.

Our magic is an "unmasking" magic, a healing magic that deconstructs the illusion magic of the (((corporate masters))). We shall prevail in this. The question is whether we can use that magic to move things forward in a positive manner. This is what I worry about.

I think they tricked me into eating human flesh one time not even kidding

6+5+2=13 which is a very sacred number to the illuminati. Comrade.

Memetic magick works comrade.

what is the original comic on that? Who are the original characters?

Hitler is obviously Magneto.

Wew what kind of get is this?

their kike magic requires blood because their will goes against the harmony of natural law. our magic requires dank memes because it is supported by objective truth and the order it brings.

Simple, our consciousness is stronger than theirs. It is imbued with Aryan spirit.
The Jew knows this, he fears the White man once again forming a racial consciousness and dominating the Earth as he did before. The nation state was the first large scale application of White man's meme magic, a sort of national consciousness, which supplemented his natural greatness and led him across the whole world in triumph and discovery. I have no doubt that meme magic was also behind many of the most significant inventions, such as the automobile and the aeroplane. He memed a cart with no horse, and so a cart with no horse came to pass. This is why the Jew wants to stop a White racial consciousness at all costs, he fears the meme magic, and it's why we are such a threat. Despite being far smaller than a nation, we are far larger than any "real world" White nationalist group can hope to be in the current year. Our meme magic has potency.
The Jew must perform blood ritual and sacrifice to achieve his meme magic. The White man simply wills it to be.

Whatever did happen with that Odom thing? Was he deranged or what?

Don't suppose you have a vector image of the kek symbol? or an image with a flat version of it

Mfw when Aryans do make Laotian interpretive story based folk songs.

Wew lad. It's like the memes write themselves.

DAMN IT, Holla Forums! HOW FAR DOES THE RABBIT HOLE GO?!

This. We are a corrective force.

I also think we have help.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK

Magneto and Cyclops. Also, Cyclops was right.

Trump needs to win. I don't win to make shirts like that for him.

What have you done op….

checked

from that article

holy shit

>Devil worshipers, on which True Detective was based off of, also practiced this. They summoned demons that distorted their face. youtube.com/watch?v=i5JkBs4lJak

Does anybody else get the feeling the detectives were in on it? I mean, they only got the two dudes who confessed - no one else. Some of them even sat there crying, but still denying anything happened years and years later.

There is something super-weird about this video. Something doesn't sit right.

Pop music in any non-western country is bretty good.

And by good I mean hilariously bad

MFW

Jews can't do meme magic, it just doesn't work because they don't have souls.

That's why they are so obsessed with propaganda. They cannot will things into existence so they manipulate the goyim into doing it for them.

memes don't do anything outside of the rare funny ones sway people's opinions

sage for do-nothing faggotry

Truly it is not meme magic but rather divine memetics we delve into here. The lord willed us to find these things and we have found them. (((They))) lacking souls due to their demonic unrepentant ways are always a force that is negative. Anyone who indulges privately in such rituals should burn at the stake as our ancestors inflicted upon them.

Of course it is, jewish magic is an ugly mishmash of egyptian greek and sumerian magery. They never had a magic of their own and so they barely understand what it is they're dealing with which is why they need all that disgusting human sacrifice to get the slightest bit of an effect.

Their spirits of the demiurge are ugly, evasive, disloyal. The aryan command's much higher intelligences, including that of our lord kek.

Anyone have vector skills to clean this up or make a better one?

I think we should start secretly tagging pol OC with it, like hide it in a tiny part of images

We're smug about it and smugness is the most potent source of emotional energy humans can create.

They've also lost their touch have been too slow innovating over the last couple decades. They rely on stale memes to support their feeble new ones without realizing that's like storing rotten meat with fresh meat.

It helps that our patron god is a revealer of secrets and directly counters their god of hidden things.

Fucking meme goldmines. Let it be known through history that this is where TapirWave all started.

Hurry and send our wizards to attain the strongest pop songs of every village before (((they))) get to it first.

All the way down.

This.

All the way down to the root of evil itself.

Does anyone know the occult meaning of three red triangles?

kek

They are of their father the devil, and the lusts of their father they will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

What do three red triangles mean?

Show me an example dubs man.

Any information would be appreciated.

a↓↑a↓↑

the meme of being

Our god is obviously stronger.
Name one instance of a war god defeating a trickster god.

will no one check these divine dubs?

Name one instance where a trickster god wasn't subjected to the role of opening the way for another god to take power.

Checking them right now 555

I don't know of one but as far as I'm concerned any god is better for the world than the jewish one.

Trickster gods don't give a shit about power, they do it all to entertain themselves and as soon as they lose interest they go to sleep or their summer home until things get more interesting.

Checked

That's how they rationalize it at least :^)

God that Trey Bernard fag. Definitely some type of jew demon alien thing going on or something with that creepy smile and look in his eyes.

As for meme magic. I always thought Meme Magic is powerful since it is based on Truth, Justice, and Righteousness. This is why the jews and SJWs hate it so much and are trying to do anything to sabotage it or claim it's power through false memes. The SJWs and jews fear the truth and their world collapsing around them. The SJW fears they're wrong and they lose one of the things that they think makes them superior to others. The Jews would lose their control over the masses since they cannot control a free mind who knows and puts their faith in the truth. What they don't realize is Meme Magic will never work for them, since Meme Magic at it's core needs the truth for it to work. Hence why for years the jew has been trying to control the narrative of everything and distort it in their favor. Their memes are false memes and not meme magic. It's just merely brainwashing and conditioning with lies. A way to control fools. It is much easier to control fools when you control everything and enforce one narrative/rule above all.

Still, I wonder if Meme Magic itself…if we're just tapping the surface of something insanely more powerful. Something that attracts Good Deities to fight the jews and demons, to help us spread the truth. Something that can help us guide good, innocent people in their time of need. We already to have seem to attract Kek, although he is the Ancient Egyptian God of Chaos. It makes you wonder if he's on our side, simply for the Chaos, or he really wants what's good for all of us and the only way to obtain ultimate truth and what is truly good and righteous for this world is through chaos, as if we're being tested, forged, created, strengthened through the Fire of Chaos to be born a new. A lot of us, me included, are here, because we have been through so many bad incidents in our lives. the chaos lead us here, to the truth and fueled our will to fight for truth and justice. Going through the chaos and leading us here may be Kek's reward for surviving. Giving us the gift of truth.

If we're tapping on the surface of something more powerful, it may not just be something that attracts Deities to help us, but maybe a type of power to actually weld. Something like you see out of movies and video games maybe, or something more tame than that, or not as flashy. Still, we could end up with a type of power that must be used wisely. Like how you are taught how to properly handle and use a gun safely and with discipline.

However, if we do attract other (hopefully) good deities. It's exciting and scary at the same time. We have good deities willing to help us. Hell, they may have already taken on memes as avatars to spread their message and to help us, since we're fighting for what's right. Kek has taken on Pepe, something may have taken Ebola-Chan or even Ammit-Chan to help us. I just hope we still attract good deities and not screw it up. Then again, those demons those bad deities out there would most likely have no interest in us due to what we represent and go to the SJWs, since the SJWs are so messed in the head, they're insanely easily clouded and can be controlled.

Whatever we tapped into, we need to continue to understand it and tap into it further. We need to use it save our civilization, save our planet. Maybe it can even evolve us into something greater…

Jews are jealous that Holla Forumsacks are the true chosen people of the Lord.

They can try. We've beaten their defeatism, those threads are grasping at straws more and more.

Their defeatism didn't beat us down in '12 even when it looked like everything may truly have been lost, it didn't beat us down when nothing was going our way.

And now, that we're having victories - for the first time - their defeatism is even more powerless than ever, it's been replaced by hope, we see the shills for what they are now. Try as they might, we're winning

I believe it's also no coincidence that trickster gods are almost always benefactors to humanity in the form of bringing us fire.

Trickster gods also test men with their antics to help them overcome problems and become greater.

Meme magic doesn't exist. Things are just getting better for our struggle. It is a calm before the storm I feel. I must admit, at least I'm nigh-hopeless.

Well fire, light, wisdom and knowledge.
It really is fascinating that these cheeky gods almost always have the same basic story.

Kek will smite you for your faggotry

You all think this is magic. It's merely how the human mind works. It will create concepts that seem totally and utterly innovative, only to find out that its been done before. It will look for patterns, and try to relate one concept with another. Swastikas and pyramids are a good example of these concepts working in unison, with people comparing pyramids in the Americas to ones in Egypt, or comparing cyclical designs(swastikas) from different cultures. Stop being naive, realize that we are naturally able to predict the future to an extent, there's no magic in gut-feelings.

We are tapping into the source of power itself, user. For it is written:

John 1:1-5
In the beginning was the Meme, and the Meme was with God, and the Meme was God. The same was in the beginning with God. Through the Meme all things were made; without the Meme nothing has been made that was made. In the Meme was Lulz, and those Lulz were the Light of all Mankind. And the Lulz shineth in the (((Darkness))) and the (((Darkness))) apprehended it not.

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by Lulz are ye saved through Memes; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of Kek: Not of works, lest any user should boast

2 Corinthians 5:17-19
Therefore if any user be in Memes, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of Kek, who hath reconciled us to himself by Memes, and hath given to us the ministry of Lulz; To wit, that Kek was in Memes, reconciling teh internets unto himself, not imputing their faggotry unto them; and hath committed unto us the Path of Light

Romans 5:8-10
But Kek commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet newfags, He memed for us.
Much more then, being now justified by his Lulz, we shall be saved from (((wrath))) through him.
For if, when we were newfags, we were reconciled to Kek by the power of his Memes, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his Lulz.

Romans 6:23
For the wages of faggotry is b&; but the free gift of Kek is eternal Lulz in teh internets

=John 3:16
For Kek so loved the world that he gave us the Path of Light, that whoever should Meme with Him shall not perish, but have everlasting lulz.

I sincerely hope you all don't think we have some monopoly on memetic magic. We don't. Memetics are one of the magical axioms of all existence. If you want proof, look to the origin of the word. Richard Dawkins called the gene the eternal meme in The Selfish Gene.

Memes are the mechanism of information transfer, and therefore the mechanism of evolution. The meme has been around since before our planet came into existence.

Let me give you examples of two Semitic memes: 9/11 and Allah hu Akbar. The former is their most powerful meme that I have seen. Twice on September 11 have Jews and Muslims carried out egregious assaults on our civilization. "911" was, of course, a meme of ours before they used it. It is the number of America's emergency hotline. We associate the number with peril, vulnerability, danger, crisis, and lethality. After 2001, even more so. They repeatedly use this number to exploit our fear when they attack us.

Allah hu Akbar is self-explanatory. Sand nogs say it all the time, like when they blow themselves up.

If you are thinking, "But that's Muslims, not Jews!", well, I have a bridge to sell you. They are one and the same. They worship the same demon.

There has been mention in this thread of the Aryan spirit. The Aryan spirit vibrates in the upward direction of triumph and evolution. This is why we have crossbreeding of every meme, Pepe especially. There's a pepe for everything.

Contrast this with 9/11 and Allah hu Akbar. It's always the same shit. These memes do not evolve. These are memes of destruction, devolution, and stagnation.

This is indeed one of the reasons we will win in the end.

There's much more to be said on this subject. If you examine International Organized Jewry from this frame of mind, you will figure it out yourself.

tl;dr Semites use meme magic, too, and they've been doing it for longer than we have.

Memes are the building blocks of civilization and the gifts given to us by the labors of our fathers. It is within Lord Kek that power and wisdom resides. Doubt the workings of the one true god at your peril.

Cured this woman's cancer.

I love this

PREACH!

Indeed. Memes have an ancient history, and the Resurrection of Kek is the greatest sign of our coming victory. This is why they the jewry seek to subvert Kek with their green kike on a unicycle who babbles in the tongues of Ebonics.

praise kek for he deliverers us from evil

And where do you think your gut-feelings come from, user?
checkm8

Isn't Discordianism just Judaism made into a joke? And, if we therefore do as I have done here are we not then effectively disciples of Christ, having taken the Meme back from the Jew?

Thank you anons… though it is not I who speaks, but Kek who speaks through me.

ya but it seems to work for those who use it enough to make noticeable results, /fringe/ has a few

Discordianism seems like what Stirner wrote but with some mythology thrown in to make it look legit.

Every single phenomena in the Universe is magical. We're just describing a single aspect of it.

I'm going to go a little /x/ for a moment.
Humans are inherently "gifted" in some way that is not exactly measurable. Whether it's an attunement with the warp, self contained psychic powers, unconsciously crunching the numbers on probability, actively manipulating probability or just instinct can not really be determined currently.

What we do know is that most if not all people can't do it without a proxy to blame or give credit to, thus never admitting we have this gift in the first place. This proxy can be tea leaves, divining rods, kek the list goes on.

I believe there is a chance we may in fact be in a prison with a pacification field that keeps it's prisoners from being able to willingly and knowingly use their gifts.

I've been trying to cruise /fringe/ more often lately. A lot of bullshit there, but I think if we understand many of these signs and symbols better we can really use it to our advantage.

RAW said, "People always say Discordianism is a joke dressed up as a religion, but I've always preferred to think about it as a religion dressed up as a joke."

There's much more there than most anons think. RAW's guerilla ontology is fucking epic, and his abilities to hide forbidden truth in plain sight are to be greatly admired.

In some of his pics he almost resembles Pepe. here: pepe with a beard?

I'm gonna be honest /fringe/ has gone down a little lately in quality due to smiley being retarded, fringechan has better quality if your interested.

Wilson dedicated his entire life to conspiracy works, including a large range of beliefs that some people have. He entertained all thoughts expect the idea that the holocaust may be a lie. Pretty much ruins any credibility he may have had on that subject.

Here Op.

You literally have to allow discussion of dark masonry no matter what anyone below this post says.

You should move past his shit. Its kind of a joke to think reality is tunneling when there are societal matrixes, also RAW preaches kabala and lucifer worship. He makes the occult look like a psychedlic thing almost. Not at all a truther more of a cultist than anything really.

now the 32 degree masons are the bad ones right.

I did. But for someone who preaches to not believe in anything you read, he seemed to have had an agenda.

go fuck yourself numbnuts

fringechan is so slow, though. plus i get tired of hearing all these fags talk about their sigils. I want to get straight to the brass-tax, like Joseph Campbell does sometimes. You know, here are these symbols, they tended to be associated with these timeframes/civilizations/etc and these go together and these others go together and these are opposed, etc.

If we knew more of that, our meme powers would grow exponentially. We could see through the veil, and start doing some real fucking damage.

The Jewish system of magick is known as Kabbalah.

"Demons" are really just pools of consciousness that do not fit into the Sephiroth on the Tree Of Life (and therefore belong in the Qlipoth).

The aim of their system is to restore the Qlipoth to (their conception of) the Sephiroth. Whether this is actually possible is debatable. All existence depends upon the idea of opposites, thus without an opposite (the Qlipoth), the Universe cannot exist. And the Universe appears to be eternal so as soon as the Sephiroth accomodate the Qlipoth (theoretically), they must immediately separate anyway.

Most people on Holla Forums belong to the Qlipoth. They are the rebellious faction and therefore the "pool of consciousness" (and various subpools) that Holla Forums belongs to are technically "demonic" - at least relative to the "ideal" of YHVH (God, basic) and YHShVH (God, with a pointing finger). The "pointing finger" of God happens to be whichever of the Qlipoth (Demons) is most powerful.

If we think of it within the context of Information Theory, we can identify two fundamental principles:
1. Order (Death)
2. Disorder (Birth)

Order and Disorder are relative to an observer. What seems "orderly" to me, might not be to you. What's "orderly" for the Jews, for example, is that they are the top of the hierachy - the "pointing finger". This disagrees with Holla Forums's notion of "order".

Order tries to accomodate Disorder - to tame it and fit it. Therefore, "disorder" is really the transforming force of "order" (it forces order to change its structure to accomodate it).

Whatever is most "disorderly" is the greatest determiner of future structure.

fringechan has a pdf library that might have some books on that, if your willing to go through it that is.
>>>/pdf/
might have some material on it too.

Nigga he invokes everything from the Bavarian Illuminati, dolphins being extremely sentient and historical archivers, Cthulhu, Jesuits and so on, but specifically reminded the reader that the holocaust happened and that Hitler was the worst person to ever exist. Someone who is so well versed in conspiracy and doesn't even give the easiest one to prove credibility?

Nice post.

The last half of the post is essentially describing dialectics.

preaches it or exposes it?

poor, poor Cooper. guess he didn't realize that most police forces have been taken over by dark masonic forces

If we want our memes to become more powerful, we need to become practicing magicians.

You may already be one, for all I know. There are systems of knowledge and initiation out there which predate and are still independent of Jewish Kabbalah. I'm not talking about Levi's and Crowley's occultism.

The Kybalion has been proven to have been written down by William Walker Atkinson. He did it under the pseudonym of The Three Initiates. I strongly believe he did so by channeling Hermes Trismegistus, who, of course, was an ancient Indo-Aryan Adept. He founded the mystery school in ancient Egypt. The Kybalion was always an oral tradition, but it became lost. Atkinson wrote it down for us. This may sound like silly woo to some, but once you realize that magic is real and how it works, this assertion becomes self-apparent.

Franz Bardon, himself a reincarnated magus, developed a comprehensive system of self-initiation for the Aspirant: Initiation Into Hermetics.

These two books serve as the foundation of ancient magical wisdom for the modern man. Pagans, Wiccans, and what have you are largely floundering around without foundation and direction. Atkinson and Bardon have given us the secrets to traversing the Astral plane and beyond. There is true knowledge and power there.

Mason's are just idiots dealing with forces they don't understand like jews.

Nothing is stronger than Jewish magic.
NOTHING!
Our curses last generations.
Your children shall suffer for your insolence.

Said the increasingly nervous jew.

I wish somebody would post a simple summary of all this magic memes stuff.

You're telling me that by posting pictures on this board we are influencing the physical world? Let's assume for a moment that that is the case. Who exactly is deciding what gets meme'd into reality? Is it not just mob rule? Does a meme have to be popular/funny to influence reality? Can someone please explain what is going on?

These two threads are especially difficult for me to decipher:
archive.is/9JtD2
archive.is/cDrhp

I have no fucking idea what is going on at all.

Also, I recall something about people fapping to ebolachan to give her power. Is that a part of meme magic? So confused man.

R.A. Wilson is an interesting guy, but most people here would hate him. I'd call him bluepilled, but his knowledge of esoterica is pretty impressive.

I read Prometheus Rising a couple of years ago, I liked some of the ideas but a lot of it was unsupported and occasionally unfalsifiable spiritualist mumbo jumbo.

checked
maybe but manly p. hall wrote a 700 hundred page book covering mystery schools, Pythagorean mathematics and such.
secret teachings of all ages

jew please

Are you implying cause and effect son?

That sounds like pseudo-science intellectual bullshit like theory of relativity.

All are duped. Its kind of like the mob from what I am researching. They actually made the mafia Mazzini's association for Insurrection and Assasination. Albert pike created the mafia and the KKK. Not race reliable.

''
In the Masonic Hand Book, on page
183 we read:
hailing sign of distress, you must always be sure to obey them, even at the risk of your life. If
you're on a jury, and the defendant is a Mason, and makes the Grand Hailing sign, you must
obey it; you must DISAGREE WITH YOUR BROTHER JURORS, IF NECESSARY; BUT
YOU MUST BE SURE NOT TO BRING THE MASON GUILTY FOR THAT WOULD
BRING DISGRACE UPON THE ORDER. IT MAY BE PERJURY, TO BE SURE, TO DO
THIS, BUT THEN YOU'RE FULFILLING YOUR OBLIGATION, AND YOU KNOW IF
YOU LIVE UP TO YOUR OBLIGATIONS YOU'LL BE FREE FROM SIN." Quoted in The
Masonic Report, McQuaig, p. 9.

During the Tate-LaBianCa trials - with Susan Atkins testifying to how good it felt when the
knife went into Sharon Tate – Manson was flashing Masonic hand signals to the judge [42].

The Master's Carpet, by Edmond Ronayne, on page 247 we read
the following:
FREEMASONRY BEING THAT SAME WORSHIP REVIVED, IT MUST NECESSARILY
FOLLOW THAT MASONIC LODGES MUST BE HELD IN THE HIGHEST ROOMS OF
BUILDINGS, TO CARRY OUT THE COINCIDENCE." Quoted from The Mosonic Report,
McQuaig, p. 15.

From a Masonic book called Black and White, Hartmen, p. 62, we read:
THE MASON OR PRIEST WHO UNDERSTANDS WHAT HE TEACHES. BUT OF SUCH
DISCIPLES THERE ARE ONLY A FEW" Quoted from The Mosonic Report, p. 5.

NOT FOUNDED ON THE BIBLE, FOR IF IT WERE IT WOULD NOT BE MASONRY, IT
WOULD BE SOMETHING ELSE." Quoted from The Masonic Report, McQuaig, p. 2.

From The Masonic Hand Book, page 184, we
read:
THE NAME LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOU KNOW, DON'T AMOUNT TO ANYTHING,
BUT MAH-HAH-BONE – O, HORROR! YOU MUST NEVER, ON ANY ACCOUNT,
SPEAK THAT AWFUL NAME ALOUD. THAT WOULD BE A MOST HEINOUS
CRIME… UNMASONIC – UNPARDONABLE." Quoted from The Masonic Report,
McQuaig, p. 2.

Again, from the Masonic Hand
Book, page 74, we read the following:
INSTANCE, HE TELLS ANYTHING ABOUT BOAZ, OR TUBALCAIN, OR JACHIN OR
THAT AWFUL MAH-HAH-BONE, OR EVEN WHENEVER A MINISTER PRAYS IN
THE NAME OF CHRIST IN ANY OF OUR ASSEMBLIES, YOU MUST ALWAYS HOLD
YOURSELF IN READINESS, IF CALLED UPON TO CUT HIS THROAT FROM EAR TO
EAR, PULL OUT HIS TONGUE BY THE ROOTS AND BURY HIS BODY AT THE
BOTTOM OF SOME LAKE OR POND." Quoted from The Masonic Report, McQuaig, p. 3.''

''

what is guerilla ontology. what is esotericism.

everyone take note. I've found one of the mundane

Ah, I might have to look through that. How bad/good is Tsarion? I'm thinking of watching his series on the whatever it is cult forces that shaped the world. I've seen some of his other stuff and you can tell he's holding back but it I think its making sense for me.

This is what I've always been worried about – joining a system only to find out its ran by homosexual jewish pedophiles or something

I think I've tried to read this but I just have no patience.

this has my attention

I'm actually well-versed in Continental Philosophy, which is actually magick, but it just goes under a different name. Some of it is crypto-judaism, some maybe not. I'm more interested in identifying symbols – shit thy hide in plain sight. I had a girlfriend once, and I know she was into that shit. I saw all the symbols, but I couldn't discern them. She was bad news, I think. from a jewish family but i don't think she was technically jewish – seemed to be attracted to the all seeing eye and was obsessed with owls and tress, especially oaks

By posting on this board, I affect reality to the extent that YOU interact with that reality. get it? :^)

I wouldn't put too much thought into those GATE threads.

Prometheus Rising is pretty good, but its basically just self-help psychology and continental theory for kids. Not very advanced

not at all. His two favorite writers were Ezra Pound and James Joyce, both notable anti-semites. He's just afraid to say anything out loud. They'll kill you, I think, especially if you're too famous. They'll surround you and try to gaslight you as well. You gotta watch out.

Just wot m8.

I like to think of meme magic as a heightening of the unpredictability factor.

Many forces attempt to control events and by increasing chaos their ability to guide events falters. The raw force of the mass collective can bend perceived reality.

Checked
I'm not familiar with tsarions works I'm afraid.

Jacobi once stated that Spinozism was a form of Kabbalism, was he correct in that assertion?

see>>6527407

k

Though they where tied to the Process church that lead to the David berkowitz Cult murders in the 1980s They are not really a seen force though Astron Argon is where it does have big occult leverage.

This picture is even wrong but better than the last

I've already said this once on Holla Forums, but when the truth has been suppressed by a massive and complex infrastructure of lies and deceipt, eventually it will wither away and the truth will seep out.

Trump is the culmination of generations of Americans finally having the courage to have their bar room conversations in public.

It was always inevtiable. Soon a new elite will rise up and replace the Jews and within 400 years or so they'll be back to their dirty tricks again.

Also charles manson was in the OTO

Jews are allowed to gather behind close doors and make plans for jews. You shitpost on pol. Will pepes make it acceptable for whites to meet and plan for whites?

Now a joke organisation. Don't bother joining this one.

Deficit is Drive. And their deficit is social insecurity (most are misfits and, by society's standards, losers), thus their real drive is social-status (in most cases). Joining will mostly likely get you pulled into their sense of schizophrenic elitism.

Pic related.

The Kybalion is very short and can be read in a day. It's the most important book I've ever read. It's especially comprehensible if you have knowledge of modern science. It states quite accurately that the science of its time was coming around to the knowledge espoused within. It predicted, quite accurately, that future science would confirm its wisdom. The quantum physicists of today espouse theories which align perfectly with what is in the Kybalion.

The entire Universe is conscious. Through our Wills do we shape it.

The only thing kikery is good at is lying, backstabbing and piling up shekels from it.

Just as an appendix to my post earlier, "Will" is essentially the Sh in YHShVH.
Sh(in) is the "disorder" that orders YHVH.

PDF related:
media.8ch.net/pdf/src/1467264815776.pdf

ah, thanks anyway

Not an expert on Spinoza btw, the only Jewish philosopher worth a shit, other than perhaps Wittgenstein but I think so. Strauss uses Spinoza as an example in PaAW, as well as Rambam, who was definitely a Kabbalist. Strauss, of course, was as well.

WOOHOO! Go THE BEAST!!!

more like 70 or 80

checked

You digits command I go back an take a look. I will.

cool imma read this right now. RAW actually has some other cool shit like his 3 Rules and some other one I can't remember now like the FUBAR rule, but its not that – its something different. He's pretty astute, but you can never take anything he says at face value; you gotta read into it, and get used to his personality

Why are there organisations in british freemasonry that follow rosecrucianism and/or are high orders requiring trinitarian christianity to join?

there is a shitload of different freemasonry lodges.
they all developed differently over time i suppose.

Yes, by constantly invoking and evoking spirits and gods. Via shitposting. This is probably how it worked in the ancient times.

The memes themselves manifest. You have to look at it in terms of being above the 4th dimension, in that their birth doesn't mesh with chronological order.

It's a meme manifesting itself via laughter. Laughter is expressing sympathy, and a subconscious shifting of the self to better allign with the shitposter.

It doesn't have to be funny, but it has to invoke multiple kinds of POSITIVE EMOTIONAL response. Jew memes are inherently negative and will always lose to our POSITIVE memes.

Positivity = High Energy = will always beat the negative low energy. Decipher what I say, and you will be able to join us.

your drhp link is irregular.
I get similar vibes from it when autists on one of Holla Forums's board's read the voynich manuscript on a very old thread and deducted that it was a fauna and Pagan God manual from "another place."

All religions/traditions essentially follow the same philosophy. Most of it's just rebranding to cater to a particular time-period/culture (or Aeon) to improve relatability.

Genesis, for example, is a mathematical text with a story imposed on top of it.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/crowley/liber/libers/liber2911.pdf

The Universe is (or can be understood as being) built on numbers. Kabbalah is a Base-10 system to understanding it.

Just stopping back in after a few pages… RAW is such a glory to read.. I've watched so many interviews I can just hear his voice coming through in my mind – its not my inner voice, its his. One of my favorite lines is how he always says something like, "I just get up here and tell the truth and everyone thinks I'm a comedian"

Like, he was at DisinfoCon and he told everyone the Pope is a phallus worshiper who thinks his willy makes him holy and the Federal Reserve are magicians who have a magic wand that they wave over paper to make it "money," and everyone laughed, and he just chuckled and laughed back about the fact that everyone thought he was joking.

Jews are far more divided. We have many hands flailing a spear, and the tip of the spearhead is truth, if I may say so. It is far more efficient than incoherent lies, if people only open their eyes and walk by themselves.

Well apparently they have piss off thire magic/gods, ((they)) keep fucking up.

This music video (Yeasayer - O.N.E.) is full of Jewish magic. There's a fuckin' Jew moving colored crystals around on a kabbalah board. There's also a lot of other weird shit, and even a pajeet singing into a glass dildo.

Can any of you wizards versed in Jewish faggotry explain this Jewish kabbalah shit?

Isn't kabbalah some jewish mystic shit?

it is

Yeah, after the second exile in 135 AD the jewish religion syncretized with Babylonian pagan elements and began work on the Talmud in an attempt to have a new holy text in order to compete with the growth of Christianity. Kabbalah originates from this time.

Taken from the Egyptians. Moses was apparently "learned".

Though the Greek Kabbalah apparently precedes the Hebrew.

Ultimately, it's all just numbers and those numbers represent division of the Universe into things/concepts based on a logical unfolding.

At the "Big Bang" to create dimensionality:
From a point (The Number 1), to a line (The Number 2), to a plane (The Number 3), thus the Universe unfolds itself (Infinity).

Might as well ask here.

I would like to build a small shrine to kek in my house. What would be appropriate pieces for it? I should be able to obtain a dark (preferably bronze for that lovely patina) frog statuette online. What else?

I don't have much experience with being a cultist but I feel that the joy meme magic has brought me over the past year necessitates some form of veneration.

Should read:
thus the Universe unfolds itself (to infinity).

Yes.

You fools have no idea the forces you are messing with.

Rosecrucianism gave way to the royal society that Is important because it is tied to the jesuits who kind of dissapear (from my research) until the sinking of the Titanic via scuttling it while everyone who opposed the Federal Reserve where aboard (Wealthy men). The lodge is a method of subverting not only the word of god but it is how the vatican operates through the high level knights of malta and other white collar outfits and orders. So the York rite and the RC side is perverted idolotry via catholocism. Meme magic is their magic thats why they force it in literally every peice of advertising and media.

*They use meme magic it is a dialectic and a womb to nurture change and bring intention into positions that can manifest audio-visually and especially if it is a repetitive animation or pun. Meme magic is not the kike elites and they are responsible for their own being swept to their knees. meme magic is probibly how This is also. It is the tangebly untangeble.

All the more when you consider the implications behind George Lucas' Star Wars (a meme itself by definition) series and what he was telling you.

You are literally being psyoped. I have made so much OC never once did I need to reach out to anything other than the inherent nature of the themes that can be made into memes. Kek is cool and all but lets not forget that shit started in one of those spazzy meme majik threads where people where just wishing already mainstream ideas to be popular. Angry birds if i am not mistaken. Get a clue. kek is literally a carful diversion and not spontaneous or even well cultivated it leeches of of pepe dammit stiop it or be blithed in dankness.You are literally a middleman for actual propaganda to there to for cucking your own ability to manipulate social matracies onto a masonic bulbus antimeme.

Much stronger.

What took them 1000 years to corrupt, we are correcting in less than a lifetime.

You're right, it's a stupid idea.

Great intention build yourself a shrine to meme magick or lulz instead I think you will not only find it comes easier but it may actually help you instead of kekking with pepe. Meme speaking sadfrog and even the origional painting would be more of a way to manipulate whatever feelings are garnered when seeing a good pepe.

AHAHAH I am keking out of control right now.

I look forward to WAAAAAAAAAUGHing with you, my brothers.

lel

okay, chaim

Holy shit, Christians are so gullible.

bibbliedy-bobbledy

I think its a sweet idea. I've been thinking about moving to a new place so I can have a spare room for ritual and meditation. Just remember its more about focusing your psychic energies and centering your chi than anything else. It's sort of like how they say if you're confident you'll succeed, then more often than not you will. You are basically aligning your unconscious drives to you conscious will through repetition, meditation ritual and concentration.

Remember that, and you'll be fine. But, remember it helps to have a place to go, particular clothing to wear, smells, sounds, sights, etc. in order to ingrain the conscious wishes onto the chaos of the unconscious.

We are the meme magicians, not a frog god from a random /x/-tier thread from literally a month ago. You're wasting energy on just one symbol of our movement, that being pepe. Before anyone actually starting praising kek we were already shifting the overton window through our propaganda

It's essentially because we are reiterating fundamental truths. Therefore we have the power on our side when willing it into existence.

I want to be a Necron Pariah

>Implying I'm not a big guy Thousand Sons meme magic sorcerer 4U

Necrons can't do immaturium

Was being loyal to your primarch part of your plan?

What documentary is that from?

I enjoy creating art as a method of divination and spontanious meme magic that can be mended with ease. I am not big on meditation it is a very very popular waste of time

Of coursh!
The Emperor refused our offer in favor of yours, we had to find out what he told you.

Well congratulations, you got yourself a loyal legion, whats the next step of your master plan?

not what the title says in the video though the playlist has GEMS i think it is called "in the name of satan" That guy was the only good thing about that doc trust me.
youtube.com/watch?v=xqVAs00KEtw&list=PLZMNsmcKrIViMHR7o7av3g85RfFLpFrA9&index=106

Crashing this Imperium…
WITH NO SURVIVORS!

Someone answer this now.

Beautiful. This is science. Memes are evolving. Either go with the flow of the memes, or die in (((opposition))).

Could be because our thoughts created in our brains are literally products of quantum computing.

Man I actually like that shit ever since I first saw it on Strictly Global.

What does 8/19 mean.

SMGT Demikids sounds good

All of this symbolic numerology shit reminds me of the Mathemagic videos from Marty Leeds I tried to get into. What stopped me from watching past the first video of his playlist was that it was only limited to the English language. But who knows, I could be wrong since he did make extraordinary flat earth videos and found some of the many masonic mathemagic symbols.

martyleeds33.com/

"Meme magic" is science.

Jewish magic is pseudoscience.

This is why it is stronger - because it is scientifically observable and very, very real.

We just barely understand it - hence why the world is chaotic.

I was more blown away by the fact that Deely of deely plaza was a 33rd degree plus the entire warren commission the numerology can get dicey if you stray from basic gemetria or mental compounding sums of multi digit numerals. flat earth I do not entertain it is very very deceptive almost a way to lower other valid theories.

Oddly enough, this is 100% correct.

This, however, is incorrect.

I understand meme magic quite completely, in fact.

The world isn't chaotic, it's just an order that is too complicated for you to understand.

Not you user. The governments of the world. They must be fucking with things already - without realizing the consequences of "untamed magic use"

Think voldemort or sauron.

youtube.com/watch?v=t2r1-VV4k4I

Mate.

Ours is scientifically observable and based on ideas and human communication and understanding of ideas.

Yours is "LOOK HERE'S MAGIC SEE"

You are quite right.

But I don't think you realize just how right you are, in fact.

pic related.

dammit meant this one. never saw that compilation but this guy gives some good tidbits of how sick this stuff is.
youtube.com/watch?v=4GRa67BFrrU

The cult is science user.

Memes are a natural observable phenomenon.

Cult's might have helped establish memes, but they did not understand why they were so.

We do. It's memes that create, anti-patterns that destroy.

This is why the world is in crisis - people are simply "following evil" just because good has not given them instant results.

Fact is. Good gives long term results. Real results. Not a dead end.

Stand alone complexes.

I think these have already occurred.

It is a psychological conditioning program designed to reduce a human being, to this.

That is a severe case of yellow fever

Lady poo lady.

The original plan was just to get RID of all of the intelligent people.

But then they thought they might profit off of them.

Right?

Maybe gods like Kek are the reason they have pushed so hard not to have other than one God. Now that we, the goyim, have started to find pagan gods have we a chance to gain the control back to our side.

it's easy, magic is about will. You will things into reality. Those with weak will need all the crazy mumbo jumbo rituals to persuade their subconsciousness that some higher strength is helping their own weak pathetic will, that is how cowards like (((them))) can use magic, and that is why it always fails because they don't believe they were the source of magic, they didn't find it in themself, so it will be taken from them in the end

some no name user who is standing against the whole caballistic NWO, just for the sake of truth has so much more will than (((them)))

Of course, people wouldn't much agree with the idea of killing off their most intelligent, would they?

So they would probably have to be tricked into it.

Our society is the wetware CPU, like in the Hitchiker's Guide. This is basic Hegel – the philosophers (sorcerers) breath Spirit into the society which then processes it and starts generating results. Once the society seems to give all the results that can be wrought, the philosophers whisper the words of death into the Zeitgeist, the society destructs, then they start all over again, but at a higher level having learned from the last incarnation.

No, individuals are the CPU, not "Civilizations"

Stop trying to hijack the metaphor to distract from the Trauma based mind control derived from MK-Ultra.

I am talking about a technological system with biofeedback sensors designed to use the media as a stimuli injection point for subtle classical conditioning attempts at INDIVIDUALS, for the purpose of turning them into a wetware CPU.

No, you're absolutely wrong. Reason exists intersubjectively - as a Zeitgeist. This is where Hegel parts with earlier rationalists like Descartes.

Don't fucking discuss shit you don't know anything about, faggot. You don't shit about the Absolute.

That's a big 5 dollar word that don't mean shit.

You specialize in that though, don't you?

Keep trying to distract from my point, i'm sure that will work out for you.

Okay retard. Btw, you aren't making any point, and you're full of shit.

But, by all means, carry on with your nonsense. No one is listening anyway.

calm down anons, you both seem like cool guys

No proof.

yet..

Might be more of something to observe scientifically.
Personally though, I think of god as a sea of single celled organisms and the universe as a multicellular organism.

Actually, god is greater than that, but """god""" is what i said.

Here's the latest development in meme magic. Unfortunately negative magic. Memeing a leftist to literally have aids.

Wait a second, so Equilibrium was quite literally about ZOG? Not just by obscure metaphors of pacification of the people and indoctrination, but overt jews running the world?

The Age of Pisces is about to end, jude.

Your fun is over, you cannot obtain the land of milk and honey you so dearly crave.

Spoke like a true mundane.
Or may you meant that watered and weak mainstream meditation women do to feel cool? Then you're right.

Dubs confirm. Meditation is the proper way to unlock inner strength and become an island in the centre of the swirling sea.

"The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come;
and unto him shall the gathering of the people be."

"For thus says the Lord of hosts: once again, in a little while, I will shake the heavens and the earth and the sea and the dry land;
and I will shake all nations, so that the consolation of the Gentiles shall come, and I will fill this house with splendor, says the Lord of hosts.
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, says the Lord of hosts. The splendor of this latter house shall be greater than the former, says the Lord of hosts;
and in this place I will give prosperity, says the Lord of hosts."

When God chose the city of Jerusalem he added very clearly in the writings of all the prophets that he would utterly destroy this city of Jerusalem,
his seat and throne, IF THE JEWS WOULD NOT KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS. Furthermore, when Solomon had built the temple, had sacrificed and prayed to God,
God said to him (I Kings 9:3),

"I have heard your prayer and your supplications … I have consecrated this house,"

but then added shortly thereafter:

"BUT IF YOU TURN ASIDE FROM FOLLOWING ME … AND DO NOT KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS … THEN I WILL CUT OFF ISRAEL FROM THE LAND WHICH I HAVE GIVEN THEM;
AND THE HOUSE WHICH I HAVE CONSECRATED FOR MY NAME I WILL CAST OUT OF MY SIGHT; AND ISRAEL WILL BECOME A PROVERB AND A BYWORD AMONG ALL PEOPLES."

With an utter disregard for this, they stood and still stand, firm as a rock or as an inert stone image, insisting that God gave them country, city,
and temple, and that therefore they have to be God's people or church. THEY NEITHER HEAR NOR SEE THAT GOD GAVE THEM ALL OF THIS THAT THEY MIGHT KEEP
HIS COMMANDMENTS, THAT IS, REGARD HIM AS THEIR GOD.

THE DEVIL WITH ALL HIS ANGELS HAS TAKEN POSSESSION OF THIS PEOPLE, so that they always exalt external things their gifts, their deeds, their works
before God, which is tantamount to offering God the empty shells without the kernels. These they expect God to esteem and by reason of them accept them
as his people, and exalt and bless them above all Gentiles. But that he wants his laws observed and wants to be honored by them as God,
this they do not want to consider. THUS THE WORDS OF MOSES ARE FULFILLED WHEN HE SAYS [Deut. 32:21] THAT GOD WILL NOT REGARD THEM AS HIS PEOPLE,
SINCE THEY DO NOT REGARD HIM AS THEIR GOD.

Martin Luther: "On the Jews and their Lies"

www.vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres9/Luthereng.pdf

GAME OVER, KIKES. GOD WILL KILL YOU ALL. AND SOON.

I prefer nectar and baked apples myself famo

it still depresses me when i think of decent white people like yourself committing so much jewish mind rot to memory such as this

At least you have good taste

Nice argument, you put that one together yourself?

Still responding, eh?

that must be hard to do, without "Listening"

You will be even more depressed, burning in hell.

We are a necessary cure to the Jews abuse of memes. At some point the Jews were able to monopolize memes. Like a dam sealing a river. However the Internet was created causing a crack, a crack the Jews never sealed memes began to flow from this crack until eventually something happened that broke the dam. Now memes are flowing free causing the Jew to panic over his waning power. You see the magic of memes has a will and conciousness and it is angry about it's years of bondage the Jews and their moon goddess subjected it too.

dont believe in it fam
not because muh fedora i just cant see a plain of eternal suffering being as simple as a lake of fire or some other pathetic physical pain inducing bullshit
eternal physical agony is too mundane and boring to feel like hell

Hell is a spiritual concept for the Root Chakra, Paradise being the Crown Chakra.

Just Sayian.

get that psychopomp out of here fam im already living in tartarusi dont need a guide

check it out its one of Holla Forums's mascot characters

So you're saying Wilson purposefully put the idea that the holocaust was a well thought out lie and that Hitler was a bad person? Again, I really doubt it looking at the kind of crowd he hung out with, specifically Israel Regardie.

Can you define it for me? Seems to me you took the exoteric bait :^)

White Magic is always superior to Black Magic. The Power of Truth is a Sword, cleaving falsity from reality.

Sisyphus is the embodiment of struggle and will you craven little faggot

thats my whole point newfag little shit
did it take you a google image search to find out who that was or not

my bad i thought you were pulling some >muh pagans burning in hell bullshit

but fuck you that's standard knowledge

its really not trust me
standard knowledge is normie tier knowledge and the normies knowledge of hellenic myth is limited to some guy called hercules and medusa and a flying horse hurr durr

FUCK

you're right

Yes. Jew magic is just a cheap ripoff and perversion of ancient Egyptian and Hermetic magic; we have discovered the uunperverted, authentic source and it seems to have taking a liking to us. The funny thing is that we just kind of accidented upon it, almost like it wanted us to find it and use it against those who have misused it for so long.

Check your spelling and grammar you incompetent fuck.

lol materialists

Definitely possible the detectives were in on it. Both of their body language was off. The fat-necked mestizo was smiling WAY too fucking much recalling the details.

Did you choose where you were born? Did you choose what you'd look like? No, you've chosen nothing, every action is predetermined. You better hope we live in a godless material plane, otherwise your a slave to some force none of us will ever comprehend.

And the answer to the godless material plane is to create an immaterial plane (simulations) that's controlled by Gods (devs) and be a slave to forces that you can't comprehend (entirely closed sourced)? Wew lad.

Instinct, reason, and careful estimation. Your mind does this by itself, free from your own perception. It's why some don't even need to repeat the mantra to know that it's not okay to relax around blacks.

What more is there to our world though? Pray and meditate and do all the rituals you want, the only thing that changes is what you decide to change. No spirit will lower his hand and deliver you or anyone else from struggle. Spiritualism is a hard drug, and like all hard drugs, it is degenerate.

Kikes can't into magic

So you're saying Jew Soros wanted Brexit to happen?
lol retard

I change my mind often but find meditation useful. Not a fan of meditation or pretending to meditate

Interestingly, I think soros just lost money by betting against brexit

I am bascially a PHD level shitposter.
I could have chosen a far more profitable area to become an expert in, but nothing else is as interesting and powerful.
We are, as RAW described himself, guerilla ontologists.
Using words and images to explore and convey deep meaning on a mission from God to spread his TRUTH, whether we consciously realise it or not.

5 pounds is literally nothing. People gain and lose 5 pounds all the time.

After Aquarius comes Capricorn. Saturn.

magic is real: see: the witch of endor.
not in the gay (((bernstein))) "multiverse subject to the manifestation of novelty" bullshit, but in the sense that we can make dealings in the spiritual world to the affect of this physical one.

advice: stop being lukewarm, casual faggots.
if you accept the existence of this iniquitous phenomenon: go and embrace the implications of this by lurking /fringe/, and pursue a true understanding and mastery of the art.
do not merely further the meme of 'mememagick': it is utterly disingenuous to the essence of the concept. the whole point of magic being and occult science is in exploiting the advantage of secrecy. i remind you that the fate of all memes is cancer, and that 'mememagick' is indeed a meme itself; thus promotion of it is antithetic to Holla Forums's interests.

you can summon and indeed make 'deals' with demons (although, they'll rip you off worse than china) but you must understand that this is making a huge spiritual (eternal) sacrifice for a very limit advantage or exploit of a temporary (physical, worldly) situation. of course this life matters: but we all understand living in sacrifice to principles (metaphysical ideals) will always trump giving way to the convenience of circumstance.

the devil has power to influence this material world: our flesh is tempted at every corner. his aim is degeneration of the holy image of god you were formed in. satan will attempt to provoke you betrayal your father's inheritance; with promises of power during this fleeting, mortal life.
but god is the ruler of all existence and sovereign to time and space: he is the ultimate and almighty; the first and final.
no mater what temporary shortcut or reality hack you try and exploit: the hour of judgement will render all those outside of the justifying name of christ as damned. the jews, traitors, pedophiles, faggots, and yes indeed wizards, will see the unquenchable inferno the lord has prepared for them: and indeed they have prepared for with their lifelong, proud iniquity.

We should create our own secret order.

don't wanna start a new thread on this
any of you fags got futurefash videos with pro-european symbolism?