True Capitalist Radio 300th episode

He's going on perhaps his most mental breakdown yet. The Show might end after this.
IT'S NOT THE BUTTER

I missed it while listening to the obama speech. What the hell did I miss?

It's still going

Also: literally who?

ponies are absolute fucking cancer but this stream is the only way to listen to the extended part of ghost's show

as for >literal who

google true capitalist radio

god I fucking hate bronies so much

every single one of them should be killed

it's ogre.
I think we finally destroyed his sanity on episode 300.
He had a meltdown lasting around 15 minutes where he was crying.

He really only has himself to blame for becoming associated with ponies.

Textbook example of how not to handle trolls.

I've actually seen a lot of threads dedicated to this faggot (I've never bothered to watch/listen any of his content though) and it's pretty obvious that the OP is always just the guy himself who is shilling for his own shitty podcast, or whatever the fuck it's called, on here.

no wonder the nation is going to shit.

you can just download the archive right after the show is over.

Yeah but not live. Oh well.

Go to 2h4m38 for nuclear meltdown.

lurk moar newfag

E-celeb cunts btfo. Saw his original thread earlier, smashed him for being a faggot.

Holy shit…I actually feel sorry for this poor bastard. He's put so much energy and time into the show… Granted, as said, he still doesnt know how to handle trolls, but part of me still feels so bad for him. Especially when he began to scream "LEAVE ME ALOOOONE!" You'd think that after 300 episodes of the same shit, the bronies and trolls would just get tired and fuck off, but they keep coming back for more, they truly are soulless. Much respect to ghost
F

check'd

cans.wav

Seriously, lurk moar retard.

There's some newfags that even take this guy seriously.

I stand with dan.

Long Live The Host We Call Ghost
F

It's been years now, and the brony goons still haven't got tired of tormenting this poor man.

Classic example of a validation feedback loop.

Pony dregs enjoy being validated by Ghost and Ghost enjoys the rabid attention and feeds it. Hilarious.

Holla Forums needs to take over his RG caller base and overall trolls.
He needs a smarter quality of harasser.
Maybe he can be redpilled gradually through the far-right trolling.
One day was pretty much all Holla Forums calls and it was great, Ghost still got pissed, maybe even moreso. When Holla Forums doesn't troll Ghost, all you get are horsefuckers and literal faggots. What's funny about that? having actual leftists trying to troll you. fuck that.

Birds of a feather.

Phone calls start around 47 minutes

what the fuck is going on in this show? the fuck is that crashing noise and why does he always say "gimme the mic" afterwards? sounds like a giant heap of beer cans.

and what/who the fuck is the engineer?

Presumably beer cans

This guy

I guess pic related about sums it up then

Never could get through with a call though.

He's talking to the massive pile of beer cans he has littered throughout his room that he probably threw his microphone into.
The engineer is some tard he has chained in his back room.

Ghost has no trouble with Holla Forums content. Just like when Trump told the crowd to stop booing the guy who shouted "Jews did 9/11" at a rally, Ghost let an RG caller play almost a minute of Notorious KKK before cutting him off and saying "That's horrible." He didn't even rage at it. I doubt he'd care about getting more Holla Forums callers and even with a few thousand listeners it would be worth our time.

He actually continued the show. I'm surprised after that.