What's your favourite obscure movie?

What's your favourite obscure movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0363589/?ref_=nv_sr_3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lawn Dogs.

American Beauty is great, but not really obscure.

I can't really think of anything obscure except Chopping Mall. And not really obscure, but I liked Cube

Either you're trolling or actually stupid. There are hundreds of parodies of that movie in pop culture. IIRC Family Guy references heavily it at least twice.

You never know. It is a 17 year old movie, and there's a lot of dumb kids on here who were in diapers or younger when that movie was released.

I see what you did there

It actually is 17 years old.

Can't we still make this a thread though, despite the fact that OP is a fag. I mean, if we're gonna be picky about that in here, we'll never have a thread again.

Am I right or am I right?

Let the right one in or super
The first because I really identify with the boy (I fantasized about killing my bullie a lot) the second because it is pretty funny and exceptionally dark.

what if I told you that you were also a bully?

What if I told you that your cocksucking skills are terrible, and asked for my money back?

I'd hit the deadbeat button and watch Leroy beat your cheap ass up

I'd tell you I already spent the nickle.

You just try, you fucking bitch! I really want to see you do it, motherfucking pretty please, for fuck sake! So maybe as we get down and gritty you might finally learn all that respect that your mom and daddy weren't able to give to you because they'd grown up fucking so many of their cousins and uncles that by the time you were born they were so degenerate and filthy that the only thing they could pass down to you was that which their souls and existence was full, that is fucking sickness. Do it, come on! Waiting for what? I bet even your blowies would get better after that lesson, as you'd loose all of your teeth and something of that filthy ass of yours would be finally worth something. Motherfucking Leroy will send me thanks cards from the fucking hospital he'd be in. Just play! Play the game if you can, now!

Agreed it's not obscure but it's great, Kevin Spacey is an awesome actor

imdb.com/title/tt0363589/?ref_=nv_sr_3 - Elephant (2003), it's based on the Columbine massacre.

Pic unrelated.

Lolita (1997)

DELETE THIS

not really obscure that movie just came to my mind. I like it..

Are you a 15 year old teenage girl?

I just marathoned all seasons of Game of Thrones in 6 days does that count?

NO I'M NOT AND THE MOVIE IS A GREAT MASTERPIECE

Lost in Translation is better.

The Kubrick version is better. But this one is good for fapping.

You niggas ever seen this masterpiece?

Anybody know what two movies these are from?

You fucking retards, OP's asking for movies with underage tits.

Mirror mask :D

ILLEGAL