youtube.com/watch?v=b9bn0Q3DGoQ&feature=youtu.be
ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

memory.loc.gov/ammem/snhtml/mesnbibnarrindex.html
renegadetribune.com/hell-anti-semitism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OUR MUSLIMS WHO ARE… FRIENDS WITH OUR CHILDREN

Reminder Obama said this

No, Nigger. My Ancestors came through Ellis Island and had their papers in hand.
They scrimped and saved so they could come the legal way to the greatest nation on earth. And you're fucking it all up. I wish I could harness the power of them spinning in their graves and wield it so you would DROP FUCKING DEAD.

A NATION OF WHITE FUCKING SETTLERS AND CONQUERORS MY FAMILY WAS HERE BEFORE AMERICA WAS A NATION AND HAS FOUGHT IN JUST ABOUT EVERY SINGLE CONFLICT THE U.S. HAS BEEN IN GET THE FUCK OUT OBAMA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

just go ahead and nuke this shitfest of a country Putin, I don't give a fuck anymore

MY FAMILY HAS LIVED HERE BEFORE AMERICA WAS A COUNTRY AND OWNED NIGGERS LIKE YOU OBONGO

I can't even keep up, there's too much blatant idiocy in his speech now.

Name a way in which they don't. Are any universities saying "no women"? Do any metalshops say "no women"?

It's leftist, at the least.

Go back to 1900 and say that you fucker.

Why?

There were no "cultural norms" when they got there lad…

On YT now. I don't have much bandwidth allowance (typical in Canada)

My GREATx5 GRANDPARENT WAS A FUR TRADER

BULLSHIT OBONGO

>your family was an outsider

"didn't have their papers ready"
They fucking would have, if it had been necessary back then!

MY FAMILY SPOKE ENGLISH THEY CAME FROM ENGLAND OVER 400 YEARS AGO REEEEEEEEEEEEE

The EU pushing for sudden closer superstate, and now Obama pushing for 'trusted-traveler program' and the thinning of borders… Odd that it comes right after the UK told them to go fuck themselves.

SO LET'S TEAR IT ALL DOWN AND DESTROY OUR COUNTRY

fug, didn't realize that pic was anti trump

THEY KNOW

You don't understand what's going on with these bastards. They have no pretensions to doing good with their manipulations. They want power and control. Period. It is purely evil start to finish, and they are entirely unapologetic about it.

This demonic manipulation of these men's minds is becoming like it was back when God flooded the Earth to kill all men except for one family Noah. Different age, same Satan.

What happened, did Obongo sold America to the rapefugees?

Anyone who sat through that entire speech and has two brain cells ready to rub together is filled with unspeakable rage.

That was King Niggers greatest one yet.

My family were anglos and frenchies who came to the new world when they were still colonial possessions. One of my ancestors was among the midnight riders. This nigger needs to be removed

No he sold us to the Synagogue of Satan.

Guys I think I'll have to stay in bed for a day after this speech.

Yeah, ridiculous. I bet even a lot of the people clapping were surprised.

weew

What if he actually declares martial law to try and stop Trump?

Will the people still not wake up?

There would be a violent military coup before people even had chance.

Even with all his replacing of generals, generals can be killed by the people they command.

The military would FUCK SHIT UP.

We would take up arms the nation over in that event user. Sooner or later, probably from an inside military coup, he would topple.

But, I don't think the end of this nation is at hand just yet tbh.

Some southern states will try to secede again. Texas sure as fuck will. The military may not be able to stop them this time, especially since the US military is fueled by the blood, sweat, and tears of southern men.

If a state like Texas actually managed to secede, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned into a domino effect.

Oklahomas coming with us! Virginia too!

If any states actually seceded it would turn into a domino effect and explode into WWIII.

Declares martial law with what? The soldiers are pissed the fuck off and the officer corp is autists and diversity hires. They don't have the manpower or leadership to violently enforce their will on the whole nation like that.

That's exactly what happened last time, and this time the US can't just use Irish and German immigrants to beat the shit out of the south.

The north would be fucked, especially since none of their men would fight for them anyway.

The US is no longer a cultural divide along north vs south boundaries. It's rural vs urban, and all the urbanites are fucking faggots.

Fuck it, if Kentucky has to rip itself in half again so some of us can come with you then I'm willing to go brother against brother

Boomer sooner. There are tons of folks here who would gladly beat King obongo to death with their bare hands.

We'd probably secede with Texas.

FUCKING GODDAMMIT
MY POLISH GREAT-GRANDFATHER DIDN'T SUFFER THROUGH THE GREAT DEPRESSION FOR THIS SHIT

Georgia here. If Texas secedes, we'll be right there with them.

The fact that Trump has to appeal to the Jews, even if he isn't taking wealthy Jew donor money, is the negative.

Oh, that does make more sense.

Fuck off Mordecai

What's keeping us from getting steamrolled by both the U.S. and Mexico?

Trump doesn't have to appeal to the Jews - they're a tiny minority.

He DOES have to not look "anti-semetic" to the normalfags. Society has brainwashed them to believe that anyone saying anything bad about Jews is literally Hitler (and that's a bad thing.)

So Trump loudly proclaims how great Jews are and how much he loves Israel, while championing policies that will destroy Jewish influence over America.

What southern states do you think wouldn't come?
Is northern Virginia as bad as I think it is?
Is Florida even capable of mustering a support for secession outside of the panhandle?

The fact that Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana all contribute the most troops per capita to the US military, and they only have competition from the Atlantic Coastal states south of Virginia, of which most will probably end up seceding too. And the mountain west would probably end up seceding as well.

Also Mexico's army is absolute ass.

I doubt Louisiana would come. Nigger central there not that Atlanta is much better.

I think the Virginians would come. They have to deal with northerners right at their border, which makes them more proud of their southern heritage. Only issue is if they get more people moving into their territory from the north.

Florida would probably have conflict in their borders if we got serious with seceding. Weird mix down there of people that are very conservative. people that re very liberal, and spics. We might end up with two Floridas similar to how we got 2 Virginias because of the last civil war.

Other than that, it would be very hard to overcome the niggers and people that recently moved here looking for cheaper housing. But if Texas was able to deal with their Austin problem (due to people coming in from California) and the spics everywhere, then most southern states would follow in their footsteps.

The entire south is nigger central fam. Pic related. Appalachia is the only nigger free zone in the old South.

That Whites owned a lot of slaves is a lie perpetuated by people who have very long noses.

About 5% of the population owned slaves, and 95% of that 5% owned like 1 or 2 slaves. It was the big plantations that owned dozens of slaves at a time.

Southerners did own slaves, but most of the time they owned few, if any, and treated them well. Read enough interviews of (((emancipated))) slaves and you'll realize that they didn't hate their masters and thought of them as family. Reconstruction fucked niggers just as bad as it fucked southerners. There are a lot of stories out there where former slaves talk about how they miss the people they viewed as family, as well as missing the place they called home.

Fuck the north and everything those roundhead bastards did to the south. My family fought for both Virginia and Texas during the civil war, and I will gladly fight another one if only to avenge them and the men who fought with them.

Texas has its own military. Yes, really. Shit tier, but at least it has one.

MY ANCESTORS DIDN'T LEAVE THEIR LOVED ONES 8,000 MILES AWAY FOR THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Bull-fucking-shit we changed our family surname just to fit in this hellhole

Holla Forums makes the mistake of only looking at DENSITY when it comes to this kind of thing, but ignoring the nuances of distribution.

By this I mean: the south is still segregated. Everyplace is still FAIRLY self-segregated, but for example, as Jackson MS has quickly become 80+% black, there has been so much white flight, its turned surrounding Rankin, Madison, and Warren counties into distributed population centers.
Hell, just the number of people getting away from the niggers in Jackson proper, BUT STAYING IN HINDS COUNTY is enough on its own to be equivalent to one of the top 10 counties in population. Cuz right there you got 75,000 people.

They need to prep things up for the anti-christ to take over, user.
Funny how barely nobody remembers about what Satan is capable in the mainstream, much less about the third of angels from haven that came with him.
But the public still gets bombarded by satanic imaginary until it becomes acceptable, when they unify all the countries and institute a single religion.
Thats why they want to make everything acceptable and the truth a relative thing or destroy any standard that isnt theirs, while making this have a good connotation.

Most niggers can't provide for themselves and almost 100k starved to death after their owners were forced to set them loose, even the invalid ones under the white owner's care, crippled on the job.

Here is the link to the slave narratives, sorted alphabetically:

memory.loc.gov/ammem/snhtml/mesnbibnarrindex.html

I love how people call Iberians brown and muslims when they killed those fuckers off and were a driving force in the beginning of the first crusade.
Not to mention that Portugal was literally founded by a fucking Templar with the intent to hide the Holy Grail (Portugal = Porto Cale = Calice's port), also, Templars still exist in Portugal, the Knights of Christ are still active here.

Is Jackson quickly turning into Detroit user, or is some other dynamic at play?

Hi Portugal, welcome. Story on the young man for us uninitiates?

The young man in question is Afonso de Bragança, Duke of Barcelos and rightful heir to the throne of Portugal. The Bragança family are the same bloodline as the last king of Portugal (D.Manuel II, died ~circa 1908, assassinated by Freemasons and, really, what made Portugal turn to shit).
In my eyes, such a conservative country like Portugal, with such an eneducated population, NEEDS a Monarch, and this young man (Or his 71 year old father) are the way to go.
Now, regarding the Templars: Portuguese Monarchs have a long history of being Knigths Of Christ and, in general, Clerics.
For example, the first king of Portugal was a Knights Templar, famed for his, allegedly, magical moor killing sword and, another example is Infante Henrique, Duke of Viseu, son of João I of Portugal, he basically started the discoveries with the conquest of Ceuta, later to have Vasco da Gama find a trade route to India, under Africa.
Both those men are known Templars and Portugal was a known Templar hotspot. We, the elites, are the descendants of great men and women, so please, don't be ignorant and call Portuguese people sandniggers, we're more Christian than you.

Not a burger but,
Could you guys secede? You are one river away from the White house. Also the Pentagon is on your side of the river. That would be one hell of a shithole.

lol wtf
you guys really clap for everything

The video's showing it's a hidden video.
How did you find out about it OP?

It was a live stream as it was happening. Video works for me

I'm beginning to feel like, "Yeah, so what?"

They're already destroying our history and culture. They're outlawing flags at Confederate graves on Confederate Memorial Day, digging up Confederate graves, removing Confederate monuments, and renaming everything named after anyone Confederate after some nigger no one ever heard of before.

They want us all to die anyway. And how much support do we get from the rest of you fags?

Every time there's a Dixie thread, a bunch of faggots have to get on and post negative shit.

This fucking video. These fake ass faggots and their bullshit make me want to vomit.

renegadetribune.com/hell-anti-semitism/

1870, the word Semitism defined as "Jewish influence on a society"

I see. Thank you for explaining it. Seems like a rich tradition you have going back a long way. I've had interest in Portugal for a while.

That's Canada's parliament you fucking moron.