ZuckerJew Bulids Wall around Hawaii Mansion

ZuckerJew Builds wall at Expense of Locals

web.archive.org/web/20160629102310/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3665223/This-amazing-ocean-view-brought-Mark-Zuckerberg-Facebook-founder-s-six-foot-wall-100m-Hawaii-retreat-obscures-spectacular-panorama-locals.html

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/breaking-news/343886/mark-zuckerberg-s-hawaii-wall-irks-neighbors/
whale.to/c/mark_zuckerberg_is_grandson.html
vdare.com/articles/demography-is-it-good-for-the-jews-or-the-americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just another example of hypocritical kikes building walls while telling the Goyim not too.

Didn't he already build a bunker somewhere else

/thread

just trust him, dumb fucks

forward.com/news/breaking-news/343886/mark-zuckerberg-s-hawaii-wall-irks-neighbors/

It's been said a million times, this jew invades everyone's privacy to make his sheckles, but values his own privacy like a paranoid schizo.

Someone should spray paint:

BUILD BRIDGES, NOT WALLS

On it.

Do as I say, not as I do.

Fucking heebrat.

Those dirty antisemenists would kill him otherwise.

He is alleged by some to be the grandson of david rockefeller. Thats how fb got started.

whale.to/c/mark_zuckerberg_is_grandson.html

How surprising, a kike stealing someone else's work, again.

(Checked)
Trips say: Shut it down!

Facebook(berg): It's Jewish™

Fucking kike hypocrite

Fuckerzwerg

750 acre in Hawaii, that's 750 soccer pitches, for only $100m, I smell a rat!

MORE AT 11

There are some nasty waves and undercurrents on Kauais north shore. Maybe based Poseidon can help us out here.

Everybody perform a libation, ask for Zuckerberg to be taken and recite the Orphic Hymn to Poseidon.

King of the poignant sea,
your powerful arms
belt the world,
we honor you.

You are indigo calm
deep
beneath stormy sea.

The tides obey
your bronze trident.
From your black curls
slide great waves.

Your sea horses
gallop in tidal waves
and trickling foam.

You are the dolphin,
and the palm tree.
You are the healthy
salt air of the sea.

Your thunder voice
enrages the deep as you
ride the boiling ocean
waves crashing at your command.

You are the black bull
drowning in the river.
You gave us horses.

Night haired Earth shaker,
survey Ocean's play
with a contented smile.

Split open rocks
and reveal fresh water
fountains and springs.

Make firm our roots in Earth.
Send prosperous winds.
Give us peace and health.
Pour blessings in shining waves.

Checked

A heeb being a hypocrite. News at 11.

not to be a bully but theres something fucked up with his face. gotta be all that inbreeding jews do and that also explains his extreme paranoia he has. its proven that jews are more prone to paranoia, schizofreni etc thanks to inbreeding

also wtf is wrong with that audience? if i sat there, and a ceo of a major social media sweats hard as fuck and he has somekind of cult-ish shit INSIDE his jacket i wouldnt laugh. I would be fucking chocked

Jews have a massive inferiority complex in comparison to Europeans due to their ugliness.

So bizarre…He looks pretty nervous too.

This kike will hang high

He married asian. Me thinks western Jews are preparing to leave for Asia to repeat their destructive pattern against the Asian peoples.

kek

steve sailer documented this years ago

vdare.com/articles/demography-is-it-good-for-the-jews-or-the-americans

Because that's oblivious staged, the way the hosts behave is more than enough to see that.

Are you saying…

Zuckerman built the wall, and the Americans paid for it?

kek

Fuck those affluent egotistical dipshits. Of course it's easy to take the "high" ground when you don't have to do a damn thing for it.

Leftists live in high income areas where they only meet upper class people, distant from criminal activity to the point where their biggest issues are microaggressions and gendered toys. Yet they want to tell me that I shouldn't be worried about being murdered by Islamic militants or criminal illegal aliens?

I actually feel bad for the black guy with the knee braces. i wonder if it's just constant pain trying to to trot behind a kike.

Time to meme this as rich, imperialist nyc blow in oppressing poor brown native hawaiians

It is. jew just ruined the place.

i totally agree