OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Dutch Eurosceptics left fuming after parliament REJECTS bid for their own EU Referendum

DUTCH politicians have rejected proposals to join Britain in carrying out a European Union (EU) referendum - despite its citizens wanting one.

The motion for a 'Nexit' vote was quickly shut down after opposition leader Geert Wilders, of the Party for Freedom (PVV), put it forward.

Mr Wilders, said: "I say this to everyone: the Dutch deserve a referendum as well.

"The Dutch should also be able to rule in favour or against the departure of the Netherlands from the European Union and the restoration of our national sovereignty and independence."

However, only 14 out of 150 MPs supported the motion - all 12 members of the PVV and two who had separated themselves from the party.

Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte had already made his feelings known about a referendum voting on the Netherlands leaving the EU.

Reacting to Britons voting for Brexit last week, Mr Rutte said: "That would have major consequences for the Netherlands, our stability and the recovery of our prosperity.

"I am absolutely against it. It would not be in the Dutch interest."

A poll carried out by Dutch news programme Een Vandaag two days after Britain's EU Referendum vote, revealed 48% of Dutch people were in favour of leaving the EU, whereas 45% opposed the idea.

In the Netherlands, citizens can only apply for an advisory referendum - which is what Britain's is.

A Dutch referendum can only deal with treaties or laws already adopted but which have not yet come into force.

Two months ago a majority of Dutch people voted against the EU agreement with Ukraine to establish political and economic ties.

Mr Wilders has not been put off by the majority vote.

He added: "My proposal for a Nexit referendum was rejected.

"But the Dutch get a second chance on March 15, 2017, the day of our next general elections."

archive.is/36KVv

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/04/20/german-and-dutch-military-forces-merge-bringing-eu-army-a-step-closer/
metaphysicalzone.com/china/rooster4.shtml
rt.com/news/349149-zeman-eu-czech-referendum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the possibility of getting a leader in office who isn't a cuckold?

Next elections are in 2017

Of course they would. Everyone is in full damage control because of the brits and the entire Tweede Kamer is full of cucks. Bunch of slackjawed faggots.

Wonder who he really means.

they know the outcome

Same time as Germany's then.

Goodness. 2016's a year of happenings already; 2017's going to be even better.

Oh, and apparently, the next year is
THE YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK

It's sad (((Wilders))) is all we have, at this point I might even vote for him. Anything to get out of the EU.

No democracy allowed for you if its not in our favor :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

There's also VNL which is a more reasonable version of the PVV but they also seem to be kike-lovers, although not as much as Wilders.

And they are just as kosher, don't kid yourself.

PUTSCH WHEN?

Riots when?

What's the point of referendum if the parliament can reject it? In my country, parliament can only reject it if it goes against the constitution.

Well that's because referendums obstruct the democratic process of course.

don't post pics of that controlled opposition faggot here

The whole point of referendum is that the people can directly decide what's going to happen, not politicians.

Exactly.

Well then how the fuck can the parliament in their country reject it just like that? That's terrifying, there should be a riot. They basically openly stated that they don't care what the people want.

They're only delaying the inevitable.

The EU is going to collapse.

oh no you don't! :^^^^)

Dude, he might be right on that issue, but he's a Jew, so don't

I'll still chalk this one up as a victory. The entire battleplan was to show the normies just how tyrannical the EU is. Now we'll have to see what comes next as the EU collapses.

I have bad news for you user.

They have multiple pages on their website dedicated to how they're going to stop (((anti-semitism))). Pretty sure they're going to make holocaust denial illegal if they ever get the opportunity to do so.

Pretty much this.

ya quite frankly i dont like these up and coming kosher nationalist parties at all. all they are is a pressure valve.

youll leave the eu, youll shut down immigration, youll sort your economies out; but youll still have the jews running everything.

then 10 or 20 years from now they will start rotting your country all over again.

You mean Holocaust denial isn't already illegal in the Netherlands?

How euro-skeptic are the dutch ? Last time I went to netherland
I went to Utrecht, seemed pretty normal, but Breda, Rotterdam and
Amsterdam was fully enriched. It was in 2000, how's the situation now ?

Well, rejecting a referendum's result is one thing; but here the parliament is just deciding whether to hold one.

Its important you stay in the EU, so you can be annexed by Germany.

Your Army is already being integrated into the German Army.

breitbart.com/london/2016/04/20/german-and-dutch-military-forces-merge-bringing-eu-army-a-step-closer/

Back when I was SJW (I called it "Anarchist" then), around 2001, I saw the Dutch as the glorious, tolerant nation that was showing Europe the way.
I guess the remaining, but shrinking, majority of white cloggies have seen exactly what enrichment brings, and have had enough of it.

Much like Soros, the kikes apparently don't mind taking a setback, in the form of a shrinking EU, as long as they can currency-gamble and grab some shekels out of it. There's always time for them to manipulate some other shit later ("oy vey, 57% increase in hate crimes!")
They think they can turn everything to their advantage, but, as history repeatedly shows, they eventually push it too far and need putting in their place. It's about to happen again, why not give them the rope?

Wish you well Dutchbros

Why do they need their government to set up the referendum? In my country all you need is a petition that reaches a quorum. If the government has to give you the permission to hold a referendum, where is the democracy?

Not specifically, although it counts as "hate speech" which is illegal in our "free speech" country.

The most euro skeptic after Britain I would say 48 % wants to leave and that's before brexit even happend

y?

To be fair. The Dutch are stuck with the Euro. It's more difficult

Mark Rutte:

"I'm totally totally against referenda'' - after he got completely obliterated in the Ukraine referendum.

How come 25% in the last election voted for the slimeball? It's obvious that this guy is doing a terrible job. The growth of the Netherlands is completely in the gutter compared to other western countries and our middle class is tanking at the same rate as southern countries are.

This time the blame can be put on politicians with their retarded VAT changes and tax increases ON TOP of cutting social security.

It didn't take le j00s to get to this point :^)

Look up labour leaders and who is behind the media in the Netherlands and most of them are just white people. Most Jews were killed in second world war or fled Netherlands. Netherlands kept records of it citizens more efficiently than most nations at the time of WW2 so they were hunted down and deported with train to concentration camps. You even got paid a good amount of money from the nazis if you turned one of them in.

You're not going to get anywhere in life using the enemy's terms.

And? Sounds like democracy. If the majority of the population disagrees with the people they voted into the parliament they should probably reconsider in the next election. That's how this shit works.

Yeah, they have to ditch all the Soros-bribed officials next election, and good riddance.

To the Dutchbros.

What, if any, role can the King and Queen play in this situation?

I've heard the Dutch are particularly fanatical about their support for the royal fam, tbh, fam.

FIRE UP THOSE FAKE FB
RAID THE SHIT OUT OF HIM

Wrong thread.

That is dwindling now that the faggotcuckking is being anything but king material. And he isn't of a royal family, they are bastard imposters since King William III died

Already forgot about their sockpuppet Moszkowicz?

The king looks and talks like a limp dick and Maxima "the dutch have no culture" Zorreguieta should go back to argentina.

Reminder that the German Army cannot be deployed without ((((NATO)))) approval.
EU Army = NATO Army.

Oh ho, no way, really?

I thought you couldn't have the same element twice in a row.

wew lefty scum

I don't know where you heard it, but the Dutch pretty much don't give a shit about them. The only day we mention them is during King's Day and that's only because we get a day off.

Eternal reminder that the Hohenzollern are the rightful rulers of the Netherlands

What are the chances of the dutch electing someone who promises a referendum? I can see the uk voting in ukip in a general election when the tories fuck us on brexit. I imagine/hope the dutch are smart enough to realise they need to elect the correct officials.

The royal family here is largely irrelevant, unlike the British who have to globally broadcast their royal marriages.
We keep them around for the sake of tradition and cutting ribbons to open new buildings. Our new king doesn't wear a new silly hat each time he has to read the government sanctions during Prinsjesdag unlike Queen Beatrix, and our new 'white' Argentinian queen doesn't really help with a national image.

The PVV is the largest at the moment. The more allah snackbars we get, the better our chances.
I just hope the media machine won't be as effective as last time

Well, at least the Dutch now know, without the shadow of any doubt, which politicians do not want them guiding their own destinies.
Apparently these politicians think the Dutch are too stupid to have a legitimate opinion.

metaphysicalzone.com/china/rooster4.shtml

The fire monkey has brought about changes. Trump is the fire cock.

NATO exist to keep the Russians out, the Americans in, and the Germans down.
t. General Hastings Lionel Ismay

The EU is a US project to further its control over Europe and to use Europe, without having to deploy its own troops to control it.

It just so happens, that the easiest way to unite European Countries into a Superstate, is it to have them be swallowed by Germany, which is already a puppet state installed by the USA after WW2.

When other EU countries are forced and pressured to join with Germany, you can bet your ass that NATO will stand idly by and the USA will use it to prevent other European Nations to form a functioning Alliance against EU Germany.

Party for Freedom is the one pushing for the Nexit referendum and is the most right party in the Dutch parliament. Learn to read, nigger.

No, not at all, that's the Brits you're talking about.

Finnish PM denied the people the referendum on leaving the EU as well. Needless to say, folks are pretty pissed off for not allowing to make the decision, never mind the actual result.

Funnily enough, our foreign minister also the ugliest man in Finland recently visited UK and met with a lot of Euro-skeptics (whose identities are still undisclosed).

Visegrad showing it's claws again, as the Czech president wants a referendum on both EU and NATO memberships.

rt.com/news/349149-zeman-eu-czech-referendum/

THE FIRE RISES

If we leave the EU, (((Wilders))) would make us a closer ally to Israel and get fucked over by them instead of the EU.

wew it just keeps getting better and better

THE WORLD WILL RIDE THE FIRE COCK

Well then
i guess its time isnt it

When Netherlands leaves the EU will you guys annex Belgium?

Is that what has the jews so scared?

Shit-tier

Herinnering dat Wilder een jood is. Nu ben ik wel voor een Nexit, maar er zal vast wel meer spelen.

Truly subpar, the both of you.

No thanks

Is your press even trying?

get outta here with that moonspeak

T-The jews WANT you to leave the EU.

Trust me goyim.

So wait, the politicians that are benefiting from the EU get to decide whether or not the people get to vote on staying in the EU?

"Democracy, it ensures the goyim don't get uppity"
-Some Kike

Yes user, yes they do.

They are only the rightful Princes of Orange.
They aren't pretenders to the Dutch throne though. The Dutch throne is based on the partilineage from King William I van Nassau-Dietz. The Hohenzollerns only have a favourable claim if this lineage is extinguished which it is and the Dutch demand a Prince of Orange on the vacant throne.
If history went right and Johan Willem Friso van Nassau-Dietz didn't forcibly usurp the Dutch holdings from King Frederik I von Preußen's inheritance of William III 'Stadtholderking' van Oranje-Nassau, only then would we have been part of the Brandenburg-Prussia-Netherlands personal union into Second Reich.

user, you're fucking stupid.

I'm not saying we shouldn't leave the EU, you came to that conclusion yourself, moron.

I'm saying that The Netherlands would be fucked regardless because of Wilders. I'm not saying we should stubbornly wait for Hitler himself, leaving the EU would make a good step, but we should be aware that Wilders does want us to become a closer Ally to Israel, who will fuck us over as they did with the US.

They did vote on the motion. That's how parliaments work.
The populace in return has the right to voice their opinion and adjust their vote next turn.

Do you have any idea how this actually works orare you havin a giggle right now?

filtered

I don't think we're going to start persecuting Jews again until a civil war breaks out, user. Any politician who publicly tries to name the Jew will be completely destroyed by the media.

He's right though, that's how parliamentary democracy works.

The problem is that parliamentary democracy is fucking shit.

Do you even know what parliamentary democracy entails?
It's okay to conform to the stereotype of the ignorant clappistani, user. It's okay. This place is to talk and learn about politics, there is no shame in not knowing the political machine of other countries. At least own up to it instead of lashing out at the faintest hint of condescendence.

Oh, good to know.
Thanks, broer.

Our most far-right politician who wants Nexit is a Jew who frequently panders to Israel, so there must be something behind it.

Whatever is going to happen after The Netherlands leaves the EU, there will be some shady business going on, but leaving will be good regardless as it leads to a further destruction of the EU.

Across the Channel.

Jews always make sure that whoever wins think it's thanks to their help.

They do that to make us think we owe them.

"Y-you can't gas me, goy! Yes, I fucked you for the past 200 years, but look, I helped you out with this one!"

He simply is a populist (as in, he panders for votes instead of policy on cinviction) who constantly cries about islam and israel. He is a fervent neocon at heart and that is where he gets his own donations from, massive amounts of it from certain unnamed (((Political donors from America))). He is a Jew who brings Netanyahu-lite rhetoric to The Netherlands to preemptively capture the genuine nationalist response to the Bolshevist-left policies and turn its energy into ZOGbottery.

He's a nationalist like a Jacobin is a nationalist.

He's not blood and soil like even the AfD is (and the AfD is already pretty low key on the blood and soil aspect of nationalism)

People seem to confuse ideological ethno nationalism with what blood and soil really is. It can't be helped, even Holla Forums does it to a degree.

We're all Hitler when we should be Tolkien.

ALL OF MY YES!

That is a very beautiful way to phrase it

There's a reason MURIKA exists

We've ousted an occupational government before.

Love the Dutch.