Obongo and Trudeau are live in front of the maple syrup guzzler's parliament telling us that diversity is our strength...

youtube.com/watch?v=b9bn0Q3DGoQ&feature=youtu.be
Obongo and Trudeau are live in front of the maple syrup guzzler's parliament telling us that diversity is our strength and we need to nut up and join the north american union

We need to push solidarity with the Brits to ride the success of Brexit.
Make memes that express America as the Anglo nation it was and should be.

bump

YOU CAN'T LABEL POSSIBLE TERRORISTS PEOPLE WHO ARE COMING FROM TERRORIST HOTSPOTS

I THINK IT'S WORKING

PRAISE KEK

THE SYNAGOGUE IN VIRGINIA INVITING MUSLIMS TO DINNER
BAD GOY DON'T MENTION US

FUCK YOU NIGGER I HAD AN ANCESTOR ON THE MAYFLOWER

oy vey goy Jews are naturally concerned for the fates of oppressed peoples, remember the Shoah :^)

LET'S MEME HIM STUMBLING ON HIS OWN WORDS: PART 2

BY THE POWER OF KEK, LEND HIM YOUR ENERGIES

yeah and she was raised by wolves after escaping the mad doctor mengele who wanted to personally gas her to death and steal her gold teeth

Nigger keeps saying the word, globalisation, and trying to paint it in a positive light.

Also
kek

If you goys have a JewTube account, do your duty and le dislike it.

It won't do much, but at least it will trigger people and show the globalists that the people aren't sitting here sucking their cock.

KEK

kek

GET IN THAT FUCKING WHITEHOUSE TRUMP

Jesus Christ, why? Is this nigger intentionally trying to do everything to destroy this nation?

You must be new here.

Yeah, try to move America to something like the EU.
You'll see the difference between us and Brits real quick when you start a big fucking war.

So, they are basically saying that all three nations (USA, Mexico, and Canada) need to relinquish their sovereignty to the multinational corporations, and their bureaucratic lackeys?

Much like the member nations of the EU did?

Yep. You can tell exactly what these pricks want, and that's for there to be a super-state that basically fucks everyone over, except them…who are at the top.

Skip to ANY part of that video and I guarantee all you will find is nauseating globalist rhetoric, buzz words and fluff.

Very poor orators, real weak guys the pair of them. They disgust me.

I can’t to see Dude Weed Prime minister’s face when Trump enters the White House and fucks up all his globalist plans.

The worst part was when the syrupfags started shouting "four more years".

Why does truedu and obanga-banga want this ONAN shit?
What do they get out it?

This version has comments enabled.

DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH
unless our side loses
in which case
RACISM

God dammit, you only been talking for like fifteen fucking minutes already. And for fucks sake, learn to do a full Windsor tie knot you lazy fuck.

That guy behind him is the Brutus.

Bureaucrats are universally left wing, and they just got rid of Harper. More of a joke really.

America is a broadly European nation the Anglos can fuck off.

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wish Obama would just stop pretending he's still president. Nothing he does now will actually pass or go into effect before Trump takes office. He just looks pathetic trying to "secure his legacy" which is already been resigned to the dumpster of history. Dumb nigger needs to STFU and sit down.

This is how out of touch with reality and the citizens these "leaders" are.

EU is crumbling as a failed experiment, and these jokers are trying to make a new one.

No thanks Trudeau, you can keep all those Chinese people

me too
on top of that we colonized parts of the mountains where indians never set foot
anti-white faggots can get fucked

Continued destruction of the white race.