4chan is truly dead

You can't make racist remarks on 4chan now?
You can't troll now?

What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

getwatcher.net/
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37563647
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lel

What did you expect?

Should have posted this

I don't like the future, anons. Please someone fix this.

Some one just posted this on Holla Forums

It really is sad how normie 4chan has become. Remember when that place was created? It was like the wild fucking west.

Goodbye 4chins…

One of the things I hated most about the 4chan mods when I still went there was the way they hand out global bans like fucking candy.
Those dickheads don't know the meaning of the word "restraint"

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

IMAGEBOARDS ARE FUCKING DEAD.

Was this on Holla Forums or on some other board?

The last time I read the rules of 4chan, it said that racism is a Holla Forums-only thing.

I posted attached image on Holla Forums

Look, everyone knows that Holla Forums originally got started as a place to divert all the racists to away from /new/ Mood said so himself. It's just now they are suddenly enforcing rules that have never been enforced.

Great. half-chan is now a cuck board for normies while Holla Forums is being slowly killed by horrible fucking mods.

Apparently some people are getting pissed of on Holla Forums and a number of people have received warnings and/or bans. Random threads are being deleted on Holla Forums, some while I was in them and they were still going strong.

Images are from Holla Forums

We need to move to infinite chan

Shits cucked, man

Holy shit this is glorious.
I wonder how many refugees will come and how much longer Holla Forums will be good.

You want to cuckchan and expected different?

Jesus Christ that first pic is cringe inducing
>"Fire Safety" threads are an attempt to misuse public resources as a blunt instrument against marginalized communities
>it is about neo-nazis using the bureaucracy of the state institutions to harass the LGBT community.
Fucking pathetic. How/why do these people find their way to imageboards in the first place?

They're rats in human form, they survive by worming their way into places they don't belong

I got global'd for going on /k/ and posting a link to all syrian refugee places they were staying, and the post had "remove kebab" in it.
fucking communists

So should we be expecting a significant amount of refugees from cuckchan soon?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

m8 you're already there

lol he himself knows he can be shitcanned for doing that.

Might as well report him.

pretty much the only board on cuckchan still worth visiting is /lgbt/

I'll take that as a yes.

this is cuckchan 2.0

no they're not, I run and moderate for free a local imageboard where only people in our town can post, started off slow on 2012 with only 30 users now it has on average 3634 in the afternoons
best of all you can only access it through direct IP so not dealing with DNS bullshit
it's pretty similar to Holla Forums in that Holla Forums and Holla Forums are the top boards, Holla Forums being slightly bigger than Holla Forums by 30 users

link or gtfo

they don't tell you your IP anymore?

tell me your zip and I might, I don't want outsiders in muh sekrit klub
it is always outsiders(newfags) who end up destroying a community as seen in 4chan and newgrounds

test

icles

I've been browsing 4chan since 2001, trolling was never allowed you fucking newfag

fucking hell, they're going full SJW

at least not on warnings

trolling was an intrinsic part of halfchan culture since I was ever active in 2006. Bans for it were more a fun game than anything else. What's happening now is just fucking retarded. They are tightening the screws and trying to push out any fun or honest discussion.

yeah, on goddamn /k/ too. I tried to appeal it by nicely saying "hey fucktard, its board culture, unban me you inbred" and it didn't work
I think they're trying to clean up the image now that the media is looking at it much more given the fact that it memed in a president, but its still bullshit.

even this so-called 'fullchan' is bordering on retardation these days

Holla Forums is now and has been for most of its life. It was only decent before the 2nd exodus, when there were actual Holla Forumsacks who browsed the board. Now it's all newfags, shills, tryhard little kids and swarmfront faggots.

The only decent legacy board that still exists is Holla Forums. The mods actually respect free speech there.

what gets me is that whatever moronic mod who banned me for a month is so paranoid to think that an open ended post like the one i made must be "data mining" from some 3 letter agency or something.

there's truly something wrong with those guys

The fuck? What's the Name of it? What are the rules of you Holla Forums, /a/ and Holla Forums?

I honestly think the mods on Holla Forums are leftists. They try to make nationalism look like a joke by turning the board into an echo chamber that can't handle any sort of dissent.

Rules. Freedom. Competent. Stable?

You can't just bring something like that and not go into detail

Feels good doesn't it?

i really don't know what's going on with this site, but it's sad. i remember how happy i was to find this place, a site run by a cool guy with an inspirational life story, and deciding that i'll never post on or browse on SJW infected 4chan ever again.

i loved the old news board, then that got ruined, and now i can't even enjoy Holla Forums

i thought this was supposed to be a place for discussion and pointless fun

no name, only IP and the rules are illegal stuff gets you banned, otherwise if you're shitposting your post gets moved to off topic similar to what masterchan did with offtopic posts, everything else goes

see above for everything, occasionally reboot the server once a month but I always give 24 hour heads up in the header
made it impossible to samefag for a few days because one retard posted with his real name. he got doxxed and someone egged his house
whole website is like Holla Forums from post exodus 2012 and a mix of 2005 Holla Forums with lots of /loli/ daily lolicon thread on Holla Forums which I take part on

How new are you?

show screenshot
i don't believe you yet

I think they are paid shills running,the whole swarmfront thing looks like a fed operation.

Wow, OP, just how new are you?

Decided to visit halfchan after 2 years.

Total faggot shit

Hiroshimoot has already declared the mods are breaking the rules for doing this.

All that's left is for you guys to spam his twitter about it and he'll can the mod.

Will post it tomorrow, I'm going to bed

hello newfags

You are the cencer killing this site. Proof would be a useful tool, conjecture makes you cancerous

hi imkampfy

Its funnier if you let them believe that there is a secret clubhouse.

There are a few good sites with active communities that aren't here or 4chan tbh. I'm sure if I mentioned them people here would say one or the other why they hate those sites. Which is? Odd to me. There are a few good boards on Holla Forums. I'm not saying there aren't. But a huge portion of this community measures a board in how many pph it gets. That's always been a shitty way to judge these sites. That whole pph stat on the front page is/was always a mistake. Why though?

Cause even 4chan (outside of a couple boards) isn't acutally as fast as half of the kids who get banned there and come to here bitching about it not being fast enough seem to think. Sure 4/pol/ and Holla Forums can clear 10,000 pph, but its all banal super repetitive content. Boards like /k/ usually hover around 300 to 500 pph. Then lots of the rest of the site hovers around even lower numbers per hour. I don't hang out on 4chan (I left in 2013 before it was cool to leave)but I can look at stats.
getwatcher.net/

What I'm saying is that people tend to try and judge an imageboard off of how many posts it gets per hour. And that's no measure of quality. And it makes people think 700 posts of guys going
or some other banal shit is better than a slower board with thought out posts. Coming from someone who always browsed other chans alongside 4chan? 4chans top boards/fastest boards has trained a bunch of image board users to be very add. And this is part of what keeps the quality lower on super fast sites. Why type up a great response that disappears within the hour?

Now I know that a lot of the people here where "faithful" to 4chan before leaving. But coming over from messageboards I often go the feeling 4chan was too fast.
SPEED ISNT EVERYTHING TO A COMMUNITY
Now. With Holla Forums ? There's a lot of fucking problems. But there's this board. And a few other good ones.But a goo portion of people sit around and just keep getting mad that the sites not fast enough. And yeah, that frustrates me.

You can see me around here. I'm old. And I've been traveling around the chan sphere for over 10 years now. This is one of the places I like to stop by.

If you've been around long enough you know there are other chans other places to go. And its not all about that lightning fast posting.

This sites community is paranoid enough to eat itself. Holla Forums is poor quality cause of it same with Holla Forums. He did post some proof though to Holla Forums mods being bad at their job, then he made a statement based on what he though after reviewing them.Holla Forumss moderation is definitely doing a bad job. And I'm not banned there before you start that whole thing.

It dosen't matter. This sites dwindling down its own audience trying to play find the shill. Its funny.

The moderatons more inconsistent and shitty on Holla Forums than really anywhere else I know of. I dont come to this site though for the mods. I come cause some of you cool cats who came over in 2014 are still left.

Its too bad. I don't really see much of a long term future for this place other than slowly fading off bit by bit even more. But that's okay. There's still a lot of other places in the chan sphere. I'll see you guys on them when this place sails silently into the night.

No shit faggot.
Now go back there.

just came if from 4chan
what does sage mean?

This is all because of pedos apparently.
Source:

fogeting to cover ip

Oh fiddlesticks i forgot to use meme arrows

we could have had fun but mark is a jew

If you're not permab& from 4chan don't even bother complaining.

What the fuck is it with halfchan and them handing out permabans like candy nowadays? I feel like it's a single disgruntled mod or something. Whatever I'm finally free from that hellhole so I'm actually grateful.

Who is surprised at this point? Why didnt you realize it when they put permanent ids on Holla Forums? Why didnt you realize it when gamergate happened? Why didnt you realize it when they introduced 4chan passes for money?

It really is your own fault if you still use that shithole.

They have an endless queue of reports and just don't care about the quality of moderation anymore. The site has gone so downhill now with the introduction of shitty clickbait ads.

4chan needed income but now the very fact you can indentify as a 4chan pass user makes the whole thing stupid.

Wear your bans like a badge
every chan is getting cucked sooner or later.
I;ve got other but they're on another drive

delete your 4chan cookies before trying to post on 4chan with a new IP.
When you get banned, they record your IP and send your computer a cookie so they can ban you for ban evasion if you switch IP's.

This is 2012 shit, man.

not Holla Forums

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37563647

4chan is failing.

OP it's only a warning, count yourself lucky. I got permabanned for posting monroe.

Given how much shit people get for posting Monroe, I'm both intrigued and frightened as to what would happen if I posted Kitty Jung on there.

I'm not sure if I want to know

Jesus christ, not even GETs are allowed anymore? It's like they want to amputate all the fun out of themselves.

What I think is they're intentionally trying to remove the culture from 4chan to make it more compatible to a wider audience.
Before Hiroyuki, Moot has expressed his idea of what an imageboard is as "a waterfall of content." that's what he (and probably Hiroyuki) wants 4chan to be.

The logical result of this:
Inside jokes, racism, trolling, etc. are not compatible with people who want to stop by, get a few laughs, and maybe learn a thing or two in an organized fashion.
When a thread derails, it can be a good thing for active users who enjoy that kind of interaction, but it's not so good for people who enter the thread really wanting to see content related to the topic.

I also think it's because the media is now looking at halfchan more in light of the election and other related things, so they're trying to clean up the site as the media and law enforcement scrutinizes it more, which of course, brings in outsiders who want to see what it's all about.

This shit's been going on for years though.
The people who frequent halfchan don't even realize it's happening for the most part. Many even brush it off as "always being that way." frog in a frying pan and whatnot.

yeah, but it was always covered up pretty well. as of late it's been kicked into overdrive and the facade is cracking, like I said, because they're cleaning it up for the media/LE agencies

It's just the mods own bias, not some great plan in the works. Shitposts, racism, trolling, it all gets banned because some janitor thinks it's "irrelevant" and wants more quality discussion.

whoops nearly forgot, had to blur out names because they're not Anonymous

see >>>/test/40635 for screenshot

They weren't exaggerating when they said that literal SJWs mod 4chan now. Glad I left, though, though I should have left earlier.