BBC One - filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
ITV1 - filmon.com/tv/itv1
Switch to Standard Definition to avoid paying

For Ameribros - streamgaroo.com/live-television/united-kingdom/

Sky News - news.sky.com/watch-live

NEWS
WESTMINSTER IN CRISIS: LABOUR IMPLODES, TORIES SCUFFLE, UKIP AWAITS
archive.is/lzYcj - Labour crisis
archive.is/SdcCa - Tory infighting (look at the author's name for a giggle.)
archive.is/ggKRj - E-mail leak from Gove's wife indicates Boris needs to be whipped back in line

FISHWIFE BTFO: Spain and France KILL OFF Nicola Sturgeon's hopes of joining the EU in brutal humiliation
archive.is/uzDuw

Gordon Brown tells Scots: UK's single market worth far more than EU's
archive.is/pkUvO

FUCK OFF, KING NIGGER; NO MONARCH BUT ARE LIZ: Obama tells Britain it should be like Norway: Latest Brexit lecture as he says vote to leave is only 'a pause button on integration'
archive.is/XTt0I

EU DRAFTS PROPOSAL FOR AN EU ARMY
archive.is/bCkqs

EU GOING INTO OVERDRIVE: Juncker to force all remaining EU countries to adopt the euro after Brexit paves way for single monetary union
archive.is/2N3ZP

'You have moved into Project Hysteria' MP slams BBC for 'irresponsible' Brexit coverage
archive.is/wlfXC

DUNCAN CUCKSWELL BTFO: Survey: Ukip MP Douglas Carswell Least Trustworthy In Parliament
archive.is/jLBMb

Exploding UK immigration helped drive 'Brexit' vote
archive.is/czR8M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4e2Gb3Yu_6Y
kickstarter.com/projects/540068337/polstrat-take-back-your-democracy
kat.cr/usearch/sony vegas pro 12/
project-syndicate.org/commentary/brexit-eu-disintegration-inevitable-by-george-soros-2016-06
meredithaz.worldnow.com/story/32142130/cosplayer-running-for-az-legislature-seat-campaigns-at-comicon
next.ft.com/content/b4f5d3c8-74b7-38f6-b098-816b3032c1d8
twitter.com/search?q=saint jo cox&src=typd
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36555996
uk.news.yahoo.com/branson-says-cancels-deal-brexit-172841287.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw
express.co.uk/news/world/684282/Germany-Eu-referendum-Dexit-Brexit-Angela-Merkel-european-union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_Group
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/29/theresa-may-to-launch-leadership-bid-by-reaching-out-to-euroscep/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3666926/Theresa-pledges-no-turning-Brexit.html
telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/why-i-wont-be-backing-theresa-may---its-andrea-all-the-way/
conservativehome.com/parliament/2016/04/theresa-mays-speech-on-brexit-full-text.html
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=united-kingdom&country2=france&Submit=COMPARE
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/10895239/Greece-sues-for-7-billion-euros-over-German-submarines-that-have-never-sailed.html
archive.is/P7uC7
archive.is/3OzzL
twitter.com/andrealeadsom/status/748429124830662656
youtube.com/watch?v=l9rmHPmnnKw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft_Communications_Data_Bill
twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/747001309988007936
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/
jpost.com/Opinion/AS-I-SEE-IT-Brexit-and-the-Jewish-question-452536
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-reveals-map-covert-units-8313051
poal.me/z3qg8j
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120
australiaunwrapped.com/2016/06/29/uk-fishing-industry-set-for-huge-global-domination/
twitter.com/rupertmurdoch/status/700851101856206849
change.org/p/prosecute-nigel-farage-under-the-racial-and-religious-hatred-act-2006?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SEND HELP FROM OVER THE POND LADS THE KING OF ALL NIGGERS IS TRYING TO DESTROY FREEDOM!

2nd for Millenial Autism

FOR HIM

Ok, bad, but nothing that would shatter our morale like if Brexit lost?

4th for Moggmaster

PEE PEE

WE DID IT

Lad, I…
youtube.com/watch?v=4e2Gb3Yu_6Y

NA GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

At least one of them definitely has a piss fetish

On the one hand, she'd make Labour chimp out even more at the fact that the Tories will have had two female PMs to their zero, and also she'll never match up to Maggie and end up poisoning the role for any woman in the future.

On the other hand, Snooper's Charter and feminism becoming national policy.

It's a question of how long you wish to play the game, tbh.

How do you like your new Prime Minister, brit/pol/?

Lads, make your dream shadow cabinet

can you just make this a normal cabinet, lad? Aspirations and what not.

I like what this user did in the previous thread.

I didn't think people like this actually existed, let alone within my own circle

Satan wills it

We have guns and training, they don't. The British people need to be defending their own country, because with the US preoccupied with civil war the EU is going to try to crush the UK. If the UK military intervenes, it's WW3. We have to sort our own shit out lad.

Borders closed.

t. Nigel Farag

What's going on in Burgerland lad?

well that's not the image I posted at all… I don't even have that image saved in my harddrive… thanks hotwheels

Trying to boot up their own EU basically.

UNITED STATES OF LATINA

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!

Ok, but nothing earth shattering. We have 4 more years to meme Nigel into 10 Downing Street. I just don't hope we see our anti-globalist allies shit all over us for getting her as our PM and then saying WOW BRITS GOOD JOB YOU'RE A LOST CAUSE NOW. I mean its not like we've even had a vote for the public yet so its not exactly our fault if she does become PM.

I think I'm just worrying too much.

Obama is creating the North American Union between Canada, US, and Mexico, with free travel for everybody.

I was gonna say, that'll only be a conservative face in about fifty years.

Is no politician sacred? Apart from Are Nige and Trump, of course.

I'd love to see the post where my image ended up being swapped

The problem is that she's a Remainiac, and a cowardly one at that. She practically disappeared in the last two weeks running up to the ref.

Is this in response to the Trump "illegal Mexicans" thing?

HOW CAN ANYONE BE ILLEGAL WITHOUT BORDERS YOU BIGOT?! REEEEEEEEEEE

YOU'VE BEEN MISSING FOR THE PAST FIVE THREADS YOU LAZY CUNT, FUCK OFF

I AM THE SHADOW CABINET

The Chilcot report is going to be huge ammunition against the estbalishment and the labour party in general. We've been meming the hanging of blair for a long time, something's gotta give.

Your own fault tbh

Based Brillo man, tbh.

Hello Tommy Mair.

Sometimes, this old stubborn cunt hits the mark closer than most "experts" do. I respect him for that.

Or maybe she doesn't care and just wanted to be on the winning side.

It will be done, Corbyn will be the instigator of this, and for that I will thank him.

It's exactly why they are trying to oust him for a more kosher guy at the helm when the shit breaks loose.

OUR COMRADE WON'T GO WITHOUT FIGHT

I don't know if the swaps happen cross-board, but that image you got given is from a comic so it could've been on Holla Forums.

He's a massive kike though, lads.

obama really does seem to be trying to fuck up america as much as possible before he goes

Well done lad.

He attacks the right as much, but I'd rather a hard but fair man like Neil than a duplicitous snake like Dimbleby.

I'm ambivalent towards Terrible Theresa, tbh. She's not good news for brit/pol/, in any case.

Absolutely. The deaths of Lab/Con are necessary for new parties to take power, new parties which reflect the divisions in the nation.

How could you forget Dimbleby? The man's a walking institution.

This guy just plays a retard on tv, he's not really one.

fug. Alex Jones was right

I'm not seeing her upside tbh.

Wouldn't mind visiting the United States of Latinas tbh, sounds like a fun place.

Not sure if the Blood God Blairacoatzl will allow that to happen to him, honestly speaking.

No one is, but because she's been a Tory institution that's not called Boris Johnson, she's getting more support from party mandarins. Boris is a waffler, which may be why fewer MPs are supporting him.

Considering he works for the ultimate kikehole and acts nothing like a kike, it makes sense how he hasn't been sacked yet.

Like I said, for someone who's never claimed to be neutral, he's very harsh on both sides of the debate. Respect him for that, kike or not tbh.

Never thought I'd see that in my lifetime, maybe for all of his psy-op tin foilery, there's some truth to it, some method to all of the madness?

And agreed, Theresa would fuck up the UK maybe to the point where we couldn't repair it without violent and deadly force.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

You can you fucking civic nationalist, just visit Texas and Arizona.

How is that possible with Commonwealth/Crown rule?

Canada's House of Commons overrides the Governor General in civic matters. Trudeau can do anything he wants with his country except get into wars, but even that's easy, because technically, the Queen can't veto what the PM does in his own country via the Governor-General. That's autonomous rule for you.

kickstarter.com/projects/540068337/polstrat-take-back-your-democracy

Woes endorsed this

Should I give them my hard earned shekels lads?

This was planned for a while, disguised as economic partnerships – hmm, that sounds familiar. We managed to forestall it but now it seems that with Trump looming Cuckdeau, Obama, and some mexican have united to push it through without any of the economic partnership facade that was slowing things down.

Do you even know what year it is? It's 2016.

VOTE LABOUR OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES

DO YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE RAPID AMERICANISATION???

YOU WANT A PRIME MINISTER WHO WAS BORN IN NEW YORK???

I'm imagining a lone muslim will find a way to murder the cunt one day.

What was the name of the economic partnerships?

Also, how the fuck does Canada benefit from South America? From Mexico?

I wouldn't.

Just PayPal wew's a tenner for a multipack of Coca-Cola if you want to do something for him.

fucking hell

Fuck off, retard.

Can't wait for the Tories to crash and burn.

Seems like a decent site tbh.

Revolting.

Just like natives, not that you see it on the news.

I think its thoroughly over ambitious but if you think it has potential then back it, lad.

These cunts don't know fuck all tbh. Their polls are so shit.

Any flag profile pictures on Goybook? Or does nobody give a shit about Turkey in the real world?

The left is definitely a movement of only love

I'll eat you alive, you sissy.

how do we know he isn't just going to spend it all on fags and holidays in europe

What actually is it?

I don't know about you lads…but I for one SUPPORT the working man, and not just with my words, but with my vote!! And I highly suggest you all do the same!!!

…you're about almost a week late, lad.

hopefully a site i can make friends on finally tbh

Is that what the left call sucking cock these days?

Is Gibsmedatbralta it's own nations or are they LARPing?

lol

Kill it with fire.

Pic related,

Are we not friends user?

You britons finally get indebendance
hop dis dont habben

British overseas territory, they have their own government iirc wikipedia lad

no tbh

you dont even know my name

kek nobody gives a shit.

???

EU won't invade us, we're holding the nukes.

Ok I'll play the odds is your name Muhammad?

This is pretty crazy. I can't believe just as we've escaped the EU America, well the Obama administration, is pushing for the same rum deal. I'm right in thinking this would include the free movement of labour too? Crazy fuckers. These are just talks atm though and king obongo won't be able to implement anything before he's kicked out of office right?

Aye fair enough. I'm trying to think of who amongst those who are going to put their names forward and have a chance I would prefer, and I'm drawing a blank, they're all a choice of evils. Phillip Davies sounds decent if he were standing and had a chance.

It doesn't really concern me since I'm a UKIP man all the way. Farage or bust.

If you link your identity a site, especially a political one then you will be V& lad.

Wews hasn't been v& yet, although antifa have tried and he's cafeful about what he says

it made sense at 2 AM when i drew it

Fair enough, so they are LARPing. Nice one for the info lad.

Always the way isn't it user? Kek.

Yeah I somehow think we're gonna be alright.

As soon as it hits MSM, it won't do well. Talk about playing your hand too soon. Well how long has King Chimp got left? How long does it take to go through? Not to mention who gets to vote on this? Congress? Senate? Or is it just the leaders going "FUCK THE PEOPLE THIS IS OUR MONKEY FARM NOW"?

Andrea Leadsom and Liam Fox seem pretty okay.

Top lad; as with me. I'd be happy to see him in Opposition, if anything. He'll get to take the decaying Tories down a peg.

It'd require a vote and half the country already hates the spics so it wont get through

It's in times like this that I'm glad Trident is still a thing and wasn't shut down to 'cut costs'.

I'm not a fan, but in her defence:
Yeah bit a weak one. Don't see how a remainian can implement brexit tbh
Any woman with power calls herself a feminist. She is an equal-opportunity not equal-outcome feminist at least
Lad, there is this thing called the EU we are in
Yeah have yet to hear a good defence for this

Not very civic of the quadroons tbh.

took me a while and still don't know who to fill the rest with

Spics in america hate the spics in mexico
really odd actually

Because he thinks the lib dems will reverse the brexit decision.

I'm serious

smh

What a shame

but its full of niggers

THE COGNITIVE DISSONANCE IS REACHING LEVELS NOT YET WITNESSED BY MAN BEFORE

He's a knight, lad, not a Lord.

Woolfe is catholic?

Lad Brit/pol/ is meant to be comfy don't post that sort of stuff

I'll post anything for (you)s, lad

It used to rustle me when niggers thought they were British, now I jsut find it funny

How old is she?

They are terrified aren’t they?

I mean WHO could have seen this coming? It is SUCH a surprise and totally unprecedented in world history.

She and I are the same age, you and your generation need to stop telling mine we're a bunch of old racists or we're going to vote to take away all your rights.

Bomber Harris as International Development Secretary jej

Source on him being a papist. Don't want his image tarnished if its not true.

Enoch Powell

Literally the most liked politician on brit/pol/

Shut the fuck up and die already you old bigoted racist nazi cunt.

YOU STOLE OUR FUTURE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's a Jewish quadroon

You have addiction lad heres your (you)

Wikipedia says he's a Roman Catholic

Soon 30 I think

I got no friends, lad. It's not like I can control my generation. smh. Also, marry Ginnie and give her children before it is too late.

Thanks, based lad

YOU DID IT FOR H I M YOU DID IT BRIT POL

Farage frankly has no chance; there is only one way to defeat Reaganism in this country….

Is anyone else surprised by how quickly globalist vs. nationalist has actually come to define the current battles?

This wasn't framed in this way until pretty much after the Brexit vote

What did he mean by this?

WE DID TBH

And what I mean is that the media and politicians are framing it as globalist v. nationalist

wew

It's called 'framing'. They're trying to prop up the globalists as the 'good' guys.

It'd be a bit strange for me to marry her lad, I don't even know her, more to the point she doesn't know me either.

He would have done it for all of you lads
Be proud
Burger here. your old rebellious colony is proud
burgerland stands with mother britannia godspeed britain

They always have, but they're very open about it now

I'm listening to Obama's speech to the Canadian parliament, he's literally talking up the benefits of "globalisation" and saying Brexit is a reaction to that

Nevermind that part of the reason we wanted out was to re-engage with the rest of the world, which further proves that globalism is a political project

She is closer to 25.

ideally your wife should be 10 years younger than you, and should be married when she is in her prime breeding age. Ginnie has to start pumping out cute little Ginnie babies before it is too late.

You should get to know her, lad.

Based, lad. Sounds like it's time for you to actually use your guns soon, looking at what Obama is doing. smh

No way, lad.

We're counting on you rascals to secure the American flank for us. Don't let Brexit be a hollow victory, friends. We stand ready to assist any time you need it.

Probably because Trump openly named 'globalism' against 'Americanism' in his previous rally. Obama's getting scared, and so are (((they))).

[spoiler]>tfw I'm 20 and woman I'm seeing is 28 [spoiler]

You better vote trump tbh lad if not America could go down the toilet real fast

It's true, lad.

They're right, just tell em "fuck off and die" or "fuck off you paki bastard". Nobody says "go back where you came from" anymore.

Lads, the truth that that imperial British moral superiority (Fabianism) was never based on 'nationalism' but 'globalism'. I'm of the opinion that a globalist imperial culture is most desirable…

Oregon people rose up over there fuckin farms
Guns and an "pax americana" would lead to a huge coup
i think the outside world really does not know how fucking fed up Americans are.

Ginnies a fat slut who fucks tourists in her Albert Dock flat

Smh tbh lad

Honestly though, why are they trying to make their own memes? They're shit at it, why even bother?

Have children NOW if you plan to stay with her.

Like right now! Go and put a baby in her THIS SECOND.

Still get emotional when I think of Powell and his fighting spirit/love of country. We did it are Enoch, we finally listened.

Not so much 'internationalist globalist' as 'imperial Britannic globalist'.

Lad… She is reaching that age where all her children will have down syndrome

I can swear I have seen people saying she is 28, and that was a while ago.

smh, lad. Be polite.

I don't tbqh

Fuck off and die shill
Britain IS great

Should've been the first post. Why even bother afterwards?

Everyone loves memes, lad. And anti-racist "memes" are like free (you) bait on twitter.

Nah, patience has gone with these "people".

When you guys finally purge the fuckin pakis i think i might move to england or atleast consider going on vacation to the place. pakis just make the land ugly, its beutiful when its white

Then leave her and tell her she needs to find someone to have babies with ASAP.

I know m8 feel bad sometimes that I am basically wasting her time in reproductive sense

I am Nigel Farage, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a brit not entitled to the bongs of Big Ben? "No," says the man in Brussels, "it belongs to the plutocrats." "No," says the man in the Mosque, "it belongs to Muslims." "No," says the man in Labour, "it belongs to everyone but you shitlord." I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose… UKIP. A Party where the briton would not fear the censor; where the child would not be bound by rape gangs; where the Queen would not be constrained by political elites! And with the Bong of your Big Ben, UKIP can become your Party as well.

Weak

smh, lad. Evil tbh

I liked you better when you used to just say

Sorry your hummus overlords have made you rev up the shilling, you used to be a class shitposter tbh.

Preferred you when you shut up after >(1).

Good luck AmeriLad. You need to get Trump elected so we can push on with the glorious new Anglosphere and create good trade deals between our nations.

True, but it was still globalist, just like the moral imperative of other European nations (based in Christianity). Europe has always been globalist because of the so called 'Western eye'.

Doubt she'd be a Mummy otherwise tbqh

N E V E R F O R G E T
when the EUslamic sent the busses into the ben
5/11 was a EU job

smh, lads. Used to think I was some kind of homo but lately I've been lusting for Virginia tbh. Just want her to sit on my lap… and…

I chuckled.

And what lad?

Don't be lewd tbh.

TOP KEK

BLAIRISM NOT LOOKING SO GOOD FOR YOU NOW, EH?

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW, ARE YOU?

sweet alphatrips in your id

I can't say it, lad. I have to keep up the moral facade.

What programme do the youtube OC fags use to make videos with?

Pirated copy of sony vegas

Tell me or I'm stealing that delicious pepe.

>not sit on my face

Low energy lad.

Maybe you are a homo…

where do you pirate it from famalamadingdong?

Yep I'm guessing that too. I've never bothered to try it out.

Top kek. Oops. I think they're pretty fucked now Corbyn has dug his feet in. Their resignations will mean nothing.

So much political happenings, anything could happen.

You're both weak.

Just download it from your local private tracker, specifically one that specialises in software

You are a member of a variety of private trackers, right user?

Lad . . .

I can't lad, just take the Pepe. I am sure you get what was implied though tbh.

I'd never go anywhere near someone's cunt or arse with my face tbh, sorry, lad. Wouldn't want to let my pee-pee too close to someone's mouth either.

I don't even know what that is tbhC-can I use that pirate b-bay all the k-kids are talking about?

Sort it out lad.

But I don't hate Hale tbh

Faggot confirmed tbh

Fair enough tbh, lad. It is important to project a moral air.

I will just presume you want her to sit on you and tell you about her favorite bird species and maybe show you some photos of her budgie that she keeps on her phone.

Suicide is on the table lad

that's it, lad. If my pee-pee gets erect it's obviously just through friction.

normies get out tbh

Please stop, lad.

It's the night shift. It gets worse towards 2am.

Closet turbo queer projecting confirmed.

Lrn2GenghisKhan you weak cunt.

This thread is fucking pathetic. Summer faggots, everytime.

100% undeniable proof of faggotry.

How did people deal with inheritance before? Seems a bit unfair the oldest son gets everything tbh

All signs of immorality and classic case of a homosexual in denial. Either that or autism of course

They left a will fam

Don't get throat cancer, lad

Wasn't planning on it tbh

Alright faggot.

Lads, what is the best video editing software for a first time user to learn with?

spent 9.66 hours today watching anime lads

Yeap, it's the 'tism. Filtered.

muh nandos

dats y i support being a whore to a bunch of marxist nutters

what you been watching?

Is Tim Farron secretly Owen Jones' father?

girls und panzer, lad
they ran through the complete series and all the ovas, did the film at the end
the film was defo worth the wait alone, glad I saw it

If you've got a Mac, Final Cut is pretty dumbed down.

So is Windows Movie Maker too I suppose, just a lot more clunky.

Wouldn't it be 7 hours and six minutes then?

What did you watch?

Weak cunt.

Good lad.

Please tell me she's crying over the possibility of Nandos closing…

I miss my mummy.

DEVILISH RESPONSE

It's only going to anger him lad

I'll shit up this thread just to spite you, filter or no filter

nah, 12 ish to just before 10, although that includes roughly 40/50 minutes of breaks

He's extremely unfair with Nige sometimes. Judging from his recent tweets, perhaps he was just following orders.

Weak.

Into le filter ye go XD

FOREVER WEAK

Maybe his anger will stir him to make love properly instead of flailing like a wet fish in a woman and trying to brag that he's alpha tbh

Of course his anger is futile because he's filtered kek

He said best.

Why are they celebrating being able to kill babies in unsanitary, unsafe and unregulated clinics?

Here, have another reply.

He did, for a first time user.

First time users, it's usually best to start with something simple and get the basics of editing down.

The same reason they bow down to actual savages to invade their lands, because they're cowards who've been told their actions are 'noble' and 'heroic'.

kek, this tbh

>tfw In bed with a qt girl and all I can think about is Virginia's lips locked with my own, her tongue down my throat, her heavily accented moans, the warmth of her womanhood

I'm off to bed lads, deus vult tbh

kat.cr/usearch/sony vegas pro 12/

Have another.

project-syndicate.org/commentary/brexit-eu-disintegration-inevitable-by-george-soros-2016-06

BASED SOROS

Nice one famalam juejuejue

>tfw in bed and all I can think about is tfw no gf

Bless you lad.

The ride literally never ends.

meredithaz.worldnow.com/story/32142130/cosplayer-running-for-az-legislature-seat-campaigns-at-comicon

Uncle George the saviour of the West!

artificing a threat to awaken Western ethnocentricism

or an incredibly stupid Jew chancing his luck

you decide

DAILY REMINDER THAT JOES COCK DIED FOR NOTHING!

N O T H I N G
O
T
H
I
N
G

bigot

I don't know about that tbh, all the distasteful shilling for Remain due to her death was for nothing though at least.

>>>/r9k/

next.ft.com/content/b4f5d3c8-74b7-38f6-b098-816b3032c1d8

The FTSE 100 has erased all of its post-Brexit referendum losses, climbing 3.6 per cent today as the pound creeps up and markets continue their tentative rebound across the board.

NOTHING
O
T
H
I
N
G

Saint who?

Are people calling her St.Cox?
Heh if that's true that tickles me, considering these are the same people who don't believe in religion.

Point being that they likely assassinated one of their own marxist pawns (who was also coincidentally anti israel) for ultimatelty no gain except maybe our eternal amusement

St. Cox

Some called out the bullshit, but some people legitimately said it unironically.

twitter.com/search?q=saint jo cox&src=typd

FTSE250 isn't doing quite as well but it's getting stronger The EU is suffering more than us from this

I get your point but the interpretations are getting a bit muddled here.

Haven't heard of him before.

Lad are you mildly trolling me?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36555996

So did he actually shout it?

I stopped following the story after they said he was from Britain First, went back on it and then showed a bunch of pictures with him hanging around with Britain First

Whole thing confused the fucking shit out of me tbh.

He shouted it in court.

Kind of a qtπ

see

What the fuck? He's been sucking off the migrants for years to replace the Germans and the rest of us

Its just a meme lad, dont think about it too hard

that was the name he gave in court

Kek, didn't see it, shame.

You cheeky bastard

But if I don't analyze the memes for GCHQ, who will?

uk.news.yahoo.com/branson-says-cancels-deal-brexit-172841287.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw

British entrepreneur Richard Branson on Tuesday said his Virgin Group had pulled out of a deal involving 3,000 jobs after Britain voted to leave the EU.

Project Whinge at it again.

fuck off

What a patriot, pulled out of alleged business to prove a self fulfilling point.

express.co.uk/news/world/684282/Germany-Eu-referendum-Dexit-Brexit-Angela-Merkel-european-union

No.

So they were threats not warnings. Nice to know, Richard.

Vote my way OR ELSE. Isn't that a form a tyranny?

What a horrid man.

Your new PM. Sensible on the EU, stands against hate crimes and a feminist who will #MakeWayForHillary

Mugabe here. Fuck I've been on holiday and almost entirely without internet since before the June 23rd so I've missed out on all the banter here. Can't believe I've missed out on all the happenings. It's just not the same watching it on the news.

Luckily I had one video made before I went abroad ready to release just in case we won the referendum, which turned out to be prudent planning.

You wot m8? is that official?

What does he own so we can keep our shekels out of whatever he owns.

Any Holla Forums have virgin for tv or phone? Call up and tell them you want to cancel over Branson being an anti British duck

Good lad. We love you Mugabe. Hope you had a good time.

Hope you had a good holiday, lad. You missed out a fantastic referendum thread. It was pumping out so much energy I got a suntan from my monitors.

Lad, can you advise me as to what software would be best for me to learn video editing with (mac user).

Wew lads he looks devastated.

meant for

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_Group

That's a bit fucked in terms of logic.

A lot of Brit/pol/ missed some good happenings due to us being over-ecstatic we won the ref tbh, like the Turkey REEEEEE out from ISIS and a shooting in Denver I think.

Welcome back anyway lad, hope you had a good trip. Plenty of salt still to be mined if you go on Goybook or Shatter.

Have it on good authority that those jobs wouldn't have been the UK anyway and Mr Beardy is just making a statment

Maple leafs I'm sorry but you have to go.

Apart from the Canada thing I'd be down with that

Fuck that shit.

What are some examples of EU-regulation stifling industry anons? Really concrete examples. I'm debating with some liberals.

WHEN IS THIS FREE MOVEMENT MEME GOING TO END REEEEEEEEE

Cheers, lad.

Thanks, yes I can imagine the energy levels were incredibly high. What a fantastic moment!

As for video editing, I can't tell you the best, but I use Sony Vegas 11. It might not be ideal for a newbie because the UI is confusing, but I'd still recommend you download it and just fiddle about with it for a while. I learnt how to use it by watching various tutorials on youtube, it's really the best way of doing it. Tbh I'm still shit at Vegas and am unable to make half the videos I want to due to my own lack of expertise, but you will be able to pick up the basics fairly quickly, despite the UI looking intimidating at first.

Thanks, m8, glad to be back. I checked my goybook briefly on the 24th and the salt levels were unreal. I was 2000% smug for the whole day.

British and Irish fishing industry being crippled

That's territorial waters being appropriated user, not over-regulation.

Something like it's harder for competitors to break into a business or a particular type of product remaining stagnant and uncompetitive to outside the EU because of regulation.

Only thing I can remember is Nigel saying on the town hall debate with David Cameron "alternative medicine" which made me cringe.

If it's the Anglosphere is there an issue with free movement?

Britbongs. You have to fight back!

Rich English-speakers can't possibly be seen as a problem tbh

Canada's full of Chinese

Thanks, lad. I will give Sony Vegas 11 a try.

Yeah that's my point I'd have no qualms with that at all and it'd strength our ties. But it's not even just white people they are our kin.

That's why we will refuse Canada as well as the hordes of spics

Australia and New Zealand are also full of Chinks m8

In fact, go around the UK and we are full of Chinks too. Honestly expect the Chinese population to have at least trebled in the next census.

Actually quite nice to ground areas that was full of pakis and find some chinks there too. I think its an improvement.

Careful what you wish for user. Chinks have their own issues soon enough. And their women are far, far less doable than Pakis.

Chinks are rude tbh not paki or nigger levels but I'm not their biggest fans.

I'm the lad who works in a bookies lad. I am well aware of how fucking rude they are and how much the stink and how much they like to gamble

No that's regulation sharing quotas

Bookies lad, did Coral get much of a hit on the referendum?

Political betting is a tiny market but I personally paid out a grand to a brave patriot who staked 200 quid at 4/1 on it

Will May enact Article 50? Or are we getting cucked?

Boris wouldn't either. More CIVIC than DOuglas

All the Eurosceptics will rally against May. She is fucked.

Lads…..

Well nevermind, I did a quick search and she seems very Eurosceptic.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/29/theresa-may-to-launch-leadership-bid-by-reaching-out-to-euroscep/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3666926/Theresa-pledges-no-turning-Brexit.html
telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/why-i-wont-be-backing-theresa-may---its-andrea-all-the-way/
conservativehome.com/parliament/2016/04/theresa-mays-speech-on-brexit-full-text.html

It will be fine, r-right guys?

Is it bad to be a Civic Nationalist lads?

Based?

All I got was was - ==watch me fuck people till they love me.==

fuck

Yes lad.

Look on the bright side lad, Labour is done with corbyn and Conservatives will be done when May fucks it up, we can only gain from this.

PURPLE SURGE 2020 HERE WE COME

Who here isn't a civic nationalist? Lets be honest.

Of all the brit/pol/ memes, this is easily my favourite

Your memes are weak, Holla Forums

the same guy accused me of being a shill too.
Just filter and ignore.

if that happens will brit/pol/ get shut down?

Genuine question lads, I love my country, and believe that the British are truly the master race. Though in this day and age I feel as if you can't be full on gas the kikes race war now otherwise you are irrelevant. So naturally you start to fall into Civic Nationalist territory.

I need help

If the purple surge happens I hope they uncuck their manifesto and become something at least close to a nationalist party.

In what way lad, what policies do you think they should change?

Lad, you always push further towards the right while working within the contemporary. Civic nationalist isn't the goal

it's a stepping stone

after that we can start pushing to deport browns and poles alike as Enoch would've wanted

That would make them lose

Civic Nationalism is built upon the fallacy of multi culturism.

Within our nation are multiple groups of other races and cultures who have no intention or desire to work with the native population on a common goal, their open intention is to outnumber us and assume control of Britain.

Civic Nationalism refuses to acknowledge reality and therefore can never be effective.

There is no need to compromise and there is no desire to amongst the majority of the native population.

You make sense lad.

A massive cut in immigration and a total cut in immigration from non-compatible cultures (that means no one from Islamic countries bare minimum).

Education reform that will address skill gaps in the native population.

Smoking back in pubs, no one asked for the ban and we do not need to be treated like children.

A full ban on NGO and industry lobbying within parliament.

Subsidized housing ownership for young families who produce children. Preference must be given to those who boost native population figures and not property developers.

A restoration of sensible firearm laws along with the right for native citizens to defend themselves (with mace, stun guns etc. just like almost every other person on earth can).

Tfw we go from a possible Farage - Trump bromance to fucking May and Clinton matriarchy

Lad I don't even want to fucking think about that.

Oh fuck off. Its like meming Farage into being Hitler 2.0

She looks like an re-animated corpse, was "Eurosceptic" yet backed remain, fucked up numerous times
No way she is winning a GE against Farage, still marginally better than Corbyn, Farron and Bennett though

What is it with the Tories and this fucking power stance

Lad thats 2025, 2020 is the year we become the opposition. hopefully.

I imagine they hired some Anthony Robbins type of person to come and give them some pointers at a conference or something and he told them to assume “power stances”.

I'm banned from 4cuck and I literally dindu nuffins.

Someone must have used my ip or some shit.

That was your mistake.

Please leave.

4chan has better maymays

Hope you like this lads, took a lot longer than it should've. No idea how to colour the buildings so have left them, if anyone can give me pointers on that then great.

I don't care, mong. My break is almost over anyway.

No lad, WE have the best memes.

Nice work, lad.

Very nice. Mind if I save?

Smoking in pubs can fuck off mate, absolutely immoral.

Go ahead kek. Another thing, the Fasces flag's red looks awful, the source was entirely clipped black so it looks flat. No idea how to get around that tbh

Dodge and burn using curves layers.

LAD I DIDN'T WANT THAT FEEL

Cheers, will look into that

Who's your Shadow Lord Chancellor, Shadow Justice Secretary, lad? He looks like a former soldier interviewed in a documentary I watched to pass the time yesterday. Apparently it was just factually incorrect pleb bait but I enjoyed it. The Spartan episode of "Ancient Black Operations" in case anyone is wondering.

Why the fuck do proxy users have to solve a captcha for the privilege of solving another captcha before the privilege of failing to post their post 20 times before it works lately?
Fuck me I actually had to resort to using the Tor service because it's easier.

That fucking ID, Kek is among us.

tor browsing

My Shadow Lord Chancellor, Shadow Justice Secretary is Mr. Lee Bowyer of Leeds United fame.

"Following an incident near a Leeds nightclub in January 2000, in which an Asian student suffered severe injuries, Bowyer and teammate Jonathan Woodgate were charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent and affray."

He doesn't like "Asian yoof" much.

Lad…
Hover over it.

Haha feeling a bit dim now, thanks though.

Be wary of TOR posters, lad.

We had a regular one a while back, he was a cannibal.

You don't want to be eaten do you?

Don't worry lad. I just resorted to Tor because as I said, regular proxy service users seem to be fucked at the moment.

I hope so, lad.

We have been cannibal free here for the best part of a year and should like to keep it that way.

Theresa will make Skyrim great again.

Top jej.

I started playing Skyrim again recently with some mods to de-level it a bit and make it more lore friendly - since vanilla Skyrimjob is actually really lore breaking and triggers my autism in many ways - and I have not yet encountered a hagraven but I'm expecting them to be rape machines since a Falmer cave was difficult, scary and thrilling.

Do Americans stay away from this general? They're really the most awful country in terms of shitposting and weird conspiracy posting.

What an arrogant little bitch, should have taken your belt to her tbh.

Wut?

I saw some Ameritard posting about some kind of lizard shapeshifting jew conspiracy and he explained every little detail in his weird conspiracy as well. That kind of stuff. I think the thread's gone though was a week ago.

You must be new here. Just wait until you find out all of the conspiracies are real.

Do Europeans not realise the UK was the only serious military power in the EU and they just lost their protection?

France has a decent one iirc, but remember they are going to try to create an EU army soon.

Yeah…if you consider nigger cocks and cuck fetishes "better"

t. Helmer

We had an influx of yanks a week ago because Brexit. I think most of them left.

Don't tempt us, boy.

FOR YOU

The French military is alright but it's a bit of a paper tiger, pound for pound our special forces, ground training, combined arms and so on are likely the best on Earth (and that's with close to a century of faggot governments half-arsing it)

BANE FOR YOU BIG GUY CIA FRIENDS

Greece is actually ridiculously armed

Not going to lie, the frogs could probably kick our arse

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=united-kingdom&country2=france&Submit=COMPARE

with kabab knifes?

jokes aside morning lads, anyone got any news on Sturgeon? It warms my cockles to see her get her get btfo by the euros because I love winding up the snp cunts

Checked, dude the French army is fucking hardcore they've been involved in every major conflict since fucking forever and the foreign legion trains in places where the diseases don't even have names yet
Anyone who says the frogs have a shit military is obviously talking out their arse, shame frenchies probably give it all away to some EU ramshakle army

eu are fucking pussies

they aren't gonna do shit

ATTENTION

JUSTICE PEACE NUTTAL WILL DISPENSE VICIOUS DAYSTICK BEATINGS TO BACKSLIDING ESTABLISHMENT TORIES AND TAKE THEIR PLACE AT THE EU NEGOTIATING TABLE

BUT ONLY IF YOU REPLY "SCUTTLE 'EM NUTTAL!" TO THIS POST

nordophile larpagans get out

gtfo commie

it's pretty much exactly the same all over the west

Trump has outright said it himself

Fuck, have a version with the correct colour formatting.

you don't get to bring friends

you're fucked m8

if you don't have kids right fuckin now it's gonna be game over

find a girl you're own age with plenty of good years in her for christ's sake

fuck off yuo bitch

FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I am kind of dumb tbh, but at least I didn't get autism

Get the fuck out of Brit/pol/, Greg.

obviously

civic is burger style patriotardism

holy shit how did you figure out my name :0

Because women and feminist just want to have it easy and don't care about possible consequences, until something hits them and they have a problem, then its other peoples fault and duty to solve this problem for the women or feminist.

This is the reason why public schools educated women in Home economics and long term thinking until the 60s, they don't possess these abilities naturally and have to learn them first.

us getting the silly idea that brown people are worth a damn is what fucked the british empire

if we do it again, we do it right

saved tbh

The same way I figured out you eat your own shit, fuck trees and have arms like pipe cleaners. Now leave and never return, bitch-tits.

I wouldnt be so sure france is going to join the eu army. The government planners have to see the possibility for the dissolution of the eu in which an eu army would be a terrible idea.

Nice

Holy cringe

Submarines

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/10895239/Greece-sues-for-7-billion-euros-over-German-submarines-that-have-never-sailed.html

It is of interest to me, and always has been, the vehemency some people hold opinions, even on the meaning of words…

That they have no idea how they arrived at.

I have come to understand that most peoples understanding of the meaning of words is actually derived from the feelings they had and the context of the conversation when they first heard the word.

Most people being too proud to admit that they do not know the meaning of a word, they merely attempt to assume the meaning based upon these non verbal cues.

I have made quite a few people upset using a similar tactic to the one you used on C, there…

I use a complex word in a sentance, and I ask them if they understand the word.

Without fail, every single one answers "Yes"

And then I ask them what it means… and they get upset, lol.

The upset is caused by the trifecta recognition that they lied, they weren't aware of it, and they now know that they lied merely to preserve their ego and ignorance.

It's a thing to see.

The Eternal Scot

meanwhile, in south africa

meanwhile, in south africa

Is that supposed to be a poem?

France IS Europe

FUCK lads, is this what it feels like to live in a pre-telecommunication world?

So who's gonna win? Bojo or May?

Have you not been paying attention to Labour falling apart, the EU advancing their globalist agenda at full steam and the Tories stabbing each other in the back?

Hard to call. May is a crypto-Remainiac with establishment support, while Johnson is a waffler with popular support.

Why does everyone forget about nato

GOVE INCOMING

CONFIRMED

archive.is/P7uC7

Beeb confirmation.

archive.is/3OzzL

gg
Seems May's going to be next PM

ANDREA LEADSOM ALSO CONTESTING FOR TORY LEADERSHIP

twitter.com/andrealeadsom/status/748429124830662656

W E W

Cheeky Rees-Mogg?

Did she realize he meant the remain voters?

Who even votes for Tories? I heard they're giant faggot cucks and no one likes them.

hello

I wish I had a pet tiger or other large cat tbh

Checks out. Source;

Mike Tyson had a pet tiger.
Mike Tyson is a rapist.

Are you a rapist?

Please no.

he is a nog after all

I think I'd be a bit wiser and not use my pet tiger as a rape tool

I can't even.

New Nigel

TORIES JUMPING SHIP TO SUPPORT GOVE

If you're debating lefties, the prevention of renationalising British railways

Is Mogg not at all popular with his fellow Tories? He should run.

He's never had frontbench or PM ambitions. Jake much prefers to stick to the backbenches and act as a checker on the ministers and PM.

WE MUST SECURE OUR BREXIT

Romanians are disgusting.

Wasn't our agriculture and steel fucked over by the EU? I remember something about the French resenting our agriculture in particular

youtube.com/watch?v=l9rmHPmnnKw

We didn't get as many subsidies and as low tariffs for agriculture as the French did, and that screwed our farmers over.

As for steel, it goes beyond that: the entire manufacturing sector of the UK was hit with heavy regulations to allow the countries with cheaper labour to be more competitive.

ET TU GOVUS

LEADER OF THE HOUSE OF COMMONS TO SPEARHEAD MAY'S LEADERSHIP CAMPAIGN

Anyone know Grayling's record? Never paid any attention whatsoever to him before.

You wont be happy to hear me say… Nigel you are responsible for all hate crimes and it is all your fault, is this rightT?

Low-energy chat, Are Nige's was better.

That's why he'd make a perfect PM, ironically.

I'm researching industries stifled by EU regulation for a debate against liberals. Any more industries affected by EU regulation?

Modern politics don't allow for Cincinnatus, sadly. Trump might be the closest we get in recent times.

Primarily textiles, fishing and metals. I don't have any finer details on hand at the moment (not at my usual computer), but I imagine if you shot an e-mail to Leave.EU or UKIP, they'd be happy to oblige. Just indicate that you need the info for a debate.

TERRIBLE THERESA SAYS NO ARTICLE 50 UNTIL NEXT YEAR

SHILL THIS IMAGE, LADS

SHE MUST NOT BECOME PM

Really, they'd do that? Thanks!

May sounds like Cameron 2.0

Next year what the fuck

isnt she a complete cunt when it comes to cyberlaws as well?

Yep, Snooper's Charter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft_Communications_Data_Bill

TERRIBLE THERESA

GOVE WILL SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF BASED CIVIC NATIONALISM

get her to FUCK then

and year after that, maybe a bit later… until they hope the goyim have forgotten the whole referendum

We must secure the existence of our cricket, and a future for British tea

When's that going to be?

So Boris or gove lads?

Who's our guy

Gove obviously

G O V E

Gove/Leadsom over Boris.

ANYONE over May.

Petson: Boris Johnson may pull his leadership launch.

CHINS UP LADS

WAFFLER

But if this limits the damage done to Brexit, then good.

And it just so happens that the job you intend to do will set Brexit back 20 paces.

BORIS MULLS QUITTING LEADERSHIP RACE

Parliaments bars must be mint

We need to meme Gove into 10 Downing Street

He's quite boring tbh, difficult to meme

Let's meme carswell into PM

"Michael Gove has described himself as "a proud Zionist", and supports the United Jewish Israel Appeal's fundraising activities."
mfw Gove-Carswell c i v i c coalition

THEN WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF BREXIT, YOU STUPID COW

OUR LAWS WILL REIGN SUPREME IN THIS LAND AND NO ONE ELSE'S

When you forget about leaving the EU goy.

May is going to sink the Tories for good if she's elected.

If she does get the Tory ticket, the Labourite bourgeoisie will attempt to one-up her with a female Labour leader, which might just crash Labour forever as well.

they add to our diversity and multiculturalism :^).

Cheerful.

How can anyone not want to resign from the worst part of the EU?

She doeant need to be the reason peole can say 'tories want to take away ourchuman rights if we leave the eu!!!!!!' anymore, thats why shes stopping that.

Don't be silly user. Corbyn isn't going anywhere. Not for a long time.

(checked)
Not saying he is, but don't expect Labour elite to know that. This is going to be interesting to watch.

For the delayed promise of reintegration with the European trading bloc you fucking spastic.

Add in a nose m8, he looks like Voldemort

Corbyn is going to be instrumental in the destruction of the Labour party, his stubborn Alzheimer's is necessary.

Get out

He might leave after Chilcot inquiry

gove

GOVE GOVE

Oh sorry. Misread. You meant try and usurp Corbyn with a female leader after he's probably going to win another membership election.

Would be hilarious to watch.

Trips confirm Labour suicide.

Corb is smart he crashed Remain secretly supporting Leave and he's purging the cancer that destroyed this country with no remorse

""""secretly"""""

Looks like you Britbongs need a new general election. Your current MPs have no will to leave the EU. At this rate your referendum will get memoryholed. You need to get Nigel Farage and proper UKIP members to the parliament.

The chilcot inquiry would probably help corbyn stay if he spins it being the fault of blair's Labour instead of his own brand of communism.

The more blatent he made it he was dragged along against his will the more damage he did to the remain camp.

brit only
get out

GOVE-RNMENT

There's no way you can memory hole 52% of the electorate

kek

Corbolshevik is the Dark Knight of Britain, he's a walking parody of the left and hellbent on destroying the Marxist establishment.

An early GE is literally the only thing which can save Brexit at this point.

They did it in Ireland
They did it in Portugal
They did it in Greece

I'm loving Corbyn at the moment

I hope remembers his eurosceptic views.

I would absolutely vote for Labour if he remained leader

I'd claim that they were different scenarios with an entirely different turnout, but I know how crafty these Marxist cuckolds can be.

Holla Forums please go.

I feel like a Japanese person who is utterly shamed by some action of his corporation just prior to committing harakiri. Or thereabouts, my shame is endless essentially.

He's not a commie, lad
He just wants the working poor to be a bit better off

What do we think about Leadsom?

HE'S DYING, LADS

EXTREME WEIGHT LOSS OVER A SHORT SPAN OF TIME IS INDICATIVE OF THE FINAL STAGES OF AIDS CANCER

Holy shit he's really pozzed

I would, tbh. Absolutely.

what a FFAAAAAAilure

By making them all poorer with unlimited immigration?

No, he literally is a deluded Communist who's ideological fantasies pose a real threat to this nation should he ever attain a position of power. This is a man who refuses to sing the anthem and praises the IRA, but of course you already knew this.

The memes are real the poz is real and now no neghole is safe. What have we done lads.

Still a Tory, but she's clearly the best choice next to Gove:

A little bit more fire in her belly and she might match Nige.

We need to start using magic for good not evil

The cuck who was pozzed and killed by Brexit.

Meme Corbyn into an anti-communist warrier?

Lad, jeremy is already doing enough for us destroying the labour party single handedly.

Just seen someone put these two side-by-side for the first time.

Wew

Yeah I know.
He always wanted to stop it but he got a bit "pragmatic" when he became Labour leader to keep his party on side.

But, hey, now that Leave has won he can be a proper eurosceptic again.

also:
twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/747001309988007936

Also, vid related.

wew, getting a bit strawmanny there lad. Throwing those cherrypicked facts like they mean something.

I want him stalking the halls of Westminster gutting the Blairites and Neo-liberals. Should be mostly empty once he's done.

BASED

We'll have to see if we can actually get a negotiation team that isn't completely unwilling to follow the will of the people.

d-d-das raycis

lad, the first time anyone heard of her was in the debate the two days before the referendum.

your list of virtues shows that even you are struggling to find examples of her policy or evidence of her achievements

MICHAEL GOVE IS RUNNING YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

imagine the lefty tears if he's elected PM

They are helping drive people into our membership

T. Labour voter

Invoking fallacies in the hopes that no-one will call out your obvious lack of rebuttal? Pathetic.

Also,
As opposed to what, retard? When evidence for a claim is needed you put forward pieces of evidence which support your claim.

Does he or does he not support the IRA?
Does he or does he not refuse to sing the national anthem?
Are these things evidence of his political leanings?

I knew Holla Forums was retarded but Jesus Christ, you can't simply define what an argument is to avoid responding to an argument.

Squatz and oatz lad, squatz and oatz.

Wouldn't surpirse me, Labours voterbase will be entirely foreign by the end of the century.

That makes one of you.

Implying there will be any natives left

Fine we'll import the entire Calais jungle camp to Edinburgh.

well, that's it, lads.

looks like im not the only lazy debater here today

GIVE
THEM
VISAS
THEN

There will but we'll be all living in walled communities shooting shitskin raiding parties from camoflaged sniper nests.

where did you find that lad?

t. lying labour

on based 4chan, lad

Why do people just outright lie? Why did mummy tell me as a child people were fundamentally good and could be trusted?

Mummy?

4CHAN IS 4CUCKS, IT'S SHIT

Your mummy like everyone elses mummy is stupid lying bitch.

because our mummies are women, lad. Smh… smh tbh

C I V I C

You will fail to persuade anyone to vote for Commie Corbyn, your party will die, and when you look back on these days you'll recall your entry level usage of fallacies in place of rhetoric and rebuttal.

This is the last response you'll get from me.

Same here lad. I didn't vote due to immigration (however there needs to be more controlled immigration none the less) I voted due to the censorship and shit leadership the EU was displaying when it came to how it handled the Migrant crisis. Immigration is an issue due to the fact that jobs that could be done by Brits are taken by immigrants instead. And before they argue that the Brits wouldn't do the jobs because they're lazy, they're implying immigrants are not capable of doing that themselves. I'd rather kick the shit out of lazy Brits than get the media shitstorm for when I do it to a Pole or Romanian.

Lads, what if Gove leaked that email deliberately to undermine Boris's campaign?

Honestly I'm willing to bet those have been about for ages. But since the vote people have slapped on their victim goggles and suddenly this shite is easier to see.

The leak was intentional. No doubt about that.

Wouldn't surprise me. His wife is quite a character.

They are scientists, lad

Everyone running will be a disappointed

this is legitimatly what a PR cuck thinks happens.

TONIGHT'S QT PANEL

DUNCAN CUCKSWELL WILL BE ON

Might just skip this one, tbh.

What leak lad?

What's with all the Russells? Fucking hell

Then I can respond freely then.
If Labour dies, it falls on Blair and his acolytes hammering the working poor for decades.

Corbyn actually stands for improving the lot of the working poor. I'd happily watch Labour collapse if their continued existing meant more Blairite centre-right greed-is-good cosmopolitan politics

The cons have been gifted an open net here.
THey can remove the labour laws protecting workers that the EU brought in, but keep freedom of movement so they can remain in the ECC.

They can make the UK into a neoliberal wonderland.

This is great if you don't care about our institutions and society

lad, Gove leaked it himself

what have we done

Wew lads…

1 Brexiter vs 4 Remainain ?

Russell Kane: Ed Milliband tries his hand at comedy

I haven't seen Russell Kane since he had a mental breakdown and began telling everyone about his "transformation" on television, his transformation amounted to dying his hair and wearing eyeliner by the way.

What jobs could I do from home and be able to pay the bills?

I have a job but I look back fondly on the NEET life.

Sounds like your standard Essex twat.

see here

signing on?

Thinking about it, Gove does have a reputation for leaking things himself.

thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

Why do they have an irrelevant and bad comedian and an irrelevant columnist on a politics question panel?
Oh right, because it's run by leftists.

Is working that bad, lad? I thought I wanted a job…

Melanie Phillips is pro-Leave, m8. She reckons Brexit will be good for the Jews.

jpost.com/Opinion/AS-I-SEE-IT-Brexit-and-the-Jewish-question-452536

Lmao I didn't even know who she was, my Jewdar is on point

JUST

???

You do want a job, it's worth it but if you could have the best of both worlds, why wouldn't you go for it?

same kind of people who still think the GOP are good in the US

SO
UNIQUE

signing on the dole mate that's a job in itself :^)

I know guy who worked in IT help desk in London, but did it all remotely from his house in Dorset.

He literally did his job on the beach sometimes with a mobile and a laptop

You mean his entire career wasn't?

tbh if I worked at home I'd just get distracted. I waste hours on youtube, queuing up videos to watch, and then pause the videos every minute to check Holla Forums. smh

He looks like a fucking edgy secondary schooler.

Oy Vey

We definitely need to militarise, the state of our forces is embarrassing tbh. What would we need to do to make HMAF great again,Blass?

Gets a bit lonely working from home all the time. Plus there's some top quality banter in the office. I like to mix it up. Today I'm in the office.

Same here lad. Working is good for me to keep /fit/ because I'll just be a lazy cunt all day at home. While at work I actually bother to watch what I eat and feel more active in general tbh. NEET life is shite looking to me.

What's wrong with our armed forces lad? I feel the Army is in a pretty good shape. However I'm not aware on the shit state that the other two branches are in.

ufcknwatm8? who are you replying to?

fuck , meant to reply to>>6529257

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-reveals-map-covert-units-8313051

You're just saying that because you want me to pay taxes, lad

What does this have to do with Muslims lad? Are you some kind of racist?

Get your fucking shit together.

Our Royal Navy is almost toothless: we've got a new aircraft carrier coming up with NO ACTUAL planes to launch.

The British Army is severely understaffed and under-equipped, although we still maintain one of the best rapid response forces and some of the best special forces in the world.

The Royal Air Force is understaffed and poorly maintained; they're barely running at 'able to defend the Isles' level.

The only trump card we have is Trident, which to Dave's credit, is still well-maintained and was one of the few services not to be affected by budget cuts.

Thank fuck Labour never got in they'd have disarmed it straight a fucking way

Army and Navy are "ok", but not great. Airforce is abysmal, and really we should be focusing on air more than anything, to prevent and Operation Sealion style attacks.
this is all theoretical though, the only danger we are ever in is from the continent so isolating ourselves and sitting here like the island niggers we are makes sense

Nah, I am based civic, lad.

Do you have a civic slav white nationalist girlfriend like Based NA?

poal.me/z3qg8j

it's u w0t m8?

Tbh the major weak link is the RAF, we should've never signed onto Eurofighter (ugh)

Good news is that despite decades of self-hating bullshit the public still won't tolerate losing Trident, majority is in favour of Successor-class

Not civic enough for me tbh tbh

Civic Nationalism = niggers & pakis in, polskis out

Civic Nationalism = anything that isn't ethnically British can be culturally British.

Could be something to look into, thanks.

Of course, I like having roads.

I have a based imperium building civic gf

Who are you quoting?

With some of the state some of them are in you'd be forgiven for thinking we didn't. The state of the roads in this country really irks me.

Someone didn't get their bonus

Can't be helped; we threw our money into the project during the heyday of 'European unity'. It'd be great if BAe were restarted and worked with the Yanks; I imagine Trump wouldn't mind a cross-Atlantic defence scheme.

Absolutely. It'd be utterly foolish if we disarmed while France doesn't.

The infrastructure in this nation is a fucking mess, passing through some areas makes you doubt that you're still in a first world country.

me

Hear shitlibs saying this to one another constantly and it makes me want to punch tem

Based Brillo man at it again.

How hard can it be to resurface roads properly instead of doing a half arsed job of filling in potholes only to see them double in size.

Part of me thinks it's because the government hates us having cars and driving to places, they do it on purpose.

average nu male tbh

filtered.

Is Neil secretly based do you reckon?

It's not so much the cost of repairing the roads as it is paying the workers and the unnecessary bureaucrats in between.

If they wanted to cut down the usage of cars, they'd have adopted Singapore's policy of car number control by forcing you to pay for a certificate of ownership, which at times costs as much as or even more than the car itself.

(((Neil))) attacks both the left and right with equal ferocity, but better a hard and fair man like him than the rest of the lying snakes at the BBC. He was pretty much the least anti-Leave pundit in the run-up to the Ref.

bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

The last one, also the only one critical of Britain, has echoes around his name.

What's the point of having daughters if they can't carry guns, lads?

COMRADE CORBYN HAS LOST THE PLOT

HAS COMPARED ISRAEL TO ISIS

Fuck sake lad we've been over this, there's a few of us on here that go shooting quite often it seems.

Source on Neil being a jew?

He's right.. but..

SHUT IT DOWN

Oy vey, looks like Labour's gonna get their own shoah sooner than we expected.

Sure, lad. But not with pistols.

the balls on this lad

CANNONBALLS

I WONDER WHY

Lmfao

I'll catch flak but we should bring back the national service tbh

Should've had a 4th gen Harrier instead of the piece of shit F-35 tbh

ayyy

UK fishing industry set for huge global domination

australiaunwrapped.com/2016/06/29/uk-fishing-industry-set-for-huge-global-domination/

Yeah. They're just elongated.

Or amazing like the black powder revolver.

Adams Grammar is not a public school but a free grammar school

t. went there

smh, lad. I want my daughter to carry a cute pink little pistol tbh

definitely

I believe we should too. I've seen the benefits it brings young men who're either too pampered or have no purpose in life after finishing school. Just look at the young men from countries like Switzerland and Singapore.

M O G G Y
O
G
G
Y

BOOTLEG BORIS HAS ANNOUNCED HIS BID FOR TORY LEADERSHIP

BELGIUM BTFO

OH SHIT, BORIS NOT RUNNING

WEEHEEHEE

I love watching Labour fall apart. I imagine the Blood God is shitting his pants right now in excitement.

ANYONE SHILLING FOR GOVE IS A FUCKING KIKE LOVER JUST LIKE GOVE

THIS MUST END. GOVE IS A FUCKING SNAKE. MAY IS A SNAKE. BORIS IS A SNAKE

BREXIT HAS BROUGHT BRITISH POLITICS CRASHING DOWN. WE MUST DISRUPT THEIR PLANS AND SHILL HARDER FOR UKIP ACCEPTANCE AND INCLUSION. STOP WASTING TIME SHILLING FOR SNAKES WHO'VE HELPED BRING THIS COUNTRY TO IT'S KNEES

STOP BEING FUCKING CUCKS OR GET OUT!!

is there a stream on or something?

Skynews
Just ended

OH SHIT

WHAT'S HE PLAYING AT

bbc news
just ended

this

MICHAEL GOVE AWARDED (((ALGEMEINER))) WARRIOR FOR TRUTH

I'm preparing a new thread lads.
What should it be called?

GOVErner

Anarchy in the Parties

muslim friends WTF

The Bongs toll for Boris

Overseas Department of Israel edition

Who /LEADSOM/ here?

Europe must show ‘solidarity with Jews’ – Michael Gove

jewish friends WTF

FUCK OFF

LADS

BORIS HAS JUST PULLED OUT OF PM RACE

good news!

why?

FAIRWELL BORIS AND FUCK OFF EDITION

He's hedging his bets for GE 2020. I'm happy with the way he helped us Leave, but a waffler like him can't be a post-Brexit PM.

Just signed up to Tinder and I can feel Peter judging me lads.

ok, posting it now lads

GOVE IS OVER….HE'S BEEN ENDORSED BY MURDOCH A HARDCORE ZIONIST
twitter.com/rupertmurdoch/status/700851101856206849

Who will Osborne back?

Murdoch also supported brexit so..

Tinder doesn't have to be sleazy, lad.

It just lets you talk to girls

The winner.

Outer Britain

Murdoch supported remain as well

Don't you understand how people like Soros and Murdoch work?

Can you imagine a more entertaining election than Boris Johnson vs Ed Miliband?

WHY DOES Holla Forums WANT TO STILL CARRY ON VOTING FOR KIKE LOVING POLITICIANS? CAN'T YOU SEE THAT'S THE GAME?

NEW THREAD

Buyers remorse. Greeks did run out of money claims product “Made in Greece” is faulty. No other submarine of that type has any problems.

Yeah Germany is at fault for Greece buying huge amounts of weapons from USA, France and Russia, they made them do it, believe me.

Meme it.

Prosecute Nigel Farage under the Racial and Religious Hatred Act 2006

change.org/p/prosecute-nigel-farage-under-the-racial-and-religious-hatred-act-2006?

They trying to barrage are Farage.

Literally nothing wrong with Israel

KEK. Saving. Her face has immense meming potential. She and Nige could have a rubberface contest.