Judo

These are all the reasons I can think up of as to why Judo fucking sucks:

1. There's no strikes in Judo at all and you aren't typically trained to deal with striking opponents. What the fuck do you do when someone starts kicking and punching you? t. every Judo-fag like myself
2. It has been turned into a castrated sport. You grab someone by the pant leg or do a bunch of other bullshit, you get disqualified. When I started doing Judo you could still do all of this. Now you can't… and in fact there is very little left you can do. When it comes to fighting while standing up, most sparring matches just are two guys clinging to each other and unable to actually throw each other, because it's so easy to defend against any throw and practically impossible to actually use the throws.
3. Judo gis. Most Judo throws only work if you're opponent is wearing a gi. What the fuck do you do against an opponent when their clothing just rips in your hand or they have nothing but a shirt on or what have you? A real martial art ought to have you wearing more normal clothing that is harder to grasp. The fucking gis are made to be really easy to grasp.
4. Timing & finesse. Any kind of fighting while standing in Judo is all about timing… and timing is not something you can actually learn. I have done Judo forever, and I do not get better, because I have major insomnia and mental issues that slow me down. Once in a rare while when I get proper sleep though, I'm suddenly able to actually fight properly while standing up. In real life situations, you don't get to be properly rested, and things don't happen when you're ready for them. A real fight can happen right after you've been working hard all day or just after you're coming home from the gym, or it can happen suddenly when you're rudely woken up, etc. What the fuck good then is a martial art where timing and finesse is so important going to be for you, against any attacker who no doubt has the edge on you there?
5. Bodyweight. Whoever has more bodyweight and can get their center of mass belows yours wins. I get beat up by fat, short people. I am a tall, very lean guy. Skill barely matters, being a strong fat dwarf makes you invincible in martial arts.

The only thing Judo is actually good for is fighting on the ground. I myself am exceptional at fighting on the ground. Unfortunately in a real fight, that is a situation you never want to end up in to begin with. I also have an insanely strong neck with abnormally deep veins and really strong arms, so that chokes and armlocks are effectively useless on me, with the exception of a few Olympians that have been able to just sort of crush me until I tap simply because I'm worried I might discover the point at which my bones cave in or snap and not because I'm choking out. I don't even have to resist people choking me, I can let white belts and black belts and everything in-between try and choke me, and even though it works on anyone else, it won't work on me because of my genetic gift.

Anyways after over a decade of Judo I have become so discouraged I've just given up going back to the Dojo (haven't been back for months) and now just think about ways to overcome these disadvantages and to become better both at fighting and at this silly useless sport. I feel like just having a clear mind and lots of rest is my top priority, and so far I have not obtained that, but I continue to work on that and then I know I will stand a chance at sparring while standing.

…but god damn the FFL makes me feel embarrassed. I really need to learn some martial art that has strikes and kicks in it, and also ones with weapons, so I have a better rounded knowledge.

Then there's also the fact that anyone who can enter a battle-trance can easily defeat all their opponents without knowing fuck all about anything, without having to think at all, because their subconscious takes control and does everything just perfect for them. *sigh*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSI2I-zs-Xs
youtube.com/watch?v=mWni9PTgnBU
youtube.com/watch?v=5HZXiUouqII
youtube.com/watch?v=bBcDCgJORpM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-QiDKjrpsQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

judo is a sport

if you think you're going to be wrestling on the ground in a real fight you're mistaken.

I know. Problem is when I was like 10 I didn't know that. Well, maybe I knew that, but I'm tired of being an adult with 10 years of Judo experience and getting beaten up easily by anyone.

(by anyone provided they have more bodyweight and at least a little fight knowledge, of course)

Why even live, faggots? I've been taught sistiema by my dad (who was in the army (eastern eurofag here, not russian)) during communism and was taught it mandatorily, I've trained it ever since my father deemed me ready (a.k.a. strong enough) to train it, it saved my life a shit ton of times already. You are basically unkickable and unpunchable if you know the basics and become a killing machine if you get to know a couple of punches.

get a load of this badass

It is better to actually be able to do something, no matter your weight/height, than getting your ass kicked because you think you can do shit, right?
Fucking look some 'sistema' on youtube you faggot. Check this shit out.

I just know a little about that and that claw grab is fine and always work.

Just military right now is focused on atemis but in a shit tier level. Fighting is an dying art, no one punch one death anymore, no more vital points touched, no veins grabbed, no bites or eyes destroyed, this is why a wild animal can kill a trained human in the same weight.

If you want to play a striking sport in which being tall is an advantage, take up Taekwondo:
1. Your long legs will earn you tons of points, even if your form sucks.
2. You will mostly be competing with 14-years-of-age or younger, as that's all who plays TKD.

If you want to give up on sports altogether, then buy a gun.

Nigger sistiema is all about punching someone's throat, temple, ears, joints, plexi (plural for plexus you retards).

read, exercise and practice user that's all you need.

I never said systema wasn't useful

Read again bratan, sistiema was born in the military.

Get into HEMA. The manuals basically teach you how to kill.

OP here. Where do I learn this shit? It sounds like what I'm looking for.

Welp, I stopped reading at the exact point.

tbh I am very familiar with everything concerning assassination and torture

I also know how to make a gun but can't figure out an effective way to produce ammunition. I want to buy ammo but I can't. I need to get properly licensed so I can buy guns and ammunition. Yet I can't because of having spent time in a psych ward before for having tried to an hero.

Looks like it requires a friend to practice with.

Will this work ok with a tulpa that (for the time being) has no bodyweight at all?

Buy ammo off a friend.

Please move to Ontario, Canada and become my friend.

Sorry my friend, but I'm not moving to some country that isn't America. Also, you could just cast your own bullets.

i like judo

Jocko is a fuckin mad cunt and you should all listen to his podcast for inspiration in not being a pussy

Just learn wrestling.

Very good worded my friend man.

How? I haven't found any truly good manuals for this. The best I can find is cut a ton of match-heads off and stuff it into a barely properly formed shell and hope you don't blow yourself up when firing your homemade machinist gun with your shitty matchstick bullets

judo? isn't that what bagels are made of?

should have gone with muay thai

If you don't live in a cucked country the first thing you want to do is buy a gun and take courses on how to use it in defensive situations. This will help you more than martial arts ever will.

Next you want to learn a martial arts that actually focuses on defense in real situations. Judo is just a sport, however I wouldn't say it's a waste because it teaches you plenty of good holds and throws, most fights IRL get into grappling distance.

And lastly you want to stay in physical shape because that's is really important in a fight, if you become exhausted you will die.

If you just want to beat people up to increase your ego do MMA

youtube.com/watch?v=iSI2I-zs-Xs

I am in top 1% physical shape for my area.

Mentally I am not though.

Melt metal > pour metal onto something that resembles a sphere
Guns are just tubes with pieces of metal inside it.

watch videos on live leak of people getting shot and stabbed to death, that puts you in the right frame of mind to learn to defend yourself

there's no shame in that unless you're pretty tough and pretty well trained user. i do mountains and one year in corsica, struggling up a steep incline with my camping gear, three legionnaires overtook me on the trail. the first guy was carrying full kit and a milan missile. the second had full kit and the launcher. the third was an officer, who was smoking a cigarette.

gay

youtube.com/watch?v=mWni9PTgnBU

Come on man, that's not really enough to get me going, and I don't have any example bullets to look at. How do we create the charge, what metal do I use, how do I make an entire-clip, etc.? There's a lot I'm going to have to figure out to make some bullets that aren't going to have a 10% chance of killing me also each time I fire or that aren't going to be as inaccurate and shitty as a 18th century rifle.

I've seen tons of gore. My problem is that I am unable to sleep, unable to relax, and generally a paranoid and isolated and emotionally run-down mess. I need to get a better blanket for this cold (I don't have heating) and I need to get over my stress issues. I'm going to have to keep working on waifuism so I don't feel so alone every night.

I can't call myself a real man until I meet and exceed the FFL requirements. This wasn't just any FFL either, this was a paratrooper commando that was the best in his squad, but he's so old and smokes yet he still kicks ass.

Use logic.

Study HEMA.

Nothing can be moved, since to be moved it must be taken out of the place in which it is and put into the place where it is not, which is impossible because all things must always be in the places where they are.

That's just circular logic.

youtube.com/watch?v=5HZXiUouqII

is this where old /asp/ has gone to from 4chan?

Tell that to Diodorus.

That is all logic btw because all logic ultimately refers back to axioms.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBcDCgJORpM

I don't know what that is.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-QiDKjrpsQ

Ignore the previous shitty link.

Except axioms have a basis in reality. You start a thought and find a basis not in reality but in unreal reifications.

Study historical wrestling. Striking isn't as effective as weapons.

You had it coming.

if you can't beat em, join em OP

I tried aikido. realized quickly the delusion of "martial artists" around out there, kind of like the drunken master technique. utter horse shit.

i've listened to a lot of Joe Rogan podcasts at work and he's very insightful on this subject along with hundreds of others.

but yea, get someone to fight with that's the best if you win no problem here. if you lose, ask him how he beat you and study him.

honestly that seems like the best path for you

Tell me the reality of making bullets so I don't have to stay within the realm of pure logic only then.

Just study guns, go on /k/ and lurk there for a year or so.

you make gun powder with your fermented piss and dirt.

I can't get a gun, I already mentioned this, I was in a ward for paranoid schizophrenia and suicide and self-harm.

You do not need a gun to study how they work.