You all suck

I'm from 4chan's Holla Forums, and you guys all suck. This board is full of CUCKS. Holy shit. No wonder we are the superior board. You all have like a 7 year old child's understanding of politics.

cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks

hmm i wonder who wrote this
hmm

hmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

sage

I understand your frustration

And not an argument in sight.

I'd get banned on cuck/pol/ for announcing this sage

babby's first shitpost

even the id is brown

I gotta admit I went to half than recently. I saw a thread with almost 200 posts complaining about bullying Romanians users. Youre a cuck friend, and not even an alpha cuck.

BEN'S PEN HAS SPOKEN

MAY YOUR BUTTHURT BE ETERNAL

LMAO there are no colored IDs on here you FAGGOT

MODS DO YOUR JOB

lurk moar newfag

Hey, that's pretty cool and all, but I'd like to draw your attention to the repeating integers at the end of my post number.

Nice singles.

This thread is so sad LMAO, 8pol CUCKS can't even form a proper argument against me.

You all lack basic, elementary understand of politics. I'm glad we make fun of you over on 4chan's Holla Forums more often now.

You stupid faggots. What a bunch of faggots. I want to piss on all of you and then give you a lesson in politics.

who got it?

pic is OP. other pics in previous post are his family

check em

holy shit, checked

(checked)
Heil Hitler

Wow that's great!

i think we are pretty good, most of us are sage properly without even reminding eachother. im impressed.

your silly behavior in your OP proves how immature your favorite board really is >>>Holla Forums

Oh Jew!

Shut your mouth, 8cuck. My favorite board is 4chan.org/pol/.

8cucks BTFO.

Nigger go be a nigger somewhere else

You sound like a retarded 4year old nigger who just learned that people have favorite things

Hehe nice try Holla Forums
but unlike the faggots at 4cuck, we can properly identify a faggot

How about you come on over to 4chan.org/pol/catalog?

We'll be glad to receive you, then whoop your asses some more, then convert you over to the true, uncucked, dominant politics board.

D&C faggot trying to further separate our boards
our relationship is already as unstable as moot's relationships, gtfo leftypol

Anyone who stayed in 4/pol/ after the great cuckening by moot deserves the rope.

Now run along, kiddo.

that's really fucking stupid.

that's still stupid. you are encouraging more responses. just stop. fucking. posting.

Pics related were on the front page of 4/pol/ the other day. It wasn't a raid. This is how it is 24/7 over there. It's cancer up down left and right

I think that you are salty that this is a decent board while cuckchan Holla Forums is full of homos and trannies who actually think they are 'redpilled'.

lmao the url isn't even 4chan.org/pol/ you newfag mongoloid faggot nigger

4chan's Holla Forums is simply SUPERIOR you CUCK retard.

8cucks are being cucked simply by existing.

Come on over to the superior board. We will convert you, then welcome you.

That leads to the first page of the board you fucking IDIOT.

Also why do they have flags over there? Beyond retarded

Gas yourself Shlomo.
REPORTED

(Heil Hitler)
Easier to D&C that way.

lmao you're not even a channer, get real kid

It goes far beyond D&C. Any mention of flags derails threads into shitposting.

Although I do recall seeing a North Korean poster there once, the thread didn't even have one proper post in it besides going apeshit about the flag

Yes I am. How dare you say that to me, 8cuck.

all of your b8 ITT isn't even subtle. You need to stop eating so much candy, kiddo. It makes you too hyper.

Hmmmm, I wonder what they're sliding this time.

you are a good troll but good at nothing else

No theyre not.

They might be good at trolling if this were first grade but that's about it

I came here to tell you what cucked losers you 8cucks are. Stop pretending to not be bothered by my thread, you fraud.

I'm not bothered by it. In fact, I clicked on this thread for a laugh, hoping that you would do a good job. However, I was disappointed when I saw a bunch of middleschool-tier b8.

Gather yourself and try again in a month.

Oh, yeah… real superior, let me tell ya.

fucking sage

True. Also makes the place look like /int/. Every Other post is anons attacking each others countries. The place doesn't even feel like Holla Forums

dubs

dobs now

last one

fug

you failure

b e b s a s

You're just pretending not to be buttblasted, but I can see it in the way you type.

Kill yourself, 8CUCK. All 8cucks should kill themselves.

Which trick are you going to use next?

Reminder that our mods are compromised. They bumplock good, constructive threads and let garbage like this stay up until it passes Page 25

FUCKING SAGE YOU SHIT

ALSO HEIL HITLER DUBS

holy fuck you fucking faggots are eating this bait like you're retarded little dickheads.

just sage and/or don't reply at all… why bump this thread so much? Jesus fucking christ you're slidying quality content. This thread has almost 100 fucking replies.

This makes me mad. Get your shit together pol.

Forgot to sage

If anything, this thread serves as a redpill to those who still think the mods are on our side.

thats fine just make sure you
FUCKING SAGE

You are the one that got butthurt first, so you tell me, loser 8cuck.

Announcing a sage would get you BANNED on 4chan. Faggot.

You only need email nigger.

Also, curious, doesn't a file attachment ignore a sage and bump it? It used to on cuck can but tbh I haven't felt the need to try since those days.

So you are admitting that you are butthurt. Also, I only pointed out that you suck at trolling, that doesn't constitute being butthurt.

And that's why cuckchan fails

Kek

Also, do file attachments stI'll bump? Can anyone answer that?

anyone who left deserves the rope. If you didn't leave, then there would be no such thing as "8ch vs. 4ch D&C". Ya'll a bunch of retarded and cowardly faggots.

The very fact that you decided it was ok to split the userbase underscores your lack of understanding in basic politics. Basic politics dictates that those with the same goals will have far more power if they STICK TOGETHER.

nice cherrypicking faggot. Here's some actual threads at the top of the catalog RIGHT NOW.

I also include the catalog from last week.

/: : : :/: : : : : : ヽ : : : : : : : \ : : |: /,::: : : l|        , ": : : : :/: : : : :l : : : : |: : : : : : : : : :ヽ :|/:∧::: i l|      /   / 〃   |:|  i  l  i ヽ: : : : :  ',: : : /!::::|: '、      ,′ : /: :/ | |: : : :l:| .: :! /: : :|: : :',. . .   i: /:i|::::!\\     ,′: : i、__レ': : !| ヽlヘ:'、: : !: : :', : : : : : i::::::/:!:/  `⌒     |: |: : :|:/  V゙、: : :ヽ: リ 乂,,__: : :!: : : : : :!:::/:∥     |: l: : :ナ==r--r 、: : :|メ    \ ̄|: : : : : :|ノ::/      ',: ! : : i   {:::;:}  \i "==r---r } : : : : /、ノ      Vヘ: : | 、__`¨ノ      、  乂;ノ/rvヘ: :/r:i      ヽ ト、:!    ..:::::::::.... " `ー‐ /::{ i .V:ノ::|         ! \    `      ( \/| l〉 ト、ノ           、          ノ ヽ ヽ::| | | 〉          \  ` ー ''"´   ノ  lノ '、 |./            >、    ,,.. -─'       ハ      _,,,.... -/\> _/           / /\   , r ´     / ..:∧ 〈      _,,.. ィ  /   ` ー- ,,_  / i      ノ..:::::/ ∧     ∧  /        /  \

You just sound incredibly bitter. I can tell by your posts and your shitty anime pictures.

If I suck at this so bad, why so many replies? Why are you replying? No, I'm not butthurt, I'm enjoying this. You accused me of being butthurt and I felt the need to remind you that you replied to me first with extreme nasty bitterness. Just correcting things here.

Yeah, it's cucked.

if you actually visit the threads, you will see there are a lot of redpilled people posting in them and they have a lot of redpill potential.

For example we had a thread on the "pharmaceutical jew" here a couple weeks ago (basically how jews are destroying whites through big pharma), and the info could easily be transferred to a thread like that.

Same with any thread topic you disagree with. Just get in there and argue against it. The topic is basically begging to be destroyed by your arguments.

if dubs, OP will kill himself

Heres a pic for ya

you can't be this fucking retarded, do you have any idea why the first exodus even happened?
please go back to you your containment site
why the fuck are you even discussing 8ch there?

Face it. 4/pol/ is Holla Forums with some politics thrown in. It's even worse than Holla Forums considering how many normies and leftists are on there.

TL;DR get fucked

It's okay, 4cuck user, you're safe now. You won't be doxxed and permabanned for wrongthink here.

What are those hideous Jewish monstrosities. gross.

There was one exodus related to gamergate, and another related to Holla Forums harbor. The first exodus may have been necessary to discuss gamergate, but nobody's even talking about anymore.

The second exodus may have been necessary in order to enjoy discussion. But the board went back to normal after a couple months, so you all didn't need to stay here.

Fuck off back to cuckchan

that's the point. It's way more popular and has way more impressionable young people on it. Recruitment is important.

Or do you think having "comfy" discussion with 200 other anons is more important than converting thousands of young people at a time?

Stay cucked halfchan faggots.

HAIL VICTORY

DON'T FILE ATTACHMENT'S STILL BUMP THE THREAD DESPITE SAGING? OR AM I AN IGNORANT CUNT?

No, they don't.

did you see those 2 screenshots?
if thats normal, holy shit
also tell me whats the point of going back if the quality of discussion went drastically up
going back would also defeat the whole purpose of leaving, which was to get away from the arbitrariness of moots sjw friends
fuck that cuck

the point of going back is to spread your message to a much larger audience. Many of us were originally redpilled on 4/pol/.

The moderators here can suck too. You can have almost any discussion you want on 4/pol/. If you actually go there, you can see that people are talking about whatever they want.

The only difference is an increase in shitposting, which can be ignored. Otherwise you can have lengthy and enlightened discussions with other anons for as long as you like.

I know for a fact we already do this. I see cuckchan enough there. Problem is, you get kikememed instantly if you try and redpill. It really should be called leftypol at this point. It's a bunch of untermenchst shilling marxist ideology, that couldn't be more politically correct.

Superior 8ch technology friend.

better to increase the traffic here slowly so most of the board isnt kike shitposting

so what can't you have?
I remember people getting banned for saying nigger before they removed Holla Forums

that's not really true. They actually orchestrated the attack on last week's #proudtobe Youtube video when we were just doing nothing.

Look in the threads and you can often see a lively debate from all sides.

everything but cp basically. They're really liberal with their definition of cp though, so be careful.

meant to say the only thing you CAN'T post is CP.

I was banned there for posting this image btw because it was 'cp'. Yeah, the mods are jewed. But they're pretty Jewish here too. Jim is a literal kike and has the master key.

no thanks faggot, not going back to that shithole

you probably wouldn't do any good there anyway, considering your shitty attitude.

why do shills always post smiling reaction images and nothing else when they're btfo.

Triggered, cuckie?

not really. You can smile at me all day, I don't give a fuck because I know that I am not wrong.

check these digits

FOLLOW YOUR LEADER CUCKOLDS

looks like you're the only one getting triggered here. ha ha

I never admitted I was butthurt you fucking 8cuck faggot.

Post more smug anime pics, I DARE you.

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you that, for whatever reason, you have those images saved to your computer.

I like 4chan too, but why do you have to be so "XXXTREME!!!!!!1"

I'm not the one being like that, take a look at the IDs. Do you see how people are responding in this thread? There are xtreme people in here, but it ain't me.

Hello? Is this the cancer thread?

Really now?

She ran as fast as she could, her hands in front of her as she tried to negate the branches, leaves, and other brush as they barraged her face. She dodged tree trunks and dense patches, even jumping over logs. She was a quarter back, making her way past and through things that might stop her. Only she was not on a clear field, but a thick and green rainforest. And she was not wearing the gear to be a proper quarter back either. In fact she wasn't wearing anything at all.

She ignored the pain in her feet and the cuffs and scrapes she received as she fled forward. As she ran she blamed herself in part for this situation, thinking she could clean herself in a stream. What an idiot she was to think she could afford herself any kind of luxury in this place.

She made ready to leap over a particularly large log as it came into sudden view. She grunted as she pushed her left foot down hard and leapt from it. She stretched her right leg up as she leapt, hoping to leap over the log in a single huge step. This failed for her though, as her left leg didn't make it over. She tumbled down, trying to catch herself on her right foot. This didn't work either, resulting in her only slipping around in the mud that lay on the other side of the log. She heard a dull crack as she tripped around and eventually fell to her face in the mud.

She yelled loudly as she felt the pain from her leg rush to her brain in frenzy. She felt the bone pushed out of place and it brought tears to her eyes. She lay on the ground on her side but as she tried to pull herself up in her panic she moved her leg wrong. Groaning, she resisted the urge to shout aloud more. She could hear the cracking of twigs in the distance as her pursuer continued towards her.

She gritted her teeth in wake of the pulsating pain that flooded from her leg. She couldn't give herself the time to check the wound. She had to live, and what chased her, she knew, did not agree with that. Crawling on her arms, she dragged her body forward, the thick mud covering her bare flesh. She could feel other things in the mud as well, but she tried not to think of the… bugs… She shivered off a chill as she swiveled her head around as best as he could, looking for some kind of hole, or den, maybe even a bush that she might hide in.

But she saw only a thing from a nightmare, as from the bushes she watched her pursuer step out of the thick brush. The light was dim in this thick forest, but she could see clearly the color of his rough hide. A dull brown-red, like mud, while on its back and top of its head and tail it had a dark green camouflage.

He stood no more than 7 feet tall, though his thick lizard tail stretched far on behind him. He had long strong looking arms that ended with 3 fingered hands, holding vicious looking claws. Like a horse he had a long neck on which stood a head with a lengthy snout. He snorted, breathing in and out brutishly like a tracking dog. Atop his head were feathers, feathers that flattened down on his head as he snarled at her; lifting his lips to expose his dagger sharp teeth. Saliva dripped down from his mouth and heard him growl a deep threat.

She felt a cold chill down her back, as if death himself had daintily run his finger down her spine, letting her know he was there. But despite such she threw her hand up to the log beside her. She grabbed onto its soft rotting flesh and using it as leverage, she attempted to pull herself up. He traced around from her dauntingly, hissing as she pulled herself up. She leaned on her good leg, as she tried to limp to a tree. She yelled as she put pressure on her leg, feeling bone grind bone under her muscles. Tears fell freely from her eyes ever more as she now wanted only to cry.

"GO AWAY!" She yelled at the creature an her fear, anger and pain. She swatted at its presence with her hand, as if shooing a dog. But it stood still, only 10 meters or so from her. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" She choked out as she held back a full blown break down.

In the creatures response he only yelled back at her; a high and terrifying cry that sent her ears ringing. She saw into the things mouth, full of deadly sharp teeth that would pull apart her flesh as if she were made of soft cheese. The thing then began moving towards her, sending her into a fleeing panic. She rushed to move away, stepping hard on her broken leg as she did. She yelled aloud as she tumbled to the ground in a heap. She hit her head on something while she did, as she felt a sudden impact that shook her head crudely.

She almost felt faint, though she had never been one to do such a thing. Instead she saw blurry flashes of white light in her vision, as if someone was taking pictures of her. A horrible thought that was, she didn't even want to think of how horrible she must look right now. Covered in fresh mud, cuts, some of them pretty bad, and harsh bruises. She had managed to fall onto her back as she had fallen in an attempt to spare her leg more agony. What a horrible mistake that had been as she hadn't able to catch herself. And now, as she lifted her dizzy head, she saw that her own personal death stood at her feet.

She first saw her mud covered breasts, but as she turned her gaze upward while lifting her head she saw the monster before her. It drooled as it brought its head down closer to her with its mouth open. She wanted to keep moving but her whole body screamed that she not move another inch. She had spent whatever adrenaline she had while running and now she could barely move. She felt helpless, her gut writhed and her chest tightened as she feared what happened next. Her heart was beating furiously in her chest, pounding harder and harder as the creature brought its mouth to her.

She whimpered and closed her eyes as she let her dizzied head fall to the ground. She hoped it didn't hurt long, but then, she knew it would. To be eaten alive would not be a quick painless death in the slightest. She would be torn apart bit by bit as the creature took bites into her meat. She felt its warm breath brush against her skin, it breathed heavily over her pelvis. What a horrible place to start, she thought as she tried to move, but her body seemed still and ready to die.

She felt a cool snout push down onto her pubic region, snorting as it went. It puffed in deeply and breathed out sharply as it took in her smells. It made a strange clicking noise as it did. She yelped and squirmed at the contact. Her body's expectation had been for pain, and the cool, rough snout had almost been mistaken as such. She tried to pinch her thighs together, attempting to block out this snout that now tried to push against her lady-hood.

She tried to sit up and looked to see it furiously digging its face into her crotch. She brought her hands to its head and tried to push at it. As she touched it, the creatures head quickly shot up. It opened its maw and made a harsh barking noise at her. She immediately pulled her hands back and tried to move back but as she did it just moved with her. She felt its cool snout pushing against her girl parts; it rubbed into the soft flesh of her lips. The coolness of its snout and the warmth of its breath was a unique sensation, but none the less intrusive.

She was sitting up, with the help of her hands behind her. She looked at the creature, unsure now as she watched it relish as it inhaled her musk like a horny dog… Oh god, a horny dog, what about a horny dinosaur? What kind of a fate would that be? Dogs could be pushed off and told off, but this creature wouldn't take no. She had a feeling that it might not even mind if she was a lot worse off than now before it had its way with her.

Her thoughts suddenly halted as she felt a warm moistness press against her lower lips. It pressed against her girl bits as it slowly made its way up, like a lick. The tongue was rough, and mixed with the wet warmth of it, made her squirm. She moved her leg wrong in the attempt, making her groan and whimper. The tongue retreated back into the mouth of its owner as the creature lifted its nose from her nether regions. It looked at her only for a moment, staring her in the eyes, before going back down.

The raptor began repeating this process, slobbering her lower region with its slimy saliva. She could smell it's horrid breath, of which made her want to gag. Yet it's licking was becoming more and more pleasurable as she let the creature continue while she thought of how to escape the situation. As the creature continued she felt her own fluids begin flowing and her lips puffed lightly with blood and loosened. She hated that she getting aroused by a monster licking at her, but she couldn't help it.

With her lips moist and a little bit loose, the creatures tongue began slipping through them as it slid over. She felt the wet rough tongue rub over her sensitive nub as the creature licked at her girl bits. She let out faint moans as the tongue touched her clitoris again. Surprisingly the creature seemed to notice this, as it began to focus its efforts on the nub that it felt out with its tongue. She moaned more audibly as she dug her fingers into the dirt. The creatures tongue sending waves of pleasure over her as it gently lapped at her. It's licking ever quickening as more of her fluids leaked out of her.

She found she was having a hard time thinking as it pleasured her. The creature even seemed to be enjoying this as well, purring a deep rumble from its throat. She let herself lay back on the warm mud as she let the creatures tongue work. She stretched her legs as far apart as she could, being careful of her broken shin. The creature's active tongue seemed very eager to explore her 'dirty' regions. It slid its tongue down and poked along at her little small pucker. The sensation was completely foreign yet amazing.

he adventurous tongue then worked its way back up, rubbing between her slick lips. Soon though the tongue found a little void between her lips. It felt at her entrance as it slipped around between her lips. As it felt out the hole it brought the tip of its long tongue to the entrance of her insides. It began slipping inside of her, wiggling about as it made its way in. She opened her mouth and breathed as she felt the warm muscular tongue wiggle inside her. It pushed farther in as she moaned and squirmed, pushing her hips up into the creature's snout as it pleased her.

She came as it did this, her bodies muscles working in unison with the strong tongue that moved inside her. Her whole body tensed and convulsed as her lower regions felt afire with pleasure, her entire body squirming in lustful bliss. As she came she moaned loudly and whispered mild profanities as she settled down from her orgasm.

The creature brought its tongue back and out of her love cavern, making a slicking noise as it did. She pulled herself up onto her hands as she looked at the creature, wondering what was to happen next. The creature caught her gaze for only a minute, giving her a cold glare before cocking its head to the side. It brought itself up and turned its head away from her as it appeared to listen for some sound. It turned it's self away from her as it did and gave her a sudden opportunity.

Not knowing what she was thinking, she turned herself over to her stomach as quickly as she could. She made to get up to her feet, but as she did she felt a hard cold snout push into back with strong force. She was pushed hard onto her stomach; she gritted her teeth as her broken leg was moved about. She made to bring herself to her feet but was met with a cool snout that pushed her into the moist ground once more.

She turned her head to see the creature out of the corner of her eye. "Please, just let me go." She said to it pitifully. And as she tried to get to her feet again, this time she did not feel it push her down. She reached out for the log next to her, using it to support her she tried to get back to her feet. As she did she felt again, the creature push her. As it did she was pushed partway over the log, nearly knocking the wind out of her. She heaved out and sucked back in her breath, coughing as she did. The suddenness of that had surprised her, and now as she tried to move off the log she felt something again.

She felt his tongue begin working on her again, and she began to move trying to escape. But as she tried to move away he barked loudly and growled a terrifying snarl. She looked behind herself and saw him glaring at her. She had gotten herself into a serious predicament here, on her knees with her mud covered hind up as she leaned over the log that pressed into her chest. She watched with a mix of fear and arousal as the raptor brought its snout up to her buttocks and began licking it. He licked at it, mud and all until she saw the clean pinkish white skin that belonged to her.

When he finished she felt his prodding snout go to her exposed lips once more. Licking at them furiously, puffing his hot breath on them even as he licked at them with his tongue. She then felt him begin licking his tongue between her cheeks. It was a wonderful sensation as well to have the warm moist tongue sliding through her sensitive hind cheeks. He began shoving his cool snout deep in between her warm buttocks, digging his tongue into her ass.

Finally he pulled out, leaving her moaning and wishing he wouldn't stop. She had spent so long on this island, all by herself. This pleasure went unmatched by anything she had ever experience from any human. She saw his snout covered in slobber and juices, both of such coated her hind quarters and lady parts well. She could feel the liquids squishing around as she moved ever so little. She could especially feel them between her cheeks as the warm saliva found sanctuary in between her cheeks.

Then she saw as the raptor stood up tall behind her, and she thought that this might be over, that he might be ready to leave now. Maybe he had just wanted to warmly welcome her to the island and now he had done such. Though that was a stupid hope, it still went through her head for a moment as she tried to get off the log. She heard a sharp hiss as she moved and she lowered herself back into her bent over position. Maybe he didn't want her to see him leave?… Why did she hold to such stupid hopes? She asked herself.

She looked away, waiting for something to happen. When nothing did within a few seconds she turned back and saw something frightening. She first saw his member; it was hot pink with blood that rushed through it. The thing was over 12 inches without a doubt, and it was near spear like. She felt fear curl up in her gut. She was not sure about this, it was going to hurt, but what else to expect? He might dig his claws into her or give her a love nip. Yet she had no choice but to comply, as it was this or most certain death if she tried to escape.

The creature stepped up close behind her and reaching a long muscular leg it set it down on the log she leaned on. The other leg stood next to her own left foot. She felt his member rub up the crevice of her two butt cheeks. It was surprisingly warm as it twitched on her hind quarters. It was also slimy, and to make it more so, a thin sticky pre cum fluid was dripping out the tip. It got onto her cheeks and made them all the more slick as it stood upon them. She was wondering if this creature was figuring out how to proceed when she felt the member leave her buttocks. She looked back and watched as it neared her wet and ready opening.

She felt it poke against her warm, wet, fleshy lips. It slid about between them for a few seconds as it found her entrance. As it found it she was suddenly thrust into. She turned her head away and stared at the brush as tears fell from her eyes. She bit her lip till it bled as the creature shoved most of its member into her cavern. It pushed past her sensitive tight insides, never minding her squeezing muscles as they tried to keep out the invasive object.

Then, too little relief the creature started to pull out again, her insides closing back up a bit as it left. Though they only were awarded more pain as he quickly thrust back in, crying out a strange call as he reveled in the pleasure. He began to quickly thrust back in and out of her, pushing her weak body forward with every thrust. She whimpered in the pain but found that she was slowly finding the pleasure in it.

Her muscular insides tried to meet his thrusting in an attempt to receive maximum pleasure. They squeezed and massaged around the member as it quickly thrust in and out of her. She moans aloud as the creature takes her so brutishly from behind. The sound from each of his thrusts is a perverse slicking sound as her wet insides receive the large object. How the hell did I get myself into such a situation? She thinks to herself as she hears the raptor mating her cry out in bliss.

She could feel his thrusting speed up as he begins nearing his climax. She also felt his drool on her back as he leaned over her while thrusting. He pushes into her harder and harder with each thrust, driving his long, thick member deeper and deeper into her warm confines. She then felt him push as much of his member deep inside her until he pushed hard up against her cervix. She could feel his member begin to expand inside her while it throbbed with her muscles pulsating around him. The raptor lifted his head and shouted shrilly as his climax hits him full force. She can feel a hot warmth inside her belly as his seed shoots into her.

As his climax recedes, so too does his member as it begins shrinking down. She turns her head to look at him and sees his member. It is slick with both of their fluids, though with one kind that she is disgusted to see, blood. Though the sight was a sensible one to expect, her insides felt raw and pulsed with pain. Her hips were almost numb with soreness at having to receive so many rough thrusts. She carefully manages to turn about and sit with her back to the log. Even her ribs hurt now at having been leaned over that log for so long. She just wanted to lay down and fall asleep, leaving the pain for later.

She looked to the tall raptor as he stood before her, staring her up and down. He had a strange looseness to his movements now, she noticed. Before he had been quite tense but he was obviously more relaxed. Typical of any male, she supposed. Yet she wondered know what would become of her and what this randy local had in mind to do next.

No, you have the same ID as the OP, and most of your posts just consist of calling people faggots and cucks in capital letters. You don't even have anything to back up your statements.

I like 4chan too, but you're really making yourself look bad in this thread.

I came to this thread to fight 8cucks, and to invite them over to 4chan, the superior board, to fight with us there too. You are choosing to focus on me for whatever reason, this entire thread is a shitshow, that's how I like it and want it.

Hah, I had always wondered whether the id colours are the same for everyone

well, whatever works. Catch ya on the flipside!

…..

wew i just went to half chan catalog. it is really fucking shitty.

really fucking shitty

low energy, sad, so sad

faggot OP is SO BAD that he can't even make his board great again. terrible.

Fuck you, 4chan is HIGHER ENERGY than this fucking place.

Damn all you 8cucks. Damn you ALL.

WHERE IS JEWDOG WHEN WE NEED HIM?