So being a degenerate cuck who lets his wife take the coal pole is now privilege?

archive.is/2015.09.30-204035/http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/09/non-monogamy-options/

It isn't enough that you let your BRAVE feminist wife go about taking dick from every direction, you are still a shitlord for not acknowledging every other degenerates special snowflake definition of an 'intimate relationship' that needs to be acknowledged, constantly.

I still didn't get why 'challenging the status quo' was even important, or better after reading this XKCD level sophistry editorial comic. All I can see is that white always equals wrong, no matter what you do in feminism, especially if you're with a white dick, even if to just fuck around and leech off him.

They will never stop pushing, ever.

I refuse to read that site anymore. I always end up spending hours on there in horror and amazement at the absolute garbage they pass off as "social science" or whatever they think they're doing. fucking nuts

Thanks Holla Forums, now I'm mad

Oh its not "Not wanting to enable cuckoldry" (this one is actually pretty old)

This one is, "Even if you are a literal cuckold, but you still preserve the basic notion of a two-person relationship, you aren't doing enough to destroy society and you need to to check your privilege."

Wait wait wait… seriously… I know we call them, and they sometimes call themselves, "social justice warriors"… but is there really such a thing as a degree in "social justice"? I mean I suppose I shouldn't be surprised at this point, but geeze….

Trips confirm.

(checked)

I recall once watching a video of some lesbian feminist saying in no uncertain terms (though I am paraphrasing) "The real purpose behind our push for gay marriage is ultimately the end of the civil institution of marriage and ultimately the abolition of the family unit. If most people realized that was our actual endgoal they likely would oppose gay marriage, so we've created this narrative where we tell people we just want marriages like theirs. When, in fact, we neither want marriage for ourselves nor for anyone else."

While I'm sure the majority of people who approve of gay marriage are well-intentioned, it seems the leaders of the movement have some other underlying motive.

They can't be bargained with
They can't be reasoned with
They don't feel shame, or embarrassment, or guilt
And they absolutely will not stop
EVER
Until you are dead

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, user.

(from the retarded comic): 'monogamy is a little closer to losing its mythical status as "the only true way to be in love"'

True.

Men are wising the fuck up and deciding not to marry or enter LTRs with fucked up, disloyal western women. These skanks are going even crazier than they were when faced with the prospect that they won't have a male provider's wallet to leech from. Their only way to extract resources when men have given up on her is to demand handouts from the state.

The state can fuck off too, as fewer and fewer men decide to drop out of excruciating jobs in favor of less demanding jobs that still supply them with enough salary to live a comfortable bachelor's life. That means less taxes enter the system to pay all these disloyal skanks who are looking for a wallet to leech from.

'I'll take things neckbeards say when confronted with never having found someone to love them Alex.'

They will never have enough
Stpp apologizing, stop saying sorry. They take it as weakness and use it to leverage for more. Shut your mouth the time for talking is over. Let the killing begin

That's .. probably their line of thinking. I feel dirty for trying to comprehend their mental gymnastics.

Bumpan' with a shitpost.

Another slide thread.

Does anyone have a link to what this user is talking about?

The thing is it won't end with them getting rid of families but them dangling from a rope.

I'll take frigid cat lady with herpes for 100

DAILY DOUBLE

If only there was a final solution to this sort of problem. A way to corral them all together and then industriously eliminate each and every single one of them.

This isn't even about the white race anymore. This is about survival of our species. These fucks would devolve us into something lesser than human.

They'll only go as far as you let them.

It's in a female's nature to push her boundaries before being put in her place, with kikes pushing these fucked up gender roles, this is the result.

This is the author of the article.

This is exactly what (((they))) want you to do, so (((they))) can use the low birth rates and bad economy as an excuse to bring in more browns, and further white genocide.

This is basically admitting you have failed everything in your life.