Where will we go once Holla Forums shuts down?

tell me my fellow Holla Forumsnicians.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.pl/
endchan.xyz/
endchan.xyz/tech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holla Forums will never die for as long as you live.

Is that like Voldemort

8ch.pl/ for Infinity or endchan.xyz/ for Lynxchan or Nextchan for Infinity Next (coming soon(tm)).

My guess is that we will have retreat to mailing lists because chans (including Holla Forums) will be invaded by corporate shills.

Is infinity Holla Forums made?

This site runs Infinity too.

8ch.pl and endchan both have Holla Forumss with the same owners as this one. They're official backup boards.

The owners shut down 8ch.net, but not the backup?

The site owners are not the board owners. Board ownership is very independent on Holla Forums and those alternatives.

The owners of Holla Forums, 8ch.pl, endchan and Holla Forums have no formal ties. 8ch.pl/tech/ and endchan Holla Forums are official Holla Forums Holla Forums backups, but those sites are not official backup sites of this site.

Your mom's house.

Thanks for explaining this to my autistic ass.

So there's no getting away from the faggot BO huh

RIP chans

You can, but if you like the board staff but not the site you can get away from just the site.

Two alternatives with other ownership are >>>/g/ and Librechan's Holla Forums.

Fuck off pedo

Its Holla Forums seems pedo-free and not completely dead.

It's not my first choice, that's why I suggested three other boards before that.

You collectively rejected the only viable future. Suicide is your only option.

>>>/reddit/

lynxhub

endchan.xyz/tech/

Kill yourself.

You kill yourself degenerate

In addition, anonbbs.org on port 1337 is a good choice, if a bit dead right now. Nntpchan is also a good option, as is finalchan. Honestly I'd just encourage people to post on those places. Endchan and 8ch.pl make for good backup boards.