TIL that 4cuck premium actually exists

TIL that 4cuck premium actually exists.
4chan.org/vip
Probably old news by now, but holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/vip/thread/42312
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Newfag

maybe he was just in coma or some shit
I left this shitty site for about 10 months around the start of the year

there's 8ch Premium too, just post your CC details right in the reply box :^)

check the link fam, it's not called 4chan premium, but it's the same idea but with the 4chan pass

boards.4chan.org/vip/thread/42312
Look at this little piece of shit get btfo after the election.
Fucking kek.

sage

sage

sage

It's pronounced "sah - geh" FYI

HURRR SAGE SAGE GIVE ME ATTENTION

OP here, this is a sage thread now.

how new are you?

It's the Japanese word for "bottom" that was originally used on 2ch actually.

Google it fgt, it's a term from 2chan or whatever the fuck the nip board is called, and thats how they fucking pronounce it

It's 2ch not 2chan faggot. Completely different sites. 2chan is the on owned by the faggot that killed the already dying halfchan when he took over.

im never going to use either of them so idgaf. they're one and the same in my eyes

Yeah it just sort of nitpicking really since they are both pronounced futaba channel the spelling difference is just to differentiate one from the other. Honestly halfchan would have been better off if moot hired the owner of 2ch I think.

twas too far gone when he sold it anyway. unless they get new management and a new admin it wont get any better, and even then you'll have constant trap threads, ylyl, and other assorted cancer.
the last hope for it imo was when milo yianopolus was thinking about buying it; while he has some questionable stances,at least he values freedom of speech, and i doubt he'd have kept the sjw mods, but that was a few months ago

>>>/premium/

Hiroyuki did buy 4chan tho

sage

No that's 2chan. The owner of 2ch is a woman and not a bad looking one at that and 2ch is the progenitor of all imageboards including 4chan. Pay attention lad and don't forget to sage in a sage thread.