Failed my driving test 6th time

Failed my driving test 6th time.

I really want to learn how to drive, but my autism kicks in during my test and I fuck up.

Please help me drive bros.

play Carmageddon

are you asian?

I am white

You must have an extremely low IQ to fail a driving test. It's very simple, all you really have to remember are the street signs, the rest is just common sense. How autistic are you? Are you a very low-functioning autist or something?

Find a small town rural DMV. You do not have to test at your nearest one. At least here. There will be less traffic to deal with during the road test.
Or
Ask around if anyone knows of a DMV that will pass anyone.

I feel for you cousin, I have a friend with Asperger’s and he gets so wound up just riding in a car he could never drive. We gotta make him ride in the back seat so he can’t see the road.

Just stick to your bike, m8

Picture your instructor naked, then rape them.

That's the issue.
Like last time I failed because I was being too slow. My instructor said I was creating a traffic jam at the back.
But I failed also for breaking the speed limit because I hit 50 and the speed limit was 30.

Can you drive on the streets? Maybe the problem is the test itself.

If you can't pass the fucking DMV's driving test, you probably shouldn't be driving.

Tell the instructor that you are autistic or tell him that you have social anxiety. Make him feel sorry for you. Give him a play-by-play of your anxiety as you do the test. Tell him you are failing because of your mental illness. He'll pass you as long as you don't drive like a maniac.

Op go get you a few shots of nigger semen in your ass..that shit works wonders

pretty much this

The driving test is basic as fuck, it's not like they make you take high speed corners and judge your control through the apex. It isn't a racing license.

Sounds like your testosterone levels are low, you need to loose weight, up your zinc supplements (you can get magnesium, zinc, Vit B, copper and boron all in one capsule).

Stop drinking beer, the hops in it feminizes men, just look at any heavy drinkers they have womanly hips, round stomachs and breasts and less hair. They are pathetic.

Stop jacking off so much, cut it down to once every 2-3 days.

Sort your diet out, stop drinking soft drinks, lift and jog/swim.
Once you feel like a man you'll ace your driving test, like a real man.

If you are on any 'antidepressants' or other such bullshit then talk to your doctor to get weaned off them.

You only have one life stop being a faggot.

Funniest thing was Trump appointing an Asian woman as his transportation secretary.

Everyone over the age of 16 should know how to drive. But that does not necessarily mean that everyone over the age of 16 *should* drive, or even have a license.

You need to understand the importance of making that distinction, and then decide for yourself whether you are a person who should drive or should not drive, leaving what you want to be the case out of the equation.

What you want does not outweigh what society as a whole wants, and what society as a whole wants is for only people who are not going to be dangerous behind the wheel of a car.

Many people, even non autists, find that they are perfectly happy not driving.

No, they are just poor faggots. I have never ran into someone who claims "I am happy not to be a driver". People who don't have cars are either poor or disabled and aren't able to drive.

Ill be taking my driving test again pretty soon. I got it suspended indefinitely for having a seizure in the front seat of a vehicle and doing a barrel roll into a tree. and now that it's winter agaiiin, I'm just like. Fuck, Im gonna go get my driver's license and buy a car for like $500. any tips for someone who has been a decent driver in the past but hasn't driven in like a year?

hey m9, riding a bike is really cheap. no car insurance, no gas. You can save a lot of money.

You should be barred from having a license, you stupid fuck. You'll eventually do the same thing again. Let someone else drive for you, you worthless piece of shit, you are as dangerous as a drunk driver.

Don't buy a car for $500, it'll run for about a 3 days and breakdown, then cost $500 to get fixed and then break in another week or so. If you're gonna buy cars that cheap learn basic mechanic skills. You might be better off getting a cheap motorbike instead. Bikes are way cheaper and easier to keep running in good order.

Failed my DOST test 6th time.

I really want to learn how to post, but my horniness kicks in during my test and i fuck up.

Pease help me post bros.

Take driving lessons.

Do the speed limit.
Check your mirrors.
Signal your turns.
If you don't know what speed you're going then look at the speedometer.

If some other driver gets pissed at you while taking the test, ignore them. The whole point is to see if you can drive legally. Most drivers are retards and they freak out if you upset them in the slightest. Ignore them.

She is just so cute.

this one

Jesus Christ user. Just drive the fucking speed limit, stay in your lane, parallel park, and use your blinkers. How hard can it be?
I passed my first time though I made one mistake where I was turning left and I went into the first white lane instead of going into the double yellow solid & stripes lane

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt: do you an organic disorder (e.g. epilepsy) that causes seizures and/or are you being medically investigated for one ? If it was only a one-off that was due to bad drugs or whatever, I can get where you're coming from, but if not, then has a point: you shouldn't be fucking driving, for your sake, and for everyone else's.

it could be just anxiety

maybe you could ask instructor if he would let you to drive a little bit first to get in mood and lessen effect of anxiety on your driving?

I bought laced weed, and used to smoke weed daily driving high was just my usual day. I got something with a heavy amount of an upper + like some sort of psychedelic something and I started having the most terrifying anxiety ever.

As for you:

Get the fuck out of here slab of wasted human flesh. It was a one time ordeal.

well idk about motorbikes cuz It's winter here in the north, and I just need something cheap to get through the cold cuz I've been saving up enough money to leave this shit hole of a place and move where I can ride a bicycle year round and pursue my dreams of being a naked acrobat that does trick shots on a trapeze.