Turkey Happening Thread#2

Turkey Happening

I just checked the catalog and I'm surprised to see that there's no 2nd thread up about this. The last thread reached its limit so I'll make a new one.

As of now we stand at:
41 killed, 239 injured

archive.is/VL6r1
rt.com/news/348735-explosion-atatukr-reports-injured/

As somebody conclude in the last thread this may be retaliation from ZOG for Erdogan apologizing to Putin and possibly trying to make peace with Russia.

Not enough

Bumping

Interesting, I was wondering what a motivation could be.

Forgot to link thread

It was airport, there could be people. Real people could come to turkey, right?

was hoping that it was a greek/serb/armenian/kurd/whatever coming to remove kebab

** Soon… *

Snack bars snackbarring other snack bars during snackbar month.

I always laugh at this – how somebody actually spent all that time to make this. hilarious

It's almost as if someone was paid to do it… ahahah…

It always surprises me with the direction leftists choose to pursue.

Not the only possible reason- a second (probably concurrent) motivation is that ISIS attacking a Muslim country "proves terrorism has no religion". The narrative is already forming on Twitter and presumably in the MSM.

maybe some of the injured will die in the hospital

As it was proven by another muslim attack!

Islam respects women.

They might be trying to fuel the distinction between "bad" and "good" muslims, as to say 'See? Even good muslims are victims of bad ones!'.

Couldn't have happened to a bigger bunch of cunts

Yeah that seems like standard logic

Although fwiw the airport bombers were supposedly not Turkish

You are now that the Great Wall of China, the Italian Renaissance and the Exploration of Americas happened just because people hate turks.

Good riddance

why would they bomb the corpses again?

ATTACKERS IDENTIFIED AS RUSSIAN, UZBEK AND KYRGYZ NATIONALS

so they were mudslimes confirmed

Good shit.

No one likes Turkroaches anyway.

Why would (((Russian))) do it the day they announce peace talks with Russia?

It smells fishy.

Maybe Erdoroach did it to his own people to get sympathy and help relations with Russia?

Or maybe Russia did it to stick it to them.

All in all, this sounds like a kike scheme.

she's turkish not a leftist

Isn't Turkey supporting ISIS?

yes. turkroaches have been allowing men and supplies to flow through the border to syria. guys coming off the frontline go to turkey for medical treatment and R&R.

Is that police tape wrapped around upside down? Dumb roaches.

Looks like a Paki from the Twitter page.

What is this whore doing outside of her burka with her limbs exposed? Somebody get a harem train on this slut, then stone her to death.

Russian national means he hold a Russian passport. Russia has a sizeable Muslim problem, so it's most likely a snackbar shitskin (Chechen, Tartar, or worse)

AAAAAND IT'S MEMORYHOLED

I like how no one gives a fuck

JOUJI

Meanwhile in Turkucky

r8 my new OC

This. But my money would be on the Turkish Golum doing it himself, because his support for ISIS was now too obvious.

He bombs a few turkroaches, lick Putin's ass for a second and says "Terrorists are not muslims", "See koufar, we are atacked too! That means we are good guys right ?!"

Same week, the (((EU))) restart negociations…