Ukrainian Civil War

Today, the Ukrainian army launched an offensive on the towns surrounding Debaltsevo

According to the DNR sources, the Ukrainian army lost two tank platoons and several units of mechanised infantry.
The DNR military spokesperson also reports that the DNR troops have suffered no casualties and have fought off the enemy.

Ukrainian sources are reporting that they've captured Uglegorsk and are ready to take Debaletsevo.

The Minsk agreements are finished, it's time for happening threads.

Also, if any Rusanons can help translate the links/pics, it would be greatly appreciated, my Russian is shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RPC_Fort#Firearms
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2012/01/23/brzezinski-tells-salon-those-rich-jews-control-congress/
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-03-07/the-u-s-election-s-echoes-of-1996-russia
lostarmour.info/map/
reconquista-europe.tumblr.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volodymyr_Groysman
youtube.com/watch?v=W-AAAHZBZmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First pic says that in the Svetlodarsk area, there is fighting, and that there are many wounded on the Ukrainian side and panic on part of the separatists.
He says that all forms of weaponry are being used, tanks, mortars and self-propelled artillery.

The second picture says that the Ukrainians lost two platoons of tanks and several infantrymen.
It says that one line of defence was abandoned, but quickly returned and that the Ukrainian army continues to suffer casualties as the battles go on.
At the bottom is an apparent UN statement: There is a risk that all out warfare may resume in Ukraine.

Good luck Novorossia! Ward off from those kikes

Its happening again? When are Jewkies going to learn? Why at they starting this again now? Does it have anything to do with Russia entering peace negotiations with Turkey?

Ukrainians are probably going to leave their wounded to die in the field again. Wonder if they sent their militias Azov etc out as cannon fodder first

The only winner of this fight

The Ukrainian army captured the areas surrounding Sanzharovky, and took over two strategic heights near Logvinovo, 2-3km away from Logvinovo.
It's likely that the Ukrainian army is going to assault the town from many different directions in order to recapture it.

The road between Gorlovka and Donetsk is being shelled.

Atleast this gives me a chance to post all my old ukrainian memes.

I can't translate all of this, but shit's fucked, the Ukrainians are beginning to capture strategic areas around Debaltsevo and have already made contact with the DNR army.

The DNR soldier in this video says that the Ukrainian right-sector battalions have begun an offensive onto the town of Logvinov and surrounding towns. He says that the DNR troops haven't withdrawn and that the situation is escalating.

The town of Gorlovka is being shelled again.

That explains the heavy casualties amongst the Ukrainians.

Any info on Givi and Motorola?

Nope.

Do we have an RIDF in here to expand on the situation in the totally not Russian state? How's life there? Have they decided to print own money or has Russia forbidden it?

The last anyone checked they use Ukrainian and Russian cash.

The DNR ministry is reporting that the Ukrainians have launched an offensive on the towns surrounding Debaltsevo.

Choose one.

Do some reasearch on Ukraine and you will find out why it shouldn't exist in the first place. It's russian/polish land.

Is the Ukrainian army still conscripting?

They have been sending their youth to the meat grinder for 2 years. When is all the unnecessary death enough, I wonder.

Pic related. Ukraine is still a "real country", but it should be cut down a whole lot.

DNR Defence secretary says that the Ukrainian side has lost two BMP's and one BTR.
No figures on the casualties, but the DNR side reportedly suffered none.

Daily reminder to filter everyone who supports the LITERAL COMMIE 'Novorossians'.

Get lost kike.

I love how both groups of slavs are notorious liars and you just know they are full of shit. Both report crushing victories, take half of what both said and that's likely the truth.

They are using their youth as a training ground for the Russian troops. When? I don't really know since no one knows what is Putin's end game with UA.

That's actually an extremely optimistic map you got there, if things really go south, the players at play won't hesitate to had the areas over to the bordering countries.

Literally retarded.

I do support Right Sector. But I dont support the kike oligarchs placed by ZOG.

When the fuck will Ukranians awake and start liberating their country? Let the Novorussian have their country For the moment, right now real ukranians should start clean up the country of (((vermins)))

Ah sorry, did I trigger you there Antifa?

I'm beginning to soften my stance towards the ukranians now that it's become apparent they won't get into the EU. They are the better people in this they support nazism and the extreme right while russia supports communists and the extreme left.

New fag and a Russian shill just die

the war makes no sense

why not just let them seceed? kikes i suppose…

This shit is still going on? Wake me up when euromaiden ends

Putin wants to keep the situation like this until Ukraine and maybe EU collapse so he can take southeastern half of Ukraine for himself and maybe back his own men for the rest of the country.

The brutal reality of Ukraine is that they'll always be under the control of either east or the west. They'll never be really independent. And, frankly, west won't hold them. This whole thing was a charade which will have no effect long term. Ukraine will be swallowed by Russia. If something is left, they'll be paraplegics tended to by Poland. I feel sad thinking about it.

I thought they were on a cease fire?

People fighting off clandestine infringement aren't the people that you should be fighting against. The peoples of Ukraine are fighting this infringment on their rights but both of them have been manipulated by peoples who are evil.
Project moar, faggot.

I'd bet the equivalent of an average Russian monthly salary that the person who made that map and decided that 1/8 of Ukraine rightfully belongs to nazi Germany has at least once kvetched about NATO fascists on the Internet.

Pic is the official DNR news source for the posts translated here

Russians are literally the niggers of Europe.
They have 4 BILLION acres of land, yet instead of doing anything with it they'd rather take the richer, more prosperous lands of Western Europe by force just because 'gibs me dat'.

Exactly. Its not like Ukranians dindu nuffin and russia is satanist babie-eaters, but the ukranians nationalist are good, but their leadership was coopted by the kikes after the Maidan, and so forced in continuing the war.

Besides, TBH, previous ukranian assaults were a failure. Its foolish to continue.

If you side with Communists you're Antifa in my book.
Go grab your triangles.

What's stopping him from invading whole eastern Ukraine right now? Ukraine meme army?

A whole bunch of that land is just endless Taiga, only thing you can do with that is log it.

The presidential admin is reporting that claims of a Ukrainian attack are false.

Starting wars is unwise and creates a stronger boogeyman. Remember what they did to Hitler?

Why not just let Ukraine dig its own hole and wait for them to beg Russia to come back? EU closed their doors. They're all alone now. Just wait for leadership to collapse. Current rule of tyrany and brainwashing in Ukraine won't last long.

They literally begged the Brits to take a truckload of their land for free.
They want Western Europeans to do all the work for them.

What's the difference between this conflict and Germans invading Poland to protect ethnic Germans?

Wasn't that only for Russian citizen who emigrated out of the country?

Yes, Russian citizens only.

Pretty sure the free land was only for Russian citizens.

Why take a slice of Ukraine now, when you can force a bloody stalemate instead, and have DNR rejoin Ukraine on your terms. That way you have a lever of control over the whole country, not just it's eastern portion.

Did the Ukrainian finally understood they are being played like damn fiddle?

White Russians are a tiny populace in comparison to the various shits they lord over in the east, most of which aren't in great number either and live their traditional lifestyles rather than how the Slav does out west.

Eastern Russia is fucking barren when it comes to people. Its like when Donbass was being set up way back when serfs were still a thing. Russia needed educated people to get shit done and hilariously enough an illiterate brit managed to build it up into the whole industrial heart of the Russian Empire itself.

Wait - since when has there been a civil war in The Ukraine?
Like, they're fighting themselves, not Crimea/Putin?

Daily reminder europe and third reich were destroyed by russian subhumans

Of course, Ukraine doesn't want to be held as the side that broke Minsk-2 or else the US and EU can't aid them without DNR/LPR and Russia gaining the moral high ground.

Lost you there mate, why would putin want to give dnr back to ukraine? Aren't we talking about russia expanding its territory?

As far as I'm concerned both sides are squatting on what is rightfully my land.

t.Black sea German

Russia views Ukraine to itself like US Puerto Rico. And that's pretty accurate historically. They let them do their own thing as long as they don't side with the west. Well now they broke that and they're being sucked on by the jew.

What is are the war aims anyway in this point of the war?

All of it has been bombed to shit. The eastern provinces would only cause economic trouble to already stretched Ukrainian economy

NATO has been very hands off with the situation. They haven't banked any real resources for the Ukrainian side during the conflict, they probably wont afterwards either

That's like wanting to suck a tit of a dead cow. EU is in its death throes, and the kind of infrastructure boon received by Poland and Baltic countries is out of the question.

This is probably the only reason. The egos of Ukrainian leadership can't take letting the provinces have self-determination on the scale they'd want after 2 years of civil war.

What Russia wants? Nobody knows, but the current stalemate is favorable to them.

I'm a bit triggered here tbh, user.

You need to understand that the peoples in the east want unification with Russia in all sense of the word, but there is a risk that Moscow jewry will infect the DNR and it'll completely corrupt it anyways.

Unfortunately, no one on this fucking board understands that Moscow and Washington are one and the same in their aims, kill off as many conscious peoples.

It's been a civil war since the eastern Ukrainians capture the government buildings of Donetsk and Luhansk, don't you remember that that an 'anti-maidan' happened in the east?

No, that's not true at all. Ukraine is just a peripheral region like Alaska would be to the US, same thing with Kazakhstan and all of the other areas that are rightfully the Russian Empire under the Russian crown.

Don't you get it? Russia (government) doesn't want anything. The people in the east want this. If Russia (the Russian government) wanted this, Putin would've protected the people there but he didn't.

I find it hilarious that people like Azov when the DPR kicked all the gays out and terrorized the gypos.

For the most part the fighting is done by locals. Americans back the Ukrainians and Russians back well the Russians.

Its a proxy war in a sense.

Nigger listen. I won't deny that commies fight for Novorosisya. But most of Lugansky Militia are Cossacks, RNU people and so forth, die hard right wing Orthodox/Pagan militias

I think Putin would prefer DNR to be a part of Ukraine as some kind of autonomous republic instead. That way there will be a very pro-russian region swaying Ukrainian politics. Annexing DNR would just give him a small slice of, admittedly well industrialized land. Letting DNR be absorbed into Ukraine on his terms would put the whole of Ukraine back into Russia's sphere of influence.

An Eastern Ukrainian soldier's reporting that the Ukrainians launched a small skirmish against their positions, and that it was unsuccessful.

So in your opinion this whole conflict is about Vladimir punishing Ukraine for leaning toward west? If that's the case all it's gonna take for ceasefire is Ukraine admitting to be a little whore.

Russia doesn't want to be cut off from the West nor another NATO base so near their country.
I can understand why he doesn't want to pull the army in, but why not close the gas pipelines and let the other side just freeze to death?

Теперь окончательный ответ: как реагировать - должны принимать на очень высоком уровне, а это небыстро.
Так что лозунг Медведева: "Помощи нет, но вы держитесь" - единственное, что можно говорить пока атакуемым ополченцам.

Thought I would hare, Russanon on Russchan says that he thinks that this isn't much of a full fledged assault but more of reaction check.

Is the US going to let Texas hold secession referendum?

See, Russia is a big leveled plain. They have no natural defenses against invasions, so their mind is paranoid. To cope, they created a big empire that reaches to everywhere where you can find mountains. One painful spot is Ukraine. If west controls it, they have an easy access to Russia. They can't allow that.

You're delusional. Maybe read up on the history of Russia and get back on this topic, none of your posts make any sense. Russia has only one enemy, and that is China, there goes your theory of paranoia out of the window. China will invade Russia and the government knows this, but they don't care. What's going on in Ukraine is ethnic cleansing of the self-dependant populations (Donbass is an industrious region filled with industrious peoples).

Daily reminder that Crimea became part of Ukraine because commies.

And the ukranian are not? I'm suppose to sympathize with people who fight alongside literal communists. why?

Texas is a pretty good allegory to the Ukrainian conflict.

You know that the US couldn't let them leave, and the Texans in turn would rise up as separatist militias.

Because jews on the other side.

Because DNR aren't inherently communist fucktwat

Azov is bankrolled by an actual kike if I recall. Lots of the militias were/are.

Your post is incoherent. I'm talking about an attitude which was established by tzars centuries ago and was impetus for shaping Russia into its general shape. You, on the other hand, threw three different topics in a post and never connected them.

ALL HAIL AZOV
FUCK THE PUTIN SHILLS
ALL HAIL AZOV
FUCK THE PUTIN SHILLS
ALL HAIL AZOV
FUCK THE PUTIN SHILLS
ALL HAIL AZOV
FUCK THE PUTIN SHILLS
ALL HAIL AZOV
FUCK THE PUTIN SHILLS

there were no ethnic german in Poland to begin with, might as well argue that France was protecting it's citizens in western germany

Are you fucking retarded?

Please don't insult the German this way.You are being played for something even the fucking politicians boasted about:the safety cordon around russia

lol
There aren't now. Not so a century ago.

this tbh

russians are huge cocksuckers

Texas is like 50% white and a couple of cycles away from becoming a swing state. And a chunk of that white populatiion isn't even Texan.

check out this commander of azov battalion with israeli weaponry

They're putting themselves into a pocket again. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

This attitude wasn't established by czars, and you're pulling shit out of your arse, Russia was pretty well governed until the revolutionaries started coming. Also, the eastern european cossacks are still legally under the czars rule, that's why donbass for certain people is important because it ensures a christian enclave.

Its what happens when you lose any experienced troops from the soviet days either through defection, death or budget cuts way back when. Basically the Army is being ran by green folk.

Christ, you're making me pull out youtube vids to drive my point.

Yes, because a Ukrainian weapons making facility made a deal with the developer to produce Tavors in Ukraine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RPC_Fort#Firearms

So you're actually gonna take some assholes opinion over the real deal? No wonder you're fucked, you're listening to Molyneux tier garbage.

Also, Peter the great sold Russia to germany, shows how much you really know about Russian history.

Nope. Next you'll tell me Eastern Ukraine is full of ethnic Ukrainians and Russia is oppressing them.

Wrong dude bro.

Sorry

Also, look up 'Grand Tartary', this fuckers hypothesis is is completely delusional, and a reflection of German rewriting of history.

(((TPTB))) using their Ukrainian lackeys to instigate war with Russia before a Trump presidency (and, presumably, normalization of relations with Russia).

Sorry mate, but you'll have to give me something more if you wish to be taken seriously.

This board is so adept at detecting Jewish lies. If only it were half as good with Nazi ones…

Muscovy = / = Russia

Poland is nothing more than the toilet of Europe and not even a real country.

Russia itself is bankrolled by literal jews. Putin was head of the KGB

Whenever Russians feel like being gigantic cocksuckers and annexing thier neighbors they accuse them of not being a real country.

One Katyn wasn't enough.

That's Holla Forums & propaganda 101: meme it until it becomes reality.

We do the same shit.

Someone hasn't understood what meme magic really is

They want to join the EU & NATO.

Okay, you're either stupid or an actual paid Russian shill. The Ukie nationalist groups have all unequivocally condemned faggotry, and have bombed most attempts at pride parades - that one got off with thousands of cops protecting it. They had to hold it in the outskirts of Kyiv and maintain opsec just to protect it. Most of the nationalist groups also oppose joining the EU. Ukrainians in general hate faggotry, last time they tried to have a "pride" the grandmothers were out waving signs and spitting on the fags.

Most of the nationalist groups also support ties with Poland and the Baltics, not joining the EU. Despite what the western media said, the Maidan wasn't as much about joining the EU as it was about the utterly ridiculous Ukrainian bureaucracy.

Poroshenko is a Washington puppet, but his approval ratings are lower than Yanukovitch's were.

I generally stay away from threads like this, but your post made me come out of lurking. Congratz, matey, it's rare thing among Westerners to understand that.

That's a slingshot

THIS

It's a triangle in my mind, you killjoy.

It was never real. Just backstabing Putin's trick to let ukrops escape and regroup.

And they run Ukraine?

Who runs Ukraine?

Who decides if Ukraine joins EU & NATO?

Get with reality; these people do not get to decide the course of the looted nation they now live in.

I'm Greek; you think we have a choice about being in the EU? Ukraine is being turned into the next slave state; they've already been looted, all that's left is to sell their future for nothing.

Wake the fuck up.

LONG STORY SHORT
ukraine got cucked by Obama and Merkel
Putin did damage control and made donbass happen
new ukranine is collapsing under the control of western agents
maidan extremists know they ot cucked
so kiev sends them as cannon fodder to donbass
where militias slaughter disorganised and illequipped ukranian units
while the militias get support in arms, personnel, intelligence and leadership from russia

overall, donbass will become a frozen conflict like chechnya, ukraine will be a failed state that wont get into the EU, while NATO will use it as a military base,
just like Kosovo.
Donbass and Lugansk will be eventually kept on social/financial life support from russia and as more and more of citizens will leave to russia, it will become a militarized buffer zone for russia

who won? not russia, not ukraine, but as always the international ___

I don't know user; frozen conflict is better than what history usually has happen like with the serbs exclave having a similar situation only to be run over with a blitzkrieg within 3 days.

This, most, if not all of the oligarchs here are literal jews. But Putin was no thet head of KGB - he was an agent of the Leningrad branch, as far as I remember. He was stationed by Yeltsin's crew (aka oligarchs) as president only in order to keep the crew in true power and have the oil, gas, resource money. Tons of that money go to foreign banks.

Look, I know that Russia now is much better than the USSR and the 90's Russia ever was (I've seen some shit in the 90's and I don't wish to ever remember it), but for fuck sake, do not blindly trust Putin and his oligarchs. But, of course, I'm a D&C shill and Putin is God-Emperor who dindu nuffin wrong, blah-blah-blah.

t. russian

*not the

Fuck, I better go to sleep now.

Azov has its own tank factory. Golden Dawn does not. Kyiv is walking a fine line and due to the level of corruption in the country has virtually no enforcement mechanism. Ukraine has the potential to get much more interesting than most people on Holla Forums seem to realize.

Do they sell tanks?

Debatable, Soviet bureaucrats at least planned for indefinitely long and bitter conflict. Quality of life in modern Russia is just as shit outside of Moscow, St. Petersburg, and other major cities (and they were degenerate metropoli even back then), but it's also no longer an autarchy.

Won't say 'we' because I turned my back on the State of Russia, which has done nothing but cucked Russians to the various foreigners almost as long as it existed.

t. another Russian.

russia wont let that. the dondass basin is the industral heartland of ukraine.
its not just a piece of land as a bufferzone.

think of chechoslovakia in the 30s and 40s.
germany invaded it very early not just because of territory, but because of its industry.

Yeah I think that's a safe stance user.

Thing is though, conflicts like Ukraine & Syria are pretty black and white. The Ukranian people are getting pozzed, their wealth is being
siphoned off to foreign countries, and they don't even get to decide what happens.

Long story short, want to know who is fighting the good fight in this brave new world? Find out who is opposing the United States.

Right now, that's Russia.

This is true user, but I don't think that tank factory will matter at all when the United States masters decide that Azov has outlived its usefulness.

Remember, we were already part of the EU and, before Golden Dawn could take over, they were all thrown in jail.

Ukraine is a different situation.

I hope for the sake of the Ukranian people you are right, but I have the feeling that if such a thing happens, it will mean United States "Democracy" coming to visit Ukraine.

Ukraine will turn into Syria and, worst of all, it will probably always have been part of (((their))) plan.

The only way out for them is for things to go as you say, but how can that possibly happen?

Are Ukrainians slaughtering ethnic Russians?

lies

Yeah I think that's a safe stance user.

Thing is though, conflicts like Ukraine & Syria are pretty black and white. The Ukranian people are getting pozzed, their wealth is being
siphoned off to foreign countries, and they don't even get to decide what happens.

Long story short, want to know who is fighting the good fight in this brave new world? Find out who is opposing the United States.

Right now, that's Russia.

This is true user, but I don't think that tank factory will matter at all when the United States masters decide that Azov has outlived its usefulness.

Remember, we were already part of the EU and, before Golden Dawn could take over, they were all thrown in jail.

Ukraine is a different situation.

I hope for the sake of the Ukranian people you are right, but I have the feeling that if such a thing happens, it will mean United States "Democracy" coming to visit Ukraine.

Ukraine will turn into Syria and, worst of all, it will probably always have been part of (((their))) plan.

The only way out for them is for things to go as you say, but how can that possibly happen?

Not sure if that's rhetorical, but pic related.

That's politically motivated street fighting. The poles were massacring families in their homes.

You see, dear Olag, being a lying subhuman really doesnt help.

And so was Mikhail Khodorkovsky,who bought,with Rothschild money,the petrol field in Siberia and was going to sell it in stock exchange.Where is he now?If it wasn't for Putin,not even Gazprom would be Russianl.I'm not a Russian,but isn't this a sign that,there is at least something going behind?

Your pick is an outcome of two militant groups - one pro-Russian, another pro-Ukrainian - clashing. There was a battle and one group lost badly, but Odessa is still speaking Russian mostly, and nobody persecutes ethnic Russians for their Russianness. To be honest, it's a completely different beast, neither Russia nor Ukraine. Odessa is, well, Odessa, even with Jews out.

Source: had been to Odessa with the family on NYE every year since Maidan.

You are right user, and Putin has been confiscating their wealth and throwing them in jail, but what other user said is right. You can't blindly follow the guy.

You have to take it situation by situation and there are plenty of jew oligarchs in russia left.

That being said, the situation in Ukraine is very obviously black and white.

Just ask yourself:

Who does the United States support?

Thanks for the correction user; it really is a completely different situation then.

Gazprom is run by a kike (((Miller))), as well as Rosneft (((Sechin))) and they're looking to China for investments.

I'd rather have Russia submit to EU than become a chink vassal state.

How could they even be so retarded? They do realise that this is basically casus belli for Russia to have an above-table military intervention?

Maybe it's Russian fifth column

The people of Dotnesk are Russians; their ancestors are Russians and their first language is Russian. Dotnesk itself was Russian up until Lenin decided to give it away to the hohols. Kiev wants to remove Russian-ness from Dotnesk in a similar manner to how Jews want to remove Whiteness from the West. It's a quiet genocide.

wasnt much of a battle dude, shooting jumpers and incinerating everyone left inside the building, was a crazy thing to watch

It remains to be seen. A US invasion of Ukraine is militarily possible, but would either result in a guaranteed Trump win if before the election, or if after the election would be enormously unpopular. A full scale Russian invasion is more likely if Ukrainian nationalists took power.

There's also a functioning nuclear power industry in Ukraine and significant left behind nuclear engineering capacity. The capacity for rapid nuclear armament, at least at a basic level, exists.

I'm not saying Ukraine isn't in a bad spot. All of Europe is. But the factors for a genuine nationalist takeover are much more prevalent in Ukraine than anywhere else.

And just because Russia is the enemy of your enemy doesn't make it your friend. Remember that their psychological warfare capacity is as advanced as what the US has.

It wasn't a random act, giving Novorossija to the Ukros. It was a way of maintaining an ethnic plurality so that Ukrainian separatism would be impossible. Which of course didn't work.

That said yea it should be separate

At least try to be less obvious, chaim.

The Donbass was far more ethnically Ukrainian than Russian before the holodomor, katsap.

Im pro Third Reich as it gets but these are as questionable as the Holohoax "proof".
Regardless of their authenticity, Im glad the Poleshits are getting the taste of their own medicine. They have always been the number 2 promoter of the Holohoax.

Nigger, learn some reading comprehension.

Right now, Russia is on fast track towards Chinese takeover. Google if you need proof, otherwise take it as my opinion and proceed to discard because that's different from yours and Anglin's. And if I had to choose between two poison pills - one called China and other called EU - I'd take the latter. Because EU is largely toothless and can't really enforce anything - Poland has gone fascist lite, Hungary built a wall, guess what, both remain full members of the Union with all the benefits and none of the drawbacks.

Of course you have to doubt.I know there is someone/something behind Putin.What i don't know if it's the same people behind US or it's another different group.It get depressing knowing that there is nothing nor a single one who can stood in this sea of shit.

That is probably the alternative plan.Of one thing we can be sure is that the people behind Putin have one goal: Eurasia.From Spain to Russia,no China.As it always was.
But if Russia lose any kind of access to the West,they will have to retort back to the Chink.
China suffers from worse problem than Russia by a geographic stand point,same as India.Without massive conquest or really buying everything in the West,the US will not allow them to even think about it.In fact,the fact that Russia is still standing is matter of surprise.

Thanks for the hope user; I'm envious then and hope that they pull it off before they get too pozzed.

That is true user, but Russians have always looked out for us, even when they were virtually powerless during the 90's genocide.

I know that the government looks after its own interests there, but the people have bled for us willingly and continue to do so.

Either way, I hope Ukraine gets its shit together in a manner that's best for Ukraine; whatever they think of themselves, we still think of them as our brothers too.

That's why this conflict is so heartbreaking.

China suffers from the problem it's fucking China. A state which enslaved it's own people in order for a small, Western-educated elite to become political and economic powerhouse.

They're worse than kikes. They're also just as prone to group mentality and nepotism as kikes. MPC has a few good threads on Asians in general and Chinese specifically.

I had no idea; time to go educate myself. Those threads are always gold.

Thanks user!

Fuck off kike.

Oh, look at those poor Jews murdered by the Nazis. Truly, they are the proof that the holocaust happened. Remember the 6 million.

I'm not talking about people.Their force is in the fact they are so many,they produce and sell more than they consume and most of the wealth is held by a bunch of elites.
The problem is that this can't go on forever and we are seeing it now.If they ever try to change their situation they will find Russia up and a sea completely surrounded by the US down.Without really sending thousands to die and let them be shelled by nuclear fire,they can't revert this.
Their work in Africa is,as now,fucking useless.They need resources from Russia.And Russia,if completely surrounded,will have to cave to one or the other to exist.
The Brexit is a good thing though.Because if the EU starts to fall down it can re-open Europe to Russia in far more way than the EU or the sanction could.

Look into China implementing good goy points recently - basically, a (((social networking app))) which gives you a quantifiable reputation, much like an online forum, but in real life. And it will be considered an important statistic by employers and universities, of course…

China is what kikes dream when they crawl under their sheets.

Geopolitics is not real, not in modernity. Stop wanking off to Dugin, he's anti-white and explicitly stated so.

Fuck off, D&C shill.

Are you fucking real?This is not Dugin,this is fucking Brzezinski.C'mon user.

So, an old Jew speaking typical Jewish drivel. According to that lawgic, Central Europe should be a shithole - which it is not.

Holla Forums never changes

You don't even fucking know Brzezinski?He made an entire book about the Israel Lobby in US and how fucking stupid was for the US to get involved in Middle East,since they gained nothing out and it's just to help Israel.Hell he said US should deny Israel airspace.

White Ukrainians fighting for White Nationalism

The shills that have a chip on their shoulder, pathetic

k.

Look at these brave men defending Europe from the Russians, who are Mongol-Tatars from Asia!

RIDF, please

Hitler was secretly fond of Muslims, who are our Turkic brothers.

The Russians are Asian savages, not true Europeans like these men

We are the true followers of Hitler tbh

NIe pic, do you know where it came from?

Some of the VK groups, they tend to be cancer though.

This conflict will never end because slavs don't fight for glory or politics.

They do it for fun and vodka, even chance to shoot someone legally would be a greatest thing to do for a slav. They are unstoppable killing machines for who war is a fun video game.

Neither americans, mudshits, asians or europeans would understand that. We are cruel motherfuckers who would die laughing, and kill smiling.

Do you think they would stop killing each other because they are all white brothers? Nope, sorry, too much vodka hits the head and its time to reload ak-47 and have more fun. Jews know our weakness of killing for fun, they utilize it well.

Brzezinski is a pole, not a Jew, idiot. Kissinger hated him because he thought all Poles were antisemitic

Wrong user.

I know he's supposed to be a Pollack, and there are no apparent Jewish relations at a glance, but he supported way too much Jewry, including bombing campaigns in Serbia and arming mujaheedins. Just because he doesn't like Israel doesn't mean he's not a good goy.

Not disputing that he hasn't done good goy things, just arguing about his ethnicity.

Evidence?

He was already out of office at that time IIRC

user you quoted me instead of .I know he isn't a jew. i already said it

His policy echoes quite hard, I suppose his names does too - he's just good at hiding it. Better than most kikes.

More like trying to make sure that Russia didn't have to fight on two fronts at once, let alone in a world war scenario. Now they've shown their strength and capabilities in Syria and kept their own tactical options available (Russian base in Tartus, Syria, for example).

It probably wasn't an easy decision but it did save us from at least 8 months of all-out war, allowing time for things like Brexit to occur.

NATO's probably in panick mode: No big war to distract the people and show them why the EU is needed means bye bye NATO, bye bye EU soon.

Sorry, I thought you meant 'Wrong, user'.

In some respects, but he's also been very anti-Israel in others.
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2012/01/23/brzezinski-tells-salon-those-rich-jews-control-congress/

Not really, it's just a Polish name.

I've read that (((Kissinger))) dislike him because he reminded him of the Polish goys who used to bully him as a child.

This better be a fucking joke

It writes itself

lmao ukrainischer Abschaum

I don't get it, why do you say that user?

I don't think so user. (((NATO))) doesn't need that to proliferate. They're even expanding into fucking Serbia for God's sake.

SERBIA

We really need to rename the North Atlantic Treaty Organization. If people learned what NATO stands for they'd probably ask more questions.

Halts Maul Ivan

On the topic of "communists" in East Ukraine, here is what you should be at least aware of:

- They promote straight cultural conservatism
- They are ethnic Russians so to them nostalgia to communism is nostalgia to the time where they were not separated from their country, i.e. an expression of ethnic nationalism
- Pretty much the only leftist thing about them is being against oligarchs and for state controlled mines/industry which is not so bad really
- They do not want to export their ideology to anyone, unlike Obama and Kerry "fighting for LGBT rights worldwide"
- They are on their land and they are being attacked by people who hate them and want to bring them under the yoke of EU/NATO by force.

Also, consider this article by ((Bloomberg) where they admit THAT THE LEADER OF THE RUSSIAN COMMUNIST PARTY WOULD BE CONSIDERED "RIGHT WING NATIVIST" IN USA

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-03-07/the-u-s-election-s-echoes-of-1996-russia

A red flag with hammer and sickle disgusts me as much as the next person, but you should concentrate on substance, rather than on symbols which are perceived very differently by the people who use them.

And the ukrainian faggots are certainly no Nazis to me just because they wave swastikas.

Bought any new Hakenkreuzfahnen from your allowance paid by Schlomo Judensternstein yet?

Did you buy a new Hammer and Sickle Flag from your allowance paid by Chaim Putinsteinberg yet?

Donbass and Luhansk is where all the cheap labour and factories are. It's coincidentally where all the Russian speakers are. They should let them go but they won't because they want that industry.

I never claimed Putin, Russia or the Novorossiya guys are good yet you sperg the fuck out thinking I support them.

You can't be any more obvious, you judeophile Untermensch.

You're not on their side, so you're on Russia's.
Easy as that, kikeboy

what

Duality was a mistake.

sorry to dissapoint you but it was us Serbians who made you start WW1 and lose WW2. Hitler lost 2 months with his offensive on yugoslavia and those were the 2 months he later would have needed to slay stalin for good.
Remember, Hitler was 100km from moscow when winter came and fucked his troops and mechanization.

If Serbians would not have delayed Hitler:
- stalin would have lost moscow
- stalin would have lost most of his industrial power
- a nationalist regime would have been installed in moscow just like in paris
- stalin would have been BTFO
- stalingrad would have never happened
- hitler would have bombed UK into stone age with no front in the east to worry about

I also read that UK was 3 months before collapse. They had no pilots for their RAF and polish pilots were dropping bombs on Germany. If Hitler would have only had 3 more months he would have broken the UK.

Thank you for salvaging this thread dvachposter.

Motorola has been dead for a while. Givi should still be alive though

Did she die in the first one? like literally eaten by that escalator?

Motorola did have an assassination attempt against him, but he seems fine.

Last time they tried to take Debaltsevo it went horribly wrong. I hope the same will happen again.

In other news, the Ukrainian assault ended in utter failure, they lost several armored vehicles and troops.

Could be propaganda

It's not, the Ukrainian media and twitter feeds are reporting the same thing.

Also, no casualties on the side of the eastern ukrainians, the reason the Ukrainians didn't make it is because of eastern ukrainian artillery.

Yes.

As much as its fun to take sides and cheer for the USA/NATO/Ukraine making a fool of themselves in the arts of war, I think the problem is that the USA/NATO, or even the Ukraine, are fighting this war with the intention of winning it.

This is either just another advanced probing, testing of Russian response time and effort or meant to distract and try to wear the Russians thin, keep their eyes on their western border rather than their southern one (China).

Ultimately it could even be trying to unleash WW3 in a panicked, badly coordinated effort to try to hide the crimes of the Jews.

As long as they don't lose their own sons and daughters to the war, they don't consider it in any way a defeat if the Ukrainian army gets BTFO'd again.

They killed him eafterwards

yes, we already had a thread about this full of subhumans getting off to torture

Ulrainians might as well be Chinks

the ukrainian conflict shows well how civil uprising can cause shitloads of trouble for the government. The seperatists may have been armed by the russkies but it is impressive how they are causing such losses on the kiev site without even beeing an organized army

this is good news for us and it shows us that gubmint is not allmighty even if it has military power. Also the war ruined the financial situation for kiev and they are really bleeding hard.

Motorola
Big Jihad

Ukrainian journalist reporting the withdrawing of casualties from the front line.

I can tell you for certain that China will invade Russia and it's gonna be soon. Also, the creation of a Russian national guard under the kremlin is proof that Russia will be engaged in civil war really soon, just like America, except in Russia the civilians won't win.
Also, Russia isn't independant, Russia is owned by Germany, don't get involved in politics, it's a distraction.

It's also a good indicator into what modern warfare will look like. Also, the sky in eastern Ukraine is defacto a no fly zone, shows how much air-superiority really matters in wars.

You significantly underestimate the level of corruption of the Kyiv government. Half of the supplies the troops needed to fight were simply stolen and sold on black markets - there were groups of western Ukrainian grandmothers going to Poland and smuggling body armor and other supplies into Ukraine just to supply the army. The separatists, with Russian supply and significant weapons stores in the East have been better supplied until recently, if not still, with weapons and armor.

I wouldn't consider it indicative of what you would face going up against a western government, unless you have Russian supply ships inbound and the government in question is horribly corrupt to the point where they steal the MREs from the troops.

Also this.

Video related, alleged footage of national guard selling humvees to the eastern Ukrainians.

In this scenario do nukes exist? Or do people possess the ability to disable ICBMs and we just don't know about it?

Otherwise, noone is invading anyone until it's clear that civil unrest has led to nuclear capability being removed.

>The seperatists may have been armed by the russkies but it is impressive how they are causing such losses on the kiev site without even beeing an organized army
They don't. Regular russian army did this and go buck behind the border.

Ukrainian and Russian are not the same language OP, they're actually fairly different from each other.

WHAT?

That's "novorossian rebel".

About the Chinese? No, they will walk in like it's their own territory, they're doing it now.

There are only thirty million people in Siberia, China can deploy twenty million, but five million would suffice. The chinese are better armed than the Russians anyways.

There are probably millions of illegal Chinese workers in Siberia already, they bought many entire oblasts.

Op, please.

You just went full retard.

Never go full retard.

HEIL HITLER

Well fuck is the Nazis got their asses kicked by the "Slavic subhumans" that doesn't speak to highly of the Aryan master race does it?

You took 20 million cassulties and got saved by the US. The Germans shoved the russians shit in so hard the population won't recover for 100 years if ever. MUH AWESOME USSR this is why I hate you vlad

Did you know that nowhere in actual NatSoc literature or material - nowhere at all, not once - does appear the term "master race"/Herrenrasse? Don't fall for such easy lies.

Fuck man, that's a brutal way to go. Have to feel sorry for that poor kid.

The only reason there are Russians in eastern Ukraine was because the Soviets fucking genocided the original Ukrainian inhabitants.

For all the mention of Holodomor we have here, people seem to be very unable to connect the dots.

20 million downed and still had enough fight left to retake all that stolen land and then some.

Maybe your stupid asses shouldn't have declared war on the united states, maybe you should have defended your beaches better.

As long as there is a planet Earth and with politics on it, there will be geopolitics. What a non-sensical statement.

And Germany did that well. Having its armies exhausted and most of them in the eastern front, they could defend the coast better and D-Day was a success, althought not an eficient one.

Probably millions because there are already several million chinese workers already working on contracts. They grow food and cut forests and bring it back to china to make chinky noodles and chinky chopsticks.

Peter the great was a German who converted Russia from a pravoslav aryan nation into a country of 'western values' i.e intellectual serfdom. The later Romanovs reversed this process, but they were again, occupied by Germans through the bolshevik revolution.
Currently, Putin (east german intelligence) answers to the, the Russian zionists, and the German globalists, he is a mediator in this whole thing. Also, he's an intelligence operative, he knows how to conduct public relations.

Holodomor is a myth perpetuated by Jewish Ukrainian-Canadians.
The term 'Ukrainian' is just like the term 'Alaskan', both are subject to the same nation, in this case for Ukraine it's the Russian Empire. Many more Russians died than Ukrainians anyway during this time.

What the fuck am I reading

There having been certain German aristocrats in pre-revolutionary times doesn't mean that "Germany rules Russia" - an absolutely stupid thing to say. Germany doesn't rule anything nowadays - even the elites and big capital who heavily collude with the EU and America have very definite limits on their political freedom of action. Bring proof/sources or GTFO.

500 men in heavily fortified bunkers loaded to the brim with ammo on top of numerous shelling emplacements.

You don't need as many troops if your fortifications are secure. Your picture also left out the fact that 50,000 american troops died as well. The Germans really weren't the underdogs in that scenario.

ALL UKRAINIANS ARE KIKE SLAVES

UKRAINIANS DON'T EXIST

PUTIN IS A WHITE NATIONALIST

RUSSIA IS A WN SUPERSTATE

A post made by a Rus.

Welcome to Russia thread user. If you disagree u hate russia. russia bnest in world. All things anti rus are lie

That's what you believe, Germany is in charge of all of Europe because the power behind Berlin is the power behind Brussels, they're one and the same and they want global communism under the UN. This plan is ancient, it goes back to egypt, the descendants of who live in today's switzerland.

Peter the great killed what Hitler supposedly wanted to restore, ancient traditions thousands of years old. Did you know that Tibet and Russia were both under the rule of a nation called Tartaria for a thousand years? Did you also know that Peter the Great BURNED all of the written accounts of these books? Hitler salvaged what little was left, and created this whacky mush of Nordic tradition and eastern occultism, that's why the national emblem of that time was the swastika, and indicator of hitler's plan to create new atlantis.
Too bad Hitler was a swiss jew that answered only to the globalist elite situated in Berlin.

For Wehrmacht personell, being assigned to the Western front was considered merciful, a bit like vacation. And yes, holding a beach front against an overwhelming amphibic attack like Overlord with a battalion's strength of second-line troops, that counts for something. But I don't want to hate; operationally, Overlord was beatuifully executed, and most Yanks simply didn't know they were on a suicide mission on behalf of Jews.

The Germans were the underdogs the whole God damn war you kike slave neo nigger USSR fuck

Non-sequitur. Yes, Berlin and Brussels DO march to the same tune, but that doesn't prove in the slightest that "Germany" is behind it. We were fucked for good 70 years ago.

You talking about some Illuminati stuff?

Come on, if you're Russian you should know that what Peter did was to connect Russia to the Baltic/Western world.

Of course, that's common knowledge.

Proof/source?

this is the second time you went full retard.

And the third. Look, I'm a conspiracy nut myself, but you HAVE to actually try to create a somewhat logical picture and bring sources. You're just spouting BS and non-sequitur nuttery.

At a certain point you should accept that the man you are replying to is either genuinely retarded or is just fucking around.

Well, to be fair, that's always a razor-thin line here on Holla Forums :^)

Creating a 'logical' and 'rational' explanation based off of suppositions is the myth of prometheus in action.

Peter the Great completely destroyed Russia by introducing alcoholism and degeneracy and also moral relativism, he did so by granting the western world the right to rewriting Russia's entire history and also the managing the country's development.

Russia at that time was an incredibly diverse place, in respects to tradition. Thousands upon thousands of years of magic, occult teaching, religious doctrines and spiritual reasoning were present and this was all destroyed, through western ideological serfdom.

All that Russia is today is a gas station for materials harvesting, it's been killed off by ideological serfdom.

I just saw a story about some opera singer in the right sector dying, so looks like they did indeed send out the nationalists first.

The nationalists went themselves, they act on their own accord.

This is a Russia/Ukraine thread user… Tssk tssk you ought to know better.

I'm by no means a hyper-rationalist, but you definitely should present a coherent story and at least some links. Right now you're just talking out of your ass.

Perhaps that was his plan, but Western modernity never penetrated deep into Russia before 1917. An easy scapegoat.

If by "western ideological serfdom" you mean communism, than yes, I agree. Here I admit a German responsibility - the sending of Lenin in that mystery train.

It was different during Sowiet times, and it can be different again some day. All depends on the economic policies and the world market.

It's just Andrew Anglin posting with his shiney new computer from the prince of rosh. Sitting in club exile of course.

что ты думаешь про рюриковичей? они были
варягами но создали «русь»

It's a German myth.
See:

Russia was inhabited long before that time, the theory is used brainwash Russians into believing that they're subject to Germanic rule.

Say that to my face and see what happens

Western ideological serfdom is believing that government has the right to dictate laws onto you.
Western ideological serfdom is believing that heredity is power (racialism, darwinism).
Western ideological serfdom is believing that God doesn't love you equally with all creation, and that God isn't hurt when you commit injustice.

Communism, Nazism, Capitalism, Technocracy, same shit at the end of the day, divine law dictates to man, not the other way around.

Politics and world market are nothing, they are distractions and you're too stupid to believe that they're not.

GTFO with that deluded BS. God knows there are whole boatloads of cucks and colluding traitors here in Krautstan, but Germany, as a country and nation, is fully and completely under the Jewish-American heel.

this is beyond slavposting

You do not understand. German people = / = Germanic globalism. Why I am saying German is because the modern Globalists decided to make Berlin their capital, if you didn't notice, even during Hitler's reign, the rulers were these swiss looking guys from southern Germany. If you look into history, the Germanics were en masse slaughtered by ancestors of these southern Germans.

These people don't care about race, or ethnicity, they're the ones you call Jews, but they're not exactly Jews, they're Kabbalists yes, but there are zionists who are also jews but they work in parallel to the Globalist Germans.

Gonna wrap up with this: Language and expression are Magic. The people you see on television are magicians and sorcerers who went to modern hogwarts.
The philosophers stone is coherently translating thought and expression from thought into language.
Ever get frustrated when you cannot express a certain thought or emotion to a particular group of people and get frustrated when they continue to ramble on about their dumb sjw shit? That's because you weren't taught to express your feelings through language coherently and now you resent the fact that your feelings and emotions didn't make it through. Mastering language and expression frees you from many societal chains, and when you do this you will be immediately granted power, first by men and then by God.

Other than the genetic (R1a making up the main Y-haplogroup for eastern Germany), linguistic, and archaeological material evidence (Rurikovo Gorodiscshe, Alaborg) that points in the complete other direction.

Modern Russia is the birthplace of the very Aryan people (Arkaim) - the one that later split into the Germans and the Slavs. However, the expanse was first inhabited by Finno-Ugric and Turkic types. In the Wild Fields there is no way to truly create a town without it being raided by nomads, which is why Russia conquered it only after the proliferation of guns. The Slavs had always existed on that border forest of the steppe.

MPC?

Words have meanings. Be specific in your terminology.

Perhaps this was the plan before Hitler/WW2, but today's globalist power centres are London ("The City"), Washington, the Vatikan and Israel.

Here I agree. The Jewish menace is about much more than just shekel-grabbing. Heavily occult things going on.

The Germans of Berlin (and subsequently the rulers of Russia and Europe) have no ties to the people of Germany, they are metropolitan.

Berlin was the Capitol for the globalists even under hitler's rule, Hitler brought about a neo-occultism for the public to directly participate in, and he labeled it as solely Germanic in nature, which isn't true.Nowadays you are all practicing witchcraft and magic, but you're not aware of it.

London is a financial centre,but it still answers to the Globalists.

Don't focus on 'the Jewish menace' because through doing that they get you without your knowledge.
They control every facet of society in a way you cannot even imagine, including so called 'redpilled' communities.

The only way to go against this is to separate yourself from controllable media and return to nature, the monks of Russia, Serbia and Greece are and excellent example.

boy did they liberate you ukranians for centuries

I'm outta here. Without any sources, not even a puny link, I cannot continue and take you serious. You just ramble on and on and on.

"They" would be openly boasting or have no information on "them" available at all if this was true. So we aren't at that point yet.

Meanwhile you can't elaborate on who exactly you're talking about.

They are openly boasting it and you don't even see it. They use kabbalistic numerology, symbology and black magic. On the television, every single newscaster is a magician. You don't think so? That's because they also control what the term magician means. The make you think it's got something to do with potions and spells, all of which you do practice anyways.

They know you will focus on the Jewish menace, infact they know that you will think you can even begin to know, so it is much simpler for them to attack you mentally through information and rational. The thing about rational is that it's a compromise, and compromise isn't truth now is it?

I could care less about inside jokes, because they really aren't that funny. Anyone using a callsign, whether through numerology or symbology, should be laughed at. You still didn't elaborate on who "they" are, despite giving lots of claims with no sources.

this thread is going full apocalypse now

Smells like propaganda user; I'm praying for it to be true though. I've been worrying when Donbass would flare up again.

when my buddy was in the army a couple years ago, he used to hang out with russian mafia guys in the bars off base.

He would tell them how ridiculous the us military was to their unbelieving ears and they would tell him horror stories from afghanistan.

After they got really buddy buddy, they told him what they planned to do if war ever broke out between nato and Russia.

First, they'd send a few well equipped guys to all the monuments, erect russian flags, and dig in.

When the inevitable overkill response happened, the rest of them would take the undermanned police stations, military bases, and .etc and hold out until the nukes started dropping or the tanks rolled over berlin.

This doesn't sound like a russia that's germany's bitch (who is in turn our bitch).

Sounds like typical russia stronk masturbatory fantasies

On last count the ukrainian army lost thousands of vehicles and hundreds of tanks mainly by being retards.

Them pushing forward in a "weak" point and getting slaughtered in the counterattack sounds exactly like them.

lostarmour.info/map/

Blue are Ukrainian losses, red rebels (and nowhere is the map exhaustive).

Doesn't Ukraine have US/NATO "military advisers" making sure they're not so shit though?

I can tell you for a fact we have """military observers""" in the Ukraine

Then why is Ukraine doing so shitty? Are our military advisers not what they used to be, or is Russia's that much better?

Well, take a look at the Sino-Japanese war.

Sure, the German trained divisions performed really, really well, but in the grand scheme of things that means jackshit if everyone else if a fuck-up, you lack logistics, and have corruption and desertion out the ass.
The situations are really similar actually

This is what Ukranians are fighting for. They literally lie to their own soldiers so they can get killed in the meat grinder at the airport.

The whole point of this war is to kill as many whites as possible, no matter which side they fight for.

that's not how you spell proxy war

they will hang kikes in the end and all this shit will cause the nationalist on the Ukraine side to go against the faggots using them

And how is the average Donbass troop not similarly not retarded? I mean at one point these people were in the same country right?

The elite do not play with toys and tanks, they own both sides and they couldn't give a shit about what you or your friend think.
They own you, you gave yourself up willingly because you sold yourself out of ideological convictions.

No one proves anything, it's there so you find it.

it's a drug dealer

Many people who served in Afghan war and later post-Soviet conflicts are fighting in this war. It so happens that most of these involved Russia as opposed to Ukraine, so I assume ethnic Russians from Ukraine have more trained personnel. Not to mention that Russia actively sends paramilitary and ex-military units there as volunteers. I assume they are paid and funded as well.

Ukraine, on the other hand, does not have money and it's being plundered at the same time by kikes from all over the world. Ukrainian soldiers are demoralized and unwilling. They are mostly conscripts running in wave attacks. Ukrainians have to resort to using Soros-funded kosher neo-faggot squads like Azov batallion, which are more effective, but they ultimately act cancerous even to Ukraine. Ukraine actually fears a coup from them.

See

They actively lie to their own soldiers, telling them they're going to get the wounded and abandoning them in the meat grinder to get torn to pieces by angry militias. I'm starting to think the only purpose of this war is to kill as many Ukranians as possible, they lost so many men at the first stages of the war they had to soften conscription requirements to make up for their losses.

Again you've given no sources or further reading on your claims.

Then it seems Ukraine is the next Syria, Libya or Iraq. If it truly was valuable, NATO and friends would have intervened already. So this

This is a prime example to why you don't make meme countries without going all in with ethnic cleansing.

Russians have always been the cuntiest of slavs always quick to kill men that called them friend and steal land. MUH MEME country. Russia is a fake country kiev rus started in kiev.

I was referring to the Ukranian government, you fucking retards. Watch the fucking video.

Jew harder Mordecai.

No your weren't I read the post. HURR DURR AZOV BAD, RUSSIA STRONG. you are gigantic faggots hitler was right the Russians are a subhuman slave race, if only they were exterminated

Yes, same US military advisers they had in China, Cuba, South Vietnam, Georgia, Iraq…

Seeing a pattern there?

Russia has always been good at proxy wars and the US is terrible at it.

Then you add the fact that ukraine is mostly a bunch of conscripts that don't want to be there VS a volunteer force with ranks peppered of veterans (be it older afghan war veterans or the countless wars of the fall of the USSR), both Ukrainians and Russians.

Add the fact that the Russian army is providing them with top grade EW intel (something Russia is also way better at than the US) and probably coordinating them.

And you end up with a small rebel forces that is somehow of way better quality than the one of the country that inherited 4 entire MILITARY DISTRICTS worth of gear from the Soviet Union (and the good ones at that, with all the good tanks for example).

That's something that nobody understand to get the retardation for the situation, Ukraine inherited nearly as much military gear as Russia did in 1991, and they got all the stuff meant for the 1st line (nearly all the T-80's notably)…

Holy shit your shilling is awful.

Yeah and who setup the Ukrainian government?

The US was successful in keeping communism out of South America though. You never hear much about successful proxy missions. I think if you were to make a mathematical equation of proxy wars, physical distance to the location you're fighting in would be a very important variable. In order to weaken Russia's advantage in this respect, you'd have to divide their attention on multiple fronts, I doubt that Syria and Ukraine going off at the same time isn't a coincidence.

So Ukraine has 20+ year old military equipment and an army that had little combat experience until recently. Meanwhile, the 'separatists' were really Russian soldiers from Moscow. Inexperienced defense forces with outdated equipment verses battle hardened military veterans with the latest gear. That certainly explains their loses.

Which means that Ukraine is expendable and is a feint in order to move Russian resources away from a more important front.

I still haven't seen any proofs, but if there was overt Russian support in Ukraine, and if Ukraine was of value as other places are, then we would be experiencing the Bad Company's video game storyline right now.

US embassy? CIA? Kikes? What's your point?

That blaming it on the puppet Ukrainian government is short sighted.

Not really, since the Ukrainian government is composed of Jews, Poroshenko being a kike himself. The ones who I don't blame are the (most) of the Ukrainian people who are lied to by their government then forcefully conscripted and sent to kill their fellow whites.

Meant to quote

all you faggots

azov isn't bad, we know that
but they're being used by kikes, which is why people like novorussia.

While capitalists and zionists order nationalists that think they're helping their nations to ethnically cleanse their own Ukrainian populace is no different then sending them to that meat grinder of an airport.

One can hope that Azov will just become self aware and pull a coup and make Ukraine great again, but it's just not happening.

If Novorussia plows it's way to Kiev and hangs that pigly fuck Poroshenko on camera along with the rest of his kike and American cabinet that's fine by me.

I'm not blaming conscripts with bayonets pointed at the front ranks to inspire morale either. I agree that this seems like another great addition to the D&C freight train. However, I'm saying that the Ukrainian revolution wasn't caused to those Ukrainian Jews entirely, so blaming a front for this is a mistake.

What is your point then?

You didn't think before making that post did you?

It appeared that the user I replied to was disagreeing with me, guess not.

Vice inb4 >Vice did a documentary on Crimea after annexation that pensions rose, services improved and food was more freely available than beforehand

Holla Forums is absolutely fucking stupid when it comes to these kinds of threads

fuck off shills

Excellent blog about Ukraine and related.

reconquista-europe.tumblr.com/

Russia wants to replace the different and beautiful peoples of Europe with their horde of subhuman Asiatic mongrels under the banner of "white nationalism". They tried it with the Finns, and now they're trying with the Ukrainians. Soon they'll make their move on the Baltics.

(1)

Shill harder, jewboy.
All those "different peoples" are ethnic Russians in denial anyway.

I don't get it. What's the fucking point of continuing offensive operations at this point when pretty much all the other offensive operations before this point has not been particularly succesful? Shit's like WW1 all over again due to advancements in anti-tank weaponry. I mean yes, I understand that arms dealers are laughing their way into banks because of this, but still.

Nigger thats a Sling.

I don't care about which side you are on, but go see a eye doctor.

Except that it wasnt 1 on 1, was it, vatnik? And the subhumans STILL havent recovered.
Germans only need a red pill and they can go back to Reich mode immediately. Slavic subhumans are still either vatnik scum or pro EU leeches, despite the redpills, and there is no sign of recovery.

Top kek Ivan. Can you stop being a retarded mongol for once?

And mongol kingdoms dont? Are you high today, vatnik?
Are you saying races and cultures dont matter? And are you saying slavs dont believe in survival of the fittest?

Hey kid, Western "serfdom" has mostly been secular. It is the slavic subhumans who had serfdom for the longest time AND werent secular.

Slav=retarded subhuman.

Divert Rus attention away from Syria with a credible perimeter breach.

Yes like the other user said, this sounds like and is Russian delusion.

Germany's Army may be in a shitty, state, but if one thing in Germany is well funded and running, its their Anti-Terrorism and Public Disturbance Forces in the Police. There would be no "overkill response", they would be simply killed German SWAT, before they can start the second part of their plan. If they would be stupid enough to continue with the second part, they will learn that while some German military bases are undermanned, they are not undefended as Germany pays several International Security Companies, to defend bases that have not enough personnel to do it themselves.

When the Berlin Wall fell, Germany became the most important Trading Partner for the whole of Eastern Europe, simple for the fact, that German back then was still more common as a second language than English. Slavs that wanted Western Technology and a Western Level of Living went to Germany in mass to buy their shit.

Today Germany is Russias most important Trading Partner both for import and export, together with China and the Netherlands, meanwhile Russia isn't even in the top 10 of Germany's most important Trading Partners.

Germany buys most of the raw material the Russian Economy produces and in return exports the technology that Russia needs to be able to exploit the resources of its land. In other words Germany economic relationship with Russia, is similar with Chinas new economic relationship with Africa. They build shit and export technology to Africa, in return they get all the oil, minerals, raw earth and all the other valuable shit from Africa.

If only whipped dindu and spic drug dealers like that in America.

Aren't they almost exactly the same thing, like as close as Spanish and Portuguese or Dutch and German? Just from google translate, tons of the words are the same or very close cognates.

Daily reminder that Ukraine's Prime Minister is literally a practicing Jew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volodymyr_Groysman

I think he started calling it that after blasting nasheeds at Ukrainians who promptly surrendered out of fears of being beheaded.

Ukrainians have a fear of Muslims for some reason.

maybe you should read slower next time user, I made my statement.

Azov are simply retarded slavs, but they're nationalist. But they're being led by kikes and are stupid enough to do so, as I said.

I saw something about Motorola having shipped off to Syria to fight for Assad, but I don't remember the source.

Bump

Thank you based Serbia, saviour of Europa.

Poland is nothing less than 99% white. What is the ratio in your country, cuckfag?

The next one will be in reverse. And we'll build proper ovens, like a civilized nation.

why do all these Ukraine soldiers look like Muslims?

I thought Ukraine was white.

To add to this user's post.

The guy in this 40min talk says a bit about these guys and claims a.) He's the first one to translate their deceleration in independence into English and b.) they're essentially National Socialists.
youtube.com/watch?v=W-AAAHZBZmk

Looks like jews are sending whites kill other whites again.