White Nationalism

What do you think about white nationalists?

Do they do more harm than good?

Why is it mainly composed of the lowest people of society?

SAGE AND REPORT FOR ZERO EFFORT.

slide thread

How is this a slide thread? I am actually wondering about other people's opinions on this issue.

Why try to silence me? Just because you disagree with me?

what are they trying to slide today?

Dude looks like a total fucking bro

Stop trying to create an echochamber.

Holla Forums was never meant for stormfront type people to begin with. You're just proving my point.

Because that is the main turnoff for me. I don't even mind white nationalism to be honest. But the thing which turns me off the most is the people in the movement which I can't relate to at all.

These are guys with the NSM.

I'd prefer they cleaned up and formed auxiliary paramilitary wing of a more normie friendly movement but that's just me.

Otherwise I'm cool with these guys

Back to half-chan, buddy

Foot soliders for the coming storm

If you don't get what Holla Forums is about, lurk more.

Muh natsoc hugbox. waa waaa

I always wondered if Nazis in the 30s had this type of problem. True they probably are only good for fighting and nothing else. But the pathetic thing is right now these people think they can lead themselves. So it just turns out to be a clusterfuck of failure. They clearly need leadership which is nothing like them. Because I for one am not going to join a group which is associated with hooligans and thugs.

I've been on Holla Forums since day 1 m8. Not everyone thinks the same as you do. Get over it. Or you won't last long in the real world.

First of all, don't generalize. WN groups that look like OP's pic are mostly the more urban and criminally involved groups, whereas the largest WN groups, at least the ones actually involved in politics and building communities, are pretty much just normal folks like us who have been exposed to the truth. The NorthWestern Front is an example of this.

As for the tattooed, roided out groups, they're a mixed bag. Many of them are just drug dealers and other types of criminals that form groups based on common ethnicity, which is extremely common; in highly competitive and dangerous environments groups will form and segregate based on race, the most basic form of tribalism. Urban organized crime, biker gangs, prison gangs, etc, all have something in common: the environment they form and compete in is essentially equivalent to that of early man. The difference is that when we were in tribes we had lots of room to spread out and competition for territory was usually resolved within a generation or two, with one tribe being forced out or destroyed by another.

So what you have here is essentially a bunch of people with a tribal mindset. They have pretty much no role in the revolution, but will be exactly what we need as far as foot-soldiers and the like. The modern world is designed to criminalize basic tribal behavior, and while a advanced society must temper these forces they will be absolutely necessary to establish said the society in the first place.

TL;DR even the criminal WN groups will be vital in the future, and we don't need to worry about them or discuss the issue further.

White nationalism is a meme ideology which only applies to Americans.

Europeans are very diverse and hate each other. Good luck getting a Hungarian and a Russian to embrace one another as brothers lmao

oh you have been on pol since day one m8?
Then you have either learned nothing(ignorance), or you are a shill/slider.

Your question is dumb and adds nothing and seems to be crafted to divide us by clogging up the board with useless bullshit.

You do realize people have different opinions right? Are you braindead? How many times do I have to say this? Not everyone has the same mindset as you.

There are a lot more threads on this board which are an absolute joke but I don't see you whining about those.

Yea I think its mainly an American ideology. White people are not an ethnic group. Its like black nationalism. It was started in America. No way would it work in Africa.

NWF is a joke. Its going nowhere.

Nice agenda Tyrone.

I didn't argue that it was going anywhere. I was just pointing out there are different types of WN groups.

The way I look at it, they may have been fucked by the system and decided to look for an alternative governmental system, but sadly the majority are actually just edgelord meth heads.

Dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns for domestic policy.

Because even with little to no education, self preservation and nationalism is inherent in our people. Of course there are highly educated people who can articulate their nationalist views, but its not necessary to realise the truth.

These dudes are brownshirt hooligans, user, the romper stompers. You'll need them if you ever want this shit to go beyond larping.

Nazis had the SS to keep a handle on these dudes so they were actually working toward a goal and not merely smashing everything.

White nationalism is filled with people whose only redeeming characteristic is hating niggers and having some European ancestry.

They have no quality control whatsoever, and as long as you're implicitly white they will take you in.
Organizations like the "Aryan Brotherhood" are absolutely filled with degenerates, mutts and junkies.

But you shouldn't think of them too harshly. Most involved with white nationalism are good people, if a bit low-IQ. With the right leadership they could be a political force to reckon with.

sage for obvious shill thread and OP's snarky libshit replies

I think they do more harm then good honestly, I mean the ones that go out and do stupid shit like protest. And the tattoos are a big turnoff. You really don't want people like that representing nationalists or symbolizing them. You want clean cut men who can articulate their ideas. Someone like Jared Taylor, only younger.

And memetics experts, the right needs more of them. Memes have done more than retards with tattoos and degenerate behavior turning people away. Alcoholics and drug users must be avoided.

For some reason European far right groups seem to be much cleaner and better overall then the "far right" groups in the US. I think this whole thing with Trump and, and for lack of a better word, the alt-right, is changing that in this country so that normal, non degenerate people can start being a part of things without having to convert to that retarded skinhead culture.

these are not Americans

It doesn't work, because blacks are subhuman, but that doesn't stop the niggers from trying. Just look at Zimbabwe.

Nothing to lose by showing their power level

Because if you publicly break any of the social taboos that forbid explicit white political identity (nothing extremist, just the normal kind of organizing for racial goals that is normal for every other race) you are stripped of everything. You lose your career, you lose any social influence, you may well lose friends and family, you lose any reputation earned via your accomplishments or education, and for all practical purposes you lose all legal standing (say if you are sued, divorced, accused of a crime).

Educated white nationalists stay quiet. Even educated white people who are willing to tell the truth about race need to sacrifice the rest of their career for that one act of integrity (see: Jared Taylor, John Derbyshire, Steve Sailer, and many others).

Whites with nothing to their name, on the other hand, are free to tell the truth as they see fit, and organize on those principles.

Fuck off kike. Hail Victory.

As jews become more and more publicly open with their desire to erase and replace the white middle class, I view them less and less as low
quality or wrong.

I think there is a much better way forward than what they would ultimately try to do. One step forward two steps back.

But if an antifa is trying to smash my brains out with a baseball bat for thinking that "america first" is a good idea, or that closing the border to illegals is a good idea, a white nationalist might just became my best friend and closest ally.

SA? You're ignorance is showing.

The men you use kikememes like "stormfag" against are the ones who actually fight for your right to exist. You have no honor.

Oh the edge. Its because of different ethnic/tribal groups.

They're good foot soldiers when you need to disrupt some commie/SJW rallies but they really shouldn't be the face of the movement.

Lol. We've got ourselves a profound social thinker here. Could be the next Jared Diamond!

I'd think of them as a tactical reserve. Many of them are nearly as degenerate as other poor whites, just in different ways. (For example, look at all the tattoos. Tattoos are the jew's way of tribalizing the white race and defiling our bodies.)

I'll take the NSM members any day over the bunch of spergs in my organization. :^(

That is just a Roman nose, you nig. A Jew nose looks like a number 6.

You know, i believe that all those tattooed violent motherfuckers that wave swastikas everywhere without understanding how its important to build your own culture, instead of larping hitler worshipers, are completely controlled by the jews and in essence - a jewish false flag bait to make all white nationalists look like violent gangs of white niggers.

Neo-nazi, alt-right and third positionists - all of them are controlled opposition groups that divide and subvert ways of nationalism in their own way, all to benefit the jew.

Neo-nazi especially exist there to strike fear in people's hearts and think of nationalism as of terrorism. Never wear swastika imagery in public, never larp someone else's culture, never go sieging, dress well, never make a tattoo on yourself to keep your beautiful white skin completely clean, and don't shave your hair. Those are the things that make you act like a brainless monkey that can't handle intelligent approach to any problem.

Any word that new podcast? or was that shut down too?

How would we know what you believe? Why would you believe something that your only exposure to, is from Jew media? Try thinking before opening your mouth and keep your suggestions to yourself you do nothing bitch.

No, i have been enough on Holla Forums to know that neo-nazis are jewish controlled shit. Its a thing you learn here.

Also really. Leave Germanic/Buddhist signs to German people and Buddhists.

Saw a screencap once by a skinhead who visited Holla Forums, they generally understand that they aren't intelligent enough to provide the intellectual fire for a movement. I think at some level they realise their purpose is to be the marching boots, to provide a modern equivalent of the brownshirt - a party thug that doesn't totally understand the spiritual essence of the movement, but likes to be around people who share their race and culture, and really loves a good fight.

These are the guys who won't stop to ask whether you're with them or against them, so long as you look like them you're probably safe. Many of the whites on Holla Forums don't understand what it's like to have someone scary-looking on the streets on your side simply because you share the same basic attributes and values. That's something we accept other cultures doing, but have never really known for ourselves.

They're not a genteel, well-spoken bunch, but you have to at least recognise what skinheads and "larping" neo-nazis do at a very simple level. Perhaps they don't realise whether they're in a controlled opposition or not, but you can be sure that the bald white guy walking the street looking for a fight is going to look after you.

Go live with shitskins then. It's up to you.

i don't know how, but lefty/pol/ has infiltrated the mods. the forum is chock full of threads started by leftshits.

Another leftshit thread that won't get deleted.

Nice post.

These people are usually just White criminals and get into gangs like Aryan Brotherhood to stay alive and keep up this skinhead bullshit even when they get out of jail.

They don't know or understand politics or economics… which is fine.

They will one day be the muscle, the shock troops we need to fight the good fight.

Exactly
How do WN's expect Poles to live with Germans, or Greeks with Macedonians, or Serbs with anyone?

Homogeneity is necessary for a healthy society. Nothing wrong with putting it in writing.