Piona is the Queen of /b

Piona is the Queen of /b

Other urls found in this thread:

angelfire.com/oh4/spiritofthenet/Zee.html
everydayvictimblaming.com/personal-experiences/svmyths-and-sexual-abuse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're fucking cancer.

Bana is the real Queen of Holla Forumsindex.html

Overrated as fuck. One of the worst CDs for sure.

There is only one true Queen of Holla Forums sorry m8.

bitch please!

But she's not white..

Neither slavs

Checkmate

da

Is that your boyfriend?
:O

problem?

pedo kryptonite

piona pls

Anything but niggers

NOO
STAP

Sorry OP but you're wrong.
Laura B = Queen

All fantastic points actually.

Cum one

My country is not there
Fuck off racist fucks

angelfire.com/oh4/spiritofthenet/Zee.html

My Father started coming to me in the night. First it started with him fondling me inappropriately, touching my private parts on the outside of my clothes.
Then he started playing under my panties with his fingers and he would kiss my private area. He then started putting his penis in my mouth and moving it.
My mother caught my father doing this to me. She blamed me for his actions and punished me for what he was doing. I remember her holding me down and doing something to my private area to hurt me as my punishment. At this time "I do" remember my Mom hurting me down there regardless of what she say's now. '''She cut most of my clitoris off as punishment after she caught my
Dad. It all makes sense why I wet the bed as a child and my Urethra kept closing up due to scar tissue'''. And the Doctor always having to open it back up. I wonder now why didn't the Doctor do anything to help me with this body mutilation inflicted on me!

Poor girl ;-;

I'm glad that not all pedos are the same.

This guy knows whats up.

A true pedo would never do such things.

Sure, whatever. You people are sick and don't fool me for a second, you are a cult of abusers and cover up for one another.

Such bullshit, why would we cover up for someone who clearly hates little girls?

This, you never hurt a loli

To save your own ass. coward.

All of these abuse survivors

everydayvictimblaming.com/personal-experiences/svmyths-and-sexual-abuse/

Pedos never stop

im sorry you were abused as kid
i was too

(checked)

damn son

When I was 13, my periods stopped. I told him I thought I was pregnant, and he started shouting at me, asking which boys I'd been 'fucking' as he knew I was up to no good. He told my mum that I'd been seen with local boys & was clearly a 'tramp'. When I said I would tell, he beat me so badly that I miscarried.

Report All Pedo Threads

ghf

What a whore you are

smh

Jeez, I'm no pedo but you moral fags are way too fucking preachy and annoying.

klöjlöjlkö

whatever, i'm whatever label u want but ur a pervert or an enabler

Dude you sound like a pathetic dork. And no, just because I think that doesn't mean I condone molesting children.

Holla Forums is cool with this:

There is only one thing to EXTREME for Holla Forums:

Tryhard faggot

children should be banned

Its because you fuckers are autists and nobody likes you.

You can make the exact same appeal to emotion by telling a story about a girl who got the love of her life imprisoned never to be seen again because she was deemed too young and then forced to see a therapist that tells her shes been molested and coerced over and over again until she starts to question her own feelings and ends up never trusting another man for the rest of her life.

Then get off.

this

don't fuck me bro

kkk

that excites you

Why do you allow the bronies to be here then?

fag pls

Why is sex abuse considered the worst abuse you can do to a child? I’ve heard many say that but nobody ever explains why. Considering some of the stories I’ve heard over the years of kids being maimed, beaten, caged, shot, stabbed, and killed. Kids given drugs by other kids at schools. Kids being horribly burned and scarred for life. There are homeless kids right now in America living out of boxes and eating out of dumpsters and freezing to death. How are these things somehow better than sex abuse?

Because sex is the worst thing an average american can imagine.

If that's the reason, why do you allow the bronies to be here?

because sex is ebil and you shouldn't have it, user.

do you want to make baby jesus cry?

Fuck Drumpf an fuck white people btw

because sexuality is taboo in western culture where physical abuse is not.
thats why even though grand theft auto 5 has countless murders and even a scene where you pull out someones teeth, break their fingers, and waterboard them, the only outrage you ever hear about gta5 is that the game has strippers and prostitutes in it.

I suppose it's better to do something to a child they'll regret on the spot as opposed to something they might enjoy but regret later on.

I didn't realize this was a rekt thread

tbh because sex is how women gain power and money and status and women know that they can't compete with younger females so they use their influence on society granted them by the fact that they are the limiting factor in human reproduction to make pedophilia taboo and make males ashamed of their own sexuality while revering that of women.

teat

If I had to choose between getting my dick touched or having cigarettes being put out on my skin I think I'd prefer getting my dick touched.
The people who think sexual contact before turning 18 is worse than being physically abused clearly have no idea what actual abuse is like.

thank you i tried

teat>>6521221
wer

test

This is very convincingly written, but to a sceptic such as myself, your claim falls apart upon further investigation, as it is build around the presumption that women have the capacity for intelligence.

Uncontested

ugly!

cg

I'd fuck that boy so hard