Jeph Loeb's Dead Son

I know that Sam is meant to be Jeph Loeb's dead son but why is is he a spic?

He couldn't resist being a progressive cuck, even when "honoring" the memory of his dead son. And I feel for him, really I can't imagine such a loss. But he's still part of the poison killing comics and he needs to stop.

Him and Quesada have already destroyed Marvel's chances of creating anymore good animated shows.

They tired to create a MCU for cartoons but it feel flat on it's face because there is no real continuity between any of these shows.

Reincarnation.

Fuck, Marvel Cartoons took a nosedive, and I think it happened the moment Loeb took over. He even kept the second season of EMH from being as good, overall, as the first. I'm still pissed at those Man of Action guys for defending his direction with things by saying they were making "cartoons for KIDS" as if kids were too fucking dumb to follow the storyline in EMH.

Oh yeah like how he had Drake Bell come in and re record Spiderman's lines in EMH without telling anybody else!

How can anybody defend this man? I mean yeah it sucks that his son died and all but that is no excuse for him to act like a dick and ruin an entire season of a show.

Honestly, it feels like he was shoved into animation so he wouldn't ruin more important things. Cartoons of Spiderman, Avengers and even Hulk DON'T FUCKING MATTER. The movies will sell the merch, so the cartoons are just there to fill time and hope that really little kids don't forget these characters exist. So despite the fact that we lost Superior Spiderman, Wolverine and the X-Men, and Avengers EMH (which was all due to Loeb, I feel, because it was AFTER the sale to Disney, and not a licensing thing) to all be replaced by shit… no one at Disney cares. And Loeb is too connected to Marvel's higher ups to just be thrown aside like he should be. Even if someone did want to take a stand against how stupid his decisions are, he can just play the "mah dead son" card and people have to ignore how shit the cartoons have gotten.

So Marvel animation, which was on an upswing, is now dead. Dead like his son.

Because his mother is Latina?

And I love how they introduced the GOTG in the new shared cartoon universe then completely recast them and change their desgin and backstories to fit the movie.

No creativity whatsoever.

Who said it was progressive cuckoldry? The new Nova is based on his son, maybe Loeb's wife is Latina. I mean, do we know anything about Loeb's wife? Loeb's probably just making a blatant self insert.

not that user, but I was curious and tried to find some info on Loeb's wife. I couldn't find anything on her. Either she is off the grid or Loeb never got married and had a lover who he had a kid with.

You okay?
And no, his son was white and not a whiny little boy(13 year old? How old is spic nova?) either if he wanted to make a self insert for his son it would be a white teen who, from what I've heard, was a creative young man who wanted to make comics like his dad

It's weird, there was an user who got assblasted when another complained about Ms. America being turned into a spic instead of being white. The aforementioned user was probably a spic himself so I can't say I'm surprised.

I don't care that he's a spic really, I don't like "legacy characters" in the first place. Nova is dead now lets have a kid as nova! Blue beetle spic was a the ONLY legacy kid I ever liked and that's because I liked the living armor gimmick. Legacy characters mostly suck though.
It's just lazy and cheap and shows lack of creativity.
And if you're gonna make a momento to your lost son at least make it look like him or act like him or something. This is just a lil spic with the same first name

Exactly, doesn't seem like much of an homage when the character is only sharing your son's first name. I would've done something grander and a little more… caring as a reminder of your son rather than "hey, they have the same name."

Isn't he getting treated like dog shit by the Marvel Universe at the moment? Hell, even Miles is sort of bullying him.

it would be nice if the character began to see the blurring lines between the heroes and villains and how being a liberal wonderland has just made things so much worse.

Funny thing, Superman/Batman 26 did a better job of honoring his kid than he did.

And it's not incrediboy either. That ship has sailed.