The Non-Existant Post-Brexit Financial Meltdown

FTSE 100 SOARS by 2.25
Pound Rallies STRONGER Than Pre-Brexit Percentage On Hopes Of Interest Rate Cut
MOSHE ON SUICIDE WATCH

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3665436/Brexit-Brexit-FTSE-100-opens-1-6-approaches-pre-EU-vote-high-pound-rises-again.html
archive.is/cBueM

If the EU the thought Brexit was the knockout blow, then this is the UK forcing the EU to put its mouth on the curb.

GIVE 'EM HELL LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/29/ftse-set-to-open-higher-as-post-brexit-rally-gains-momentum/
makeitbritish.co.uk/directory/all-listings.php
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4qhw2v/its_almost_like_some_people_were_intentionally/
eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml#frequency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES LADS!!!

Honestly, we don't know what's going to happen. The markets have not priced in the effects of Brexit because 1) they still haven't invoked article 50 and 2) we don't know how harsh a post-Brexit trade deal would look like. EU kikes said it would be a rough deal, and I believe in that threat since the UK will be a whipping post to try to prevent the entire bloc from collapsing.

Interesting times.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Does this mean it's too late to invest in the pound?

You've bought into the "Kikes have unlimited power" meme which exists solely to make you feel powerless and dissuade you from retaliation.

(((They're))) going to cause the world to burn just by all the hand wringing theyre doing right now.

Of course. Only stupid people thought there was going to be any long term market issues.

Friday and Monday were great buying opportunities and today I'm am making quite a lot of profit.

Its never too late lad

This is a brilliant comeback for when people try and use economic scare tactics in the run up to november.

Kek

Iif the (((EU))) wants to conduct itself in a child like manner and push shitty deals than they can fuck off entirely. The EU needs Britain more than Britain needs the EU and they're bullshit laws and trade deals. The kikes know it too.

BRITAIN FIRST

Who will negotiate the exit-deal though?

It can't be anyone on the "remain" campaign like David Cameron. Actually, most of the current government and opposition are out of the question due the conflicts of interest.

I have a feeling that the exit-deal will be negotiated by or at least heavily influenced by Nigel, simply because no one has a more broader understanding of the current trade deals the UK has, wants to keep and will flat out refuse.

The EU will ATTEMPT to extort the UK because of Brexit but the attempt will not be successful, simply because with the influx of migrants flooding the EU workforce, the quality and amount of goods and services will tank, forcing the UK to be resolidified and able to hammer out the deals that only IT wants to do.

Add to that a Trump Presidency and you've got yourself the rebirth of the 50's and 60's manufacturing boom but making 80's level profits and plummeting unemployment.

Those who want to work, will work. Those who won't, will starve. And the starving will have no one to blame but themselves.

Fucking brilliant.

I just tried to ((Google)) "exit EU Germany" and the browser crashed instantly.

pure coincidence?

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARRAGE

Make an effort buy as much British goods as possible for a few months, it will prove to the normies that $$$their$$$ fear mongering "economic collapse if you leave my grasp" claims are bullshit.

Is there a list of British goodss a burger could use here in the states?

People only lost money if they sold during the crash, which none did.

FTSE 100 up 3.58%

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/29/ftse-set-to-open-higher-as-post-brexit-rally-gains-momentum/

It's almost like (((some people))) were intentionally causing mass hysteria in order to profit from it.

Many did sell, as without the sellers there could be no buyers at the lower prices.

I don’t know about that, but just stock up on Cadbury Creme Eggs and then stuff your face like a disgusting pig or something.

Cadbury was bought out by Americans recently who moved the factories to Poland, so don't buy from them anymore.

If you fags are planning on buying something expensive like a car, make sure its a Britbong car.

You Brits should get together and make a list of Brit companies that you know of.

The majority of the selling was being done by the flash computers.

Funny enough, they collectively sold so much that their low price algorithms kicked in Tuesday and they started buying back everything they sold.

besides Rolls Royce and Bentley, what cars to the Bongs export?

Mini Coopers

I'm pretty certain we re-bought Lotus from foreigners in 2013 and Noble is a company which began in a guys garage.

I'm not buying a damn car.

No-one asked you to.

Fuckboff faggot. The discussion was going towards purchasing British good. Listing fucking cars is not fucking practical for most of not all anons. Besides, British cars are for posh faggots.

Bentley is owned by Volkswagen. Rolls Royce might have foreign ownership too.

Only English cars I can think of is McLaren. Hopefully you're a billionare.

Lister is making a come back and is owned by a British warranty company.

TVR is making a 2017 comeback.

Caparo, Ultima Sports, Ariel (for the Ariel Atom).

Ascari has a Dutch owner, but they're based purely out of England.

These are all specialty cars unfortunately.

Lotus is still Malaysian owned (Proton).

Absolutely ebin,

Bankers get fucked

Ariel, but also pricey.
Jaguar?

NO ANONS ARE GOING TO BUY A FUCKING CAR YOU AUTISTIC NIGGERS

found the poor underage summerfag who can't drive.
be less of a drag on society nigger.

Jaguar is owned by Tata Motors (curry niggers)

Vauxhall is just rebadged Opels (German)

A lot of British car companies are owned by foreigners.

Someone asked, I merely answered their question. Why so mad, m8?

You're fucking cancer. Go ahead and buy a Mini you butt packing faggot.

kek this. Let's start small you nigs. Unless we suddenly have a lot of millionaires on here no one's gonna buy an expensive car just for this.

Nigey is that you?

The EU may play hardball but the UK is the world's 5th largest economy, putting any restrictions on free trade with them especially France and Ireland (due to proximity) and Portugal (due to historic agreements that have been around for many many generations) will cause other members of the EU to want to leave to have more control over their economies.

Then add that Norway, Iceland and Switzerland aren't part of the EU and trade is just fine. The biggest theoretical hurdle a nation would face leaving the union would be leaving the currency, of which the UK doesn't have to worry about.

The argument of visas is ridiculous, because it's highly unlikely a nation in Europe would not make a wealthy nation like the UK a visa-waiver country. Just like Singapore, Australia, Japan, etc. Don't need visas for an EU nation.

Let's ignore the Jewish element, all arguments against leaving the EU are absurd.

Jaguar, Land Rover, Morgan, McLaren…

Jesus, now that I think of it, all British cars except for the MiniPooper are expensive as fuck.

Oh, and Aston Martin.

I forgot about that. Didn't all EU countries have to destroy their old money printers or something before they could join?
We better get to making some new printing machines if we want to leave.

Jaguar Land Rover is owned by an Indian company now isn't it? Ford sold it from what I recall.

And the mass majority of them are foreign owned.

That does suck, that doesn't mean printers can't be made but it would cost likely billions of dollars to make a new mint and print enough bills for larger European economies to start with a new currency.

But in the case of France and Netherlands they luckily still were allowed to keep their printers and printing operations in their offseas territories.

Paying Australia to print for them would be a good option for tiny states like Monaco… but what the fuck would countries like Italy do?!

They're trying to not have Farage on the team. That's for sure. I believe even Carswell said so

But you don't have to leave the currency; you just have to accept that you're using a currency which you have no control over (did they ever anyway?) You would want to start your own currency back up, but its not necessary right away. You could also switch to USD if you wanted to; USD is the de facto currency of a number of countries (usually tiny shitholes)

isn't it a wonderful global economy that we live in?
;^)

Not a golly good show at all, chap

Y…Yes Mr. Shekelberg. I'm a good goy. Globalism is a good thing.

Ha ha! Get fucked EU. Nexit now.

NOW, gentlemen…

How do we force Israel to take in niggers & mudslimes?

We have managed to utilize Britain to lead the European countries back to sovereignty, to show them they can spit in the faces of the kikes, so now…how do we destroy Israel and Jews with their own degeneracy and race-mixing crap?
they deserve to die by that which they sought to use against us.

For now.

I don't think they would even if the West chose to cut of their aide and threatened military relationships. kikes know the cancer they're spreading. they'd rather fight it alone than comply.

Force them to admit "Israel is for Jews only" is racist by copying their same anti-immigration statutes.

And then when they admit it, laugh in their faces and say EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS FAGGOT. Then choke them out

I think there is a resurgence of anti-White sentiment because at this point in time Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which MUST take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society it once was in the last half-century. Goyim are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Whites will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Israel will not survive.

The only reason they are able to maintain a "no mudslime and nigger policy" is because of all the aid they are receiving to help things in their favor.

We have to do to Israel what (((they))) did to South Africa, no aid, embargo and kick them out of the UN and other international agencies.

Their "oasis in the desert" will eventually crumble.

But honestly, if the only thing that happens is that they are caged off in Israel, even if they are prosperous, peaceful and happy… but stay in their golden prison. I'm happy.

I like the idea of kicking Jews out of international agencies, and I include the central banks in that.
How can we swing it?

makeitbritish.co.uk/directory/all-listings.php

Let me tell you about a little country called Spain.

I imagine we would follow a similar path again in Europe, North America, and White diasporas elsewhere against the Jews.

This. The "kikes are all powerful and unstoppable" meme was started by kikes to demoralize the goyim.

They'll never admit to shit. Kikes are the masters at obfuscation and doublespeak.

Here is the problem:

narrative shift.

Now, everything that was bad with the economy (delinquency rates rising, real estate bubbles, China, baltic dry index, global growth, tech bubbles, all the amounts of assets massively overvalued by central bankers, etc.), every little thing will appear as it is "because of the Brexit". They'll start saying this in every European country as a way to tame any anti-EU sentiment.

Don't fall into this trap, and study a bit of economics when you're dealing with that shitty arguments.

The economy can basically collapse any day now, and it's been like that since last year, when central banks really ran out of options to by time (interest rates? lower than ever. austerity policies? turn your country into Greece. quantitative easing? has been done so much that everybody got out of the market and only central banks are propping up the economy, while all the other actors are waiting for them to do just that.).

Listen to this user.
Those sneaky globalists want to crash the world's economies, and blame it all on nationalists.
The truth is always the opposite of what jews say
Always do the opposite of what jews want you to do

Yet there's parts of Spain that are quarter or even half-moor
And many of the blatant, savage ones were made into cannon meat for the Conquistadores in the Americas
Basically when indians went to see the spaniards offboat, they found the equivalent of rapefugees, but armed with top armor, knowledge in sword fighting and a commander ready to steal all the shekels
And many spics these days are the offspring of these savage half-moors and the cowardly/weak pockets of population that didn't die fighting

That's most latinos these days, except the peacefully integrated ones (very few) and those who were slapped by the same mud hybrids

Polite sage for off-topic

We told you that Brexit was a bad idea.
At least, when the markets finally bottom out we can do away with all these local exchanges and currencies.
We really should be using a single, fiat money-supply to ensure economic prosperity.

We are not alone in this island it falls to us to trade with our commonwealth to repay the nations who share the monarchy with us. Also australia has fuck-tonnes of minerals and grain so we can at least have nuclear powered sandwiches and the odd escapee sydney funnel-web and vegemite. The new zealanders have the most tender lamb chops on the market so long as you don't mind the stains, fuck trudeau though he's a cuckold. And president trump'll mean we can enlighten the americans what real fuckin chocolate tastes like.

People claim this enormous Moorish ancestry in Spain, yet all genetic tests show that Spaniards are at most 5% non-European. The savagery of the "latin-americans" is wholly attributed to the Amerindian genes.

The "le Spain not White" meme is pushed by the (((dividers and conquerors)))… be weary of history, it isn't a real science… it's a "liberal art".

By whom and where? real sociedad espanyola?
Granada will yield absurd amounts of moor blood, less than 5% is benancio propaganda
I can get Euzkadi or Galicia, but Granada, Canaries and Andalucia being less than 5 is just wrong, bud

Definetely, but remember that the demoorization was in the exact same years as the Nuevo Mundo explorations, 1492 was one of the peak years of the Reconquista and later on the process of kicking every undesireable out

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4qhw2v/its_almost_like_some_people_were_intentionally/

HA HA HA HA HA

"[removed]"

What was it?

Well, yes, Galicia and Basque have less than 8% of North African DNA, but you are right, parts like Andalucia and the Canary Islands have up to 8% non-European blood… it does even out to less than 5% in the nation taken as a whole, but the shit Moorish blood increases the more south you go.

eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml#frequency

I'll give you that. It's hard to tell what percentage of people had Moorish blood at that time, but there were estimates that said over 2 million Moorish and part-bloods were slaughtered in those days, and I bet a great deal of them were the knuckle-dragging low class peasants in coraza armor that went to conquer the New World.

I meant they have less than 1%

Mini, Vauxhall, Bentley

Jaguar, Land Rover, Rolls Royce

Euro Ford

Lotus

TVR

Honestly lads, we don't make cars any more. The factories are in the UK, but that's all. Tons of Nissans and Toyotas come out of the UK too.
That said, Aston Martin, though also foreign-owned (might also be Ford, actually), did decide to build thier cars in Wales, Brexit be damned.

A lot of the stuff we do make is high-end. Fashion, for instance. A suit from Saville Row won't cost as much as a McLaren, but it will be more than a lot of people are willing to spend.

Welp.

US market is up for the third day in a row as well. Hope you guys got some bargains on Friday and Monday.

The people that buy McLarens and high end suits probably aren't particularly concerned with saving £50.

wew

I've been in enough happening threads to know the crash isn't going to be this quick.

The good news is that I think most people realize their narratives stink to high heaven. People have been sitting in a stagnating economy, through most of the western world, for years now. They've experienced it in a visceral way. Some snooty liberal college student may have thought everything was great, but the average working man knew. The "I bet Brexit did this" narrative won't fly any more than the pre-Brexit economic scare mongering did.

wakey wakey

I shorted the S&P awhile back and have been in the red. I had a feeling they would vote Brexit, and when I read the news that Friday I thought my luck would turn around. My investements got a little higher than what I bought them at, but I thought the confusion would last a little while. Not 2 days later, the markets had fully recovered, and I was back in the red. The media hyped this so much even I bought in, thinking this would drop the markets at least a couple hundred points. NOPE. It was barely a blip. No doubt though, that an interest rate increase from the Fed is still off the table now. If I sell now, I take some sucky losses, but the markets are due for a correction. I know as soon as I exit, the market will tank and I will have again missed out on a opperturnity to make a little money. Can never win, fuck the jews.

Pic = YOU

(((They))) and the rest of the (((EU))) were screaming bloody murder that the effect would be instantaneous. It was. Just not in the way (((they))) predicted. Numerous countries are now chomping at the bit to get deals done with the UK before the Pound goes up so they can get in at the ground floor on some nice trade deals.

except of course that the brits have two nearby (and porbably 4 total) countries that rank in and about the economic size of the EU within shipping distance that have both economic and social ties already to england.