Frontex Chief: 300,000 More Migrants Headed from Africa to Europe

Frontex Chief: 300,000 More Migrants Headed from Africa to Europe

archive.is/RmVCY

REMOVE NIGGER

Just 300k?
I expected millions.

How is this not strongly opposed?

RIGHT WING BOAT SQUADRONS

fucking hell. how do these fucks not understand that not only will the illegal immigration get worse, but that they're still fucking like they haven't been aide from the West for decades. without us propping them up, their population would drop back down to levels their shit countries can sustain.

He warned us.

(((They))) didn't listen.

because the MSM doenst talk about this.

They are too busy, telling germans ho great and friendly they are

(((They))) probably knew it would happen and were happy about it.

NAVAL BLOCKADE the Med. already!

Oy vey, that's racist.

Forgive us General.

It's only going to get worse.

I hate all sandniggers, but some of them serve a purpose.

its funny how we have saved hundreds of millions of worthless nigger lives in the third world and the only thanks we will ever get is being called racist, having our own culture/race erased, and having our civilization fucked into ruin.

liberals are shortsighted as fuck and only understand feels. what do you honestly expect?

ebola now!

If you racist Europeans had accepted good Christian working latinos like America did and still does, this situation would never have happened.

Serves you right, tbqh.

No. Africans would still keep coming.

yes please

Well fucks sake, using this logic Europe is going to end up taking in the entire continent of Africa. When is there NOT a "brutal military regime in power" in Africa? It's like a whack-a-mole game there.

And this always annoys the shit out of me:
"We can't maintain a decent civilization, he can't stop making new babies for the first world to feed, half of us can't even read, but god damn we sure know which countries will give us the most shit and which one have the most blonde women."

Are these the type of people René Stessl and (((Anthony Bourdain))) want the Germans to mix with?

Good, keep em comming.
Every nigger that floods into Germany will help the cause.
There is just so much good propaganda can do here.
But having to live amongs niggers is the best redpill one can get.

t. Kraut

if dubs, their boat sinks thanks to based poseidon

These are just numbers to normies. They can't understand the gravity of the situation.
Two years or so of this shit at the current rate will be the doom of us all.

People won't wake up until they are the last native in their neighborhood. And at that point it's all over.

Something needs to happen and soon.

You have to go back, faggot. Europe is for Europeans only.

They will all become refugees when the population become unsustainable. I wish we stop enabled their growth and encouraged them to immigrate here.

How about they stay in their own damn countries because wherever they go they bring all of their problems and the propensity of high birth-rates with them chum?

Europe and America will stay white.

they are "saving" them off the coast

living in germany I see at least half of the subhumang being brought here are niggers

Kill yourself.
>>>/suicide/

oooh, yes (((they))) did

I meant that I didn't want them to come here, lads.

Gotta train your writing then, user. Could tell that some bits were missing, couldn't tell that you wrote the opposite of what you intended.

Only need 1 or 2 bombs

it would be super easy to send up a couple reapers and them hellfire migrant boats. fuck of a lot more productive than killing goatfuckers in yemen and pakistan.

Yeah this bullshit "logic" needs to stop asap. Not our people? Not our problem.

That must be one big boat.

Europeans are racists.
They hate white people

Good. These bottlenecks will cause utter chaos, which will attract more attention, more media and more outrage from all sides. The worst thing is a constant, unending invasion that people forget about since there's no news about it.

And they will gladly tow them to shore.

for you

bump

How many are they going to try to force into Britain while they can stll get away with it?

Pretty sure that's just the initial salvo. They have about 300K stationed there now lol. I'm guessing 2 million entire yurop before the end of the year.

I don't even understand the fucking logic of this mindfuckery. Look at what happened to happy, peaceful Sweden in merely ~15 years of mass mudshit immigration. It's now the rape capitol of Europe when there was no reason to change it in the first place.

Europe and its diaspora (US/Canada/Aus/NZ/etc) is for whites only. I fully support shitskins to pursue their own destinies in their OWN countries.

And that could have been prevented if western goverments would simply stop sending so much money to them. I honestly think that if space travel becomes advanced enough, everyone who isn't a nigger will mass-immigrate to Mars or something and we're gonna leave those 2 billion apes to rot on Earth.

bump

AWESOME. Bring in 5 million, then we can start this war in earnest! CUCK WILLS IT.