11/10 girls

Post the sexiest, most mature girls you can. This gal started an awesome movement for womens' rights, and anybody who insults her is just jelly ;)

Hillary Clinton

nice pic

I'd let big red give me a handie

She fought for her country, their cause, and killed japs. what else do you need in a woman?

My sperm

looks pretty commie tbhfam

cute

its because she is

Fucking kek to that. Japan was kicking China's ass and the only reason why Japan lost is because of America with their nukes. China sucks cock.

She wasn't a chink user, get your facts straight

She was jewish

No, Japan was nuked when shit was over, because christianity has to be removed and because ruskies, btw, they were shit in naval tactics (compared to Usa), wasted a lot of resources on yamatos, no oil, shit tier sudoku tactics on land wasting a lot of men, they never used bio weapons like hitler didnt use radioactive weapons, the people alive in the big island was shit, their emperor was a faggot and the guy in charge was a retard.

True, but they were nuked because they wouldn't give up no matter what. Even when they were the last one standing they still kept fighting, I think there's honer in that.

women are best aged 16-35
most women are shit tier 25-35 but some are late bloomers and just look like children aged 16-22
35-50 theres a few rare fuckables if their faces and general skin arent too scored
for reproduction, over 35 is low tier and if she cant reproduce and is over 40 what the fuck are you even doing?

11-yo/10

do girls with fish mouth give better head or something?

As I understand it:

They also dropped leaflets over the cities encouraging evacuation on the same day that they dropped the first bomb.