The journey of a syrian refugee

Croatia not good, one month 100 kuna, eat no good, everyday macaron, not good, me go to the Germany because Germany very good

me go to Germany. bratwurst every day not good. one month 100 euro. sausage every day no. not good. me go to sweden, me go to sweden cos sweden will good

sweden cold. me go to california. beach party me.

California no good. No water. Me go to Canada.

boring canada. me go to syria.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jcw22U65Fgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ungrateful bastards, i haven't had macaroni in months

Whenever I'm sad I just remember everyday-spaghetti guy. Shit cracks me up.

send them to Russia so they can get gulag asylum

what the fuck? I meant to have the gulag crossed out, fucking cripplecuck reeeeeeee

me go to Russia, 100 ruble one month. every day borsch not good. me go to Ukraine, me go to Ukraine because war very good

Do we have any croatianons here anyway?

I kind of curious how the situation down in that part of Europe is anyway, i hardly ever hear anything about it.
With this huge backlog of slimes slumming around everywhere and sneaking through the woods from one country ot the others it must be chaos, no?

Croatian here. tbh I don't read our news at all, I hear our government is collapsing atm unrelated to this.

Since Macedonia closed it's borders we have no significant migration (and prior to that because of winter). So in effect, since last autumn when all the footages appeared, there's not much going on that is visible to the public eye.

This is quite odd IMO as great heats are starting right now. If they won't do it now, it'll be great trouble to travel by foot.

me go to Germany Where is free money, house and car? This is no good, human rights Europe you are nazi. I am boss here.

Germany, you say your girl is open mind & easy to make sex. Yesterday a woman shoot me with pepper gas. Today another one give me karate chop. Rasist!"

me go to Russia where putin open big large mosque, me enter mosque but what are these? these are no arab muslims, these are infidel kazakhs, oh no, they throw stone at me, russia is racist, I go to Estonia now

Care to elaborate? i thought you guys were really stable.

I was in Hungary and Serbia in April. Hungary was fucking beautiful, hardly any non-whites at all. Serbia (Belgrade) had a park full of a hundred shitskin rapefugees right outside the train station. All men, all dark like Pakistanis, stench of piss and shit, dirty clothes and rubbish everywhere.

Apparently it was worse before winter. It had to be worse than that before governments would do anything. Disgusting.

Are they going to Serbia to stay or are they using Serbia as a stop off before trekking to Germany/Sweden?

Well we had 2-party system and some smaller parties. Now the third party picked up great number of votes and coalition was required for majority. Then the old party's (that entered the coalition) leader got into some supposed corruption scandal and shit's hitting the fan.

I hear we're having re-elections soon. Might get other Holla Forumsacks to try meme our party of choice into power, but there's really not much to chose from.

I didn't ask them, but I doubt they'd be staying there Serbia is pretty poor by European standards. Most of them get trains or buses north from Greece, Belgrade is the first major terminal. They had been going to Budapest but the wall stopped that so then they went via Croatia but Slovenia and Austria slowed it down a lot.

it really does feel like a swarm of locusts.
Jumping from place to place, eating everything and contributing nothing to the places they stop off at.

me go to Estonia because Estonia Eurovision very good. one month 500 krooni man with beard dressed as woman sing kuffar everyday potato. no. azil here is no good Me go to Poland now

Our own governments were inviting them in and promising gibs. At least the people are finally seeing what treasonous scum the central and leftist parties really are.

This video is a year old ffs.

me go to Poland and try to get gibs, but ghost of Sobieski come to me at poland border and stab me, me no like Poland anymore, me go to romania

I love Croatia, I hope you don't get Greeced after joining the EU - although maybe it might help the EU fall apart more quickly. Last time I was there people were very skeptical about the EU but the politicians were all in.

It's a huge income for our politicians, it pays a lot more than being in our parliament. No party taking care of it's members would miss that opportunity.

IMO, should EU collapse, we would be the last to leave it - should there be no referendum of course.
We'll be the last country standing with Turkey when it joins in.

Serb here.
They have no intention of staying here as we don't have the gibs, our women aren't really keen on mixing with mudshits and in fact despise them, but it was "our" good goy government that was for some reason trying to one up the westerners and play Mother Teresa despite the fact that we don't want the subhumans here and have been calling for the borders to be closed since the whole thing started.

lmao

me go to Romania meet my cousin Gipsey, he say Romania very good. I come to Romania, one month only 300 leu Gipsey poor say we go collect copper get attacked by large bat drink my blood. no azil. Romania is no good . me go to Hungary

me go to hungary, me meet mongol, orbán khan say to me "get the fuck out" and shoot arrow at me, me get hurt, hungary no good, me go to Italy now

Current situation :

1) President is a female who worked for the Jewish trilateral commission. She is also part of the Pan-European Kalergi crap. She talked about Civic Nationalism the moment she got elected

2) Minister of Culture is a Muslim who got his historical diploma under a Jewish mentor with the theme of the "positive influence of Islam on the West"

3) Prime minister chaos at the moment. It will either be a communist or a Jew supporter

4) Nationalism is getting under attack from various angles. The president has signed a contract with Turkey. Main points brought up were : Diversity and Multi-culturalism

5) On News and Political shows more and more Jew propaganda about how good multi-culti is and how Whites will be a minority in, for example, UK

6) VICE media entering Croatia, non-stop Xfactor and similar bullshit to brainwash people with nigger music

I… i can't think of one single thing.

Tell me about it.

The real sad thing though is that the supposed "right" praises this Muslim guy. They fucking love him. To make it even more ridiculous, the supposed "right" are hardcore Christian Catholics.

that one time when the old Polish king saved the day.

If only the Germans actually did this instead of lying about actual rapes to protect the reputation of the shitskins.

Surely it has nothing to do with the fact that he is an Ustaša and those black and white pics with him wearing that black hat of yours.

He's a wannabe, wasnt even in the war. Just got carried away like most of the country, but for (((them))) he is a full blown nazi baby killer ustasha.

me go to Italy because fast cars pretty woman Italy very good. come to Italy bad traffic run me over fat man Sal shoot at me, everyday pizza, one month 60 euro. no. azil Italy is not good me go to Monaco because Monaco very good

me go on raft to find freedom. oh shit raft is sinking but get picked up by norweigan ship, very nice very friendly. they dump me in south of italy. there the mafia is not funny like on soprano tv. mafia is rude and make me do slave work if i want tickets to germoney.

The situation is the following:
No more rapefugees since closing the Balkan route.
We have to take a yearly quota though. For Slovenia I think it is 570? migrants . Not sure how much Croatia has to take.

Regarding those "quotas", from some people in the know about this told me that the resettlement goes way too slowly and once the parasites settle into our countries they leave for Western Europe after one week tops anyway because nobody can fucking stop them from freely roaming in the EU anymore.

This could be true. In Slovenia we have received 40 so far.

Not macaroni.
Macaron is a pastry.
They are basically bitching that they are getting a fancy french desert every day.

me flee to turkey, me get gibs and ISIS membership, kebab everyday but me get beaten up by kurds while fucking goat, me no like turkey, me go to greece now

And where do you think they are now?
I pass the place where those parasites were supposed to nest every day when going to work and sure enough when I read about the first 50 or so parasites receiving our country as their host I did see them doing the usual nationwrecking as they are wont to do. 3 days later and none of them were left, probably trying their luck in Germoney since when the whole crisis started they actually used taxi drivers to ship them off to the border (so much for "poor refugees" when they can afford this shit) so they can get to Germoney faster. Allah knows a man can't live on rape alone, spaghetti and 100 kuna is not enough of a jizya for a Warrior of Islam to extract from the kuffar.

Balkan route has been closed for a long time now. No "refugees" in Croatia. Guy in the video told you exactly why. They go to Germany where the gibs are

First 10 seconds

Walls work folks, believe me.

me go to Bulgaria. salad every day no good. one month 100 lev. Police man beat me and take me phone and then beat me some more. Bulgaria no good me go to Macedonia

Tbqh it's hard to say because they're on three different locations. Sure, some legged it right away, others put in the request for asylum in which time before it gets resolved can't leave the country's territory( it takes about a year to resolve and in Slovenia last year out of 130 requests only 45 were granted)

Kek
migrant hunter catch me, beat me and steal my money. No. Bulgaria not good

Merkel actually gives these subhumans free money, free housing and free lessons "how to flirt with german girls". I can't find the sarkozy interview where he talks about destroying the european nations via racemixing, but that's national policy in germany already. It's genocide.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention some iraqi (((refugees))) were dissapointed with Slovenia as it was not up to their standard so they booked a flight, bought the tickets and flew back to Iraq

Someday students are going to talk about how retarted and self destructive these policies were for the people and how Merkel was a traitor from another country.

Target practice?

That stuff looks like those rainbow colored Kraby Patties in Spongejew

so, are croatians pasta eaters too?

Oh you cheeky breeky

AYYY NUUUUUU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE CYKA BLAT, IDI NAHUY BLIN A YOB TVOYU MAT'

Beggars can't be choosers. He is by far the most based politician in our country right now. The president is a very distant second. Everyone else should never have even been born.

Fortunately, there are almost no "hardcore Christian Catholics" in Croatia. Catholicism has wormed it's way into being a part of our identity, but very few people give it much thought in their day to day lives.
The closest thing to an actual believer I ever met was some dumb liberal cunt with opinions like:
and all the standard leftist shit, except with Jesus mumbo-jumbo thrown in as well.

youtu.be/Jcw22U65Fgs
cc

Once I reach Syria, I is be free

What's up with slavs and track suits?

Really comfortable, many uses, famous brands, looks stylish and gets you pussy

Gee it's like anywhere Marxists are "elected" into power they instantly say nationalism is bad and diversity and multi-culti are a strength for some odd reason. I wonder why :^)

Istria (north west) and Dalmatia (southern half) have been linked to Italy for hundreds of years (thousands if you count the Roman empire) so their culture is very similar to Italians. Some Italians also want Istria back for some reason.

Actually, no. IIRC "makaron" is Serbo-Croat for pasta, not even any kind in particular. That is what the "me go to Germany" mud that was recorded in a refugee camp in Croatia was bitching about.

Gives you power of cheeki breeki, comrade.