Serial Experiments Lain thread

Serial Experiments Lain thread

Holla Forums's /a/ is more autistic than 4chan's edition

before you call this show animeshit you better at least watch the first 5 episodes, and then rewatch them the next day when you marathon the entire series because that's the only right way to watch this

pic related

Too bad

if anyone who's got google drive space is willing to upload on their's we could watch on cytube together some time tonight or tomorrow night, would be fun.

4/a/ has basically turned into MAL 2.0 and 8/a/ is overmodded nofunallowed cancer with trannies as mods with too much moeshit. Honestly I don't think there's any good large anime communities on the internet at the moment.

I posted on 8/a/ once and they were very nice people. This reeks of "i tried to Holla Forumsgoon them to oblivion and they banned me" type butthurt.

what are you even talking about? I've had good conversations with people from Holla Forums doesn't mean their board is good or bad

Maybe you should stay there.

I'm specifically saying I fucking hate Holla Forums but I'm personally talked to people who post there and had decent conversations

please reference more obscure board references though

Nobody cares dude.

I apologize. That was mean. I guess if they have tranny mods that's reason enough to hate them.

Can we just agree that /blacked/ is the only good board on this site?

I just want people to talk about Lain

You actually sat through that dreck I quit on episode 8. No longer knew what the fuck I was watching and no longer cared. It was as boring as .hack but without the waifus.

you're not meant to pick up on everything the first run through.

you mean Lain-chan isn't your waifu user?

I'm sure we can all agree that Holla Forums got a lot better when the owner started encouraging anime and cartoon threads here.

Holla Forums seems to have become significantly worse over the past 3 months, I don't knowwhat's happened. I do like that Dragon Ball and other shonens arediscussed here because that shit can't get talked about properly on /a/ anyway,just try making a naruto thread.

I didn't pick up anything. Give me a hint and I'll try it again.

Maybe a little.

8/tv/'s looking a lot like 4/tv/ lately. was there an exodus from 4chan or something? I kind of liked the more serious tone here with memes used sparingly but now half the threads are memes

low IQ niggers get out

What is it with lainposters always gaslighting boards?

see

tits or gtfo

It's the clintrumps, dude. They ruin everything.

lol are they talking about IronMarch? The best forum on the internet?

it reeks of the same shit they always do, it's happening on a few boards probably because of /sp/'s recent activity. The only ones who have a problem with 8/a/ are the genuine autists who discuss anime on Holla Forums or Holla Forums.

commies like cyber shit

Calling other people's waifu shit isn't very nice tbh.

Plenty of people on Holla Forums like cyber anime though.

It's one or two retards that force memes as hard as possible then pretend they're a huge success when they get told to fuck off.
Also, politics sperging, though that seems to have wound down a little since the original drumpfsperg finally left, and it's not as fun without him.

You're talking about this board?

Holla Forums was taken over about a year ago, they're controlled by the mainstream now

And yet we can't get a decent alternative to Holla Forums going. Why are people so reluctant to move boards? It can be done at the drop of a hat here. Do they just get really attached to those three letters in the URL or what?

You fags are so obvious.

We all know there are problems with Holla Forums's moderation. Why can't we just take the userbase, and put it somewhere where we don't have to deal with those faggots? It could be done in minutes.

So anyone who goes on Holla Forums but enjoys certain anime like Lain is not a true Holla Forums poster?

With boards like Holla Forums, moderation is always going to be a mixed bag; imkampy is it's only real problem. With the amount of d&c shills Holla Forums attracts, they must be doing something right. So why fix something that's not broken?

Because it is broken.

How exactly?

Banning half of the brit/pol/ general because they say Polish immigration is no better than Pakistani immigration. How is that not bullshit?

good night anons

Like i said, it's not perfect but it's definitely not broken; If it was, it would mirror cuckchan. brit/pol/ also already created their own board.

And /brit/'s a solid board, but that's /brit/. We need a general news and politics board that isn't run by temperamental faggots.

Well no one is stopping you, go ahead.

I post on several alternatives to Holla Forums in the hopes that one of them will take off. The problem is, no one else does.

It's a literal government honeypot
I question your judgement,

Do people deserve to get banned for not capitalizing a single sentence or making a small error?

so is Holla Forums, whats your point

How are you doing, Based NA?

link the boards then nigger

There's one in the top 25, and another was being advertised at the top of every board for weeks.

don't just imply faggot fucking link them

There are no good anime communities, period. Not even small ones that claim to be "otaku." And one of the many causes is people who complain about "moeshit."

Hahahaha.

That ban was justified.

What's a clintrump?