Abortion Is Murder

Month One: Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Month Two: Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
Month Three: You know what Mommy, I'm a girl!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Month Four: Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
Month Five: You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
Month Six: I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!! No…
Month Seven: Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus' arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy? We would have been so happy together.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs
youtube.com/watch?v=RhoFNmMeO8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What if a little spic, nigger, or jew baby? Is it still murder or a public service?

There should be one of these except romanticizing sperm and talking about how masturbating is sperm genocide and you should feel awful about it because they're real living beans that swim around and shit.

I guess masterbation is murder too as well.

There is, see >>6491590

all we know is she had sex, not that she wanted babby
life is suffering; that fetus is lucky

Most of the people getting abortions are niggers

atheists: 1
christcucks: 0

This won't convince a pro-choice person.

You will convince them with them with fact based argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs

This is very good video to get arguments from to use against pro-choice people.

this

And they're getting abortions that are funded by the tax payer's money. Not only are christcucks letting nigger children flourish, but they are letting niggers steal their hard earned money at the same time. It is the ultimate form of cuckoldry.

youtube.com/watch?v=RhoFNmMeO8k

forgot to include

oh wait, that's the atheists

^ pretty much every conversation with my mother

One of the few OPs I actually agree with.
:)

Fuck kids

Don't feed the troll

Abortion is bad because it is the surgical termination of a childs life after it has been formed through sex.

90 percent ish of abortions are preventable. and of the remaining 10 percent probably 3 percent are unnecessary.

there are LOTS of birth control options out there for women even if you react badly to the pill.

Abortion is something that should be avoided most times because it is a surgical procedure on a womans body that doesn't need to exist.

unless the woman is raped but even then she can still keep the child or give it up for an adoption its still her choice.Most of these "pro choice" people aren't for choice at all.

Only if the child has no chance of living beyond a few years should a delivery be ruled out all together.

If the child is unwanted and suddenly the woman decides to abort because she cannot raise a child she must have shown that she is aware of birth control and should not use abortion as a method of this.

Each woman must be limited to a maximum of two state funded abortions per year depending on circumstances (not in cases of female abuse).

If you want to use termination as bc you pay for it yourself.

Meanwhile sterilization for men and women, birth control and condoms will be offered at reduced cost by the state.

This will not only stop the waste of money and life, but free up medical doctors to be put to better use in the state.

Plan b and such pills shall not be classed as abortion until 8-10th week and will be offered to women freely including in rape crisis centers.

The later the term of the abortion the worse it is for the woman having the procedure performed.

Religious people are counterproductive to their own interests in abortion discussion, they turn it into an argument of church vs state.

no thanks cuck