I Just Can't Fucking Believe It

Those fucking cock sucking mother fucking cum gulping egg up the asshole baby raping shit eating worthless as amish twat mods deleted the pedo thread again just as it was getting good. Even after Dastupida said he was gonna leave it alone to. Some last bastion free speech on the darkest parts of the web if all it takes is camel toes to set everyone off. What a bunch of twat haters we got here.

So what's new really.

I think I see a good old fashioned cheese pizza delivery in /b’s future. There’s no middle ground with you people and that’s what sets others off. You can have your hate, rape, torture, and every other depravity known to modern man and that’s just fine but the second someone says something pro pedo you monkeys go ape shit.

That's why countries like Japan which make it extremely difficult for groups such as Muslims to immigrate have such a big problem with Islamic terrorism.
Oh… wait…

Everyone deserves free speech last I heard. Equal rights under the law and such. Barth2032 demands equality for all.

idgaf about your idealism, if pedos have their rights taken away it's fine by me

The United States has such a big problem with terrorism? A few nuts do something nutty and all the sudden it’s a huge problem? 9/11 was our own past coming back to bite us in the ass if I remember correctly. People go crazy in Japan, China, and every other Asian country just fine.

this is clearnet, retard

Did I say anything about the US?

That's what it says right on the home page fucktard.

What country are you talking about then?

Reread my post.

you believe everything you read on the internet? what a dumb faggot

Stupid fucking jew blowers did it again and there wasn't anything in that thread even remotely cheese pizza.

Must be tough when you're a mod and have to delete everything that triggers you.

ur mom

Wow, you sure got me good there. I'm crying so hard right now I'm gonna have to curl up with my loli and have a nap.

How to tell when a /b mod prunes a tree…

Is the joke that it's a bundle of sticks (faggot), that the tree is ruined, or that they missed most of the trees? Sorry I have autism.

is a claim this place has never made

Faggot, over modded, ruined, and missed the really important stuff.

Bullshit, it used to be right on the home page until people started pointing it out all the time so they took it down.

I posted this on

It’s pretty hard to respect owners and mods for punishing people for what might happen on image boards. This “we need to keep the pedos out” attitude is all good but what happens when UK rules start applying? Gonna start pruning everything offensive to everyone? Sometimes you just gotta let things be as long as they’re not breaking any laws and I’m not talking about the worthless DOST test. Anybody that believes that a pic of a young girl in a bikini or leotard is going to bring the force of the federal government down on our heads has a lot to learn about law enforcement.

you sound upset

Your pic is more like depicting how to prune a tree b4 the winter storms hit in earnest.

Nope, if you prune a tree like that you kill it. That tree is gonna die.

Looks like a Black Locust to me, nigger.
There ain't no way to kill them thar trees!
Suckers keep growin' and growin', even if ya chop 'em off at da base!