Saltwater Powered Car Runs 1,000 km On A Full Tank

Saltwater Powered Cars – A New Development

propakistani.pk/2016/06/24/saltwater-powered-car-runs-1000-km-on-a-full-tank/

While other technologies are gaining traction in some countries, a German company, NanoFlowcell, seems to have found the magic solution to the problem. They have developed cars which only need saltwater and can travel 2-3 times more than fossil fuel powered cars.

Saltwater cars work very similar to Hydrogen powered cars. NanoFlowcell have come up with a way to utilize Hydrogen in cars without using high pressure systems. Their cars use saltwater. The saltwater is used to generate electricity and run the cars.

If you want to go a bit more technical, the cars have two tanks which are filled with dissolved metallic salts. These dissolved salts have opposite ionic charges which are then pumped through a membrane.

The chemical reaction which unites both molecular structures produces energy which is used to power the four electric motors, each of which powers one of the wheels, by utilizing the built-in super capacitors.

NanoFlowcell have developed three cars so far. The first one was a sports car followed by one consumer grade and a prototype.

Of course, most of us would be interested in the consumer which is also the most interesting among all models. And the best part? These cars have been approved for testing in Europe for quite some time now.

The company says the consumer grade model Quantino will be an affordable car. It boasts an 80kW electric motor (108 horsepower) which can send the car from 0 to 100 km/h in just five seconds.

Of course, it is not a racing car, but by utilizing the built-in batteries the car can increase its acceleration. The electric engine is capable of topping 200km/h while still working virtually silently.

Quantino is also the world’s first low voltage car which uses a mere 48-Volt drive.

The most interesting point about the Quantino is its mileage. It can achieve well more than 1,000 Km on a single tank. In a recent endurance test, the car was used to set a new world record where it managed to last for 14 hours and 3 minutes before the driver gave in due to exhaustion.

The two 159 litre tanks were still at 78 percent of their initial value when the driver stopped. The car traveled at an average speed of 74.8 Km/h during the endurance test.

Quant FE utilises a 801kW electric motor (1,090 horsepower) reaching speeds of up to 300Km/h. The car boasts a 0 to 100 acceleration speed on only 2.8 seconds and an all-wheel drive.

Despite its racing horse nature, its two 250 litre tanks can manage an 800 km trip on a single fill.

The car weighs over 2,000 kgs but can still keep up with the McLaren P1 in terms of acceleration.

Quant E Sportlimosine was the first prototype car which was showcased in 2014. It comes with a sports design and performance which is very similar to the Quant FE. Despite being a prototype model, the car is street legal and has been certified by the German Transport department.

The Quant E can travel up to 600 kilometers on a single tank, given its lesser tank capacity. It was the original car which became the basis for the Quant FE sports saloon and the Quantino mid-size car.

The all-wheel drive car comes with a 680kW (925 horsepower) electric motor. It has an amazing top speed of 380Km/h and the same acceleration as the Quant FE.

Other companies did develop some astoundingly cheap technologies to make use of Hydrogen in cars and other associated industries. But due to some unfortunate incidents none of them managed to go mainstream.

Previously, Japanese Genepax developed a way to turn water to Hydrogen but the company went bankrupt after releasing their first car. They still hold the patent to the technology which can split Hydrogen from water through a chemical reaction and produce oxygen as a by-product.

Stanely Allen Meyer also found a way to use hydrogen and oxygen to run cars and was allegedly poisoned in 1998 right after he met with some investors. According to his brother, he said “They poisoned me” before he collapsed after the meeting.

NanoFlowcell has manufactured multiple cars and do plan to produce a small batch of cars for the European market. The company has hinted that instead of producing cars, they will license the technology to current manufacturers and assist in the roll out of saltwater filling stations in all markets.

We can expect the technology to be incorporated in cars within the next few years if car manufacturers and NanoFlowcell strike a licensing deal. The technology is really promising and could well prove to be the future of the automobile industry. Given that how it uses saltwater, the best technology also seems environmentally friendly as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

propakistani.pk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lohner-Porsche
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Many powerfull engines on alternative fuel were made, but the companies that made them were usually bought and their products destroyed by (((people))) who own oil fields or have investments in fosil fuel.

bump

hahaha, get fucked Tesla

saltcars, here I come

my bullshit detector is going off the charts

quick googling reveals the guy behind it was involved in previous scams and that this shit's been "approved in the EU" for over 3 years now

and your link has a pakistan tld; exactly what I'd expect of make-believe bullshit articles

Let's wait for the self-proclaimed automotive "experts" to rabidly inform us that it's all a hoax and could never possibly be made without actually telling us why, similar to those BMWs a decade or so back that supposedly ran on tapwater.

I assume something will happen to this company, as well.
Control of the oil fields supports a lot of wealthy individual's power.

dissolved metallic salts =/= salt water

Will they be run on liberal tears?

WINNING THE ELECTION AND PROVIDING RENEWABLE ENERGY AT THE SAME TIME
MINE THE LIBERALS, SALT CARS NOW

Wow a car powered by Liberal tears
I'll never have to worry about expensive motor bills again

You beautiful shitlord you

i can imagine it's gonna be a bitch to develop software to handle that.

>propakistani.pk
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/sci/
>>>/fringe/

I'm somewat intrested, but like discribed, the Jews take over innovation
and destroy it, since (((they))) do no control it/or; can control it to a full extend globaly.
Done this shit for a very long time,

Only helping themselves like the parasites they are, at the cost of progression of human civilization.
Which could lead to the destruction of man-kind as a whole.
So smart yet so stupid.

But on the positive side,

;^)

"Niggers ruin everything they touch"
"DAS RAYCIS"

A shame.
I was actually getting happy about this.
I read an article about a cold fusion device that was peer reviewed by an independent journal.
Later, I found out it wasn't allowed to create its own conditions for the experiment and that the author had been previously imprisoned for fraud.
Oh well.

Why pakistani site?

NanoFlowcell is company from Liechtenstein.

This is so wrong. They use saltwater (which has nothing to do with sea water) and said saltwater is irreplaceable - it's just medium (like acid in your car battery - you charge your battery but you don't replace acid every time your battery is empty).

These saltwater batteries are LESS efficient than Li-ion batteries (heavier and bigger). What they are is safer - because they are not combustible and don't burn in air/water like Lithium based batteries do.

Yes quantino can reach 1000km on single charge - but half of the car are batteries. Tesla could stick whole trunk of Li-ion batteries and reach twice that much.

Every time some new technological breakthrough…

How long before we can use tears from Bernouts, gun-grabbers and shillary supporters?

>A CAR POWERED BY LIBERAL TEARS

Unbelievable bullshit.

Salt water is literally water with dissolved metallic salts.

It's a flow battery, so changing the electrolyte is how you recharge it. It's a completely impractical way of powering a car, though. So it's either a scam or it's doomed as vapourware.

all salts are "metallic"

you are technically correct the best kind
in common usage salt water is a reference to sea water.

but what most anons ITT seem to miss is

and the thought that struck me is most of the 'salt water solutions used for this are either corrosive or toxic

There are plenty of non-metallic cations, ammonium is the first to come to my mind.

But I've never heard the solution thereof be referred to as "salt water". In fact it would most always be misleading to refer to anything other than a solution of table salt as "salt water".

And manufacturing, transportation and reprocessing of the solutions is going to be expensive as tits compared to petroleum or a power line.

>>>/xpol/

An eco-friendly car that actually looks pretty sexy… what do you know…

designated shitwater powered alluhackbar sage
A NEW DEVELOPMENT

…So this is why (((they're))) so keen on destroying the Germans.

I'll get interested when it gets realistic.

This isn't new, just saying. People have been murdered because of technologies like this and their research.

They let this sort of organic technology out when it suits them, and they will supress it when it doesn't.

I bet you thought splar roadways were cool too, you fucking retard.

You could replace almost everything in this article with
You still have to charge a god damn battery. and that takes fossil fuels or nuclear power because everything we have that's renewable is inefficient as fuck.

It has nothing to do with that.
The sun has to charge fossil fuels. We use them because it's convenient to use them, what with all the fossil fuels that have already been charged.

The idea is to be able to charge the electrolyte wherever power is plentiful, then use it as you would gasoline.

Time to make some fresh OC for the next time liberals cry on Twatter and Faceberg.

as much as I'd love cars powered by salt There has been a clear surplus of salt in the last year in the metaphorical sense I fucking doubt this will ever happen.

exactly

Is it a specific mix of water and salt? Is it economical to make that mix? Is it possible to ship that amount to every corner of the world without expending more money and energy than you get out of it? Will the battery systems be any more economical? I've seen places where oil was once extracted and places where battery materials are harvested, there is a big difference.

>>>/o/

T H O R I U M
H
O
R
I
U
M

Energy crisis = solved

You are a genius and deserve a nobel prize.

Obvious fake.

yup. this saltwater car is bullshit but I used to work with some people who came up with systems you could attach to your diesel engine. they were across the country, but never heard from them again after they met with some "investors" – the investor was claiming to give them enough cash to mass produce this device, which added about 20% fuel efficiency (which is fucking insanely good). all the other people in the company (who weren't gonna get any money from this investor) vanished off the face of the earth too.

protip: Any time you see something like this, the mechanism that converts the fuel to power breaks down at some point and is incredibly expensive to replace. And that's if they're real in the first place. The world is not a magical place.

/thread
If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

This. Judging from the name of the company the part that's made of unobtanium is the nanotech membrane that allows ions to flow and produce current, or separate and store energy. Once that clogs and wears out you're sitting on a two ton or whatever tank of probably contaminated water.

If the membrane is cheap to make or lasts a hundred years then this is a truly disruptive technology. It probably isn't though and is just another flow battery making promises it can't keep, now plugged into a car instead of a house.

Lol. They had that shit at the turn of the century.

The 20th Century

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lohner-Porsche

Just more thorium powered solar roadway bullshit

theres cars that run on fucking compressed air

saltwater isnt surprising

My molten thorium roads tho

How is this bullshit?

The concept is literally a water battery.

Explain how it doesn't work.

I work developing fuel cells, this is pure bullshit.

Imagine all the salty fuel we're producing with Brexit and Trump.

Times have changed.

Saltwater tax incoming

I had to get a replacement bullshit detector because the previous just blew up.
Well 102% clickbait. Any sane individual with the minimal physics schooling would know that's impossible, like the pure water-powered car - you just can't force it to a lower energy state and harvest some percent of the difference.

Fuck you.
Also this big bulky battery can't provide the amps and you have to cheat with a capacitor. Shame. Put pb-acid battery in it then…

Erhm my pal's colleauges choke on a thousand dicks to properly power the motor of an electric car. They had to go up to 400V, and not for the lulz, but because of engineering (big international company but not tesla)

So this is an investor money pump. Fuck you paki shitbags.

Close one there.