Oh my god I'm leaving my wife

Oh my god I'm leaving my wife

Oh my God i'm so fucking scared

jesus christ, jesus christ. I am so afraid.

MURDER/SUICIDE

Are you nigger?

No I'm white.

I just realized she was a baby slug wife.

I ALMOST HAD KIDS WITH HER

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

a what?

Is this some particular slang? I don't get it user.

The fat wife who just sits around all day while her husband works and raises the kids and takes care of the house.

The one who has some mysterious control over her husband, though nobody can quite figure out WHY and HOW it is occurring.

Basically, a living corpse, a Slave to the Slug.

Nice dubs and forget about this useless bitch.

(checked)
Oh, a parasite. I see. How'd you figure it out, user?

This is the most surreal shit I've ever experienced. I NEVER saw this coming. She was the one who pointed it out to me, and I NEVER would have seen it had she not told me.

And I know I am vulnerable to this, because I've been living it out for nearly five years.

Oh my god, oh my god. I can't stay with her. I will be destroyed.

Is this /fringe/ stuff?

No this is a toxic marriage and emotional abuse

Jesus christ how did I let this happen

Get your shitposting out of here, stalker.

How the fuck did it take you 5 years to realise this ?

Nobody cares.
>>>Holla Forums

Your fault, all women are manipulative insofar as you let them be. Grow some stones. Approach women like tulpamancy. Only give them what you want back magnified through the female privilege prism. You fucked up, she's just a woman.

Because I was totally vulnerable to it. I was completely, utterly enslaved in my mind to this.

This is so fucking surreal, I feel like I'm in another dimension

Become MGTOW.

Jesus, this is so fucking sad. You all really are my best friends.

This is so fucking stupid.

You're either fucked in the head or a shitty troll.
Stay with the fat cunt, you deserve each other.

Then fuck off with your blogpost.
And fuck you for being stupid.
Never in the crazy.
Enjoy your 1/2 of wealth destroyed.

Take it to /r9k/, this isn't even tangentially related to Holla Forums and you're sliding the board, you numbnut.

Fuck no, I have balls man. I've got to leave. I'm already fucking gone, user.

Jokes on you, i'm fucking poor.

You ever seen one of these friend? That life insurance could buy a lot of Supermale Vitality, you're going to need it.

Dead man walking

Count your stars OP, also most of the fags in this thread have no idea what you're on about, they just sense a wild man and are scared and want it to leave.

Good job on divination of your own future, now get out there and rip the reigns of fate up, make life your bitch, not the other way around.

Then why are you whinig about?
Dump her ass, get a restraining order, be happy and life free with a new SOUND MINDED GIRL.

P.S. Stay away from women that are like your abusive mother.

Thanks. user, i've never been more scared.

I'm sorry i'm acting like such a faggot. She's my virgin bride, we've been together since we were fifteen. It's been ten years, and I haven't seen anyone else.

I'm so fucking scared

I'm whining, because I'm not fucking strong enough to sit here all night and make this real on my own.

I need help.

So…what's the point of this thread?

Now you'll be single FOREVER AND EVER

Nice blog, nigger.

What do you want us to do?
you're the one who has to go through with it.

Don't be afraid. There will be many women on the market up to 45ish, after that you hit the dangerzone. I recommend lurking sites where you can meet Euro chicks, they'll want to be leaving there soon. Or be a heathen and get a chink wife,, your call.

A wife that takes care of the home and raises the children is preferable.

As far as I see it she will indeed be raising the kids should they occur. The house-keeping is up to you to push into her.

Keeping a pure wife would be a wise choice, if you can sort her out to do the housework (so long as you're the provider). If you can't, you won't be able to with any woman. So long.

This thread is full of summer, don't worry OP, it will be fine.

This. Get a pair, OP. She's a woman. You can make her do what you want.

Sage because this is so off-topic it hurts but

I got divorced from a useless spoiled slug after about 5 years. Yeah i made mistakes to get there but getting out was an outstanding decision, I'm way better off for it, good luck user keep your chin up and your powder dry

but dont blog on Holla Forums again please

and lose the FUCKING anime asap even if it's "ironic"

Seems like relationship troubles are everywhere lately user. You aren't alone you'll always have pol. You are fighting for a cause bigger than yourself. You are obviously strong because you've made it here. I know your pain and your fear. There is still good that can come of this. You may be able to reconcile. Idk your personal problems but here's all l can give you being a >>>/christian/ fag