The Truth About Trump Supporters

After doing numerous test and surveys to see what the average Trump supporter response was, I've come to the conclusion that Trump supporters are cučks and it has to do with the simple fact that many of them are racist and they hate interracial relationships, calling it "degeneracy". So here's a list of what I found out about Trump supporters.

Their hatred of interracial relationships has a lot to do with getting cheated on by their wives/girlfriends or they saw their mother/sister/aunt/cousin in a relationship with a black man. Which is why they use the term "cučk" as an insult and using pics of a white male Bernie supporter with a black baby.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trump won
deal with it.

and for the first time we have hope for this country.

trump will begin to make things right.

OP you are a sore sore loser like the rest of the shitty scum who wanted another loser like bush, obama, or hillary to win so that our country could continue to be the pathetic sick and dying piece of shit it was. no thanks idiot.

true story

That's where you're wrong. Trump is going to destroy this country. You idiots were dumb enough to vote for him. Voting third party would have saved this country, but you idiots fear one candidate over the other because the media has brainwashed you to the point where you think the two party system is your only option. You're no different the Obama supporters I've trolled over the years, they're just as ignorant as you are.

Says the idiot who voted for Trump. (pic related)

I wonder if people who make these threads realize they're being laughed at.

fuck off retard

but that's wrong, he didn't actually holocaust the jews like he should have

I see anger, not laughter. Try again idiot.

Awwww…did I hit a nerve? LOL I guess calling you a cuck hit a little too close to home for you.

Actually he did.

That pic/video represents the reaction you have over the posts I made. Cry moar faggot.

I support Trump bit Trump supporters are usually degenerate imo

I agree with you.

Obvious troll is obvious.

If you want to suck Trump's dick so much go ahead and already do it.

You Trumptards already got that covered. LOL

Serious question… Are you that faggot who shilled for that dyke Rachael Maddow or whatever her fucking name was? I could be overestimating this as between that person and you the other idiot was less of a faggot then you are.

I have no idea who Rachael Maddow is. But I can tell you're as upset by the anti-Trump pics, as the other Trumptards are. Cry moar faggot, your tears are delicious.

No,we're laughing at you

Somehow, lads, I doubt he did any actual surveys.

This.
The God-Emperor is displeased with you, OP. Perhaps you need a visit from Mike "The Closet Electrician" Pence?

I'm a trump supporters, I don't call people a cuck or another insult for disagreeing with, this won't work in my favor at all.

I do think interracial relationships are wrong, though.
But calling someone a cuck for approving if it, won't change their mind. You have to show them why it is wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

I think it's Holla Forums that you're describing, not trump supporters.

with me*

approving of it*

*it trump supporters

this don't work*

What are you doing? You're making my statements grammatically incorrect.

Putin is my waifu

Trump was the only candidate who opposed the tpp. Even Gary Johnson would have signed away the rest of our jobs.

I don't understand. What are you implying? That Trump wants to mend relations with russia? This is bad?

Being in denial gets you nowhere. The angry post confirms that these Trump supporters aren't laughing because they know I'm right.

False. I have done plenty of surveys on here and 4chan.

Tell me…why do you suck on Trump's dick so much? Do you really enjoy sucking on a micro-penis? (pic related)

Holla Forums are Trump supporters.

The TPP has no effect on my job.

I wouldn't call shitposting online a job…

nice research you should write a book

there is nothing wrong with utilizing your nigger slaves for sexual purposes as long as you have no intention on using them for breeding

So?
ISIS are muslims, do they represent all muslims?
Offcourse not.

You imply that all, if not the majority of trump supporters hold the views you listed. This is not true.

Holla Forums does not represent that majority.

Getting this angry over my post. LOL If I got paid to make these posts, I would have quit my job as an accountant. Luckily we live in the real world, where we have to work hard for what we want.

You might have a point, my friend is a Trump supporter and he has a lot of the same views I do.

nigger

So you waste your time doing these low-energy shitposts? Wewlad what a constructive way to go.

I'm pretty sure I've seen you before, OP. Your style of writing is very distinctive, along with your overuse of that small-dicked Trump picture.

Also, why do you keep reusing this old tweet? Kim Kardashian is the poster child for dumb skank celebrities, and anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see that it's not true.

Another two things: I doubt you've had sex, and I doubt you have a job. With those levels of autism, you can only have success in life if you're really good looking or super smart, and we all know the second one isn't true.

well, at least you tried.

And yours is the only one that matters, right you self centered cunt?

I'm sorry those White kids bullied you, OP.

We won fag

Which reminds me, I had sex with a married woman who's husband supports Trump.

I doubt you had sex with anyone, Go back to halfchan. You're not welcome here, fagget.

I wonder how long the butthurt will last?
4 years?
8 years?

When will it all sink in?
OP is a faggot

Remember you are arguing with the lowest common denominator of the populace. Not matter what side is represented.
Trump is a kike.
Trump is not Hitler.
Anyone who is supporting him is a kike puppet.

Hail Hitler.

Sure, more power to you if you enjoy losing.

Aj ne seri šabane, ti si radio ankete i testove.

Holla Forums here on Holla Forums has been authoritarian modfagged into the ground, it was good about 6 months before the primaries went into full swing
4chan/pol/ has ben shit since at least early 2014 if not since 2012

people who think they can vote then sit back and do the same mindless consumerism they did before they voted will never help create a better world

naučiti plesati

And go where?
You're GREAT at being a little faggot bitch but what's your solutions to these problems?

Gee, it's almost like they're a bunch of edgy, bored teenagers that live their lives in opulance and lazyness and perform political "activism" exclusively on the internet by shitposting taiwanese imageboards with reaction images and screaming at people on twitter.
It's almost like actual political activism involves something more than sitting on your ass all day hiding behind an user persona wasting your life away.

It's almost like they don't really have any true political belief and just want to feel accepted in a big herd and chimp out online because they have to hide their powerlevel IRL else they would alienate the grand total of 2 friends they managed not to spaghetti sperg away in their entire lives.

Cuck

it doesn't matter to me where you go. a cemetery would be my suggestion; you're half dead already or you wouldn't be here. the important thing is that you convert your moral posturing into actions. this place is indefensible. if you want ibs to survive in a form you recognise, Watkins must be removed from the scene. step one is to abandon this shecklefarm.

What are these shitty tumble leftists doing in my Holla Forums?

Why are you here? Shouldn't you be writing a blog on tumble or 4chan?

because i'm not very smart and Holla Forums offers a pool of people even less smart than me who are easy to troll. duh.

Fucking gold OP, you hit them square in the nuts with that one. The key to good trolling is the nuance and subtlety, like the skill of a master adding brush strokes to finish a painting. We should all take notes on how you've identified a target audience, researched the material necessary, and then hatched your master plan to really get their goats.

In all seriousness are you doing multiple anti-trump threads? If so, could you do a collage of all the best reactions? I would like to have that image floating around on the chans.

I lost it at the second image

Niggers aren't as smart as Ashkenazi Jews you retard.

Can we see your source material?
All the surveys, tests, the numbers, screenshots, anything.
I would like to critique it and confirm it's validity.
Until you provide it, we will have to assume you have just made it up.
So, OP, enlighten me.

Imageboards, newfag.

Because their assholes are still bleeding from the elections and think this low energy bait is doing a difference.

Example: OP so called being an accountant in which I find it hard to believe.

Lurk more Newfag. Actually vid Related.

Wow…all the anger emitting from Trumptards getting triggered by the images I posted. LOL

Good idea.

I'm not triggered. I just think you're a leftist SJW trying way too hard to shove their agenda down everyone's throats. I bet you're the kind of person who cried actual tears when Trump beat a corrupt criminal that would keep America shit, and cheered when an old man was beaten and had his car and phone stolen when black leftists scum saw he had a pro Trump sticker on his car. You call us the retards and cucks jesus christ.

sage goes in all fields, fegget lel

Nope. I post a homophobic anti-Trump pic and a pic of Trump with Hillary.

All Democrats and Republicans are corrupt criminals.

Says the guy getting upset over this post.

Nah, just calling you out on your bullshit. Funny you calling me mad when you instantly call anyone who disagrees with you an angry cuck.
That's not a healthy way of seeing politics. Sure there are a lot of bad eggs in politics, but it would be foolish to believe every single Democrat and Republican (including citizens, because you didn't specify that people running in politics are the only ones) is a corrupt criminal.

Maybe you should step outside of your safe-space once in a while. Maybe you'll find that people have opinions that aren't the same as yours. Maybe one day you can have an intelligent conversation about politics without trying to insult those you disagree with like a child.

Wow OP you sure changed my opinion!

my god you're so blinded.

the presidents have always told the public what they want to hear, only this time they learned to use the internet to their advantage.

you're so dense it's laughable.

that's exactly what you idiots are doing.

yes you are
the sage proves it.

Which touhou is the most slutty? I think it's definitely. Marisa.

fuck i meant to post a new

No, we're just telling you to grow a pair and stop whining that you lost. The people posting pro-Trump pics are just here to troll.

Haha, no, I just don't think OP's fear-mongering deserves a bump.
sage goes in all fields.

No. you're triggered that even though your shill won, people still aren't asleep to your narrative.

look guys there's that buzzword again

your shill doesn't work on Holla Forums, Holla Forums. we're awake.

you have to go back.

So because I like Trump automatically makes me a shill? Shill means covert advertising for something, not simply supporting something. I just love how that's one of your go-to words to use when you can't find a good reason that your opinion is better than someone else's. Read a book lel.

It's not a buzzword, it's the truth. Trump may have a big mouth and big ego, but he's not gonna put people into death camps for crying out loud. You people are so triggered that a wymin didn't win, and are protesting in the streets, breaking things, crying, assaulting Trump supporters, and angrily screeching "not my president".
If you think I'm fear-mongering or spreading lies, look it up on Google. You'll see what I mean.
Also, people anonymously being racist on Holla Forums aren't serious, they're just being racist for the lulz really. It's all just memes, don't get so triggered over what some people on the internet said.

oh my you are so triggered you are actually trying so hard to defend your little shill.

another buzzword

Enjoy 666 america.

He's not going to do anything, and even if he does he'll get shot.

this…

jesus Holla Forums are fucking idiots, they can't SEE.

haha nice laughy man image dude

pol are the literal cucks because they can't into revolution at all.
They deserve nothing.

Look at you. Look how attached to the left-right paradigm you are. You're pathetic.

Nah, just got nothing better to do. Just like you, right? Not triggered just bored. It's entertaining to see libtards throw such a shit-fit.

Also,

Are so assblasted they can't think up a clever argument or something actually intelligent. They realize they might just be wrong so they
try to change the subject to the fact my post was a "wall of text" or the reaction image I used is a common one they've seen before.

Hey, can't be any worse than a corrupt almost dead old shit who was found guilty of crimes she wasn't even convicted for lel.

More left-wing buzzwords. Again, when you morons are pushed into a corner, you use a buzzword like cuck or shill, etc.

kek, it's so entertaining to see you try so damn hard to be right when you're so wrong.

kek

nice one Holla Forums you sure showed me.

nice one /faggot/ you sure showed me.

You're so fucking salty dude lol. :)

Salty?
Another lefty buzzword you use when cornered like a beast. Nice one /faggot/ you sure showed me.

I think this is relevant.

I step away for a few hours and this thread is still getting replies. :)

You're the one believing in the bullshit the media pushes. The media wants a two party system because they know that they're screwed if a third party candidate actually does something about the corrupt two party system. Corporations don't have third party candidates in their back pockets. You have to be FOOLISH to believe that the two party system isn't full of corrupt criminals. Maybe it's you who needs to step away from your safe space and realize that not everything is as it seems with politicians.

Nope, McCain supporter butthurt was monumental, you just weren't old enough to go on the internet then. The south park episode Obama Wins! is a good illustration of this.

The losing party goes through the "Our country is doomed!" psychosis every 4 years.

You type and act exactly like someone I know.
You wouldn't happen to live in Michigan, would you?

Rightist are literal cucks too. I'm not even a leftist. Left and Right is made to easily control the 66.66% while the 23% elite circle controls the cucks.

Stop right there.

Amerifags are literally this stupid. You have failed the moment you fell for the kek meme.

I bet you can't even play chess because you belong to the protector temperament / traditionalist quadrant a.k.a "Beta" with Gordon-Bull Nexus Model.

You can't even make that argument since Holla Forums uses nothing but buzzwords.

I'm glad some of you didn't fall asleep this election.

that picture on the left always bugs me because that's a WW1-era stahlhelm and not a WW2 model
just look at those ventilator lugs

Yeah like promoting procreation and watching all your son die in the frontlines and your daughters as 'comfort women' who get a dicking from soldiers fell under despair code.

The Left Attempts Meekly to Strike Back!
You do realize the media was sucking Hillary's metaphorical cock this whole election right? And yes, there is corruption when someone has power, but you're implying that every single person is corrupt. Every. Single. One. I really doubt that. There's a fuck-ton of people in politics. I doubt all of them are corrupt, no matter what their political party is.

I said nothing about leftists being cucks, I only called them out for resorting to using that words all the damn time.
Why? Hillary has so many obvious health problems while Trump is 70 years old yet he looks like he's 50 he's so damn healthy. Also you keep proving me right time and time again, calling me stupid instead of making an actual argument. If anything you failed.

oh god don't remind me.

I was implying that either both sides are cucks since both participated the crypto jew election and the narrative: left/right 33.33% / 33.33%.

… so that means you'll vote for the right? Good goyim. A sound philosophical reasoning (clap clap clap).

Although the american electoral system are rigged by the Jesuit bloodline? Crpyto-jews are still jews.

Now name a non-Jesuit bloodline president.

I'd rather vote for someone as healthy as Trump than someone who faints out of nowhere. That means I'm being controlled by the Jews? And you're saying that all of America's politics are controlled by the Jews? Weren't you just talking shit about Holla Forums? The same people you were "calling out" for blaming everything on the Jews?
And what the hell are you talking about with this whole "Jesuit bloodline" you keep clamoring about? Also turns out Lincoln had no formal affiliation when it came to religion. So there's that.

My god lad you're dense.

There is no 'choice' between politics, they're the same. The Jews aren't the ones in control.
You honestly don't have a clue about the Jesuits? You're blinded by your own boogyman circlejerk. Listen, it's not the "Jews" doing this to you, and it's not the real Jews (not that you can tell the difference between the two).

You have much, much, much to learn my friend. Too bad /fringe/ got nuked, though I guess you can still read the >>>/catscradle/ archives.

wew

wew

CC was only an archive board anyway

I'm just wondering why that's still happening.

Nobody's doing anything to me. I have my own opinions. I did a quick search and I found out that the "Jesuits" are some form of Christ worshipping religion. I also, unlike you in a lot of cases in this thread, googled about what religions a lot of Presidents had, and none of them were "Jesuits". They were Christian, Methodist, etc.

sure you do

Welp, you heard it first hands folks. The people who blindly believe anything trump says will also believe anything google says!

sure does suck to be left in the dark doesn't it?

stay dumb kiddo.

Stay a conspiracy theorist loony who wears a tinfoil hat, kiddo.

yep, go ahead and use that buzzword like I know you would. That's the easiest way to confirm you're a shill and not a true Holla Forumsack

TRUTH FEARS NOT INVESTIGATION.

oops your posts are gone.

stay ignorant neophyte.

funny coming from Holla Forums who believes in magic and worships frogs…

Oh so now he's no longer a leftist but a conspiracy fellow, but we at Holla Forums aren't conspiritards so we're totally unlike him XDDD

moving the goalposts :^)

kill yourself, obvious samefag. fuck off back to reddit(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I think you pretty much shut that guy up. he can't delete your posts either since we're not on Holla Forums, shame.

No u faggot

Fucking why!? I can just smell the half-chan stench from the mods who did this.

Nothing left to argue? I guess you lost.

I BET THE MODS DID THIS!

t. pol

huh try to argue beettr

kill yourself, this is a favored tactic of leftist shills. spam the thread with low effort comments so it becomes harder to actually prove them wrong, and then dance around when the other side gives up because they "won" in their delusional little SJW reddit tumblr brains. I'd wager that AT LEAST

are all the same autist / group of autists, most likely paid too. if CTR visits Holla Forums then whos to say they don't hop on over to Holla Forums for a little bit of sperging too? fuck off back to leftypol now, go stay in your hugbox.

So, what are YOU doing?

woops, didn't mean to put in

No you kill YOURSELF

Did I accidentally get on the wrong board?
Is this Holla Forums or Holla Forums?
I did not think so.

Nah fam, you're in Holla Forums: Shitposting Central.

Gotta love the holidays!
Everyone gits drunk and shitposts for days!

B-b-but, we waz Kangz & sheit!

explains why Holla Forums is here in full force.

Whoever came up with this thread is a mad genius.

Sorry, OP, but you are FAR from a genius. Go back to Holla Forums.

remember: trump supporters are the same as left-right ideologist. there are no side except one, and it's both.

I'm not OP. I did say he was mad. Chill Holla Forumsster.

Dubs does not lie.
You have to go back.
See how your little thread is being "con'troll'ed" in the board pages?

what about centrists?

I think OP is a centrist.

Is that barbed-wire fence getting uncomfortable yet?

haha you are retarded beyond belief

it's not what you say that counts, but what you do.

So is this entire fucking thread.

So how's anger management classes working out for ya?
not very well I'm guessing

If only
SAGE!
popped it down a page or two.

At least we know you don't approve.

You'll just resort to anything, will ya?You'll find anything you can point out or exploit because this entire thread I have proved you wrong time, and time again. I can smell your ass burgers from my computer screen.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

You're the one with the anger issues user.

I just think you're retarded. I'm not angry, just baffled by how autistic this whole thread is.

Lel!
Nah. More people think you are dumb than just one or two!
WE WILL SAGE!

Pepe couldn't be more smug. Good on you for helping put a libshit in their place.

Sagers are always angry.

Still going….still trying…..you just won't give up will ya?

saaaaaaage nigguh

Pepe can try to Holla Forumse smug though, user!
You know what his favorite incense is?
SAGE!

this thread is enough of a shithole already
hentai time

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hell, no just feel sorry for them because they are so blind.
Cuck doesn't mean what you think it means.
Invading Russia was pretty stupid.
Not guilty. It should have been Bernie tbh fam. Trump won for a reason. You seem to forget this.
3rd party is a joke in the USA.
And if you admit to preferring the company of people who share your culture, you're called a Nazi.
And if you're against public money going towards elective gender reassignment surgery for public employees, you're a heartless Nazi.
Only idiots discriminate based on skin color.
Nope. Some of the most beautiful people in the world are the product of interracial reproduction.
They call blacks and Mexicans "shit skins" or "mud slime", due to their shitty, slimy behaviors (FTFY).
Because it implies you're smarter than they are (surprise, surprise, - you're not).
Texas isn't part of the US IMO. Bitch.

Trump is against TPP.
Libtards burn New Balance shoes when the CEO says "Yay! now that Trump is in, no TPP, good for us!"
Libtards are supposed to be against TPP also…. it's like you people have lost the ability to look under the surface of things. "As long as it says Democrat on the tin, I'll buy it." Who cares what's inside?
Libtards are suddenly thinking Russia is "the enemy" when for YEARS Obama has been saying they are our friends. Suddenly: they hacked our election. LIES.

For OP.

Number 1 sign of an angry cuckservative.

And a user that speaks absolute sense to the table of OPs bullshit. In all honesty I think OP is that faggot Learningcow and just doesn't want to admit it because he wants to remain relevant think the's fighting the good fight against us evil conservatives and Trump.