Impeccable Timing

Fucking hillarious. The muds couldn't wait ONE day to not go full aloha snackbar just before they flood rich white countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

thecommonwealth.org/member-countries
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think the UK will manage to sneak away now. They are going high gear, and the British government has yet to even invoke the article 50.

Hope for the best fear for the worst

Nah. It was terrible timing. There's a real risk that Brexit will distract people away from the migrant crisis and unite everyone against Britain, thus making the EU stronger. It was pretty much a lifebuoy.

And then, of course, there's a risk that in order to foment relationships with commonwealth nations, the Uk will have to be lax on immigration from the commonwealth.
A lot of things can go wrong now. It was a terrible mistake.

Holy shit.

DO
YOU
SHILLS
EVEN
TRY?

I'm from a commonwealth country that has control over it's immigration. Our leader, even though he is pozzed, he said we need to work together with an independent UK to form good trade deals.

This whole Turkey retaking migrants thing is such a farce.

I'm so glad we managed to leave. It was bad enough with the promise of ten million Turks, let alone all the untouchable rapefugees that will follow.

I don't think that user is right in his concerns, but he isn't wrong to be concerned.

My fear is that as punishment, the globalists are going to push an even worse immigration/trade policy in an attempt to punish the UK. This is partly supported by the fact that Carswell and Boris Johnson do not want to restrict immigration in any new ways any maybe even relax a few rules. It's just worrisome that the UK could become Catalonia v2.0 should this come to pass.

Yep. How anyone couldn't see through that is beyond me.

Immigration is too hot a topic for them to fuck us over. They will certainly be slow on changing the rules and its almost guaranteed we're going to get more Commonwealth immigration, which means even more blacks and browns. If we have to endure a few more years of cultural enrichment for the globalist project to fail, then so be it.

What is the 'commonwealth' in this sense?

thecommonwealth.org/member-countries

I can guarantee we won't be getting much Canadian and Australian immigration and if we do, it will be non-whites.

Oh so commonwealth means ex-colonies? More pajeets, how wonderful :
:^)^))^)^)))^)^))))))

WEW

Why would I leave my beautiful vast free space of nature Canada for perma-rain United-Kurdistan?

What I don't get is that I thought Turkey was ISIS' greatest ally, buying their oil and giving their men free passage to Europe. Why would they bite the hand that feeds them?

There is a theory that we're waiting for the UK's economy to recover (European ones fell slightly further) and/or for the Euro to crash, THEN invoking Article 50 from a position of strength, where they will agree to anythining just for some stability. I somehow doubt the government is that competent, though. More likely they're just shitting themselves and don't know what to do.
Also Article 50 has a strict two-year time limit, but you can say you are leaving and then not invoke it, the EU can't force you to, giving technically unlimited time for negotiations.
Mind you, the referendum wasn't binding either. There's nothing to really stop the government from just ignoring it, and plenty of armed police to stop the people enforcing it.

The Turk plan I just filed with the Aegean sea lists me, Mahood, Dahktor, Pavelheer, but none of you!

Underrated

GTFO demoralising shills.

I'm guessing you're from the anglosphere ? Not the countries I was talking about.
Either way, your shillposting is retarded. Obviously, the Uk won't be able to proceed with the mass deportations Holla Forums wants and keep good relations with the commonwealth.
Brexit has moved the UK TOWARDS Islam and the third world, not away from it.
The only country that will politically benefit from this is Russia. It's no surprise Putin is sponsoring so many eurosceptic nationalist (and far left) parties.
But what's best for Russia is not necessarily best for you.

Maybe. I meant to say it was a terrible gamble, not a terrible mistake, but it was still a mistake imo.

Kudos to Putin btw. His investment paid off I guess..

I'd say you'd best be trolling, but it's obvious you're not. GTFO.

Shut up, nigger.

Because ISIS is literally retarded. They aren't conspirators, they're chimps with bombs.

Lot of britbongs showing up in Canada lately.

No french