Feels

user, talk about your feelings. What's bothering you?

Why even live?

no gf

Brendan getting his shit fucked up, man was my hero when I was a wee lad

I am too big of a pussy to kill myself

Life is suffering

I want to murder someone close to me. i also have a fever

been trying to get clean for a long while, never really had a good reason too. maybe this holiday someone can help me get over heroin….[email protected]/* */….anyone?

are you Finnish?

No one can give you a good enough reason to quit as you can give yourself.

I'm a 19 year old NEET that has never had a job, girlfriend, or friend and all I do is browse image boards all day.

have fun it stays like that for years and years and years

but hopefully things get better

I will never have a wife to taste craft beers with

No.

Correction: you're going to an hero after years and years of this

good

Sleep issues kill my willpower, while anxiety keeps me down from being too enthusiastic about living, all the while depression makes fun of me.
This is a lot better than what i had in the past but basically i can't put effort into anything at all.

Someone's on the lookout for you, user?

I want to play video games forever.

this finnish person has been following me around and trying to tell me that they like musatrd but I keep trying to ask them why they keep telling me that but they keep saying they couldn't here me because of electronic infetterance.

My parents are deforcing :(
Brw im 14

Beat him up. He's not going away until you show him you're not playing around.

Mom never loved me and fucked up most family ties for me. I don't understand what family is like and really want to.

A maplenigger

The closest thing I have to a support network, Is all you assholes on the Holla Forums.

and I remember at least once a week making myself smile and not shed any tears as i watched my mother die so that she could at least see one of her children smiling for her as she passed away instead of baling like a baby.

I have a genius IQ, no one to talk to on a daily basis (even family), and spend 99% of my time completely and utterly alone.

I have no purpose.

on the other hand Im a kawaii glitter bomb that's learned to be his own best friend.

I know that feel, user. It sucks, but it gets easier.

kawaii af my man.

trannying is not that hard.
t. tranny

I get you.
My parents are doing the same, too. It's sickening, since they come and go, and my mother has the gall to defend my father (who fucked her over).
The dude's been treating his family like shit since they got married, and she doesn't fucking get that the fucker will keep on being the fucking shithole he is.
For fuck's sake, it makes me want to fucking shoot his brains out.

Up until 4 months ago, video games were the only thing in my life that gave me meaning and enjoyment/will. Then, I stopped enjoying them and now I'm a bottomless void of boredom every single day and nothing gives my life meaning. I sleep a lot more because I don't have the will to do anything now.

You are

I want to get drunk but it will three years before I can legally get drunk.

Drivers not turning off their brighites

I kissed my ex last night and slept next to her but I have a girlfriend. I called my girlfriend this morning and she's not going to dump me but she's not gonna talk to me for a couple days. I feel like a piece of shit and it sucks not being able to talk to her

I have cabients full of ramen noodles and chicken noodle soup in a can, I am hungry, but I am not supposed to have any salt anymore.
I have high blood pressure.
Salty soup will literally kill me.
I should be exercising but here I am on Holla Forums feeling sorry for myself.

At least you won't need a helium bag once you decide to kill yourself.

Why don't you start by working in a few sit ups between every episode of anime or some shit like that? Then maybe start working in a morning jog and eventually full work out routines

I've honestly been imagining getting gym membership of all things.
I walked into a new gym next to the pawn shop and asked them if they have a pool.
They don't.
I would payyyyyy, like $20-30 / month for a gym with a pool that is open late.
I would give zero fucks being the fat guy exercising away the high blood pressures.

I sit all day for work, and have sat motionless for the past 3 years, mostly browsing Holla Forums.

BUT GODDAMN I JUST WANT A BAWL OF CHIKOM NDLE SHOP WTF EJF;LKAJDSF A;LKDSJF A;SLVDKJA ;DSLVKJA DSVSDV

something similar to me happened, except my current girl was OK with it,
I think she might be a cuckold.

God I wish I was you right now

That's very sweet of you, user.

That's what she wants you to think. It will come back later. she's just saving the ammo instead of shooting it off all at once.

you're still not a woman you fucking faggot

She must be really strong.

Are you underage or on some kind of legal prohibition?

Feels good because it drives away all the bad thoughts. But it makes me feel like I'm distracting myself from my issues which is terribly depressing to think about.

And you should. As much as I missed my ex gf, I decided it was better to come to despise her and think of her as a piece of shit than to ever go back and put myself in a situation like you did.
Would I fuck my ex? Did I still have feelings for my ex? Yes and yes. That's why I had to visualize murdering her so I didn't do stupid shit like that.
Now I have my current girlfriend and I know I could not betray her.

Every day I have to decide between dying or thinking about dying, and I just want to do more happily. No one really knows that doing stuff like playing sports, hitting the gym and driving are not recommended for epileptics, but I go against it just so people stop calling me fat, lazy, and a failure.

I was signed up for AA meetings when I was 19, just don't bother with drinks. Parties or special occasions, sure. Other than that, it'll come back around.

Don't trust women, even when you want to. Women are unpredictable, and her intentions are more than likely different than what you think.

am i missing something?

Not much besides some fond memories. You make those without Christmas. If you ever have kids, then you can find out what feels like too.

pretty sure it's fat, not muscle

try hash oil

ya know, it kinda fucked me up. and it's been like 2 years and still kinda fucks with me cuz she stared right at me instead of her other two children crying. I know it made her happy, but it kinda fucked me up.

Cant be arsed living. :/ duno why, life isnt really hard. I just have really bad luck and for some reason the idea of being dead is attractive.

k now I need som…. alot of rum now

For once in my life I was actually hitting it off with a girl….she took my akwardness and saw it as cute and funny
I brought a freind over to meet her and she fell for my freind
Now they are going out …..this all happened on friday

I am too stupid to understand the workings of the Ether.

why?

It was for a small get together of old high school freinds
We are two years out and like to get together every now and again I told her to come as well